Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately you're stuck with the duplicates.
I think Hopes said he thought about introducing a "Sell" option, but it messed with the game's economy too much, so isn't going to happen.
I have 21 Fedoras & 8 pairs of Holy Pants in my inventory. :ROFLMAO:
The option to remove them from our inventories is a known error.
a sell option would be great

Reactions: EJW

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
a sell option would be great
I previously asked Hopes (the Dev) before perhaps whether we would be able to sell obsolete items from the inventory (I've got mountain-loads of piled up Holy trousers, pants, gloves and so etc :LOL: ) at second-hand price (perhaps 70% of the original price?).

I think Hopes' reply then was that he's wary that if player is to have the option to sell, it might leave them with too much money and make the contracts a bit too easy. Having said that, he did say he'll think about it.

So we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Would be fun, if the shop s pay you not more than 5$ for the used stuff and each time our grumpy MC makes a comment about it .
"Paid over 400$ and now this cutthroat pay me only 5$ back for like new clothes, how frugal can they be?" :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
question teh quest a soldatos sacrifece says only netoriroute what does it means?
Netori =
Cuckolding someone. The protagonist (MC) forces a love interest (Isabel) who is already in a relationship with a third party (Antonio) into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

Not to be mistaken with NTR (Netorare), which I've seen people do often.
Below is the definition of NTR, and how it compares with Netori:

Netorare (NTR) =
NTR or netorare is when your lover cheats on you with someone else.
It's a common tag in hentai or doujins.
There's also netori which describes basically the opposite, so when you steal someone else's lover.

Taken literally from dictionary definitions, yet time and time again, people ask "why isn't there an NTR tag with this game?" lol
I mean, an NTR tag would make sense if Antonio was the MC instead of the actual MC of the game, and player's Antonio somehow chose to push Isabel away, but Antonio is not the p.o.v. character here.
MC is.

Reactions: uhhhok and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Netori =
Cuckolding someone. The protagonist (MC) forces a love interest (Isabel) who is already in a relationship with a third party (Antonio) into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

Netorare (NTR) =
There's also netori which describes basically the opposite, so when you steal someone else's lover.

Taken literally from dictionary definitions, yet time and time again, people ask "why isn't there an NTR tag with this game?" lol
I mean, an NTR tag would make sense if Antonio was the MC instead of the actual MC of the game, and player's Antonio somehow chose to push Isabel away, but Antonio is not the p.o.v. character here.
MC is.
Also F95 official tag definition are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
That are the ones that count here regardless of what you and I think about them. ;)

Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also F95 official tag definition are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
That are the ones that count here regardless of what you and I think about them. ;)
Yeah, though the problem is, there is no official tag for Netori.

F95's official Tag definition actually matches with the dictionary definition;

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

While there is the Cheating tag (which DeLuca has and official definition below),it's not really the same meaning as Netori, thus the site not having an official Netori tag has caused couple of people on this game's thread (and others with similar Netori scenario) cry out saying "Why no NTRRRRRRRRRRR tag!!!" :FacePalm:

• Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, though the problem is, there is no official tag for Netori.

F95's official Tag definition actually matches with the dictionary definition;

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

While there is the Cheating tag (which DeLuca has and official definition below),it's not really the same meaning as Netori, thus the site not having an official Netori tag has caused couple of people on this game's thread (and others with similar Netori scenario) cry out saying "Why no NTRRRRRRRRRRR tag!!!" :FacePalm:

• Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
Cheating = (netori - jealousy) where partner doesn't know the affair
Or
Netori = (cheating + jealousy) partner may have a knowledge of in most cases.
So in the case of Isabel, cheating mostly is the correct tag as Antonio has no knowledge of sorts.

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Netori =

Netorare (NTR) =

MC is.
thx

Reactions: JJJ84

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Netori =
Hey if anyone was forced it was me. Isabel attached me and put my life in danger because she was pissed off at her husband.

I tried my very hardest to fight her off as she was blowing me, but with all that yoga she does she was just to strong. Her vacuum like grip couldn’t be broken. :sneaky:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey if anyone was forced it was me. Isabel attached me and put my life in danger because she was pissed off at her husband.

I tried my very hardest to fight her off as she was blowing me, but with all that yoga she does she was just to strong. Her vacuum like grip couldn’t be broken. :sneaky:
Yup.
That's my story & I'm sticking to it.
Not sure Antonio's gonna believe it, but I'm going with it. (y)
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

My goodness!! Give that man a medal for the "horrors" he had to endure!!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Yup. She even have you on a tight grip and you needed to lubricate it, so you could break out of it.:whistle:
:unsure:
(y) I can see that, totally buy it. But why is your story so similar to my own?:sneaky:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
My goodness!! Give that man a medal for the "horrors" he had to suffer!!
Oh it was terrible. Her tongue was everywhere! (sniffles). I was so afraid that my knees went weak at one point. I'm going to need counseling. :whistle:

Yup. She even have you on a tight grip and you needed to lubricate it, so you could break out of it.:whistle:
:unsure:
(y) I can see that, totally buy it. But why is your story so similar to my own?:sneaky:
Because that bastard Floaty can't keep a secret. Floating high above the ground he sees all.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh it was terrible. Her tongue was everywhere! (sniffles). I was so afraid that my knees went weak at one point. I'm going to need counseling.
Could you describe this whorroful incident in all details? At least 1000 words, please? Of course only, so that our dear uncle can take action accordingly.:cautious:

Also I'm sure, after you suffer trought this horrorful event, Luna, Gracie, Eiza or even Cordia had helped with the recovery.;)

Reactions: JJJ84 and WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Could you describe this whorroful incident in all details? At least 1000 words, please? Of course only, so that our dear uncle can take action accordingly.:cautious:

Also I'm sure, after you suffer trought this horrorful event, Luna, Gracie, Eiza or even Cordia had helped with the recovery.;)
:unsure: I will have to decline because I don't think I know a 1000 words. ;)

I do remember I tried to scream but she gagged me with her panties. It's to awful to try and remember.

Although I am very open to spending plenty of recover time with Luna, Gracie, Eiza, and Cordia. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Antonio: (arms crossed, having one on one talk with the MC looking at him suspecting of something) Hope, my wife seems a lot happier nowadays. Did something happen?

MC: Oh nothing major sir. Basically we just exchanged gifts. While doing yoga, she gave me her lollipop. So in gratitude I gave her my ice cream in her room.

:sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes