JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That is one very weird combination. Pie and sausage? Who does that?

Wait, that is pie, right?
Yeah. Haven't seen anyone do that combination either. :LOL:
This is the first image that popped up in google when I searched "horny and hungry gifs", heh.

And yes, it is pie.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Antonio: (arms crossed, having one on one talk with the MC looking at him suspecting of something) Hope, my wife seems a lot happier nowadays. Did something happen?

MC: Oh nothing major sir. Basically we just exchanged gifts. While doing yoga, she gave me her lollipop. So in gratitude I gave her my ice cream in her room.

:sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO:
lol She could only give me her lollipop, cos you already took her cherry! :ROFLMAO:
Antonio's brow furrows...
You both wouldn't last long in the DeLuca Family. :censored:

Gotta be a bit more subtle than that. :cool:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You both wouldn't last long in the DeLuca Family. :censored:

Gotta be a bit more subtle than that. :cool:
lol Nah, screw subtle.
If Antonio thinks I'm screwing his wife, I'm going all in. I'm dead anyway, why not?

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse...
I know you fuck men & not your wife.
I'm keeping her happy, so your secret stays safe.
Let's come to an understanding, shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco and EJW

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So today is 12th October, which means it's Luna's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Luna! :love:
You are our treasure & I'll always be there to make you smile and lift your spirits.
Just don't ask for that diamond gun (with the real pew) for your present, please? :LOL:

Luna_Happy_Birthday.gif

Also, that means it's the Birthday of The Godfather, HopesGaming!! :cool:
Hope you are well after the operation man, and wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Today is your day, so enjoy it to your fullest.

Happy Birthday Les Grossman dance.gif

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is one very weird combination. Pie and sausage? Who does that?

Wait, that is pie, right?
lol it's not normal, that's for sure. Although it becomes decidedly worse if it's a US type fruit pie, instead of a European type meat one.
Anyway, pointless exercise, that's what a sausage roll is for. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, that means it's the Birthday of The Godfather, HopesGaming!! :cool:
Hope you are well after the operation man, and wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Today is your day, so enjoy it to your fullest.

View attachment 1448338
Yay!! Happy Birthday Hopes!

Reactions: JJJ84

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
lol it's not normal, that's for sure. Although it becomes decidedly worse if it's a US type fruit pie, instead of a European type meat one.
Anyway, pointless exercise, that's what a sausage roll is for. :ROFLMAO:
You know the states has meat pies. And shepherd's pies too.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Then you need to wait for the next game update, which progresses the plot. The end of Season 1 update, next up, will provide 3 x missions/events for Gracie's arc, plus one for Luna & a Main Story update. See quote below, from johnelros, for details.

Small time robberies? Only the first contract contains these (+ a number of other encounters).
None of the next 4 contain "small time robberies". 2 of them are totally about Stealth, with no thefts at all. Delivery Boy is a bit of a joke, played by the sisters.
As far as "plot" goes, did you not play The Painter?
That contract has quite a deep plot, the story is quite moving.
Even Nimble Fingers has some background lore, relating to MC's Father. You need to have +4 Perception to get the encounter with the old man.

Has that changed since the WT was done?
The book for +1 Knowledge, you specifically had to buy that from the Market Trader, for $20, on the Nimble Fingers contract.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Except for points the missions mean nothing in the game... (Luna does'nt know you saved a woman from being killed after it's overwith) What I meant was no body knows what you did!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
the missions mean nothing in the game... (Luna does'nt know you saved a woman from being killed after it's overwith) What I meant was no body knows what you did!
That's not necessary true.
Sure, Luna doesn't know about MC's D contracts because Hopes specifically said that main LIs will NOT be present in these contracts.
They'll only be present in contracts that happen during the main story (such as Ombra mission, which is a S+ ranked contract).

However, having said that, there's elements of things that happen in the contracts themselves that influence the main story itself.
For instance:

- characters such as Lelianna, Amita, Amata, contracts are the first time the MC interacts with these side LIs. If the player never went through the contracts, he wouldn't really know why Amita and Amata are more friendly with the MC. In Lelianna's case, her D contracts give more in depth as to the adventures MC had with her.
And the following hasn't happened yet, but the old retired Capo Vincent (who showed up in The Blizzard Princess event for Isabel) will also be present with the contracts (likely tutorial contract I'm guessing).

As to nobody knowing what MC did for the Painter contract, well, MC's current mind is to not bring too much attention to himself, so nobody knowing what he did actually fits with what he's trying to do in keeping low profile (until he breaks out of his shell of being a coward and decides to rise in ranks).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, my suspension of disbelief is done:
Luna can dodge the bullets, wtf?
lol the characters' combat skills are not supposed to be grounded in realism, if that's what you're trying to get at.
Dev has said before that in terms of characters' combat power, he wanted to give them really heightened fighting prowess like characters in anime (so in a way, superhuman reflexes, speed and power).

There's also several instances which show this such as:

- "Serpent" literally hitting Gottardo with tournament bullets from a really, really far distance despite Gottardo using Wilfred's Division members as human shields :LOL:
- Caterina roller skating around and finishing off a Fazio soldier in almost supersonic speed.
- Amata taking down several soldatos and elite soldatos in an instant by herself in the Ombra mission.

So if you're not keen on such aspect and want the combat to be realistic, well.....don't know what to tell ya to be honest other than to don't expect it from this game.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Because that bastard Floaty can't keep a secret. Floating high above the ground he sees all.
Who's Floaty? I've seen that name mentioned several times here, but I can't recall which (if any) character went by that name in the VN.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes