JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Been a fan of this since the START that was years ago. Remake then small update??
Well, after v0.07, there have been bugfixes and other corrections hence minor update (but not content).
But next update will be pretty big cause it's the season 1 finale.

I liked the original formula..... Ya get me?
Uh, no offense, but I wasn't a big fan of the original contracts system.
If I'm being brutally honest, the old system felt really boring, and I thought it didn't add anything substantial to the game.

The new contracts system on the other hand, I thought was a solid improvement on almost all (if not all) aspects.

But I guess different strokes for different folks (shrugs).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Been a fan of this since the START that was years ago. Remake then small update??
Remake then bugfixes x 2, along with some adjustments.
Next update is the end of the first chapter, so I doubt if it will be small.

Reactions: JJJ84

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not putting this down ... Just saying I'd like more plot than mini-games.. More Luna and missions with her than small time robberys

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm not putting this down ... Just saying I'd like more plot than mini-games.. More Luna and missions with her than small time robberys
I never said you're putting it down.
And contracts with the remake are actually like mini-events anyway (in my opinion, they're more than just mini-games).

I mean if we're talking about purely plot in terms of comparison between old contracts system and new system, the new system literally blows the old system away (since in the old contracts system, plot was basically.......non-existent, whereas contracts actually have their own stories [some which are quite good!] from the dedicated community writers).

Hopes has said that main characters will never be in contracts. Contracts (through Wilfred, the D,C,B A contracts) will have supporting characters (from the main story) as well as original characters that are not in the main story.

• Hey there
Reactions: EJW and JeefZ

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is there a walktjrough mod wich deciosn in teh game have a effect on the affection of the chars or somethign like this? becuase there is no harem tag so i think you cna only have a realtion ship with one girl?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
is there a walktjrough mod wich deciosn in teh game have a effect on the affection of the chars or somethign like this? becuase there is no harem tag so i think you cna only have a realtion ship with one girl?
No need for WT at this time

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
ah okm thx what about mission i remember mission where dont automatic but now i need to move and do it on ym own is tehre a option to do mission auto?
No auto mission. But you can avoid the missions on game start, on select to not have full experience.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
how do i earn misison points to do missions
At this part, you need to do the most easy missions first ("Nimble fingers") and repeat several times, to gain experience points to go further. All the times your MC gains points, the same missions reveals new secrets. Because of this, the experience to repeat several times the same mission may not annoy you. You may have some patience, maybe.

Reactions: whichone

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That I can't answer, because I choose to full experience. But you can follow de WT that JeefZ mentioned.
I said you need no WT but I guess you do.. You need to gear up for missions but not till later. ...... Go to Walkthrough on OP.. Best I can explain but it is pretty easy

Reactions: Paco Loco

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
100.000 is not necessary from I've seen. There is not much to buy or trade, it is more about experience (I think).
yeah but the pants for luna and the shoes, then the camears, and this books taht give you permannat stats boost who know what else will come but i think i will do both versions becuase doing missio9ns is kind of interesting

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
yeah but the pants for luna and the shoes, then the camears, and this books taht give you permannat stats boost who know what else will come but i think i will do both versions becuase doing missio9ns is kind of interesting
Playand earn before worrying bout buying bud... Slow build

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the gameis getting even more amazing and the best is german translation thx whoever made the german translation, hope we get e sell items option later too

Reactions: Paco Loco
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes