JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
in the End I think the (my) MC replaces the priest/father and proclaim with the sisters Amita & Amata the word of God and Love ;)
You mean replacing the priest who Angelo called as to having "no balls"? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I didn't realize the bar had fallen so low.

I mean come on, I get MC is a coward now, but I'd imagine he can do better, much better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
My first post. Love the gave, btw. Thank you, HopesGaming.

My predictions: Cordia doesn't survive (possibly due to MC Character choice); Gracie takes her place; MC and Luna are serpents, and MC becomes Consiglieri to end.

Tell me why I'm wrong!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
You mean replacing the priest who Angelo called as to having "no balls"? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I didn't realize the bar had fallen so low.

I mean come on, I get MC is a coward now, but I'd imagine he can do better, much better than that.

you have to think about the big picture:
-save all the lost female souls with the blessing U can give to them :LOL:
-collect the church tax :WeSmart:
-then the special confessional...oh, i have BIG plan's :devilish:

and all without having to get your fingers dirty :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My first post. Love the gave, btw. Thank you, HopesGaming.

My predictions: Cordia doesn't survive (possibly due to MC Character choice); Gracie takes her place; MC and Luna are serpents, and MC becomes Consiglieri to end.

Tell me why I'm wrong!
If Cordia dies, I'll be like

Noooooo.gif

Having said that, if her death can be something really emotional and really pulls at the heartstrings comparable to the level of My name is Luna, well....while I'm not sure my heart would be able to take something tragic like that twice, yet it might be understandable (despite me being really really sad about it).

But I guess we'll see.

Reactions: c3p0
Sep 3, 2020
If Cordia dies, I'll be like

View attachment 1426750

Having said that, if her death can be something really emotional and really pulls at the heartstrings comparable to the level of My name is Luna, well....while I'm not sure my heart would be able to take something tragic like that twice, yet it might be understandable (despite me being really really sad about it).

But I guess we'll see.
If Cordia dies, let's see how I feel about that

on one hand Luna would be heartbroken and devastated and I hate seeing her cry

but on the other hand I would not have a mother-in-law anymore soo
View attachment final_61537959a3288d0087a19dae_820186.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey, speak for yourself! :LOL:
I for one, totally wouldn't mind a mother-in-law, if she's anything like Cordia. :love:
I wouldn't say that until I have her as mother-in-law. Although our dear uncle is the one I fear more.

Also do you know that joke?
Birdal couple are on a cruise. The man with mother-in-law near the rail. His wife screaming and running toward him, asking him, completly breathless: "What the hell are you dong with my mother?!" - "Darling, it was your own idea that we should toss all our troubles overboard."

Last edited:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with the updates because I wanna play when there are more content so I didn't know 'the old saves won't work' thing and I gotta say, I'm glad the old saves isn't working anymore. I played the game start to end again because of it (except the My name is Luna story because one time was enough my poor heart can't handle it again) and doing so reminded me that I love this game. This game is easily my number one game here. Keep up the good work HopesGaming and thanks for this amazing game.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So Hopes saying before "it's around 30%" could actually have been like 26% or 27% for that matter.
lol What Hopes currently foresees as being 100%, can easily end up being lower.
Extra side missions, with popular characters.
Sudden inspiration for a new scene for the main story.
Suddenly what was 100% is now only 85%. :ROFLMAO:
Wishful thinking? ;)
I just wish that Antonio turns to be a bad guy so his position become available but I honestly starting to doubt it, it will also make me feel better for taking his wife
I like Antonio and hope he's not a traitor, but if MC is gonna be don, he has to go, either way.
Him being suspiciously the only one missing from the family image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I like Antonio and hope he's not a traitor, but if MC is gonna be don, he has to go, either way.
Him being suspiciously the only one missing from the family image makes you wonder...
View attachment 1426996
:unsure:
Not really sure regarding Antonio being the traitor, but if he's not (and remains loyal to the Family), well we all have an idea of how he's gonna go:

Sonny death.gif

Gonna have to be one hell of a trap to get him killed though (even though Antonio does share that short temper frequently shown by Sonny in The Godfather).

And Cordia be like:

Look how they massacred my boy.gif

Haven't really seen a fully grieving side of Cordia yet, and if we can see that I think it's gonna add extra layer to Cordia's character depth.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And Cordia be like:

Haven't really seen a fully grieving side of Cordia yet, and if we can see that I think it's gonna add extra layer to Cordia's character depth.
lol I think Cordia be like:
I Know It Was You Fredo, You Broke My Heart.gif
Fredo Execution.gif

To be honest, I'd prefer to see Antonio get taken out by one of The Mysterious Six, maybe investigating them and that then can act as the catalyst for MC, Gracie, Luna & Eiza to hunt them down.
Seeing him go out as a greedy, selfish twat who'd betray his own family (blood, not just cosa nostra!) for power just doesn't suit my interpretation of his character, at all.
He's never seemed ambitious, or greedy. Quite the opposite, helpful & generous. For me, it just doesn't work.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol I think Cordia be like:
View attachment 1427081
lol, well that would be the case it Antonio turns out to be the traitor.
Though I'm unsure whether Cordia will go as far as Michael as for the whole "punishment with death" for the betrayal.

My mind continues to jump around thinking "Will she? Or won't she?" regarding the matter.

But as said before, not 100% sold on the Antonio's betrayal route yet, so.......

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol, well that would be the case it Antonio turns out to be the traitor.
Though I'm unsure whether Cordia will go as far as Michael as for the whole "punishment with death" for the betrayal.

My mind continues to jump around thinking "Will she? Or won't she?" regarding the matter.

But as said before, not 100% sold on the Antonio's betrayal route yet, so.......
Hey, Giacobbe did it. He wasn't a Serpent.
She's the Blizzard Queen.
If Antonio betrayed her, that's the ultimate insult & he's on ice.

As I say, I just do not see any substance in that theory, at all.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey, Giancobe did it. He wasn't a Serpent.
She's the Blizzard Queen.
If Antonio betrayed her, that's the ultimate insult & he's on ice.

As I say, I just do not see any substance in that theory, at all.
True. Straffan wasn't his biological son, yet despite being an adopted son Giocabbe still treated him like his flesh and blood, and put him under the garotte with sadness in the end.
Though if Antonio was sentenced with his punishment with being sent to "The Woods" it does make me wonder;

- Will Cordia actually witness the execution?
- If she does witness his execution, will she shed tears at her execution openly, or will she maintain the facade of being unmoved regarding it in front of others (yet shed her tears when noone is looking)?

Would be interesting.

Though I don't know why, but I would prefer it that if Antonio were to die, he'd somehow go out heroically rather than get a traitor's death (and nah.......I don't feel guilty about stealing Isabel from him despite liking Antonio :LOL: and even though he has been nice to MC )

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Though I don't know why, but I would prefer it that if Antonio were to die, he'd somehow go out heroically rather than get a traitor's death (and nah.......I don't feel guilty about stealing Isabel from him despite liking Antonio :LOL: and even though he has been nice to MC )
100% this.
I like the guy, he deserves an honourable exit, in order for us to assume power.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
100% this.
I like the guy, he deserves an honourable exit, in order for us to assume power.
Yup.

My idea of it would be him and MC perhaps end up going on a mission together, and they discover a plot by the other Familes of Big 5 (sans DeLuca) in a plot to overthrow the DeLuca Family.
They try to warn Cordia and Wilfred, but fall in a trap and is cornered.

Antonio somehow buys time for MC to escape and warn the Family, but is completely surrounded.

Antonio: Bring it on.

After several minutes of fighting (with many fallen enemies around him), Antonio is on his knees, injured.
Yet guns are still aimed at him from all around.

Other Dons of Big 5: (to Antonio) Any last words?
Antonio: Hope, please look after Isabel and my Family..... (then shots are fired, and Antonio slumps to the ground).

Now something like that, I could really get behind (even though there's probably a lot of holes in that little write, as many holes as in the cheese :ROFLMAO: )

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup.

My idea of it would be him and MC perhaps end up going on a mission together, and they discover a plot by the other Familes of Big 5 (sans DeLuca) in a plot to overthrow the DeLuca Family.
They try to warn Cordia and Wilfred, but fall in a trap and is cornered.

Antonio somehow buys time for MC to escape and warn the Family, but is completely surrounded.

Antonio: Bring it on.

After several minutes of fighting (with many fallen enemies around him), Antonio is on his knees, injured.
Yet guns are still aimed at him from all around.

Other Dons of Big 5: (to Antonio) Any last words?
Antonio: Hope, please look after Isabel and my Family..... (then shots are fired, and Antonio slumps to the ground).

Now something like that, I could really get behind (even though there's probably a lot of holes in that little write, as many as holes in the cheese :ROFLMAO: )
lol Yeah, or Gracie investigating the M6 on MC's behalf, to find out who they are for Luna's revenge.
Maybe she gets into trouble & Antonio & MC rescue her, but he dies in the process.
Or she discovers something & he goes to physically investigate.
Maybe he doesn't get killed, just trapped, so that the M6 can exert a power play over Cordia & the De Luca's.

I know those images aren't canon, but the fact that everyone in the family (including Wilfred, so not gender based/girls only) is there, except him, does beg a question of why?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol Yeah, or Gracie investigating the M6 on MC's behalf, to find out who they are for Luna's revenge.
Maybe she gets into trouble & Antonio & MC rescue her, but he dies in the process.
Or she discovers something & he goes to physically investigate.
Maybe he doesn't get killed, just trapped, so that the M6 can exert a power play over Cordia & the De Luca's.

I know those images aren't canon, but the fact that everyone in the family is there, except him, does beg a question of why?
I can't see the image you've attached the previous page (error comes up when I try to load), but I'm guessing it's that pic with MC, Luna, Gracie, Cordia and Wilfred.
Yeah, I mean it's just a fun render which can't be taken too seriously (since the render still has Cordia sitting on the throne as a Queen, with Wilfred beside her in a advisor like status, and MC in the middle of stairs surrounded by Luna, Gracie and Isabel.

If hypothetically it's a canon image, I'd imagine it's MC sitting on the throne with all the girls surrounding him, heh.

This is just my thought but I think perhaps MC's possible rise to become the Don of the Family may have been implied in the event "Mother" where Cordia catches MC sneaking in her office.
When she catches him, she basically tells him to sit on her chair (i.e. the Don's Chair).
MC hesitantly says "Your chair? I couldn't possibly sit....." but all she says is "The Chair...."

And I doubt Cordia would let anyone sit on her chair. I mean sure, Antonio sat on it during the meet with Straffan, but he has the position as Underboss (Capo Bastone) and being Donna's son so he has the right to it. But would Cordia approve of others to sit on her chair like she did for MC? Especially someone who isn't one of her children?

Makes me think that her action (though trivial it may be) might imply that she would consider MC as an alternate successor (to her) should something terrible happen to Antonio.

Quite interesting to think about.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And I doubt Cordia would let anyone sit on her chair. I mean sure, Antonio sat on it during the meet with Straffan, but he has the position as Underboss (Capo Bastone) and being Donna's son so he has the right to it. But would Cordia approve of others to sit on her chair like she did for MC? Especially someone who isn't one of her children?

Makes me think that her action (though trivial it may be) might imply that she would consider MC as an alternate successor (to her) should something terrible happen to Antonio.

Quite interesting to think about.
Yeah, kinda like a "sit in the chair, let me see how you look as the top dog...", I can see that.
tbh I just felt she was showing him how important he is, to her.
I mean, I doubt if many others have seen her in her negligee, either! :LOL:
"I love you as a member of my family's inner circle & for how you've helped my girls. Let me demonstrate how much you mean to me, by allowing you to sit at the head."

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes