sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Because that bastard Floaty can't keep a secret. Floating high above the ground he sees all.
Who's Floaty? I've seen that name mentioned several times here, but I can't recall which (if any) character went by that name in the VN.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Except for points the missions mean nothing in the game... (Luna does'nt know you saved a woman from being killed after it's overwith) What I meant was no body knows what you did!
You said you wanted more main story, I told you you'll need to wait for the upcoming update as that's the end of Season 1, so will have a continuation of the main story, as well as an update for Luna's arc.
You complained about the contracts and said they were simply "small time robberies."
They are not.
As I said, only 1/5 contracts contains any small time robberies. The first one, the introductory one. Unsurprisingly.
You said you wanted "more plot, than mini-games", so I advised you to play The Painter, as it has a decent plot.

Now you want to change your complaint to be "Luna doesn't know about the contracts"?
Well, that's equally invalid. She blatantly knows about the rescue mission, for a start.
For the other 5, of course she doesn't. They're only D Rank, for Soldatos.
Luna is far higher up the rankings, than a lowly Soldato.
MC is getting special treatment, but he's nowhere near being at Luna's level in the hierarchy.

As for "they mean nothing in the game", yes they are self contained stories, but they absolutely do mean something in the game. They give us small bits of information which expand the overall lore of the world which Hopes has created.
I already explained that The Painter has a deep story, which gives greater depth to the mafia life of the families.
I also informed you that even Nimble Fingers has some lore about the MC's Father.
The Delivery Boy introduces sisters Amata & Amita, who you meet later in the rescue mission for Eiza's sister.
But you're right, these are clearly totally irrelevant to the game world and the story. Sure.

As for saving the woman and looking to Luna for some sort of validation, we've saved the same girl, multiple times.
I honestly didn't need a pat on the head, the first time. I did it for the money, the rep & to find out more about the game world.
I definitely did not need a pat on the head for any subsequent time of completing it.

You not liking them, is absolutely fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
Just don't invent spurious claims, that fall apart under the slightest scrutiny, when you post it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to human limit, they are a part of reality sure, but.
It is only because of human social structure. As it is, they are few in between, be it the guy who can smell oil field from chopper, the girl who can use (adapted) bow up to 3 km without optics our of her eyes etc.
More common, there is the guy who live currently with 4x the fatal amount of mercury into his body.
Of course, it not like they no price or at last effects of such capacities.

Looking into it, poison, is a good basis.
As thing are, its more common than know, aka minute poisons adaptation. Such as given small qty to the kid such it can adapt and in time develop natural resistance. If not use these activities.

On another path, what about the peoples getting a car by hands while not that much prepared ?
There is a price quite steep, which can be subdued trough medics and physical, in done in time.
Such are based on instant, where it is seen, then decided to go through.
As to how, it's the non conscience part who manage these, active and passive drugs types (adrenaline, endorphins etc.).
These are mostly quite low as not that needed into every day, but trainings is possible.

What about family with history and resources, they are the best basis as to develop plants and fitness fitting high or even supra human capacity.
As thing are these natural capacity are present into the general segment (against family/island based reproduction) This as genes are gacha based, from those one have, a portion is used from birth, with others who will activate upon living.
Most will keep inactive until another generation.
But, in time and will there is no worry as to find common and rare genes who appear often enough, then conduct a region based trial process. It is not that explained into the game (how trained and efficient the guy are).
As the MC has no special (?) training (as he ?), his capacities are high naturally based.

Then, there is Luna story.
Why would these peoples do this ? That way.
It's a mix of process, elitism and age, all the girls are both of good pedigree and young.
This give quite an insight as to how it is handled.
BTW, if they are more women's are officers, it's no surprise.
At various levels, they have more options.

In time, there no surprise, only discovery and further understanding.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol I tried, but I'm afraid that I cannot make any sense of that.
Something about poison resistance & something about Luna's kidnapping, but beyond that, I'm stumped.
I have absolutely no idea what "getting a car by hand" is in relation to.
Not particularly clear what that is about plants and "supra humans", either.
Confused dot com. :unsure:
I read something about human limitations are just caused by society, not by actual limitations of the human body/mind. Which would not make much sense either.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol yeah, human mind is the primary limiter. Then the body.
Everyone's heard the story of a Mother lifting a car to save her child. She didn't become super human. She was always able to, with the right combination of adrenaline and sheer desperation & desire to use every ounce of her strength to save her child.

OK, now I'm upgrading from confused.com to baffled-r-us. :ROFLMAO:
I join you. If anyone have an idea could they throw me a bone? Or better the whole skeleton...

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't get it :unsure:
Here, I edited the pic so it would be easier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See the rock that I circled? Compare to all the other rocks in the scene.
Can you see now? :LOL:

This rock is called "Floaty" and he's the 5th Serpent :ROFLMAO:

p.s. Whichone, you beat me by a minute. Damn you!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Motherfucker - I stared at that picture for like 3 minutes and finally gave up. Fucking obvious *SMH*
Well, I'm not surprised, he's in the camouflage mode.
Unless you stare intensively with piercing eyes that can see through his ability, you'll likely to miss him.

But that's what most dangerous about Floaty.
He fits in there naturally and strikes when ya least suspect it :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Motherfucker - I stared at that picture for like 3 minutes and finally gave up. Fucking obvious *SMH*
Well, I'm not surprised, he's in the camouflage mode.
Unless you stare intensively with piercing eyes that can see through his ability, you'll likely to miss him.

But that's what most dangerous about Floaty.
He fits in there naturally and strikes when ya least suspect it :LOL:.
lol Yeah man, Floaty's past Serpent level. He just drops down to do shit with those guys, for kicks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
esta traducido al español ya?
No, solo en inglés y alemán.
Anteriormente había gente trabajando en la traducción al español, pero se abandonó (toda la traducción la hacen voluntarios).

Además, asegúrese de publicar en inglés porque se trata principalmente de un hilo en inglés y, de lo contrario, la gente no lo entenderá.

Translate:
Nope, only English and German only.
Previously there were people working on Spanish translation, but it got abandoned (all translation are done by volunteers).

Also, please make sure to post in English because this is primarily English thread, and otherwise people will not understand you.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
is there an ETA for when the next update will come?(just asking, not complaining or anything)
Nope, just the progress bar.

Hey DeLuca's!
I will try something new. Roadmap with percentile.
The idea is to give an idea of how much is left without the need of etas. Eta's have been tried and always lead to chaos and stress.

Luna Event - 95%
Gracie Event1 - 100%
Gracie Event2 - 99%
Gracie Event3 - 85%
Gracie Event3 - 44%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 30%

Do note that some events are bigger than others. Gracie event 2 is longer than Luna event and story finale will be rather short.
Take the % with a grain of salt. Just my personal estimation of it.
There may be added some stuff depending on how it progresses. (Like an added Event4 of Gracie if it seems fit for it)
Whenever a good amount of percentile have been added (30% or something combined) I will make a quick post without much text beside the percentile change.
I feel like right now I only do post if I have a lot to say, and if not I just don't do it. Even if I know many people just want a small update post.
Hope you guys will like the new style!

Lastly, I will be going under the knife tomorrow (not due to health reasons or anything serious) but it will mean that I will be bedridden for at least three days or more.
Tho, I am pretty sure it will mean more time to work on DeLuca. Will keep you guys posted.

-HG

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes