Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Bugs issues: consumable quantities has tendency drop to zero w/o using it even.
PDF guide has 50 stealth instead of actual 5 for A Bottle For A Bottle mission :cool:
Removing duplicate items in Equipment section results in rooms icons overlapping UI.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Bugs issues: consumable quantities has tendency drop to zero w/o using it even.
PDF guide has 50 stealth instead of actual 5 for A Bottle For A Bottle mission :cool:
Removing duplicate items in Equipment section results in rooms icons overlapping UI.
pdf walkthrough has not been updated since before v0.7.0 was released, values were changed at that time.
Most of the main missions are still as was, but stat requirements are no longer accurate, as they're based on previous/old values.

For the other 2, consumable amounts dropping and duplicates not removing, these are both known errors so hopefully will be fixed in the next version. (y)
Until then, we're thinking of opening a clothing store in Lucania, got a whole lot of Fedoras & Holy Pants to sell. :ROFLMAO:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
No, the Dev (HopesGaming) didn't say how long it would take for the game to complete (come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen any Dev of games I play on this site say that before lol).

Only thing anyone knows is the game is roughly 30% complete as of now (according to the Dev), and the next coming update will likely end the season 1 of DeLuca in terms of content (Dev said there might be 4 seasons, though that's not definitive).
Ah, I see. Thank you. Seems like there are several years before we see the completion of the final product. Hyped by what I've seen so far.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
jeux n'est pas en francais
Les traductions du jeu sont effectuées par des bénévoles, et il est probable que la traduction pour toutes les langues autres que l'anglais ait été abandonnée, car il n'y a pas eu de mises à jour de traduction sur ce jeu depuis longtemps.

Assurez-vous également d'utiliser l'anglais, car comme c3p0 mentionné ci-dessus, il s'agit d'un forum en anglais.

The game's translations are done by volunteers, and it's likely that the translation for all non-English languages have been abandoned, because there haven't been any Translation updates on this game for a long time.

Also, please make sure to use English, because as c3p0 mentioned above this is an English forum.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, i'm playing on android and everytime i work and want to buy or equip something, game crashes, any solutions?
I'm afraid the Android port is not official, so support is limited, at best.
You might need to tag the person who made it.
If you go to his post it says to report issues on his discord server, as it's more likely to get picked up there, than here.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 1259731

Anyone have this problem?
I think I had that problem at some point while I was fucking about with the game's files on 7.1. Iirc the solution was to change renderer, but I could be wrong.

At that screen, press Shift+G, choose the ANGLE renderer and restart the game.
If you are using mods or cheats, delete them. They will only bring pain and suffering. If you have the game's zip, a fresh install wouldn't hurt.

shinsue

Apr 15, 2019
I think I had that problem at some point while I was fucking about with the game's files on 7.1. Iirc the solution was to change renderer, but I could be wrong.

At that screen, press Shift+G, choose the ANGLE renderer and restart the game.
If you are using mods or cheats, delete them. They will only bring pain and suffering. If you have the game's zip, a fresh install wouldn't hurt.
I try
Fresh Install
Update Win 10
Update Nvidia Driver
Angle, Gl
Still same :/

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I try
Fresh Install
Update Win 10
Update Nvidia Driver
Angle, Gl
Still same :/
I don't see how it could possibly be helpful, but try deleting the persistent data of the game.
They are found in these folders:
C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily-1519663771. Keep in mind the Appdata folder is hidden and
The game's folder\game\saves. They both have a file named persistent. Delete that without the game running.
See if that helps.

shinsue

Apr 15, 2019
I don't see how it could possibly be helpful, but try deleting the persistent data of the game.
They are found in these folders:
C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily-1519663771. Keep in mind the Appdata folder is hidden and
The game's folder\game\saves. They both have a file named persistent. Delete that without the game running.
See if that helps.
It's working now, thank you soooo much. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes