JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What are the symbols in the Stats? Can't figure out which one is what. Apologies if someone has already asked this question already, but I didn't see anything in the comments unless I missed it
Here you go:

DeLucaStats.png

Offensive Power (5) Defensive Power (14)

Stealth (9) Threat (5)

Strength (6) Intelligence (10)

Agility (5) Charisma (8)

Perception (7) Knowledge (6)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How can I unlock special renders without playing full game
As Whichone said above, currently you can't get them unless you do the contracts (through "Full Experience").

Hopes (the dev) said that they will also be available for people who choose "Just story" or "VN only" modes (i.e. if you don't like the contracts), but I'd assume that's a much lower priority compared to "Full Experience" mode's development.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What's the progress bar? I am assuming it's a % bar on how close until the next patch? If so where can we find that?
If you're in doubt as to where to find the Dev's announcements from Patreon, use the search function on this thread, with the posts by the member johnelros.
He's the person who kindly copies and pastes all (well almost all) HopesGaming's announcements here from Patreon.

Reactions: whichone and EJW

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
While I seriously love this game.
It's an eternity before I get any updates.
I really hope I don't have to okay the entire game all over again for the next update. It's cool and all, but it will probably start to get old after the third play through.
According to a certain movie starring some Jason; bad business. For all parties concerned

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's gonna be unique in regards to cruelty. Hopes said at some point that Luna's backstory will be the "heaviest" event in the game.
As for the length of Gracie's event, I think it compares it to this update's event with Luna, not the "My name is Luna" event. Idk though, I could very easily be wrong.
Ai! Here's to hoping none of the characters have any bits of their past that comes anywhere choose to as cruel as Luna's past was. And that Luna's past is considered rehab other than the cruel bio we got to know

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I seriously love this game.
It's an eternity before I get any updates.
I really hope I don't have to okay the entire game all over again for the next update. It's cool and all, but it will probably start to get old after the third play through.
According to a certain movie starring some Jason; bad business. For all parties concerned
Well, the last update was a major rework of the game mechanics, so the "saves are dead" was bound to happen but shouldn't any time in the near future again. As for the whole dev process however ... who knows.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That tends to happen when games release in beta and then final (for e.g. Summer's Gone. Love that game as well, yet game goes through constant revisions that any saves that were made with Beta release will not be compatible at all with Final release of the update), but that's never the case with this game.

Also, as Carta said above, everyone only had to restart with the previous update due to gameplay revamp. So unless that happens, I think it's safe to say, "no restart" at least for a while.

Reactions: OleJackRipper
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes