JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am. And the gun is equipped, still can't start Burn The Ombras
1) PC or Android?

If Android, can't really help you there (since I play on PC). You'll need to ask the folks who play on Android.

2) (assuming PC to above) Are you currently using any mods or cheats to force-raise your MC's stats?

If you are, well there's your culprit/cause of issue. Most likely the best way to solve this is for you is to load a clean save before you used the mod/cheat.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
i heard so many good things aobut this game but seeing when was the last update, can we expect something soon?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i heard so many good things aobut this game but seeing when was the last update, can we expect something soon?
Use the search function above, and search for username "johnelros" in this thread.
You'll find the dev posts which will give you the answer.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes Jan. or Feb.
That's not necessarily confirmed though.
Given Hopes' recent dev post, he seemed pretty darn motivated to try to get the season finale out before New Years.
I mean, I'm not saying he definitely will, but given his determination, wouldn't rule it out either (and personally, hope that he succeeds).

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
That's not necessarily confirmed though.
Given Hopes' recent dev post, he seemed pretty darn motivated to try to get the season finale out before New Years.
I mean, I'm not saying he definitely will, but given his determination, wouldn't rule it out either (and personally, hope that he succeeds).
Me too. I just found this game a month ago and I love it. I feel this is the best story of any of the games here. The writing is superb. Characters are amazing. And the mc is not a complete idiot. Love the game.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This game looks interesting, but I have a question (without spoilers, please!). How is the main male (player) character? Is he bland and kind of meek/eager to please, or is he more assertive and confident? And do the females also have interesting personalities? Thanks!

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone know if we will have to start a new game when the new release drops? That seems to have been the case for the last few releases.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
This game looks interesting, but I have a question (without spoilers, please!). How is the main male (player) character? Is he bland and kind of meek/eager to please, or is he more assertive and confident? And do the females also have interesting personalities? Thanks!
He is bland and kind of meek, but that is entirely intentional on his part; dude has layers he's trying to hide for his own reasons that we don't know yet.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
He is bland and kind of meek, but that is entirely intentional on his part; dude has layers he's trying to hide for his own reasons that we don't know yet.
Dang - I was hoping he'd be more assertive and confident in general (just not to the point of undue arrogance). I guess I'll wait and check back in a few updates to see if he's revealed those layers yet or is still meek. lol. Thank you for answering though! :)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo this update is taking much more time to release than the reworked version took...:KEK::KEK::KEK:
What's the excuse this time?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sooo this update is taking much more time to release than the reworked version took...:KEK::KEK::KEK:
What's the excuse this time?
That he add one week to the release date each time someone brings this topic up. Also the release date isn't set in stone yet. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You want assertive? Go play leap of faith, city of broken dreamers, retrieving the past, oath of loyalty, banshee town, life happened, killer project.

city of broken dreamers, retrieving the past have alpha leader hero type MC you will enjoy.

oath of loyalty, banshee town, life happened have mob actual henchmen/bosses/killers
who drive the story forward,
not answering to the whims of other characters.

killer project has a retired actual mafia hitman - play that
and you will see where you should be at in terms of skill and cunning to join the serpents!

This game covers the younger years like bronx tale ....
Those other games are black hawk down or goodfellas.

Dang - I was hoping he'd be more assertive and confident in general (just not to the point of undue arrogance). I guess I'll wait and check back in a few updates to see if he's revealed those layers yet or is still meek. lol. Thank you for answering though! :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You want assertive? Go play leap of faith, city of broken dreamers, retrieving the past, oath of loyalty, banshee town, life happened, killer project.

city of broken dreamers, retrieving the past have alpha leader hero type MC you will enjoy.

oath of loyalty, banshee town, life happened have mob actual henchmen/bosses/killers
who drive the story forward,
not answering to the whims of other characters.

killer project has a retired actual mafia hitman - play that
and you will see where you should be at in terms of skill and cunning to join the serpents!

This game covers the younger years like bronx tale ....
Those other games are black hawk down or goodfellas.
Thanks for the recommendations! :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That he add one week to the release date each time someone brings this topic up. Also the release date isn't set in stone yet. :ROFLMAO:
I actually see the potential for Filius material!

Filius: "Waaaaaaaaaaah!! The evil director (Dev) is not releasing the film (update) now! I will make sure everyone notices the crime of this director!! Do you hear me world?! I will be heard!!!!" (while getting dragged off by his friend who shakes his head)

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I actually see the potential for Filius material!

Filius: "Waaaaaaaaaaah!! The evil director (Dev) is not releasing the film (update) now! I will make sure everyone notices the crime of this director!! Do you hear me world?! I will be heard!!!!" (while getting dragged off my his friend who shakes his head)

:ROFLMAO::LOL:
"his friend"? Shouldn't characters be believable and have motivation?

• Haha
Reactions: SuperLYC and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes