Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Keep in mind that this tip might fuck your game up.
Upload your latest save and change the variable GameplayOFF to False. Or do it in the console.

Edit: also lower the value of pc.money to something like 1000 or so, otherwise you might face problems.
Ok i will try that. Hopefully it dont fuck up my saves

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
As Carta said above, Season finale means end of Season 1 (with more seasons to come
And Hopes (the dev) said that with season 1 finale it will mean roughly 30% of the game is done.

Considering all the above, you can sort of estimate in your head how many seasons the game might have till completion.
42 ... the answer is always 42

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and SuperLYC

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
:unsure: I'm fairly certain Hopes told us the game was about 30% finished before the last update. Now saying after the season 1 finale the game will be around 30% finished.

So either 30% is the default answer or the game is getting larger.

Thankfully we've narrowed it down to somewhere between 4 and 100 seasons long.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
:unsure: I'm fairly certain Hopes told us the game was about 30% finished before the last update. Now saying after the season 1 finale the game will be around 30% finished.

Or 30% was the last release, and 33% is the next release (as that is about 30%). Then we get 3 acts like a Greek Tragedy (which I can compare this game to).

Reactions: WhiteyG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

You're right he did say that (my mistake).

Though I'm not sure my answer would have been too different regardless. I mean, if it was around 30% uptill 0.07, then I guess with 0.08 it might be like........33~34% or something? Or I could be totally off about that.

lol I always take the % with a grain of salt anyway (as would most others seeing the %).
So Hopes saying before "it's around 30%" could actually have been like 26% or 27% for that matter.

I mean, sure it gives a very rough idea or estimate, yet not like it's absolutely numerically accurate or anything.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Or 30% was the last release, and 33% is the next release (as that is about 30%). Then we get 3 acts like a Greek Tragedy (which I can compare this game to).
You're right he did say that (my mistake).

Though I'm not sure my answer would have been too different regardless. I mean, if it was around 30% uptill 0.07, then I guess with 0.08 it might be like........33~34% or something? Or I could be totally off about that.

lol I always take the % with a grain of salt anyway (as would most others seeing the %).
So Hopes saying before "it's around 30%" could actually have been like 26% or 27% for that matter.

I mean, sure it gives a very rough idea or estimate, yet not like it's absolutely numerically accurate or anything.
I just found it funny that is was still going to be at 30%. I'd agree that the % isn't really worth paying to much attention to. Obviously this is one of my favorite games, so if Hopes has more content he wants to add to it I'm all for it.

Of course it could be that someone keeps asking so many questions that Hopes has to keep adding different things to the game in a quest to get you to stop. :ROFLMAO:

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
Interesting, I think I found at least part of the cause:
There's a wrong/incomplete if startement in inventory.rpy in Line 50:
if type(other) is str: should be
if type(other) is str or type(other) is unicode:
(Unicode strings are of the unicode type in python2, and of the str type in python 3. Game currently ships with python2, but might ship with python3 later on if the renpy version is updated, so catching both is better)

There might still be a problem if there's a string somewhere that should actually be an equipment object.
Does this mean that I cannot do any missions currently because of that bug? In turn unable to play the game? Might have to do the story only playthrough then.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
As Carta said above, Season finale means end of Season 1 (with more seasons to come
And Hopes (the dev) said that with season 1 finale it will mean roughly 30% of the game is done.

Considering all the above, you can sort of estimate in your head how many seasons the game might have till completion.
Nope. Just the end of the first chapter. There is still some story left.
Thanks to both of you
I hope the MC will become a badass Capo at the end

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Does this mean that I cannot do any missions currently because of that bug? In turn unable to play the game? Might have to do the story only playthrough then.
If that's the only cause of the bug you should be able to fix it yourself:
1. Download unren if you don't have it already (it's available here) and put it in the deluca folder
2. Use it to extract and decompile the files (options 1 and 2)
3. Open game\code\inventory.rpy with a text editor and change the line as I mentioned above

Only a capo?!
I hope he become a badass Serpent.:sneaky:
Capo Bastone. Although I'm not sure if we want the hassle :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks to both of you
I hope the MC will become a badass Capo at the end
Only a capo?!
I hope he become a badass Serpent.:sneaky:
Actually, my money is on that he will become the Don in the end.
He'll rise up the ranks from Soldato (current) → Elite Soldato → Caporegime (there's another separate rank which is Wilfred's Division, but somehow I just can't see him wearing that mask, :LOL: so yup, Capo it is) → one of the third generation of 4 Serpents (along with Luna, Gracie, and Dominico) → Capo Bastone (or Underboss) and eventually → rise to be Don.

Cordia can be in semi-retirement and act as an advisor along with Wilfred (like Vito did for Michael in the first Godfather film).

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
0.07 looks somewhat little, development wise. Dos game have anything to show off already or there is barely anything in it yet?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Cordia can be in semi-retirement and act as an advisor along with Wilfred (like Vito did for Michael in the first Godfather film).
You mean he will have two consigliere one, I don't know what he really is and another one who was a previous serpent?
I somehow have simpathy with the other crime families.:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Capo Bastone. Although I'm not sure if we want the hassle :ROFLMAO:
Well normally Capo is short for Caporegime, unless Bastone is specifically added to it (at that point Capo Bastone would be referred to as Underboss. Caporegime, informally would be referred to as "Captain")

0.07 looks somewhat little, development wise. Dos game have anything to show off already or there is barely anything in it yet?
lol look at the changelog for 0.07 in OP. You'll see your answer there.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You mean he will have two consigliere one, I don't know what he really is and another one who was a previous serpent?
I somehow have simpathy with the other crime families.:ROFLMAO:
Unless Wilfred becomes a turncoat and somehow we end up killing him.
That's the prediction I've seen several people making, though I'm not a huge fan of it (too predictable for my taste).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Only around 30% - according to the dev himself - so I don't know, depend on how big the game itself is.:whistle: And it is a little bit small, because our local scholar JJJ84 can't post a good amount of questions anymore.:p

But on a more serious note, I think, it has a good amount of play time and an interesting enthrailling story and good characters in it. Although if you are here for the lewd, don't bother.
Also you can't do much with version number and foremost you can't used them for a reasonable comparison. A 0.01 or 0.1 game can or can't have more content than a finished 3.42.8 game.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I wish MC will take the place of Wilfred and become the man representing the Family in businesses and also the man beside the Don(who must be Gracie or Luna or both of them)
Then he can enter the Don office freely and do Anything(like bringing Luna ice cream) with the Don without being noticed (if next special boy doesn't set up hidden cam)

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Only around 30% - according to the dev himself - so I don't know, depend on how big the game itself is.:whistle: And it is a little bit small, because our local scholar JJJ84 can't post a good amount of questions anymore.:p

But on a more serious note, I think, it has a good amount of play time and an interesting enthrailling story and good characters in it. Although if you are here for the lewd, don't bother.
Also you can't do much with version number and foremost you can't used them for a reasonable comparison. A 0.01 or 0.1 game can or can't have more content than a finished 3.42.8 game.
Yeah, one thing people should be aware of, don't over-rely on version numbers with games in this site.
I mean sure there may be times when it's pretty accurate (especially ones which goes in as 0.1, 0.2 and so on and so on until 0.9 and 1.0 final release), but there would also be several which the version number does not match the actual progress at all (with there being games which are 100% complete at v0.39 or something).

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
He'll rise up the ranks from Soldato (current) → Elite Soldato → Caporegime (there's another separate rank which is Wilfred's Division, but somehow I just can't see him wearing that mask, :LOL: so yup, Capo it is) → one of the third generation of 4 Serpents (along with Luna, Gracie, and Dominico) → Capo Bastone (or Underboss) and eventually → rise to be Don.

I just wish that Antonio turns to be a bad guy so his position become available but I honestly starting to doubt it, it will also make me feel better for taking his wife

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

Gracie will replace Cordia, Hi I'm Joey will replace Wilfred, Luna will be a Serpent, and MC will retire to a beach somewhere because this is all one gigantic hassle for him and he'd rather be asleep. (y)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes