whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Which literally no one asked for, and the whole change resulted in addition of 3 bare bones quests written not even by the dev, with characters we hear first time about and that do not influence the main story in any way, shape or form, and have no lasting consequence. If you do not want to include the main characters in the quests, why do you even add them?

Basically, a whole year of development was wasted on the fillers, and now the first content update since forever is just a few Gracie events.

Are we in the full-on "1 update per year" cycle now? Cause it will probably give a ration of 1 render/week or something like that.
I'm not going to waste time explaining the basic fundamental flaws in your statement.
It tires me, due to the ignorance and requisite repetition.
What I will address is your ridiculously arrogant & ignorant claim that "literally no-one asked for" the rewrite.
You do not have the required authority to make such grandiose statements for everyone.
Most people are quite capable of speaking for themselves and do not need you to falsely represent their thoughts.
As for the code rewrite maybe you didn't ask for it and it doesn't matter to you, but for some people (me included) such a change was absolutely welcome and honestly should have been there from the start. I'd rather have this system than the grind before it.
Lastly, this rewrite afforded Hopes the opportunity to clean his codebase. Even if this particular rewrite hadn't happened, it's quite possible one would have to happen eventually.
So not "literal" & not "no-one". Not at all.
Well done.
(2) You (silently, we don't need to book the Madison Square Garden for this) declare that this game isn't worth your time and move on to something else.
Please let this happen. (y)
Sounds like a much preferable option, to the current drama queens.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

First, please put this damn mess into a spoiler.
Second, I do believe the possibility that you have extract the game in a none empty folder is the main case for this.
So extract it in a new, empty place again and try again.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The girls are pretty hot and I see why so many people are really into them but Cordia is one HOT Italian women! :love::love::love::love:
Cordia is my second favorite character after Luna (Gracie & Isabel take the Bronze).
Cordia in this game, along with Carla from OIAL by Caribdis, definitely deserves the letter "F" in the MILF.

Can't wait to unlock her route in the future (I think we're almost halfway there, with her 2 route unlock conditions being "Gracie gets to work for the Family officially" [likely from upcoming season finale update] & "Cordia & Luna patch up their relationship" [Season 2]).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
When is the update going to release ?
When we get to sneak into Wilfred's living quarters and steal one of Wilfred's "Special Wine Collection."

I mean sure, it's suicidal considering it's Wilfred, but I'm sure there are couple of brave souls who tried and fell nonetheless (Fame and Glory, I tell you, Fame and Glory! :ROFLMAO: )

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: SuperLYC and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When we get to sneak into Wilfred's living quarters and steal one of Wilfred's "Special Wine Collection."

I mean sure, it's suicidal considering it's Wilfred, but I'm sure there are couple of brave souls who tried and fell nonetheless (Fame and Glory, I tell you, Fame and Glory! :ROFLMAO: )
Wait, that wasn't the local stores wine cellar?! Gracie you've lied to me! How could you!

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait, that wasn't the local stores wine cellar?! Gracie you've lied to me! How could you!
Well, don't be too hard on her.
Sure, Gracie is incredibly intelligent, but she's no Isabel when it comes to wine.
Put a cheap knock-off wine bottle of Wilfred's special collection in front of her, and she'll gladly think it's from Wilfred's Collection (much to the annoyance to Wilfred :ROFLMAO: ):

Wilfred: (seeing MC, Luna, Gracie, happily drinking the knock off wine) Young sir! Lady Luna! Lady Gracie! How could you all possibly think this rubbish is one of mine!?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, don't be too hard on her.
And yet, that was my full intention: To be hard for her. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Sure, Gracie is incredibly intelligent, but she's no Isabel when it comes to wine.
Put a cheap knock-off wine bottle of Wilfred's special collection in front of her, and she'll gladly think it's from Wilfred's Collection (much to the annoyance to Wilfred :ROFLMAO: ):

Wilfred: (seeing MC, Luna, Gracie, happily drinking the knock off wine) Young sir! Lady Luna! Lady Gracie! How could you all possibly think this rubbish is one of mine?
I would think it would go like this:
Wilfred: It saddens my heart to know that you would think that this bottle have even the slightest connection to my humble collection, ladies and sir.
Isabel coming into the room, hearing Wilfreds words and pour, after she examine the bottle carefully, herself a glass of wine:
I share your sorrow, Wilfred. The young ones have a lot to learn. So could you spare a bottle of your personnel collection, so we could teach them?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And yet, that was my full intention: To be hard for her. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Considering we'll be eating out of her in next update, will it be us getting hard, or Gracie getting hard? :sneaky:

I would think it would go like this:
Wilfred: It saddens my heart to know that you would think that this bottle have even the slightest connection to my humble collection, ladies and sir.
Isabel coming into the room, hearing Wilfreds words and pour, after she examine the bottle carefully, herself a glass of wine:
I share your sorrow, Wilfred. The young ones have a lot to learn. So could you spare a bottle of your personnel collection, so we could teach them?
Actually, I can see it going like this when she takes a glass of the knock off. :ROFLMAO:

disgusting-shocked.gif

Poor Isabel, I bet she'll be running straight into her bathroom to sanitize her taste buds. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes