Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Love the girls of the Deluca family, I could fall for any of them really. Maybe except Gracie, I don't care if she said "I'm kiiiidddiiing" that was a whole THREAT. I won't forget that look in her eye either, she was dead serious.

or maybe i'm just paranoid idk
Yes, you are paranoid! (or not) :ROFLMAO:

Besides, how could you do not forgive her?

a1802_75.jpg

Gracie: Pleeeease?

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Love the girls of the Deluca family, I could fall for any of them really. Maybe except Gracie, I don't care if she said "I'm kiiiidddiiing" that was a whole THREAT. I won't forget that look in her eye either, she was dead serious.

or maybe i'm just paranoid idk
Well she love her family and anyone whi threatens it will be punished. I like her character shes a jolly and nice person and at the same time a smart and cunning tactician. She will either become a monster because of her abilities if not nurtured by the right person.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, you are paranoid! (or not) :ROFLMAO:

Besides, how could you do not forgive her?

View attachment 1486909

Gracie: Pleeeease?
That's the scene after she is forgiven, so for me, lacks the impact in terms of persuasion, heh.
Here's Gracie pulling at my heartstrings :ROFLMAO::love: , where I just can't help but forgive her when I see her like this (despite her scaring the shit out of me :LOL: ):

GracieCry.png

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Is this game abandonned ??? Seem like, 1/2 update in 2 years.
no, you are wrong, the game had one update this year, in April as far as I remember.

There's a dev post literally 5 posts above your post.
Would have saved everyone all their time wasted replying to you had you bothered to scroll up your lazy ass to read it lol.
meh, dev posts do nothing for me, the last update took nearly a year and everyone said "gameplay overhaul", now it already passed 7 months, and hopes is hoping he could release it before the year ends.
I am not even hating here, I love the game, I want to see more of it.
the last update was short af with 2-3 events and this one is taking so long and will also be disappointing if this one is short.

Reactions: bbrZ72

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
meh, dev posts do nothing for me, the last update took nearly a year and everyone said "gameplay overhaul", now it already passed 7 months, and hopes is hoping he could release it before the year ends.
I am not even hating here, I love the game, I want to see more of it.
the last update was short af with 2-3 events and this one is taking so long and will also be disappointing if this one is short.
So your point is?
I don't get why you felt the need to make this reply to my post (especially with what you're talking about being irrelevant to the point of my post).

Also, I remember you making a post like this previously as well.
You've already made your point about your feelings regarding the wait, and if it bothers you that much, then just move on.

I'm not interested in your complaints about the wait, and I pretty much doubt others would be either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
So your point is?
I don't get why you felt the need to make this reply to my post (especially with what you're talking about being irrelevant to the point of my post).
my point is, you said there is a dev post, which does nothing because, even TTLL henissart make posts, they are not actual game updates.
you should have told him, there is an update in march April time.

Also, I remember you making a post like this previously as well.
good memory, maybe that can be attributed to your activeness in this thread.

You've already made your point about your feelings regarding the wait, and if it bothers you that much, then just move on.
oh I did, didn't I? how long ago was it? cuz I don't remember but maybe you do. I posted something on this thread long time after my last post and I don't even remember posting it, but you did! I mean, who is the bothered one here?

I'm not interested in your complaints about the wait, and I pretty much doubt others would be either.
yet you still replied, and I did not post my concern about the wait for people to be interested in it. I was just speaking my mind.

Reactions: Stan5851

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
my point is, you said there is a dev post, which does nothing because, even TTLL henissart make posts, they are not actual game updates.
you should have told him, there is an update in march April time.
lol nice try but no. I didn't have to tell him anything. His very first question on his (stupid) post was "Is the game abandoned?"
Yes, he said "Seem like, 1/2 update in 2 years" but his main question was about the status of the game, not how often the update is (I couldn't care less whether he inaccurately estimates it or not).

So as I said before, you're going on about something which is irrelevant to what I was referrring to (i.e. status of the game).

good memory, maybe that can be attributed to your activeness in this thread.
Again, irrelevant, since I didn't even remember your previous post until you made the reply to my post.
My activeness in this thread has nothing to do with it.
lol I'm seeing a pattern here. :ROFLMAO:

oh I did, didn't I? how long ago was it? cuz I don't remember but maybe you do. I posted something on this thread long time after my last post and I don't even remember posting it, but you did! I mean, who is the bothered one here?
Makes no difference when you posted it.
If you don't like the wait for the game and feel disappointed by it, then leave.

But instead you're here whining about the update which hasn't even arrived yet.
Not bothered, but man it really makes you look pitiful.

yet you still replied, and I did not post my concern about the wait for people to be interested in it. I was just speaking my mind.
Yes, you posted your "concern" like a broken radio, repeating yourself once again.
Now move along, since you obviously have nothing worthwhile to say other than to whine twice about the same thing.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is one dude who was having good time till he saw this.

I fucking hate you and love you at the same time.
This event certainly gets that reaction, yes.
What's being done to Luna was tough to swallow when I first watched this event, and felt just as hard the second time I watched it.

But luckily we're making new happier memories with Luna.
It won't erase her past, but they will certainly bring smile to her face which certainly is her path to healing.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
There is one dude who was having good time till he saw this.

I fucking hate you and love you at the same time.
Man i showed the whole scene starting with how Luna asks the MC 'Why are you looking at me like that?' (excluding the lewd scenes ... atleast i tried) to my sis and she actually couldn't handle it and left after the Sofia part asking what's wrong with me ?!
She also was in tears to be fair ... this part of the game is just something else.

Reactions: SuperLYC and JJJ84

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This event certainly gets that reaction, yes.
What's being done to Luna was tough to swallow when I first watched this event, and felt just as hard the second time I watched it.

But luckily we're making new happier memories with Luna.
It won't erase her past, but they will certainly bring smile to her face which certainly is her path to healing.
As a dude who was taking shit whole life it's doing nothing to me. You can burn to death some characters, make them squirl, I don't fucking care. But child, I fucking regret I pushed the button "the whole story".

But this it is the best thing I ever read. I really hope dev continue this at the exact level.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Man i showed the whole scene starting with how Luna asks the MC 'Why are you looking at me like that?' (excluding the lewd scenes ... atleast i tried) to my sis and she actually couldn't handle it and left after the Sofia part asking what's wrong with me ?!
She also was in tears to be fair ... this part of the game is just something else.
It certainly was a milestone event of the game.

Hopes (the dev), said while there will be other events that are "dark", they won't be as dark as My name is Luna.
Understandable, given the extent of the cruelty and how extensively the event really pulls at the viewer's heartstrings.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
It certainly was a milestone event of the game.

Hopes (the dev), said while there will be other events that are "dark", they won't be as dark as My name is Luna.
Understandable, given the extent of the cruelty and how extensively the event really pulls at the viewer's heartstrings.
Yeah this part of the game was something else and i can't wait to get some retribution regarding the Mysterious Six ... And to be fair i'am actually more than thankful to not witness a darker route than this quest in the game !

Kinda strange to be involved that much in a game i'am just started playing some days ago...

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah this part of the game was something else and i can't wait to get some retribution regarding the Mysterious Six ... And to be fair i'am actually more than thankful to not witness a darker route than this quest in the game !

Kinda strange to be involved that much in a game i'am just started playing some days ago...
You don't say. At first this one looks like some retarded shit like anything around this site. But those text quests take me in for whole day. After I got this story about Luna, what get me so emotional, I am even can't get this through. This is promising how some devs can write their story.

Sry for poor English, I'm trying my best.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
You don't say. At first this one looks like some retarded shit like anything around this site. But those text quests take me in for whole day. After I got this story about Luna, what get me so emotional, I am even can't get this through. This is promising how some devs can write their story.

Sry for poor English, I'm trying my best.
That's the thing there are still some bangers regarding story and gameplay on this website, but this is really something special and i can't wait to see how the story progresses. :PogChamp:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
That's the thing there are still some bangers regarding story and gameplay on this website, but this is really something special and i can't wait to see how the story progresses. :PogChamp:
I understand you.

I cannot tell about all the games on F95 (it is impossible to know everyone), but, there is only 2 that kept me just because of the story.

One, obviously, is The DeLuca Family. I don't intend to be presumptuous, but for me, Hopes made maybe the first authentic ADULT Visual Novel. Not completed yet, it is true. But has a huge potential. It is very possible that I am wrong about it, just because I do not know all projects over here.

I'm not here to discuss definitions itselfs or tags, like whats is "VN", "Sandbox", or else. For me, "Adult" is related to the story itself. That means you (the player) will be not only involved on a mindless sex plot for some hours. Many other games around are fun, but only very few can make you remember their characters. DeLucas is one of them.

Not to compare, but a example, "WVM" is classified as a VN harem story, which MC can fuck anyone who moves. Is it fun? Of course it is. But you will never see a single one character as Luna on that. Because it is not suppose to be. The female characters on WVM are, on their best, narrow, shallow, or just plain as it is. It is fun, but it is like a "gonzo" story. Nothing wrong with that, but it is like a fast food (to my perspective, of course). DeLucas is on the opposite side of that.

At this point, I believe is a character's depth from Luna (and others) is that makes a difference between this project and others, on the term "Adult VN". You can have fun, jokes, boobs, asses, and many more things at DeLucas, but not enough, you have a potential badass mafia story. "Potential", just because it is not yet a finished story.

Besides, one thing about DeLucas that makes me never complain about the time between new releases: "My name is Luna" is not a story that you can develop on one single day. It takes time. One another is that I am not supporting Hopes on Patreon, due to my poor income (never encourage your kids to be journalists, it works only on comic books! :ROFLMAO:). To me, it is a matter of respect to the dev, and the other people on this thread.

*Like the philosopher Zorlun said: "My english will make your eyes bleed" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes