EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Just a thought. I think Antonio and MC are brothers through the father. I know I'm probably wrong, but for me it feels like it.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Just a thought. I think Antonio and MC are brothers through the father. I know I'm probably wrong, but for me it feels like it.
It is possible, but anything on the story (for now) indicates that. Maybe because MC and Antonio are somewhat similar physically, but yet, there is not enough info. I'm not saying that your theory is wrong, but there is not solid infos to prove it, at this moment.

Antonio himself is a blind spot at this moment on the story. There is not mentions about his childhood, differently as his sisters. And even his actions at present are not clear or not confirmed (Damn, HopesGaming, you are f***'in good).

*NOT english native speaker

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, there just hasn't been any real life Filius roaming about DeLuca thread in a while to provide Hopes the needed content, so we're currently like in cold turkey state from Filius appearance I guess, heh.

Tempted to say something like "We need Filius to put spice in our lives." but you know. Be careful what you wish for. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Regarding Floaty, well he's got the best poker face out of everyone which is a talent that is forever.
That must be protected at all costs.:LOL:
Hopes can always sit in on other devs' threads for research.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, 6 months from the last update? Usually, he drops a new one 8-9 months after the previous, so...

Also, I am still sure that the NTR route is a trap that will lead to the MC being murdered by her husband.

Reactions: mahmouedsamy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, 6 months from the last update? Usually, he drops a new one 8-9 months after the previous, so...

Also, I am still sure that the NTR route is a trap that will lead to the MC being murdered by her husband.
How can it be "usually" when he's only had that large of a gap between updates once????

And what NTR route?

Reactions: Cartageno

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018

The latest update did not include additions, only converting the game to ren py with python
There is no ntr it's cheating you can lock in tags

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Isabel's route is Netori, not NTR.

Netori =
Cuckolding someone. The protagonist (MC) forces a love interest (Isabel) who is already in a relationship with a third party (Antonio) into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

Not to be mistaken with NTR (Netorare), which I've seen people do often.
Below is the definition of NTR, and how it compares with Netori:

Netorare (NTR) =
NTR or netorare is when your lover cheats on you with someone else.
It's a common tag in hentai or doujins.
There's also netori which describes basically the opposite, so when you steal someone else's lover.

Taken literally from dictionary definitions, yet time and time again, people ask "why isn't there an NTR tag with this game?" lol
I mean, an NTR tag would make sense if Antonio was the MC instead of the actual MC of the game, and player's Antonio somehow chose to push Isabel away, but Antonio is not the p.o.v. character here.
MC is.
Yeah, though the problem is, there is no official tag for Netori.

F95's official Tag definition actually matches with the dictionary definition;

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

While there is the Cheating tag (which DeLuca has and official definition below),it's not really the same meaning as Netori, thus the site not having an official Netori tag has caused couple of people on this game's thread (and others with similar Netori scenario) cry out saying "Why no NTRRRRRRRRRRR tag!!!" :FacePalm:

• Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
Cheating = (netori - jealousy) where partner doesn't know the affair
Or
Netori = (cheating + jealousy) partner may have a knowledge of in most cases.
So in the case of Isabel, cheating mostly is the correct tag as Antonio has no knowledge of sorts.

The latest update did not include additions, only converting the game to ren py with python
lol don't know why you're saying latest update had no additions, in fact it had plenty.
The latest update 0.07 (excluding the the bug fixes which came afterward), took a long time and had the following:

- Redone intro with slightly better graphics which has inclusion scene with a new character - Dominico, likely MC's rival in the future
- Whole gameplay mechanic of Wilfred's contracts had been redone, with 5 D-contracts
- 2 Main events - "What is truly weak is truly strong" & "Unofficial Boss"

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To add one thing to what JJJ84 already wrote, the game was always in Ren'py (and thus written in Python), so no converting to Ren'py either.

But textual games are really hard to play with all that annoying text on top off the images. :devilish:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes I mean 7.2
v0.7.0 was when Hopes changed everything, so what you're referring happened in 7.0, not in 7.2.
As c3p0 said, above, there was no conversion to Ren'Py. The game was always written in Python.
Hopes effectively re-wrote a large portion of the game, for that version.
As 7.2 was a just bug fix, for existing content, it doesn't stand to reason that it would bring any new content.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey y'all! Missed a lot of posts since my last visit.
Do ask again while I am here. Will try to answer as much as I can!
well you answered all my questions last time so my only questions are how are you feeling and

do you think we'll get the update for Christmas and

promise me as soon as I can kill the redhead

you will let me know

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Good Day Hopesgaming,
How have you been? I know there was some personal issues you where getting squared away. I also wanted to know if you had plans to do a Christmas special or just continue the story line as is?

Reactions: SuperLYC

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How are you Hopes?
I'm good thank ya. Hope you are as well :)

well you answered all my questions last time so my only questions are how are you feeling and

do you think we'll get the update for Christmas and

promise me as soon as I can kill the redhead

you will let me know
I'm feeling good thank ya :)

Dunno about the update yet.

The redhead is important for the story, so there won't be any killing of her just yet heh

Good Day Hopesgaming,
How have you been? I know there was some personal issues you where getting squared away. I also wanted to know if you had plans to do a Christmas special or just continue the story line as is?
Heya I've been god thank ya. :)
No Christmas special plans. I haven't really been too much of a fan of special holiday events. Not saying there won't be holidays event, just that it won't be due to real life holidays but more when it fits the game.
The story will continue as it is.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes