Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was.
Because the men are the only example of his infidelity that we're aware of.
He already has a woman. The missing piece for his bisexual nature, is a man.
Being who he is, he could probably have fucked most of the women in Lucania if he wanted to.
Don't think we've ever heard tale of his infidelity with females, have we?
It's certainly not been presented as a contributory cause for his relationship with Isabel being on the rocks.
The infidelity of him sleeping with other men, specifically has been.
Okay, but referring specifically to Antonio and what he did and probably didn't do. It sounded more general to me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay, but referring specifically to Antonio and what he did and probably didn't do. It sounded more general to me.
My post, which you originally replied to, stated the following:
I can't see their marriage getting fixed. He's into men. Bi/gay is irrelevant.
They can move past the hurt of the lost child, the pain lessens with time. But you can't move past him being sexually attracted to men. No amount of time is going to lessen his sexuality.
Nothing in that is general. It is all completely specific to him and his relationship.
Him being sexually attracted to men, is what has caused the known infidelities.
He will always be sexually attracted to men (& women, if bi), so the relationship being fixed, is something I cannot see.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My post, which you originally replied to, stated the following:

Nothing in that is general. It is all completely specific to him and his relationship.
Him being sexually attracted to men, is what has caused the known infidelities.
He will always be sexually attracted to men, so the relationship being fixed, is something I cannot see.
With the centre sentence I disagree - and that may or may not have been the source of the misunderstanding. He chose men because he is attracted to them, but the same could have happened if he were attracted to women and met them "on the side". So him being attracted to men to me isn't the central factor of why he cheated, only of how he did.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
With the centre sentence I disagree - and that may or may not have been the source of the misunderstanding. He chose men because he is attracted to them, but the same could have happened if he were attracted to women and met them "on the side". So him being attracted to men to me isn't the central factor of why he cheated, only of how he did.
I agree, it's not why.
But, regardless of how or why, men are still the only known example of his cheating & the only sex that's referred to in relation to his relationship being on the rocks.
Which is why I referred to men. I'm not excluding women, I'm just specifically referring to the information the game has provided.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree, it's not why.
But, regardless of how or why, men are still the only known example of his cheating & the only sex that's referred to in relation to his relationship being on the rocks.
Which is why I referred to them. I'm not excluding women, I'm just specifically referring to the information the game has provided.
Yes, so after two pages we both know what the other meant and that we never really differed in the beginning.

Now back to the game: ain't Riley and Amber just the cutest? With that, I should have balanced mentioning Luna and Gracie in the Mystwood Manor thread ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, so after two pages we both know what the other meant and that we never really differed in the beginning.

Now back to the game: ain't Riley and Amber just the cutest? With that, I should have balanced mentioning Luna and Gracie in the Mystwood Manor thread ;)
I didn't challenge anything you said.
This whole conversation only took place because you mistook what I said, explicitly about Antonio & his specific situation, to be a generalisation, so asked me if what I'd said was correct.
After some explanation & clarification, you now understand & agree that it was.
All is good. (y) ;)
Disregarding the audacity of the idiot who interjected & tried to tell me what my own point is. :KEK:

I wouldn't worry about how many pages/how long it took us to reach a conclusion, it's a forum, conversation's the whole point.
At least this conversation was on-topic! :LOL:

Ha ha ha, that really made me laugh yesterday in Mystwood! :ROFLMAO: I even ended up covering for you. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am not in a place to disagree since the only bi person (that I know of) has a failed marriage, so maybe somebody who is bi may want to chime in, because on the one hand, yes, sex with only one gender is somewhat limited, but on the other hand heteros also have a lot of temptations running around. They may also still desire some people and have to restrain themselves. So it may depend on how important "variance in sex" is for you, or if you're just not closing down while looking for "the one".
The only bi men I know are also polyamorous, so a different situation.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
My theory. Uncle knows everything about what's going on with Antonio. He doesn't trust Antonio anyway because how hot headed and impulsive he is. On top of that if it were to come out that the next in line isn't a straight man, it would probably be very problematic for the family. That's why he's training Gracie. And once he thinks Gracie is ready to take over, he'll get rid of Antonio so that Gracie is next in line because Luna wouldn't want to be the next in line anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My theory. Uncle knows everything about what's going on with Antonio. He doesn't trust Antonio anyway because how hot headed and impulsive he is. On top of that if it were to come out that the next in line isn't a straight man, it would probably be very problematic for the family. That's why he's training Gracie. And once he thinks Gracie is ready to take over, he'll get rid of Antonio so that Gracie is next in line because Luna wouldn't want to be the next in line anyway.
The problem I have with that theory is, Cordia has been, and is outright against Gracie getting involved (in the Family business).
Whenever Wilfred tries to raise even a point that "Gracie is intelligent and could be a valuable asset to the Family" etc she shuts him down (that in one case in game results in exasperation from Wilfred).

I mean yes, MC will help Gracie to convince Cordia so Gracie can now work for the Family in the upcoming update, but Wilfred has been teaching Gracie for a long time before even MC arrived at DeLucas' gates in the game's beginning.
So I just find it difficult to believe Wilfred would be able to forsee all that and plan way ahead of time. Sure, he would know all this time about Antonio's short temper and probably even about him not being straight (bi/gay), but that I don't think that means it's a sure thing for Gracie to be in next in line, especially considering how strong Cordia feels about the matter.

It's a bit different now with MC in the mix, but to me it feels more like he's been training Gracie with a little bit of hope that maybe, just maybe somewhere along the line Cordia may let her daughter work for the Family in some capacity. But what he probably didn't account for is how MC being there had effect on Gracie (and rest of the Family for that matter).
Probably he's keeping on eye on MC's interactions with the girls with the mindset "This should be interesting. Let's see how this turns out."

Also, if I was an actual soldier in DeLucas, I think neither Luna nor Gracie should be the next head of the Family, heh.
Sure, Luna on the outward appearance looks like the more unstable one due to how brash she might get (especially when she gets in the fights) so that's likely a bad choice, but I feel Gracie is also pretty unstable in her own way (her completely nonchalant way of reacting to Trino's death, and almost Jekyll & Hyde like reaction to MC after Blizzard Princess event [despite her saying it's a joke]).

Antonio's short temper will cause him problems should he become Don, but I don't think the girls are the right candidates to be a Donna either, with each of them having their own flaws (regarding their capacity as a Don/Donna).

Family's heir in my opinion needs someone who is a bit more level headed; MC could be a good fit if he stopped being a wimp/coward (whichever term that applies to his current state :LOL: ) and be fully committed to the Family.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The problem I have with that theory is, Cordia has been, and is outright against Gracie getting involved (in the Family business).
Whenever Wilfred tries to raise even a point that "Gracie is intelligent and could be a valuable asset to the Family" etc she shuts him down (that in one case in game results in exasperation from Wilfred).
To be fair, Cordia was oblivious to Gracie's participation in the Straffan mission. I believe Wilfred was, too.
Would she really be able to stop Gracie sneaking onto another mission, in the future? Especially given how successful she was... :unsure:
I mean, short of locking her in her room and bolting all exits, she's gonna show up! :ROFLMAO:

Agree with your point. (y)
None of them are stable.
Luna's a sociopath.
Gracie's a psychopath.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To be fair, Cordia was oblivious to Gracie's participation in the Straffan mission. I believe Wilfred was, too.
Would she really be able to stop Gracie sneaking onto another mission, in the future? Especially given how successful she was... :unsure:
I think Lucifer's point is that Wilfred could be planning to make Gracie the next heir to be the Donna after somehow pushing Antonio out.
I just find that unlikely to be the case (as stated in the previous post). There just seems to be too many wheels in motion that not even Wilfred can change, and it seems he's acting more of an observer rather than an manipulator (at least regarding the girls, and Antonio's case).

But yes, you're right that both Cordia and Wilfred were oblivious to Gracie sneaking onto the Straffan mission.

Regarding whether can they stop Gracie sneaking onto another mission, well while it's not referred to officially in the game, Hopes said that "due to Gracie snaeking off on Straffan mission, Cordia kept Gracie under watchful eye" so that she does not sneak off again on Ombra mission and that mission is kept top secret.
Game only gives the official account from Luna's perspective (given a different mission so she can be distracted away from the MC's mission), but it's interesting nonetheless.

So while Cordia wouldn't be able to keep eye on Gracie like 24/7, if Gracie's event of convincing Cordia is not happening next, who knows. Perhaps some instances Cordia might have stopped her daughter sneaking off, and in some cases, Gracie might have snuck off successfully (like a parent grounding a rebellious teenager, and the teenager in some cases sneaks out at night to party lol)

Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think Lucifer's point is that Wilfred could be planning to make Gracie the next heir to be the Donna after somehow pushing Antonio out.
I just find that unlikely to be the case (as stated in the previous post). There just seems to be too many wheels in motion that not even Wilfred can change, and it seems he's acting more of an observer rather than an manipulator (at least regarding the girls, and Antonio's case).

But yes, you're right that both Cordia and Wilfred were oblivious to Gracie sneaking onto the Straffan mission.

Regarding whether can they stop Gracie sneaking onto another mission, well while it's not referred to officially in the game, Hopes said that "due to Gracie snaeking off on Straffan mission, Cordia kept Gracie under watchful eye" so that she does not sneak off again on Ombra mission and that mission is kept top secret.
Game only gives the official account from Luna's perspective (given a different mission so she can be distracted away from the MC's mission), but it's interesting nonetheless.

So while Cordia wouldn't be able to keep eye on Gracie like 24/7, if Gracie's event of convincing Cordia is not happening next, who knows. Perhaps some instances Cordia might have stopped her daughter sneaking off, and in some cases, Gracie might have snuck off successfully (like a parent grounding a rebellious teenager, and the teenager in some cases sneaks out at night to party lol)
Yeah, with Wilfred & Gracie, he's grooming her, but I do not think it's specifically for the top position, either.
He just wants her as an asset, because he knows how valuable she'd be to Family business. Also because she's his brightest protege.
I don't think he wants a change of don/donna, or the successor to that position.
If Antonio takes it, Wilfred would still want Gracie to be an asset to the business.

lol I'm sure they could stop her, but I have a feeling it would require relatively exreme measures, such as phyiscally locking & blocking all exits. :ROFLMAO:
She's smart enough to figure a way out of most things.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, with Wilfred & Gracie, he's grooming her, but I do not think it's specifically for the top position, either.
He just wants her as an asset, because he knows how valuable she'd be to Family business. Also because she's his brightest protege.
I don't think he wants a change of don/donna, or the successor to that position.
If Antonio takes it, Wilfred would still want Gracie to be an asset to the business.

lol I'm sure they could stop her, but I have a feeling it would require relatively exreme measures, such as phyiscally locking & blocking all exits. :ROFLMAO:
She's smart enough to figure a way out of most things.
Yeah, and I think in terms of position, I feel Gracie might be better suited for the Consigliere position if we consider a higher ranked position for her.
Don't think she's level headed enough for the Don's position, but she could be the advisor to the Don, and her intelligence there would be highly useful and probably most optimized (though thinking about it, Gracie as Serpent would be a good fit too, considering Serpents are known to be........eccentric).

Heh, you know what? Even if they physically block all exits, knowing Gracie, she might even consider that a challenge (to her intellect) and do everything she can squeeze out of her smarts to find the way out.

"You're gonna make me cry......"

Stern DeLuca soldier/guard's heart weakens
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, and I think in terms of position, I feel Gracie might be better suited for the Consigliere position if we consider a higher ranked position for her.
Don't think she's level headed enough for the Don's position, but she could be the advisor to the Don, and her intelligence there would be highly useful and probably most optimized (though thinking about it, Gracie as Serpent would be a good fit too, considering Serpents are known to be........eccentric).

Heh, you know what? Even if they physically block all exits, knowing Gracie, she might even consider that a challenge (to her intellect) and do everything she can squeeze out of her smarts to find the way out.

"You're gonna make me cry......"

Stern DeLuca soldier/guard's heart weakens
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
tbh, when you think of a consigliere, you think of someone with good diplomacy & interpersonal skills.
I'm not sure Gracie qualifies... :unsure: Although MC helping her develop her social skills would align with this. (y)

I think both, her & Luna, make a good fit as Serpents.
My vision is those two, one Serpent either side of MC as don, with Isabel as his consigliere, leaning over his shoulder, into his ear.
Although, I still like Cordia for consig, too!

Ha ha ha, yeah, I don't know what kinda traps they're gonna need to place &, like you say, the harder they are, the more of a challenge Gracie will see them as!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Luna is the problem you see coming, and maybe you can stop her. Gracie will kill you before you realize she's even mad; girl is a straight psychopath that's high on her own supply.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Luna is the problem you see coming, and maybe you can stop her. Gracie will kill you before you realize she's even mad; girl is a straight psychopath that's high on her own supply.
Well, there was even a time when this thread had discussions as to Gracie's mental health problems (whether she has one or not, heh), so I think that more than signals issues to the Family that players feel might just happen if our younger DeLuca daughter is left unattended to her own devices.:ROFLMAO:

But I guess that's one of the aspects that I really like about these DeLuca girls.
They're............. complicated, to say the least. :LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes