Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You're gonna need to be more specific in your description here (as to how Gracie will become the greatest threat).
There's just lots of threats to MC that he needs to take into account.

No, it's not weird.
I actually went through "My name is Luna twice." (first time when the update for it got released, second time when the contracts gameplay overhaul came with 0.07 where everyone needed to restart).

Not sure I have the heart to go fully through it again the third time though.
Gracie is (or becomes) a (ruthless) Mastermind - wont stand in her path lol

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gracie is (or becomes) a (ruthless) Mastermind - wont stand in her path lol
She's certainly unpredictable, which is scary yes.
But I have a feeling our MC will slowly find his way around her (and with them getting closer, who knows? Our MC may be able to placate her ruthless side a bit).

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1636081086465.png
1636081099336.png

Hey DeLuca's!

Hope everyone alright.
As most of you know, had a surgery last month, and it was a bit tougher than expected to recover from. That's why I didn't do the new progress bar update as planned, as many days the pain was a bit too much for me to do proper progress.
After the pain lessened, I could do a bit more work and have made some decent progress:

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 89%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 10%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 35%

Notice that I added another lewd section (event5) as I felt the ending of Event4 deserved a lewd ending due to how it concluded.

Decent progress overall with all things considered, but with that said release this month release sadly does not seem likely. I simply wouldn't be able to do the things I have in my mind this month. But, I would be extremely disappointed with myself if I wasn't able to release before the new year. I want season 1 to be done before the new year!
The only way to do that is work-work-work!
So, with no further ado;

Preview:

Eiza's protection of the unofficial boss!

Mc + Gracie + Luna, leading a mission without supervision - what could go wrong?

-HG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1485392
View attachment 1485393

Hey DeLuca's!

Hope everyone alright.
As most of you know, had a surgery last month, and it was a bit tougher than expected to recover from. That's why I didn't do the new progress bar update as planned, as many days the pain was a bit too much for me to do proper progress.
After the pain lessened, I could do a bit more work and have made some decent progress:

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 89%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 10%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 35%

Notice that I added another lewd section (event5) as I felt the ending of Event4 deserved a lewd ending due to how it concluded.

Decent progress overall with all things considered, but with that said release this month release sadly does not seem likely. I simply wouldn't be able to do the things I have in my mind this month. But, I would be extremely disappointed with myself if I wasn't able to release before the new year. I want season 1 to be done before the new year!
The only way to do that is work-work-work!
So, with no further ado;

Preview:

Eiza's protection of the unofficial boss!

Mc + Gracie + Luna, leading a mission without supervision - what could go wrong?

-HG
Thanks for the post!

Oh well, while a release this month would have been really nice, I'm not gonna dwell on the negative and gonna think of this more positively.
I have faith Hopes will finish the update before New Year, & Season 1 finale is gonna be a very nice Christmas gift for all us DeLuca fans. :love:

Very much looking forward to both Luna and Gracie's stories, and others.

About the previews:

- Man that silhouette of Eiza just looks darn awesome.
- That outfit of Gracie, we've seen a preview of it in Hopes' previous Dev post, but Luna's outfit is totally new! Hmmm, I wonder if these outfits are the girls default outfits for season 2. :unsure:
And that scene just looks hilarious :LOL:. Yeah girls, reach for the binoculars stars. We will gladly be your support :ROFLMAO:.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
"Man that silhouette of Eiza just looks darn awesome".

Indeed, bro.

I have a sense that Eiza 'missed' MC on that 'assassination' attempt. Even when she was caught on the scene, I believe that she could outmatched very easily our MC on close combat, without sweat.

If I'm not wrong (not only on my poor english), I wish to see Eiza goin' wild on missions and 'mission reports' to 'unofficial boss'.

Mikeleg

Sep 10, 2018
Hey everyone, I haven't played the game since 6.0 and now with 7.2 my saves do not work. I see it was redone, did I miss a way for old saves to work or will I have to start over? Either is fine just curious. Thanks

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Hey everyone, I haven't played the game since 6.0 and now with 7.2 my saves do not work. I see it was redone, did I miss a way for old saves to work or will I have to start over? Either is fine just curious. Thanks
You will have to start over. Release 07 came with a complete overhaul of the quest/contracts system.
there is no way to adjust your save files for that.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, sure, why not.

Now that that is cleared up, move along to another game and post stoopid questions there instead please!

no hater at all i already give 100$ in 6 months and i kind to begin to believe he is a milker . . .

Is work in the last 2 years is really bad .

Reactions: DarkinScythe

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
no hater at all i already give 100$ in 6 months and i kind to begin to believe he is a milker . . .

Is work in the last 2 years is really bad .
It is okay to not be happy with the update content. Sure, the last update was major but did not advance the story that much. However, if you are/were a patreon, you should have more information than just the one from asking randomly "is abonnedd?" in a thread. Also I wonder how you managed to spend $100 in 6 months with a $9 patreonage ...

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes