frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah because that is the day of Luna (Lundi)
In English the day of the Moon (Monday)
I looked up Luna it is actually from Italian origins derived from latin. It was also the name of the Roman godess of the moon. Who was often pictured driving an ornate chariot.

Also Luna can be used as an astrological name for those born under the sign of Cancer, which is ruled by the moon

Reactions: EJW

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I looked up Luna it is actually from Italian origins derived from latin. It was also the name of the Roman godess of the moon. Who was often pictured driving an ornate chariot.

Also Luna can be used as an astrological name for those born under the sign of Cancer, which is ruled by the moon
Yes because of it's origin in Latin it would be used similarly in French, Italian, and Spanish. Since they are all evolved from Latin.

But for English it is Moon which is why we say Moon-day or over time Monday
Other days for us are Norse based like Wodin's day (Wednesday) and Thor's day (Thursday) and Frigga's day (Friday)

But again Monday in many Western languages is all about the Moon

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yes because of it's origin in Latin it would be used similarly in French, Italian, and Spanish. Since they are all evolved from Latin.

But for English it is Moon which is why we say Moon-day or over time Monday
Other days for us are Norse based like Wodin's day (Wednesday) and Thor's day (Thursday) and Frigga's day (Friday)

But again Monday in many Western languages is all about the Moon
Tuesday is Tyr's Day (another Norse God). Also there was only 5 days a week in the old Norse calendar. So when the Gregorian calendar made it 7 days in a week, they added Saturday and Sunday.

Reactions: whichone

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
lol the difference between the wife of Zeus, goddess of love, marriage & destiny, Frigga and Freya, a Valkyrie warrior goddess.

Even Norse Monday, Mandag, is still the moon. Named for Måne, god of the moon, in Norwegian.
Frigga and Freya were also at one point the same person .. the split them out over time. Frigga got more noble and Freya got to be the warrior.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It's funny that French seems to be the language that sticks to the Latin roots, for days of the week, the most.
Well, obviously along with Italian. :ROFLMAO:
Nordic/Germanic are pretty close as well, which then started the derivation of the bastardization called English with the Latin, Greek and a little Romance thrown in for flavor.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Heyy
i was here to ask about the update lol but then i see a comment on vaginal sex.. how and who? i do not remember any sex

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I have come to investigate the game's progress- as it is one of my favourites- according to the post above mine it is well underway?
I came to make sure this was not abandoned and thank the God's it is not

Reactions: EJW

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have come to investigate the game's progress- as it is one of my favourites- according to the post above mine it is well underway?
I came to make sure this was not abandoned and thank the God's it is not
lol no need to even investigate.
Hopes is of course working on the update, and it's coming.

Even if I didn't make that post above, whenever you come to this game thread, you can basically find that out by searching the thread under member name johnelros (he copies all of Hopes' Patreon posts to DeLucas f95 game thread)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes