JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
let the mc work with gotardo for a while and he becomes a badass as well, shirtless and swinging a two-pronged morningstar :cool:
Perhaps. Not too sure of our MC trying that laugh of Gottardo though. It's gonna sound really awkward on him :LOL:

Gottardo: Bwahahahahaha!!

Somehow out of everyone, only Gottardo can pull off this laugh without it sounding.......off. Heh.

But on serious note, our MC (and his rival; perhaps it's Dominico) will go to either a mountain or forest with the 4 Serpents for some training in the future (I'm guessing it's gonna be literal "Training in Hell").
It's already been confirmed before by Hopes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i love him and in my eyes he's the best mentor for the mc ;)
Gottardo is very cool and funny, though for me personally I love "Serpent."
This scene here in Ombra Mission basically screams at me "mentor & apprentice." (even though "Serpent" does it with anyone who does a good job, heh).

High Five.png

But I do think all 4 Serpents will mentor our MC in some way in the future.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well if that's what you were concerned about, then you have no reason to be concerned with.
MC when he interacts with women, well he's not pathetic at all.
In fact, there is one nickname that his best friend calls him in-game:

"The Perverted Demon"

Can't get as simple as that in regards to how he is around women. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Heh, and here I thought I was Bender, just making that awkward dance. :LOL:

View attachment 1517090

True. Before doing that, perhaps they can give our Filius a good old kick in the guts :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1517096
One thing is for certain--they would not want to lick him.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

gAm3r_13

May 9, 2019
Grüße,

ich muss das jetzt mal hier so reinschreiben weil ich das Bedürfnis habe darüber zu reden.

Ich muss ein unglaubliches Lob aussprechen an die Leute die dieses Spiel gemacht haben. Gerade die Dialoge
bzw. die Geschichte ist ja wirklich ergreifend. Erwartet man ja eigentlich nicht von einem Spiel aus dem Genre!?!
Sehr sehr Stark!
Danke für die Stunden die ich im Spielverbracht haben durfte: ;-) Eines der besten Spiele auf dem Gebiet.

Greetings,

I have to write this here because I feel the need to talk about it.

I have to give unbelievable praise to the people who made this game. Especially the dialogues
and the story is really moving. You don't really expect that from a game in this genre!
Very very strong!
Thank you for the hours I spent in the game: ;-) One of the best games in the field.

mfg
gAm3r

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
sooo Mr.Serpent is MC's moms boyfriend from the original Four Serpents Picture from Lady Cordia's office right ?! I am sooo sure about that :geek:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you be so sure that you needed to anounce it in this thread ...
Which is which in your sig?
sooo Mr.Serpent is MC's moms boyfriend from the original Four Serpents Picture from Lady Cordia's office right ?! I am sooo sure about that :geek:
Got any in game pics to back that wild assumption up?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Should you be so sure that you needed to anounce it in this thread ...
Which is which in your sig?

Got any in game pics to back that wild assumption up?
Everything is pure speculation and fan theories until we get to the point where flashbacks for these first generation of Serpents are shown, but I don't really see any issues with him sharing what he thinks (about "Serpent") on the thread.

Wouldn't even really call it a wild assumption, considering it's actually one of pretty popular theories among the fans of this game (since "Serpent" first appeared and scenes that he had), and it does sound pretty plausible.

There's scenes here and there which sort of alludes to it (not gonna put up screenshots since that would be too much work, but here are a list of scenes and you can search yourself in the game):

1) "Serpent", when he first meets the MC, at first strokes his chin "You have your mother's eyes. Gentle eyes. But eyes that always gave away what she truly felt."
Hearing this, MC thinks "Serpent" has a soothing voice he may have heard before.
But then "Serpent" slaps MC saying "But the face of your father,......even that annoying black and silver hair of his."

This shows "Serpent" has a lot of affection for Rina (MC's mom), yet has animosity towards MC's father.

2) "Serpent", before leaving Cordia's office, tells MC should go visit Rina, saying that she is not well. When MC asks "Why do you care about her?" He just reflects the question saying "I don't. Merely a suggestion."

Only someone who would love Rina would say something like that to MC; so that can narrow down "Serpent"'s identity as either be Rina's ex-fiance who still loves her

Now with the list narrowed down to;

- Rina's ex-fiance
- MC's actual biological father

I do think it makes more sense with Rina's ex-fiance case, due to the following:

3) The Family's concern over MC's safety
Throughout the game, there are remarks here and there, by other characters of the major problems the Family may face should something terrible happen to the MC:

for example, there is an interaction with Antonio, Cordia and Wilfred, which went along the lines like this;

Antonio: Are we sure about this? I thought that we needed to keep him (MC) safe.
Cordia: He needs to learn to survive in our world. If he doesn't he won't survive for much longer.

Interaction like above strongly hints that the DeLucas need MC due to his parents were, and I'm putting stock that it's because of his father. (not saying it will definitely happen this way, but) It would make sense if MC's father was somehow involved with Mysterious Six, and DeLucas are keeping MC as a hostage/failsafe in case things somehow turn out bad against the Mysterious Six.
This extreme concern for MC would make less sense if "Serpent" was MC's real father because then it wouldn't be a matter which the whole Family would need to be concerned about.

4) MC's first meeting with Cordia
In the beginning of the game, Cordia at MC's meeting with her, makes comparisons regarding 3 times; firstly about MC looking like his father, secondly about MC keeping silent despite having several questions with him, also being like his father, and thirdly, about MC's ambition (in which after he tells her, she says with a smile "That's a good ambition....... very much unlike your father.") and MC's response to her ambition question becomes the crux which makes her decide that MC should stay in the main Family house.

I mean, would such vetting had been necessary if the Family thought MC's father was "Serpent" (with several comparison of "like your father" or "unlike your father")? I'd say most likely not.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everything is pure speculation and fan theories until we get to the point where flashbacks for these first generation of Serpents are shown, but I don't really see any issues with him sharing what he thinks (about "Serpent") on the thread.

Wouldn't even really call it a wild assumption, considering it's actually one of pretty popular theories among the fans of this game (since "Serpent" first appeared and scenes that he had), and it does sound pretty plausible.

There's scenes here and there which sort of alludes to it (not gonna put up screenshots since that would be too much work, but here are a list of scenes and you can search yourself in the game):

1) "Serpent", when he first meets the MC, at first strokes his chin "You have your mother's eyes. Gentle eyes. But eyes that always gave away what she truly felt."
Hearing this, MC thinks "Serpent" has a soothing voice he may have heard before.
But then "Serpent" slaps MC saying "But the face of your father,......even that annoying black and silver hair of his."

This shows "Serpent" has a lot of affection for Rina (MC's mom), yet has animosity towards MC's father.

2) "Serpent", before leaving Cordia's office, tells MC should go visit Rina, saying that she is not well. When MC asks "Why do you care about her?" He just reflects the question saying "I don't. Merely a suggestion."

Only someone who would love Rina would say something like that to MC; so that can narrow down "Serpent"'s identity as either be Rina's ex-fiance who still loves her

Now with the list narrowed down to;

- Rina's ex-fiance
- MC's actual biological father

I do think it makes more sense with Rina's ex-fiance case, due to the following:

3) The Family's concern over MC's safety
Throughout the game, there are remarks here and there, by other characters of the major problems the Family may face should something terrible happen to the MC:

for example, there is an interaction with Antonio, Cordia and Wilfred, which went along the lines like this;

Antonio: Are we sure about this? I thought that we needed to keep him (MC) safe.
Cordia: He needs to learn to survive in our world. If he doesn't he won't survive for much longer.

Interaction like above strongly hints that the DeLucas need MC due to his parents were, and I'm putting stock that it's because of his father. (not saying it will definitely happen this way, but) It would make sense if MC's father was somehow involved with Mysterious Six, and DeLucas are keeping MC as a hostage/failsafe in case things somehow turn out bad against the Mysterious Six.
This extreme concern for MC would make less sense if "Serpent" was MC's real father because then it wouldn't be a matter which the whole Family would need to be concerned about.

4) MC's first meeting with Cordia
In the beginning of the game, Cordia at MC's meeting with her, makes comparisons regarding 3 times; firstly about MC looking like his father, secondly about MC keeping silent despite having several questions with him, also being like his father, and thirdly, about MC's ambition (in which after he tells her, she says with a smile "That's a good ambition....... very much unlike your father.") and MC's response to her ambition question becomes the crux which makes her decide that MC should stay in the main Family house.

I mean, would such vetting had been necessary if the Family thought MC's father was "Serpent" (with several comparison of "like your father" or "unlike your father")? I'd say most likely not.
You're not really deviating from the whole ATDFEB thing are you.........

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
It would make sense if MC's father was somehow involved with Mysterious Six,
You made some really good points, but I think that's wrong for one reason:
If the Donna (hell, even Wilfred) knew that mc's father had any relation with the Mysterious Six, mc's father would be either dead or in hiding and not in the position the game hints he is. The reason for that is that Cordia threw all reason out of the window when Luna got kidnapped and went to war with everyone. Whoever mc's father is, if he was involved in any way with this, he would have been dead long ago, or at the very least beat to submission.
Unless of course he's some sort of spy for the DeLucas in the Mysterious Six, but I kinda doubt that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You made some really good points, but I think that's wrong for one reason:
If the Donna (hell, even Wilfred) knew that mc's father had any relation with the Mysterious Six, mc's father would be either dead or in hiding and not in the position the game hints he is. The reason for that is that Cordia threw all reason out of the window when Luna got kidnapped and went to war with everyone. Whoever mc's father is, if he was involved in any way with this, he would have been dead long ago, or at the very least beat to submission.
Unless of course he's some sort of spy for the DeLucas in the Mysterious Six, but I kinda doubt that.
Well, we won't know for sure until we see the flashbacks and we see MC's father in present time, but here's my reasoning:

- MC's father doesn't need to be dead.
To go deeper into my theory, MC's father being associated with the Mysterious Six can work if he is either; the actual leader of the Mysterious Six, or even one of the Mysterious Six members himself (it may or may not turn out this way, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that MC's father is a heartless, one evil bastard).
If he was the one pulling the strings behind Luna's kidnapping and is in full control of the Mysterious Six organization, I do think the points that I made in my previous post align pretty well (also, would make sense why DeLucas would hold the MC hostage under the contract).

- Regarding hiding, well even if Cordia and Wilfred either suspect or know it's MC's father behind it, there's not much they can do about it cause Mysterious Six are basically like an uncatchable ghost at this point (for instance, Cordia spent weeks/months trying to find child Luna to no avail), so if MC's father was (and still is) a Mysterious Six member/leader, I'd imagine he'd know how to make himself a ghost without getting caught on Wilfred and the Family's radar.

So if MC's father really is one of the Mysterious Six, there really wouldn't be anything Cordia and Wilfred can do despite the Family's immense resources (I mean, you can't kill what you can't catch lol).

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Serpents are not that unique or in hiding or in high demand.

We all see them slouching it all the time, spending time babysitting the prized heirs
to one of their own, when it is said very graphically explicit that our Ma-donna is perfectly capable of prottecting her children all on her lonesome self.

There are others on par with them that broke ranks when they dismantled their own
organisation to the high seas.

This makes any and all recruits of the same blood with those rogues assassins be valuable.

Remember the plot of Wanted - he was good only because their tormentor would not kill his own son ... this is very much on par with all that is said in this game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, both links for the compressed archive (PC one, did not check the Mac one) are unavailable.
Workupload might be on my side, as that host is brining me to an error page about IP since weeks ago, so no idea if it is functional for others.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes