ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Interesting conversation. I do think something must be done about Antonio, but I eschew the whole idea that he gets offed because of the MC's weakness. I like the idea someone said that he's onto the Mysterious 6, and THEY do the deed, but the MC (with Luna and an unauthorized Gracie) is attempting the rescue, only he isn't good enough to pull it off, and THAT combined with his promise to Luna solidifies his commitment to the Family and gets him out of his cowardly ways. Maybe he takes a bullet (or some other, worse punishment) for it and decides a little revenge is personal, not just because he cares for Luna. Maybe Luna and Gracie have to save the MC from the Mysterious 6 after they take care of Antonio.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What are all the console commands for the stats? thanks
I don't know the console commands but I would recommend not changing the stats.

(a) It has led to troubles in the past (although some were able to pull it off).

(b) To see all content you need to fail some skill checks at certain points in the game - which will always be possible by unequipping gear during normal gameplay but not be available if you push them up. Granted, it is only minor stuff in terms of storyline, but still.

Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So after going through the last 4 weeks of posts I gathered that the Dev went to the hospital on September 25th. Anyone know how that turned out? I didn't see anything and I know health is my #1 concern for anyone. If the dev sees this I hope all is well.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So after going through the last 4 weeks of posts I gathered that the Dev went to the hospital on September 25th. Anyone know how that turned out? I didn't see anything and I know health is my #1 concern for anyone. If the dev sees this I hope all is well.
Not seen any news, since.
I think Hopes was expecting to be bed ridden for a few days, afterwards.
Share your sentiment. (y)

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I remember him saying he'll be going under the knife, yet it's not something major.
Even so, hoping for his speedy recovery.

Not seen any news, since.
I think Hopes was expecting to be bed ridden for a few days, afterwards.
Share your sentiment. (y)
I think he said, afterwards he might have a bit more time for DeLuca (while being in bed I guess? Though he wasn't specific about it).
I guess that in a way counts as a bit of a silver lining.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I remember him saying he'll be going under the knife, yet it's not something major.
Even so, hoping for his speedy recovery.

I think he said, afterwards he might have a bit more time for DeLuca (while being in bed I guess? Though he wasn't specific about it).
I guess that in a way counts as a bit of a silver lining.
Yeah, minor op with 3 days bed rest, so plenty of time for writing TDL! :ROFLMAO:
R&R, you say? Sorry doc, got the end of the 1st chapter to write!

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JeefZ and JJJ84

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Check out the latest announcement on the discord server. Looks like he's back in action now :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, the design of this is prototype compared to the end Contract looks we got.

But I still think we're gonna get this map (of the entire Lucania) as at least one of our contracts somewhere down the line.

788998_1597554264743.png

And with how many places are in Lucania, well perhaps it's just me but I think this contract will perhaps make all the other contracts before it look like cakewalk (oh, so many places, and so much things to do), heh.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That seems like it would be the 'final boss' of contracts if it's got us running around all of Lucania.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What are all the console commands for the stats? thanks

%APPDATA%/RenPy/TheDelucaFamily

Dont go over 99 in stats, dont go over 99999 in money, turn your stats back down if theres a scene you intentionally want to fail like the bathroom peep scenes, dont touch the value assigned to the weapon stat because its a pointer for the weapon itself (ex: fist would be 1, lead pipe would be 2) not your weapon damage and will 100% break your save until you revert changing it.

If you run into any issues you can just search my posts in this thread and I probably mentioned a fix the last time there was a big discussion about this.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Infinitygamer06, Just a slight amendment:
seniorboop said:
If you run into any issues you can just search my posts in this thread. If you can't find the answer, please don't post in the thread about it. Everyone will just say "We told you not to fuck with your save, cos it will fuck your game". DM me with the issues.
(y)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You know, the design of this is prototype compared to the end Contract looks we got.

But I still think we're gonna get this map (of the entire Lucania) as at least one of our contracts somewhere down the line.

View attachment 1440684

And with how many places are in Lucania, well perhaps it's just me but I think this contract will perhaps make all the other contracts before it look like cakewalk (oh, so many places, and so much things to do), heh.
That looks like it will suck balls...Last remake sucked but I put up with... No More

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That looks like it will suck balls...Last remake sucked but I put up with... No More
By remake, you mean the contracts?
Well, if that's the case, too bad you didn't like it.

Personally for me, while the Contracts gameplay I initially felt uneasy with, when I got more used to it all I grew to like the contracts a lot.

And regarding the Lucania map contract, well..... let's just agree to disagree.
I think it looks great and has potential for quite a bit of in terms of exploration and finding hidden goodies.

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Been a fan of this since the START that was years ago. Remake then small update??

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
By remake, you mean the contracts?
Well, if that's the case, too bad you didn't like it.

Personally for me, while the Contracts gameplay I initially felt uneasy with, when I got more used to it all I grew to like the contracts a lot.

And regarding the Lucania map contract, well..... let's just agree to disagree.
I think it looks great and has potential for quite a bit of in terms of exploration and finding hidden goodies.
I liked the original formula..... Ya get me?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes