Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I think one save, at the point of the question, would probably be enough?
tbh I'm pretty sure you don't need one. You find out the response to your choice quickly enough, just rollback if it's not as you wished.
Yes, it's just that there are more than 3 quests that are not in the walkthrough) Therefore, I say, it's time to save a lot)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, it's just that there are more than 3 quests that are not in the walkthrough) Therefore, I say, it's time to save a lot)
There are no other choices of that type, so far.
I think that there are 2 with Isabel, to choose if you want to pursue her, or not. Can't remember now.
There's a choice with the assassin, but I don't think it really carries external consequence.
But currently there are no others of that type.

You should be safe... :unsure: ;)(y)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, WT is entirely unnecessary.
tbh I think the one I did for Contracts is really just a laziness enabler. Anyone should be able to easily figure out what to do, for themselves. Even with just trial and error.
Heh, yeah that's what I did with the contracts. All through trial and error (especially regarding location of those special renders).
And if I failed a contract, I grinded a little to get better equipment and try again until succeeding.
Not like that's rocket science lol.

Jul 19, 2018
Very good project. Want to know how it ends.
Story - very good. Originality - hmm... It's classical situation for these genre. Very good sound, playability and performance . Bugs - no. Decent animations. Very good script and amount of content.
Luna take my breath away :love:
Many thanks to developer.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Actually, I'm again with a problem. All that can be done, there are a couple of quests left. For the quest, as I understand it, they ask me to take a gun with me, in fact I did it, but damn Wilfred continues to freeze me. I don't know what to do to continue the game))
I did not raise the rank with cheats, everything except the stats was passed by honest labor)
I really wanted to finish this project and start the next one. (the content is over yet)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Usually pronounced "Shivawn".
Think it's Gaelic.
Quite a common name in Ireland/Scotland/England.
I knew that before I posted my question because I had to look it up. :LOL:

I was more interested in how many people pronounced it as "SEE-o-bhan" as it was spelled, especially over here on the west side of the big Atlantic pond, where this name is very rare.

Funny nobody seems to be brave enough to admit they didn't know. :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Shall I go left, or shall I go right? :unsure:
OK, last time I went left. This time I'll go right and see what's different.
Process of elimination and just finding the right sequence.
Simples. (y)
You might be surprised how often people need to say "the other left" or "the other right".

Some people's brains are just not built to do the process of elimination and track branching paths.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I knew that before I posted my question because I had to look it up. :LOL:

I was more interested in how many people pronounced it as "SEE-o-bhan" as it was spelled, especially over here on the west side of the big Atlantic pond, where this name is very rare.

Funny nobody seems to be brave enough to admit they didn't know. :LOL:
LMAO! Yeah, I've known how to pronounce it since I was a child.
Are you sure it's rare on the US side? Thought there was a pretty big Irish contingent there?
Although, I guess you may have heard it but never known how non-phonetically it was spelt.
You might be surprised how often people need to say "the other left" or "the other right".

Some people's brains are just not built to do the process of elimination and track branching paths.
lol True.
But then, regardless of knowing one's left from one's right, all they need to do is remember which way they went & go in a different direction next time. Fortunately, don't need to know the name of the direction! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Actually, I'm again with a problem. All that can be done, there are a couple of quests left. For the quest, as I understand it, they ask me to take a gun with me, in fact I did it, but damn Wilfred continues to freeze me. I don't know what to do to continue the game))
I did not raise the rank with cheats, everything except the stats was passed by honest labor)
I really wanted to finish this project and start the next one. (the content is over yet)
I'm guessing the script is looking for a specific offensive power (9) rather than what is equipped. You may need to temporarily reduce it to it's normal number.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Would you mind uploading the problematic save?

Reactions: Okedman

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Don't edit your stat values to crazy high amounts like that.
There's one interaction in Nimble Fingers, with the Couple, that gives a special outcome if you edited the values to 51 for Attack, but they're far too high for normal gameplay, which is probably what's buggered your save.
Try lowering them all to normal values:
1628185920116.png

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I'm guessing the script is looking for a specific offensive power (9) rather than what is equipped. You may need to temporarily reduce it to it's normal number.
I accepted it, I'll try it soon, but what numbers in the stats are considered normal remains in question for me)

Would you mind uploading the problematic save?
Oh, if I understood how to do it, I would upload it here.
UPD
It turned out to be loaded, everything is fine.

Don't edit your stat values to crazy high amounts like that.
There's one interaction in Nimble Fingers, with the Couple, that gives a special outcome if you edited the values to 51 for Attack, but they're far too high for normal gameplay, which is probably what's buggered your save.
Try lowering them all to normal values:
View attachment 1337427
Oh, now the numbers have arrived. Thanks, I'll try to get back home.

Reactions: whichone

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Clothed. Wearing:
Fedora (Rare), Long Coat (Rare), Bulletproof Vest (Rare).
Hardened Gloves (Rare), Holy Pants (Epic), Lock Glasses (Legendary).
(y)
well, it didn't help much. I think the problem here is that when I once changed the stats, I changed one stat - "pc> wpn"
I did it on the saveeditor website, in fact, it seems to me that there is a problem. Or maybe not only here, but apart from the "pc> ..." stats, I did not change anything else.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
everything except the stats
And this here is why you're having the issue right here.
Already seen so many people (who used either cheats or mods to boost up their stats) unable to get past Wilfred's gun requirement for Ombra Contract, because that contract is determinant on MC's stats (thus messing around with the stats no doubt messes around with the requirement, resulting in the "freeze."

The maximum a player should be able to get their MC stats to should be the following (following is mine, with the best equipment MC can acquire on him):

Snap 2021-08-06 at 07.09.21.png

Only way to get passed this is either lowering the stats back down to normal (take into account above is with the equipment), or better yet load your save from the point before you started using the cheats/mods (most safe option).

And I have a feeling this sort of requirement there may be more in the game later (so my advice for this game at least is, try not to use cheats/mods for stats, since they have risk of screwing up the game when determinant requirements in code arises like Ombra contract case).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well, it didn't help much. I think the problem here is that when I once changed the stats, I changed one stat - "pc> wpn"
I did it on the saveeditor website, in fact, it seems to me that there is a problem. Or maybe not only here, but apart from the "pc> ..." stats, I did not change anything else.
I don't know anything about the variables to edit mate, sorry.
Skataaaa, who asked for your save, does.
Hopefully he'll be able to fix anything that's gone wonky. (y)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes