JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The girls are pretty hot and I see why so many people are really into them but Cordia is one HOT Italian women! :love::love::love::love:
Cordia is my second favorite character after Luna (Gracie & Isabel take the Bronze).
Cordia in this game, along with Carla from OIAL by Caribdis, definitely deserves the letter "F" in the MILF.

Can't wait to unlock her route in the future (I think we're almost halfway there, with her 2 route unlock conditions being "Gracie gets to work for the Family officially" [likely from upcoming season finale update] & "Cordia & Luna patch up their relationship" [Season 2]).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
When is the update going to release ?
When we get to sneak into Wilfred's living quarters and steal one of Wilfred's "Special Wine Collection."

I mean sure, it's suicidal considering it's Wilfred, but I'm sure there are couple of brave souls who tried and fell nonetheless (Fame and Glory, I tell you, Fame and Glory! :ROFLMAO: )

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: SuperLYC and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When we get to sneak into Wilfred's living quarters and steal one of Wilfred's "Special Wine Collection."

I mean sure, it's suicidal considering it's Wilfred, but I'm sure there are couple of brave souls who tried and fell nonetheless (Fame and Glory, I tell you, Fame and Glory! :ROFLMAO: )
Wait, that wasn't the local stores wine cellar?! Gracie you've lied to me! How could you!

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait, that wasn't the local stores wine cellar?! Gracie you've lied to me! How could you!
Well, don't be too hard on her.
Sure, Gracie is incredibly intelligent, but she's no Isabel when it comes to wine.
Put a cheap knock-off wine bottle of Wilfred's special collection in front of her, and she'll gladly think it's from Wilfred's Collection (much to the annoyance to Wilfred :ROFLMAO: ):

Wilfred: (seeing MC, Luna, Gracie, happily drinking the knock off wine) Young sir! Lady Luna! Lady Gracie! How could you all possibly think this rubbish is one of mine!?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, don't be too hard on her.
And yet, that was my full intention: To be hard for her. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Sure, Gracie is incredibly intelligent, but she's no Isabel when it comes to wine.
Put a cheap knock-off wine bottle of Wilfred's special collection in front of her, and she'll gladly think it's from Wilfred's Collection (much to the annoyance to Wilfred :ROFLMAO: ):

Wilfred: (seeing MC, Luna, Gracie, happily drinking the knock off wine) Young sir! Lady Luna! Lady Gracie! How could you all possibly think this rubbish is one of mine?
I would think it would go like this:
Wilfred: It saddens my heart to know that you would think that this bottle have even the slightest connection to my humble collection, ladies and sir.
Isabel coming into the room, hearing Wilfreds words and pour, after she examine the bottle carefully, herself a glass of wine:
I share your sorrow, Wilfred. The young ones have a lot to learn. So could you spare a bottle of your personnel collection, so we could teach them?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And yet, that was my full intention: To be hard for her. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Considering we'll be eating out of her in next update, will it be us getting hard, or Gracie getting hard? :sneaky:

I would think it would go like this:
Wilfred: It saddens my heart to know that you would think that this bottle have even the slightest connection to my humble collection, ladies and sir.
Isabel coming into the room, hearing Wilfreds words and pour, after she examine the bottle carefully, herself a glass of wine:
I share your sorrow, Wilfred. The young ones have a lot to learn. So could you spare a bottle of your personnel collection, so we could teach them?
Actually, I can see it going like this when she takes a glass of the knock off. :ROFLMAO:

disgusting-shocked.gif

Poor Isabel, I bet she'll be running straight into her bathroom to sanitize her taste buds. :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am. And the gun is equipped, still can't start Burn The Ombras
1) PC or Android?

If Android, can't really help you there (since I play on PC). You'll need to ask the folks who play on Android.

2) (assuming PC to above) Are you currently using any mods or cheats to force-raise your MC's stats?

If you are, well there's your culprit/cause of issue. Most likely the best way to solve this is for you is to load a clean save before you used the mod/cheat.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
i heard so many good things aobut this game but seeing when was the last update, can we expect something soon?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes