JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yeah but the pants for luna and the shoes, then the camears, and this books taht give you permannat stats boost who know what else will come but i think i will do both versions becuase doing missio9ns is kind of interesting
One thing you should be aware of with the contracts is that they are not meant to be 100%ed in the first playthrough.
You're supposed to fail initially at least in some areas, gain stats increases (whether through doing the girls free-roam events etc) or buying equipment (And wearing them), and try them again, until you beat the whole thing.

Some people don't realize this and get annoyed, frustrated with them saying "Why can't I get everything on the first try?!!", and my reply to them would be "You're not supposed to lol"

Initially, contracts are challenging (with you getting used to the system and trying to work it out), but as you do the mild grinds on them, with increased stats from girls free-roam events, and swapping in and out better equipment, well they become a cakewalk towards the end (when your stats and equipment are good enough to 100% them).

But, yes. Like others said, Whichone's contracts guide is pretty helpful.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah but the pants for luna and the shoes, then the camears, and this books taht give you permannat stats boost who know what else will come but i think i will do both versions becuase doing missio9ns is kind of interesting
Game has changed a bit since you last played it. No more stat books as an example. (Well, one, but you get it during a mission and do not buy it.) All things you buy come up to a couple thousand, 100k is way over the top right now and probably will be for some time, if not for the whole game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i found a bug when i wanan throw away itmes i get this error messege and have to close the game

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm not putting this down ... Just saying I'd like more plot than mini-games.. More Luna and missions with her than small time robberys
Then you need to wait for the next game update, which progresses the plot. The end of Season 1 update, next up, will provide 3 x missions/events for Gracie's arc, plus one for Luna & a Main Story update. See quote below, from johnelros, for details.

Small time robberies? Only the first contract contains these (+ a number of other encounters).
None of the next 4 contain "small time robberies". 2 of them are totally about Stealth, with no thefts at all. Delivery Boy is a bit of a joke, played by the sisters.
As far as "plot" goes, did you not play The Painter?
That contract has quite a deep plot, the story is quite moving.
Even Nimble Fingers has some background lore, relating to MC's Father. You need to have +4 Perception to get the encounter with the old man.

Luna Event - 95%
Gracie Event1 - 100%
Gracie Event2 - 99%
Gracie Event3 - 85%
Gracie Event3 - 44%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 30%
No more stat books as an example. (Well, one, but you get it during a mission and do not buy it.)
Has that changed since the WT was done?
The book for +1 Knowledge, you specifically had to buy that from the Market Trader, for $20, on the Nimble Fingers contract.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i found a bug when i wanan throw away itmes i get this error messege and have to close the game
Yeah, unfortunately you're stuck with the duplicates.
I think Hopes said he thought about introducing a "Sell" option, but it messed with the game's economy too much, so isn't going to happen.
I have 21 Fedoras & 8 pairs of Holy Pants in my inventory. :ROFLMAO:
The option to remove them from our inventories is a known error.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Paco Loco

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has that changed since the WT was done?
The book for +1 Knowledge, you specifically had to buy that from the Market Trader, for $20, on the Nimble Fingers contract.
Damn, then that shopkeeper scammed 20 bucks out of me :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, the freeroam stuff should be 1500-1700 or so, maybe another grand for equipment, and if you go really overboard with consumables another 1-2k.
You are of course both correct and I was wrong - well the sentence was wrong and misphrased, I meant something else. I was conflicting "buy" as in "pay money" with the fact that you do not order it via PC anymore, with Wilfred commenting on your literature preferences (okay, he never did that either I think). Yes, you need to buy it but it's a one off in a mission.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You are of course both correct and I was wrong - well the sentence was wrong and misphrased, I meant something else. I was conflicting "buy" as in "pay money" with the fact that you do not order it via PC anymore, with Wilfred commenting on your literature preferences (okay, he never did that either I think). Yes, you need to buy it but it's a one off in a mission.
lol Was double purpose. Both kinda checking, in case it had changed so WT needs updating & also just pulling your leg a little. ;)
Figured you just meant that you don't need to order them on PC/buy them in freeroam mode anymore. (y)

Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I think Hopes said he thought about introducing a "Sell" option, but it messed with the game's economy too much, so isn't going to happen.
I have 21 Fedora's & 8 pairs of Holy Pants in my inventory. :ROFLMAO:
I lost count the number of fedoras I had. Maybe it is a retirement plan for MC to open a hat store after the end of contract with Delucas. :p

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
lol Yeah, that new clothing store in Lucania looks nice, but they seem to only sell one type of hat. :unsure:
They also sell these funky trousers but, again, that's the only other item in the store.
All they sell are 20,000 identical Fedoras & 8,000 pairs of Holy Pants! :oops:
It is good for Lucania and Deluca's army to have a lot of supplies. This business will be a success! :LOL:

• Yay, new update!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is good for Lucania and Deluca's army to have a lot of supplies. This business will be a success! :LOL:
Aah hahaha hahaha, that made me spit my drink out, I laughed so much!
Bravo, sir! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

If Wilfred's team can have the masks, then MC's team can all wear Fedora (R) & Holy Pants (Epic) as their uniform! :ROFLMAO:

Talking of clothing, I wonder if the next tier's items will come with more these "Ability" attributes:
1633805393581.png 1633805409566.png
Seems these are the only 2 items which currently provide them.
Wonder if we'll see them used more in the next, "C" Contracts, tier. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I have 21 Fedoras & 8 pairs of Holy Pants in my inventory. :ROFLMAO:
Weird. Cause it worked for me. I dumped all the dupes.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Cool. Consider yourself lucky! (y)
Loads of people have the issue where they can't be discarded, myself included.
Click "Discard" and get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you Ignore to get back to the game, it's screwed. The freeroam screen now overlaps the Shop and you can change room in the background (see the bed, behind).
View attachment 1444845
Then it goes to the "uncaught exception" again.
I have the same problem here. Even I do not use any mods or cheats on entire playthrough.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have the same problem here. Even I do not use any mods or cheats on entire playthrough.
Same as you mate, no cheats/mods, nothing external.
It seems to be quite common & I'm sure I remember it being brought to Hopes' attention, think it was when he mentioned about not wanting us to have the option to sell them, because he felt it would distort the economy too much.

Reactions: Paco Loco

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Damn, then that shopkeeper scammed 20 bucks out of me :ROFLMAO:
Heh, given how frugal our MC is, and his reaction to prices for items that he buys online, I'd say there may just be more instances in the future where he goes "Damn, I feel scammed" lol

Thinking about total expenditure, we have to buy the jeans, the 2 x bottles of wine & the spy cam, for the story.
Is there anything else?
Can't remember the total cost for each, but think the jeans were somewhere around $100/150? The first bottle of wine was similar cost, the 2nd was more expensive. + the camera, is this even $1,000?
Then, plus any clothes for stats needed for the contracts, but they're not too expensive, either.

You can earn $40 in seconds, just from the first contract, even if you have low stats. You only need the Stealth Hat & Stealth Trousers, for this. Just steal the jacket from the arguing couple & the jewelry from the house.
Once you gain better clothing and can complete all encounters, you should earn around $150 from Nimble Fingers.
I don't think money should really be a problem.
MC also has to buy training clothes in order to start that dance practice sessions with Gracie in the living room.

And yeah, I agree. Money never felt like a problem.
Even if the player find himself short for a moment, with a bit of mild grind money can be earned to buy initially unaffordable items.

Aah hahaha hahaha, that made me spit my drink out, I laughed so much!
Bravo, sir! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

If Wilfred's team can have the masks, then MC's team can all wear Fedora (R) & Holy Pants (Epic) as their uniform! :ROFLMAO:

Talking of clothing, I wonder if the next tier's items will come with more these "Ability" attributes:
View attachment 1444724 View attachment 1444725
Seems these are the only 2 items which currently provide them.
Wonder if we'll see them used more in the next, "C" Contracts, tier. :unsure:
Hmmm..... not quite sure we'll have higher tier than Legendary items, but perhaps different kind of Legendary tier items where stats are distributed differently (for example Lock Glasses is accessory, so another Legendary accessory could distribute points towards other attributes which aren't intelligence, knowledge or perception) ?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MC also has to buy training clothes in order to start that dance practice sessions with Gracie in the living room.

And yeah, I agree. Money never felt like a problem.
Even if the player find himself short for a moment, with a bit of mild grind money can be earned to buy initially unaffordable items.
Ooh, thanks! Forgot about them. (y)
Even with the Long Coat, for $500, I can't see total spend needing more than $2,000.
$35 on the Stealth Hat & Trousers & you can earn $40 back from Nimble Fingers. Twice per day for $80, plus whatever you earn from Snooping Bonans.
Got to be able to earn $100 per game day, at entry level stats.
Did we get cash for Promotion, too?
Hmmm..... not quite sure we'll have higher tier than Legendary items, but perhaps different kind of Legendary tier items where stats are distributed differently (for example Lock Glasses is accessory, so another Legendary accessory could distribute points towards other attributes which aren't intelligence, knowledge or perception) ?
Oh, sorry, I don't mean the tier, I mean the special Ability stat that those 2 clothing items have.
Deductive Reasoning - Rank 1 & Deflect - Rank 1.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oh, sorry, I don't mean the tier, I mean the special Ability stat that those 2 clothing items have.
Deductive Reasoning - Rank 1 & Deflect - Rank 1.
Ahhh, icic.......
I guess it would all depend on how many variety of special abilities Hopes is thinking of.

Given Legendary is leagues beyond in terms of rarity of other items, this whole rarity I'd like to imagine is just not due to the higher stats, but also more valuable the ability skill is at higher tiers like Legendary.
So it's gonna be interesting to see what sort of abilities comes up.

Man.......I'm really looking forward to season 1 finale, but also really looking forward to the whole Frenetico Tournament.
I mean yes, biggest reason I'm hyped for the tournament would be to scuffle with other soldiers in the DeLuca Mafia world (with Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia and rest of the Family as our cheering squad :LOL:), but part of the fun would also be the rewards that come with the event (Luna said money and rare items, I'm less motivated for money and more motivated for rare items tbh, heh).

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ahhh, icic.......
I guess it would all depend on how many variety of special abilities Hopes is thinking of.

Given Legendary is leagues beyond in terms of rarity of the item, this whole rarity I'd like to imagine is just not due to the higher stats, but also more valuable the ability skill is at higher tiers like Legendary.
So it's gonna be interesting to see what sort of abilities comes up.

Man.......I'm really looking forward to season 1 finale, but also really looking forward to the whole Frenetico Tournament.
I mean yes, biggest reason I'm hyped for the tournament would be to scuffle with other soldiers in the DeLuca Mafia world (with Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia and rest of the Family as our cheering squad :LOL:), but part of the fun would also be the rewards that come with the event (Luna said money and rare items, I'm less motivated for money and more motivated for rare items tbh, heh).
I'm sure I remember the Deflect ability getting used in fights & I'm not sure if the Deductive Reasoning one got used in the tough fight during the rescue of Eiza's sister. It might have been Intelligence, or Knowledge, that I'm thinking of.
Don't forget, only one of those items is Legendary. The Fedora is only (Rare). Both are Rank 1 Ability.
Also, both items came from the same contract, Nimble Fingers. None of the other contracts' special reward items had any Ability. The BPV, or Holy Pants, for example.
I remember that Hopes said other people wrote the Contract stories, but I presume he defined & created the rewards...

There are obviously 4 other clothing item areas. So maybe 6 Abilities, total? 2 for D, 1 for C, 1 for B and 2 for A? Or some other combination.
Our hands, chest, coat & trouser items all have no Ability, as it stands.
I'm hoping one (or two!) of the C Contract special items have one.

I wonder if fights in The Frenetico will apply our Contract stats? Presumably so, which potentially makes gaining more Ability stats even more important!
If so, I definitely want to have access to C rank Contracts & their rewards' & gear's improved stats, before I enter The Frenetico!
I'm also pretty sure that we'll need some more build up of MC v Dominico, before The Frenetico, as I'm confident that's looking like a prime point for them to reach a showdown!

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes