ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Good Day Hopesgaming,
How have you been? I know there was some personal issues you where getting squared away. I also wanted to know if you had plans to do a Christmas special or just continue the story line as is?

Reactions: SuperLYC

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How are you Hopes?
I'm good thank ya. Hope you are as well :)

well you answered all my questions last time so my only questions are how are you feeling and

do you think we'll get the update for Christmas and

promise me as soon as I can kill the redhead

you will let me know
I'm feeling good thank ya :)

Dunno about the update yet.

The redhead is important for the story, so there won't be any killing of her just yet heh

Good Day Hopesgaming,
How have you been? I know there was some personal issues you where getting squared away. I also wanted to know if you had plans to do a Christmas special or just continue the story line as is?
Heya I've been god thank ya. :)
No Christmas special plans. I haven't really been too much of a fan of special holiday events. Not saying there won't be holidays event, just that it won't be due to real life holidays but more when it fits the game.
The story will continue as it is.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey y'all! Missed a lot of posts since my last visit.
Do ask again while I am here. Will try to answer as much as I can!
Hey Hopes! Hope you're having a great day (And much better after your surgery).
Here's some questions (some of them, I asked previously before, but I think you may have been a bit busy to answer then):

1) Any chance you can tease what Misc. section (in the progress map of update) contains? Lore section? When I first saw this, I thought, 'hmmmm perhaps it might contain the tutorial contract/s' but then I remember you saying there will be no contract content in this update so it left me wondering.

2) With this update being heavily Gracie focused, will Gracie get a RP portrait update at the end of this season (feels like it's been a while since she had one)?

3) You said characters attire will change with every season. This is just my personal wish, but it would be great if the following could be changed every season too:

- Game's Main menu background
- Main girls' "End of contant" screens

And old ones, perhaps could be moved to gallery so players can still view them whenever they want.

4) Will there be more D-contracts before MC is able to tackle C-contracts, or are we moving onto C-contracts with the next update to the contracts (in season 2)? I know Cordia said "A promotion might be near" with the Ombra event, but personally I'd love to see more D-contracts before MC gets to C-contracts.

5) Poor, poor Aunt Layla, despite being present in a pretty memorable scene, still all we have to recognize her is her slipper she threw at pops (Hopes, I never knew you could be so heartless :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

But seriously, really looking forward to meeting the Kaskar Family. How big is the whole Kaskar Family plot (Jalen, Pops, Charvi, Layla, and their whole issue with the mole in their own family) in the overall narrative of the game? Will we see them soon in season 2?

6) Wilfred's justification to Luna for keeping her away from the Ombra mission was that she will "get in the way of MC's growth and experience."
Will we get any scenes where Luna gets to refute that in some way?

7) Previously I asked about TJ the gunsmith (Luna's guns/arms contact in Musala Hills event), and whether he will be introduced to the game. You said the idea of it was interesting, and you might consider it.
Is TJ being involved in the story still an option in the cards, or is there no room in the story?

Just my idea, but if TJ gets introduced (to MC by Luna), perhaps it could make the whole "Shop system" interesting - perhaps in the shop section, there could be a button players can select called "Visit TJ" which leads to a new screen (i.e. TJ's shop pic or TJ with the goods pic, if he is a mobile gunsmith [with paranoia he might get caught if he set up fixed location shop]), and TJ says everytime "Welcome back. See anything you like?" or something along those lines.

Might add more variety to the goods that players can browse (in addition to the default shop) as well as the whole interaction of it all (in my eyes) would be pretty cool.

8) How do you decide on the Symbols/Sigils for each Family in DeLuca universe?
For example, if someone was to ask you, "Why a serpent for DeLuca, and scorpion for Ombras?" how would you answer?
Does the animal's characteristics itself have an influence on the decision?

9) Is the tutorial contract still coming? (hopefully with the retired Capo Vincent giving us instructions at Gina's Tavern, yelling at our poor MC :LOL: )

10) Will Cynthia and the 4th Serpent use more of those crazier/bizarre weapons (like Gottardo's flail), or will they be more of conventional weapons like "Serpent" (his sniper rifle)?
Pretty curious as to what they would use.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
When is upda… I mean… when can Mc rank up again;)
and when can we celebrate someone's birthday in game
Naughty-naughty!
Mc rank up? Dunno of yet. When it fits the narrative heh.
Birthdays I haveb't really thought of tbh. But having some birthday events could be cool.

Hey Hopes! Hope you're having a great day (And much better after your surgery).
Here's some questions (some of them, I asked previously before, but I think you may have been a bit busy to answer then):

1) Any chance you can tease what Misc. section (in the progress map of update) contains? Lore section? When I first saw this, I thought, 'hmmmm perhaps it might contain the tutorial contract/s' but then I remember you saying there will be no contract content in this update so it left me wondering.

2) With this update being heavily Gracie focused, will Gracie get a RP portrait update at the end of this season (feels like it's been a while since she had one)?

3) You said characters attire will change with every season. This is just my personal wish, but it would be great if the following could be changed every season too:

- Game's Main menu background
- Main girls' "End of contant" screens

And old ones, perhaps could be moved to gallery so players can still view them whenever they want.

4) Will there be more D-contracts before MC is able to tackle C-contracts, or are we moving onto C-contracts with the next update to the contracts (in season 2)? I know Cordia said "A promotion might be near" with the Ombra event, but personally I'd love to see more D-contracts before MC gets to C-contracts.

5) Poor, poor Aunt Layla, despite being present in a pretty memorable scene, still all we have to recognize her is her slipper she threw at pops (Hopes, I never knew you could be so heartless :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

But seriously, really looking forward to meeting the Kaskar Family. How big is the whole Kaskar Family plot (Jalen, Pops, Charvi, Layla, and their whole issue with the mole in their own family) in the overall narrative of the game? Will we see them soon in season 2?

6) Wilfred's justification to Luna for keeping her away from the Ombra mission was that she will "get in the way of MC's growth and experience."
Will we get any scenes where Luna gets to refute that in some way?

7) Previously I asked about TJ the gunsmith (Luna's guns/arms contact in Musala Hills event), and whether he will be introduced to the game. You said the idea of it was interesting, and you might consider it.
Is TJ being involved in the story still an option in the cards, or is there no room in the story?

Just my idea, but if TJ gets introduced (to MC by Luna), perhaps it could make the whole "Shop system" interesting - perhaps in the shop section, there could be a button players can select called "Visit TJ" which leads to a new screen (i.e. TJ's shop pic or TJ with the goods pic, if he is a mobile gunsmith [with paranoia he might get caught if he set up fixed location shop]), and TJ says everytime "Welcome back. See anything you like?" or something along those lines.

Might add more variety to the goods that players can browse (in addition to the default shop) as well as the whole interaction of it all (in my eyes) would be pretty cool.

8) How do you decide on the Symbols/Sigils for each Family in DeLuca universe?
For example, if someone was to ask you, "Why a serpent for DeLuca, and scorpion for Ombras?" how would you answer?
Does the animal's characteristics itself have an influence on the decision?

9) Is the tutorial contract still coming? (hopefully with the retired Capo Vincent giving us instructions at Gina's Tavern, yelling at our poor MC :LOL: )

10) Will Cynthia and the 4th Serpent use more of those crazier/bizarre weapons (like Gottardo's flail), or will they be more of conventional weapons like "Serpent" (his sniper rifle)?
Pretty curious as to what they would use.
1) It can be anything that I find that may fit into it after the main parts are done. (pretty much all your examples are good)

2) Yush that's the plan.

3) Hmm, that's not a bad idea actually. I like it.

4) No clue. Will see how it all will work out, heh.

5) The Kaskar Family do have a lot of plots planned. If they be in season 2? Not sure of yet. Depends on the flow of story and if it fits. Like right when season 2 begins a new arc will happen. Need to get into that a bit before I begin anything with kaskar. Maybe I need to wait for the arc to be done before it fits or maybe it can be done at the same time. Hard to say atm.

6) If there be a scene where she refute it? Maybe. Luna may growl and get annoyed but she listens to Wilfred in the end. Gracie is the one who is getting harder to control and may go outside of orders.
To put it crudely - Luna is all bark and no bite and Gracie is bark and bite. (When it comes to orders from the Family)

7) He is part of the new update. But only in name.
Full renders of him? Not sure of yet.

8) It depends on the 'personality' of the Family.
Ombra get's a scorpion and a dagger due to it symbolizing lethal and venom at the same time.
Sigil bonan.png
This is the sigil for the Bonazo Family.
The bird is a Eurasian wryneck.
Some make sense now while others will makes sense down the line. If you look for it that is.

9) It is in the plans. But all things regarding contracts have been placed in the backend of the workorder right now. Will be focused once all the rest have been done.

10) Cynthia.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Fish are quite noisy, especially the swarming kind. Herring are communicating by farting like crazy for example.

You just need an underwater microphone (a hydrophone) and you might need to convert ultra- or infrasonic frequencies to human hearing range to listen to them.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
"To be fair this game needs no sex, i think that without sex this game is the 2nd coming of jesus christ in terms of how good the story is. If you think the game needs any sex you are a brainless idiot who only wants it to be a fuckfest, I am the best deveolper on the site cause i actually care about these things"

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"To be fair this game needs no sex, i think that without sex this game is the 2nd coming of jesus christ in terms of how good the story is. If you think the game needs any sex you are a brainless idiot who only wants it to be a fuckfest, I am the best deveolper on the site cause i actually care about these things"
What the hell? Whatever you've been smoking please share!!!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

replayed again - and i still feel that gracie is(or will be) the greatest threat to the mc lol
thats awesome writing - and like someone said - this game needs no sex-scenes
(but i still want em :ROFLMAO: )
is it weird that i watched the full luna story again ,although it hurts and makes me sad and angry ? :unsure:

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i still feel that gracie is(or will be) the greatest threat to the mc lol
You're gonna need to be more specific in your description here (as to how Gracie will become the greatest threat).
There's just lots of threats to MC that he needs to take into account.

is it weird that i watched the full luna story again ,although it hurts and makes me sad and angry ? :unsure:
No, it's not weird.
I actually went through "My name is Luna twice." (first time when the update for it got released, second time when the contracts gameplay overhaul came with 0.07 where everyone needed to restart).

Not sure I have the heart to go fully through it again the third time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes