JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
so.....i should wait..?
Like Horny said HopesGaming (the dev) will be developing a "VN only" mode as well, but compared to "Full experience" mode (everything. VN + full gameplay) & "Just Story & Free-roam" mode (haven't tried it since I always opt for FE, but I'm guessing it has just has bare minimum gameplay), it's a much lower priority, and you're probably gonna be waiting a while.

If you're okay with the waiting like Horny, I guess you can do that, but if you don't want to, why not try full experience?
Start the game, and in the earliest chance, have a go at one of Wilfred's contracts.
If you think it's not too bad, you can continue on with the FE mode, but if it's not to your tastes, you can restart the game with "Just Story & Free-roam" mode.

Speaking of tastes, the whole unfamiliarity of the gameplay in the beginning did make me feel like it's an anomaly at first, but as I played more and more of the contracts I grew to like them a lot (and grind, while it is there, is pretty mild compared to gameplays in other games in this site).

But not everyone's experience is the same.
Some will enjoy it like I did, while others, not as much.

I think whichone and JJJ84 actually runs this place and Hopes is really working for them......
Welp, thanks to you looks like our lives are forfeited.
I'd imagine Hopes will be sending his assassins after us now that you've divulged his secret.:ROFLMAO:

Though if the assassins are Luna & Eiza, well, I'd welcome them with open arms. :love:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Changing the subject...

I did not saw last updates from Hopes about Delucas and I have a question...

- Did he said anything about a possible meeting between MC and Chavi Kaskar (Jalen's little sister)?

There would be a huge fun opportunity to mess a lot with Jalen and that wicked friendship dynamics is one of the top best elements of the story.

*As you already knew, english is not my native language and there must be several spelling mistakes here

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Changing the subject...

I did not saw last updates from Hopes about Delucas and I have a question...

- Did he said anything about a possible meeting between MC and Chavi Kaskar (Jalen's little sister)?

There would be a huge fun opportunity to mess a lot with Jalen and that wicked friendship dynamics is one of the top best elements of the story.

*As you already knew, english is not my native language and there must be several spelling mistakes here
In the event "The Kaskar Family" which was a while ago, Jalen (and Pops, indirectly) asks MC to talk some sense into Charvi who is about to get married, yet is still partying, and fooling around.

We'll get to explore more of that when we visit the Kaskar Family mansion (which I'm guessing will be coming in season 2).

Considering how much Jalen disapproves of MC's relationship with his sister touching the hands of the perverted demon = "you raped her":LOL: I have no doubt it's gonna generate a lot of interesting banter/bickering between the two.

Also, I'd love to see how mafia girls party (considering both Luna & Gracie are not the most socially outgoing people), so if we can see Charvi partying, and even flirt and get in some steamy scenes with MC (that brings fire to Luna & Gracie's eyes), well I'm all game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also, I'd love to see how mafia girls party (considering both Luna & Gracie are not the most socially outgoing people), so if we can see Charvi partying, and even flirt and get in some steamy scenes with MC (that brings fire to Luna & Gacie's eyes), well I'm all game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::love::love:
Also add Eiza to the group.

Charvi: Hope come on, let us go to the this party.
Hope: No, they want 10$ for entry only. Image how much they charge for drinks.
Gracie: How many Holy Pants do you have selled this poor guy last week?!
Jalen: You are the same as always.
Eiza: I've heard the woman at the party are in the same league as Lady Cordia.
Hope: Charvi, when was this party again?
Jalen: You devil!
Gracie: What indecent thoughts!
Luna makes sad eyes and pout.
Jalen: How many have you, you devil?!
Eiza didn't look at Jalen or Hope.
Jalen: That's it, I'm calling Pops.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
In the event "The Kaskar Family" which was a while ago, Jalen (and Pops, indirectly) asks MC to talk some sense into Charvi who is about to get married, yet is still partying, and fooling around.

We'll get to explore more of that when we visit the Kaskar Family mansion (which I'm guessing will be coming in season 2).

Considering how much Jalen disapproves of MC's relationship with his sister touching the hands of the perverted demon = "you raped her":LOL: I have no doubt it's gonna generate a lot of interesting banter/bickering between the two.

Also, I'd love to see how mafia girls party (considering both Luna & Gracie are not the most socially outgoing people), so if we can see Charvi partying, and even flirt and get in some steamy scenes with MC (that brings fire to Luna & Gracie's eyes), well I'm all game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::love::love:
Haha, Right? That is exactly one of my expectations for next update.

I'm putting my 12 holy pants and 18 fedoras to increase my luck with that! Fingers crossed!

And don't forget Joey! Poor Joey :coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also add Eiza to the group.

Charvi: Hope come on, let us go to the this party.
Hope: No, they want 10$ for entry only. Image how much they charge for drinks.
Gracie: How many Holy Pants do you have selled this poor guy last week?!
Jalen: You are the same as always.
Eiza: I've heard the woman at the party are in the same league as Cordia.
Hope: Charvi, when was this party again?
Jalen: You devil! Gracie: What indecent thoughts! Luna makes sad eyes and pout.
Jalen: How many have you, you devil?!
Eiza didn't lock at Jalen or Hope.
Jalen: That's it, I'm calling Pops.
Following is a scenario that has been cooking in my head:

Hope, Luna, Gracie, Jalen, Eiza come to the club (which is packed full, crowded) to meet Charvi:

Hope: (to Jalen, annoyed) You said she'll meet us here! How are we supposed to find her with this many people?!
Jalen: (equally annoyed) Shut up! She just gave me the address. How was I supposed to know that the club was gonna be this crowded?!
Gracie: Sighs.....We'll need to split up to cover all ground, or it's gonna take too long.
Luna: Ugh.... Too crowded. Let's just get this over with.

Everyone splits up.

Hope: (grumbles to himself) What am I even doing in this place?

Then he spots Charvi, dancing. Their eyes meet, and Charvi starts to dance more provocatively, beckoning him to come to her.

(visual reference below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope walks to her, and she starts dancing circles around him.

Charvi: You know, I missed you. A lot (breathes into his ear).
Hope: (thinking) 'She's always like this, always teasing. This girl and Isabel might just be rivals for the teasing queen throne. Oh well, I'll play along for now.'

Hope: I missed you too (puts his hands on her waist, also starts dancing).

Meanwhile, Luna, Gracie, Jalen, Eiza had no luck finding Charvi and regroup.

Eiza: Lady Luna, Lady Gracie, where is the boss?
Luna: I have no idea. Gracie?
Gracie: I haven't seen him either. Wait is that Hope?
Luna: It is! Who is that with him?

Jalen: Charvi?!!

Luna, Gracie, Eiza: That's Charvi?!!

Luna: Oh, we MUST go and introduce ourselves.
Gracie: That's right, sis! It would be sooooo RUDE not to.

Eiza: Lady Luna, Lady Gracie, perhaps we should......
Jalen: Hey girls, let me...

Both Luna & Gracie's eyes (visual reference):

They march towards Hope & Charvi.
Jalen smacks his head.

Hope: (notices Luna and Gracie and thinks) 'Oh no. Here comes the she-devils. This can't be good.'
Charvi: (notices Hope's attention on DeLuca girls) Hope? What's wrong?

Luna: Well, Hope, it seems you're enjoying yourself?
Gracie: Yeah, why don't you introduce us, to your "friend"?

Hope: Um girls, this is Charvi, Jalen's little sister. Charvi, this is Luna DeLuca, and her sister Gracie.
Charvi: (smiling) It's a pleasure. Perhaps we can chat after the dance is over? As you can see, Hope and I are catching up, rekindling our "special" relationship.
Hope: (thinking) 'No Charvi! Why did you say that!'

Gracie: (forced smile) Oh really? I'm sure it can't be as "special" as the relation that Hope and I share.
Luna: (also forced smile) Well, I find that hard to believe. Hope and I have a much more "special" relationship than anyone. Actually, why don't I join your dance? It looks veeeery FUN.
Charvi: Actually...
Gracie: Oh good idea, Luna! I think I'll join too!

All three girls surround Hope, dancing around him trying to get in more physical contact with me than the other.

Gracie: Luna, stop stepping on my toe!
Luna: I am not! And stop pushing me!
Gracie: I am not!

Hope: Girls,....
Charvi: (turning his head with her hands) They're gonna be fine. Keep your attention on me.

Luna: Oh.... no! His attention should be on me!
Gracie: No, me!
Hope: Luna, Gracie, wait!

Luna's leg trips over Gracie's, and like dominoes, Luna, Gracie, Charvi, Hope all tumble to the floor.

Jalen: (watching everything unfold and smacking his forehead) Sigh......
Eiza: (smiling) They always have so much fun. I'm actually envious of their relationship.

Jalen: (looking at Eiza in disbelief) What is wrong with all you girls.....It's like you're all possessed by the perverted demon.

:LOL:

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

Hope, Luna, Gracie, Jalen, Eiza come to the club (which is packed full, crowded) to meet Charvi:

Hope: (to Jalen, annoyed) You said she'll meet us here! How are we supposed to find her with this many people?!
Jalen: (equally annoyed) Shut up! She just gave me the address. How was I supposed to know that the club was gonna be this crowded?!
Gracie: Sighs.....We'll need to split up to cover all ground, or it's gonna take too long.

Everyone splits up.

Then he spots Charvi, dancing. Their eyes meet, and Charvi starts to dance more provocatively, beckoning him to come to her.

(visual reference below)

Hope: (thinking) 'She's always like this, always teasing. This girl and Isabel might just be rivals for the teasing queen throne. Oh well, I'll play along for now.'

Gracie: I haven't seen them either. Wait is that Hope?

Jalen smacks his head.

Hope: (notices Luna and Gracie and thinks) 'Oh no. Here comes the she-devils. This can't be good.'

Hope: Um girls, this is Charvi, Jalen's little sister. Charvi, this is Luna DeLuca, and her sister Gracie.
Charvi: (smiling) It's a pleasure. Perhaps we can chat after the dance is over? As you can see, Hope and I are catching up, rekindling our "special" relationship.

Gracie: (forced smile) Oh really? I'm sure it can't be as "special" as the relation that Hope and I share.
Luna: Well, I find that hard to believe. Hope and I have a much more "special" relationship than anyone. Actually, why don't I join your dance? It looks vereeey FUN.

All three girls surround Hope, dancing around him trying to get in more physical contact with me than the other.

Charvi: (turning his head with her hands) They're gonna be fine. Keep your attention on me.

Luna's leg trips over Gracie's, and like dominoes, Luna, Gracie, Charvi, Hope all tumble to the floor.

Eiza: (smiling) They always have so much fun. I'm actually envious of their relationship.

Jalen: (looking at Eiza in disbelief) What is wrong with all you girls.....It's like you're all possessed by the perverted demon.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:

Oh boy! HornyyPussy was right! You are one of the Hope's bosses! Or a ghostwriter, or maybe one of their avatars! Or... (ok, I'm getting drunk here!)

That was a good one, man! :ROFLMAO:

Poor returned prince/cloning pervert in middle of all that!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Haha, Right? That is exactly one of my expectations for next update.

I'm putting my 12 holy pants and 18 fedoras to increase my luck with that! Fingers crossed!

And don't forget Joey! Poor Joey :coffee:
Well, next update is still season 1, and it's gonna be heavily Gracie focused (though there will be 1 Luna event, and a short season finale event).

Following post will give you an idea of what's coming for the season 1 finale update:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-6631418

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:

Oh boy! HornyyPussy was right! You are one of the Hope's bosses! Or a ghostwriter, or maybe one of their avatars! Or... (ok, I'm getting drunk here!)

That was a good one, man! :ROFLMAO:

Poor returned prince/cloning pervert in middle of all that!
Thanks!
The whole Charvi trying to get Luna & Gracie fired up was in my mind for a while, but what happens with their confrontation :LOL:, it just came to my mind when my was making that post.

I admit it was pretty fun to come up with!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Paco Loco and EJW

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020

Everyone splits up.

(visual reference below)

Gracie: I haven't seen him either. Wait is that Hope?

Jalen smacks his head.

Luna: (also forced smile) Well, I find that hard to believe. Hope and I have a much more "special" relationship than anyone. Actually, why don't I join your dance? It looks veeeery FUN.

I could totally seeing Eiza sneaking into Hope's/ (MC)'s room later that night wanting a private dance with him + something extra special since shes a princess.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He is freaking 92 years old.....of course he is wise as fuck.
There's a difference between "wise" and "wise-ass"........as for whichone.......that's up for grabs! :love:
lol There's a distinct difference between "age" and "experience".
There's also a big difference between "experience" and "good experience"!

I have 60+ years' worth of experience!
Yeah, but you spent those 60 years doing it wrong. That experience is worthless.
I only have 2 years' worth but I've learned correctly.

I'll take contestant No. 2, please. (y) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
lol There's a distinct difference between "age" and "experience".
There's also a big difference between "experience" and "good experience"!

I have 60+ years' worth of experience!
Yeah, but you spent those 60 years doing it wrong. That experience is worthless.
I only have 2 years' worth but I've learned correctly.

I'll take contestant No. 2, please. (y) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Ha Ha ....that is true Gandalf...:geek:...that is true.
I have been misusing my privileges these days...and of course wasting a whole lot of time ...but talking to you is not something of that sort. So you don't have to explain :)............dude stop bragging.
I bet people love when you talk about experience ....just the thing all the perverts in this forum want to hear.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
need help cant progress the mainstory i finished chapter 9 and every event of teh girls, the main evetns i can only do i chapter 10 but i cant get it

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
need help cant progress the mainstory i finished chapter 9 and every event of teh girls, the main evetns i can only do i chapter 10 but i cant get it
IIRC the only prerequisite for Story X: I Love You My Son, is that you must have completed My Name Is Luna.
Trust me...... I KNOW...:LOL:
It's nothing like having sex in the fairway and getting a hole experience.:ROFLMAO:
A golf pun? :unsure:I thought I was supposed to be the old one? ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59 and Ahx

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You still are ....i was just making our ground even so i could see how much of a humpbacked wise-ass you are.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol Well, I didn't mention that there should be no holes on the fairway (barring the assholes of the fucking couple :unsure:), only on the green... ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
lol Well, I didn't mention that there should be no holes on the fairway (barring the assholes of the fucking couple :unsure:), only on the green... ;)
NO HOLES BARRED !!!
Besides , we should't be talking about holes in the thread of a crime family...:oops:
I was wondering how many bullets did you take from those 'blooming angry people' as we'd like to call them .:LOL:
I'd like to see those holes if it's no bother.:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Famous last words! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Holes get put in people, holes get dug, holes get filled with bodies.
The endless cycle of holes...
No wonder US crime families have business in sanitation & construction!
Too bad those holes are not filled with the bodies of 'blooming angry people'.
if they were , the other bodies would be having the time of their long life. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes