Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
After the long discussion of Antonio's sexual preferences, let's throw this into the mix. Antonio discovers the MC's attraction to his wife and instead of freaking out, he insists on joining them, letting the MC take his ass while he is trying to put another baby in his wife.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After the long discussion of Antonio's sexual preferences, let's throw this into the mix. Antonio discovers the MC's attraction to his wife and instead of freaking out, he insists on joining them, letting the MC take his ass while he is trying to put another baby in his wife.
I would say this will stir up this thread, regardless of who fuck who in which orifice.
Even more, I assume, as if they let anyone of the main cast die (without the MC).
Yet Wilfred comment would be interesting.

Reactions: Cartageno

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I would say this will stir up this thread, regardless of who fuck who in which orifice.
Even more, I assume, as if they let anyone of the main cast die (without the MC).
Yet Wilfred comment would be interesting.
Wilfred's comment "Well they should have been faster. Would you like your tea Lady Cordia?"

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Uh....... no thanks.
Not interested in dudes (got nothing against bi/gay folks, but just not my thing), and my MC is trying to make Isabel his, so in that aspect Antonio is just in his way.
Besides, why have Antonio try to put another baby in Isabel, when it should be my MC who should be doing the act? :LOL:

Yeah, I'm greedy.
I gotta have them all! :sneaky::LOL:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Uh....... no thanks.
Not interested in dudes (got nothing against bi/gay folks, but just not my thing), and my MC is trying to make Isabel his, so in that aspect Antonio is just in his way.
Besides, why have Antonio try to put another baby in Isabel, when it should be my MC who should be doing the act? :LOL:

Yeah, I'm greedy.
I gotta have them all! :sneaky::LOL:
No problem. Antonio is nothing if not flexible. You put the baby in his wife while he puts his boneless baby sauce in you.

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
I have issue, its probably been reported many times already, but in the Android Version i can't seems to be able to equip the character with any equipment from the shop it throws an error every single time, has anyone found a solution for this?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Most certainly wouldn’t want such a situation where Mc is treated as a damsel to be saved. I’d prefer to kill antonio but if not just have him be killed.
He'd only be seen like that if Antonio saves him and dies while MC's still in the whole "coward" mode he is in currently. If such an event happens while MC is out of that mode, and is on his way to be a competent soldier of the Family, I doubt people would see it that way.

And besides, even if it happens while MC is still in his "coward" mode, would it really be a bad thing?
Antonio's death and guilt that MC feels from it due to his weakness could very much be the spark that lights up his determination to become more powerful and rise higher in the ranks of the Family (with his inner resolve to not let another tragedy like it happen ever again).

Not saying it's gonna necessarily happen that way, but it would be an interesting way to look at it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And besides, even if it happens while MC is still in his "coward" mode, would it really be a bad thing?
Antonio's death and guilt that MC feels from it due to his weakness could very much be the spark that lights up his determination to become more powerful and rise higher in the ranks of the Family (with his inner resolve to not let another tragedy like it happen ever again).
Yeah, agreed. Definitely a strong motivational tool!
It fits well with MC being in coward mode & giving him the resovle to push past/through it.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, agreed. Definitely a strong motivational tool!
It fits well with MC being in coward mode & giving him the resovle to push past/through it.
And not to mention it would pave the path for MC to be with Isabel without all the sneaking around etc.
Of course, Isabel would definitely need time to grieve, but our MC will be there to lend his shoulder to her in that time of her need ;).

• Love
Reactions: whichone

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes