Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Well, we won't know for sure until we see the flashbacks and we see MC's father in present time, but here's my reasoning:

- MC's father doesn't need to be dead.
To go deeper into my theory, MC's father being associated with the Mysterious Six can work if he is either; the actual leader of the Mysterious Six, or even one of the Mysterious Six members himself (it may or may not turn out this way, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that MC's father is a heartless, one evil bastard).
If he was the one pulling the strings behind Luna's kidnapping and is in full control of the Mysterious Six organization, I do think the points that I made in my previous post align pretty well (also, would make sense why DeLucas would hold the MC hostage under the contract).

- Regarding hiding, well even if Cordia and Wilfred either suspect or know it's MC's father behind it, there's not much they can do about it cause Mysterious Six are basically like an uncatchable ghost at this point (for instance, Cordia spent weeks/months trying to find child Luna to no avail), so if MC's father was (and still is) a Mysterious Six member/leader, I'd imagine he'd know how to make himself a ghost without getting caught on Wilfred and the Family's radar.

So if MC's father really is one of the Mysterious Six, there really wouldn't be anything Cordia and Wilfred can do despite the Family's immense resources (I mean, you can't kill what you can't catch lol).
My point is that the DeLucas stopped looking for the Mysterious Six because they couldn't find any leads on them iirc. They couldn't find a thing for a long time so they eventually stopped.

Now, the DeLucas know mc's father. Not in an abstract sense (for example "he's the guy that delivers pizzas on weekends"), they know who he is. They know his face and his name (or at the very least, an alias) and presumably more since he was involved with Rina. That's a lot to go on if you're hunting someone.

That's why I find it unlikely that mc's father had anything to do with Luna's kidnapping or the Mysterious Six. If the DeLucas knew (or even suspected) that he was involved, he would either have been found by the time the story takes place (and dealt with appropriately) or they wouldn't have stopped looking for him.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My point is that the DeLucas stopped looking for the Mysterious Six because they couldn't find any leads on them iirc. They couldn't find a thing for a long time so they eventually stopped.

Now, the DeLucas know mc's father. Not in an abstract sense (for example "he's the guy that delivers pizzas on weekends"), they know who he is. They know his face and his name (or at the very least, an alias) and presumably more since he was involved with Rina. That's a lot to go on if you're hunting someone.

That's why I find it unlikely that mc's father had anything to do with Luna's kidnapping or the Mysterious Six. If the DeLucas knew (or even suspected) that he was involved, he would either have been found by the time the story takes place (and dealt with appropriately) or they wouldn't have stopped looking for him.
We don't know anything other than what has been said told to MC by the MC, but I don't believe just because the DeLucas know MC's father's name/alias, it's a 100% sure guarantee that MC's father would have been caught.

As said, Mysterious Six is an extremely elusive organization, and I think even with that knowledge by DeLucas, the organization would have the resources to hide him and perhaps even give him a new identity (if we assume MC's father is one of the Mysterious Six).
If MC's father went around carelessly in plain sight, and/or had no resources to back him up, then perhaps he might have been caught.
But with Mysterious Six backing him up and he himself being very careful, making himself seem like he disappeared? I'd imagine Myst6 would make it impossible for even DeLucas (or anyone for that matter) to track him down (until MC somehow gets involved, him perhaps being the unknown dark horse that even Mysterious Six didn't take into account).

As to "they wouldn't have stopped looking for him", well that really won't matter if they couldn't find him then, and the DeLucas still can't find him even to this day (and not like Wilfred would tell MC, "Your father is responsible for what happened to Luna and we're tracking him down." Wilfred, being extremely secretive, I'd imagine he'd keep that one pretty close to his chest).

MC's father, with Mysterious Six's resources in his control, perhaps chooses to remain a ghost until he finds it is the right time to strike at DeLucas and let his presence known once again.

To add, game does make a point in one or two instances of the MC whether by thought or phrase shows the whole "sins of the father is not the sins of the son." with MC saying things like "I am not my parents." etc so if the game goes MC's father is a member/leader of the Mysterious Six, and is the main antagonist of the game, well this theme could be explored much further I'd imagine.

With people "knowing" MC's father, who really knows him that well in the DeLucas anyway?
Only sure ones are Cordia, Wilfred, and of course "Serpent", and Gildart (since he's Wilfred's star pupil, and Wilfred let him in on watching MC, and likely the secrets behind MC's parents)
Probably also Antonio, since he's within the Higher ups inner circle (being Underboss, i.e. Capo Bastone and all), even though he's probably only been told who MC is by second hand account.

Rest of the soldiers, most of them (even very high ranked ones like Capos or Wilfred's Division) are currently pretty oblivious to who MC is and what makes him so special to Cordia, Wilfred and the higher ups (only possible exception is Angelo, who wonders why MC looks a little bit familiar, so he might catch on in the future).

In the end, everything I said above is all just fan speculation.
I could be right, or I could be wrong, but whatever actually happens, I'm not dismissing that possibility (of MC's father being evil, and is involved with Mysterious Six) until the game's story tells me otherwise.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1) "Serpent", when he first meets the MC, at first strokes his chin "You have your mother's eyes. Gentle eyes. But eyes that always gave away what she truly felt."
Hearing this, MC thinks "Serpent" has a soothing voice he may have heard before.
But then "Serpent" slaps MC saying "But the face of your father,......even that annoying black and silver hair of his."

This shows "Serpent" has a lot of affection for Rina (MC's mom), yet has animosity towards MC's father.

2) "Serpent", before leaving Cordia's office, tells MC should go visit Rina, saying that she is not well. When MC asks "Why do you care about her?" He just reflects the question saying "I don't. Merely a suggestion."

Only someone who would love Rina would say something like that to MC; so that can narrow down "Serpent"'s identity as either be Rina's ex-fiance who still loves her

Now with the list narrowed down to;

- Rina's ex-fiance
- MC's actual biological father

I do think it makes more sense with Rina's ex-fiance case, due to the following:

3) The Family's concern over MC's safety
Throughout the game, there are remarks here and there, by other characters of the major problems the Family may face should something terrible happen to the MC:

for example, there is an interaction with Antonio, Cordia and Wilfred, which went along the lines like this;

Antonio: Are we sure about this? I thought that we needed to keep him (MC) safe.
Cordia: He needs to learn to survive in our world. If he doesn't he won't survive for much longer.

Interaction like above strongly hints that the DeLucas need MC due to his parents were, and I'm putting stock that it's because of his father. (not saying it will definitely happen this way, but) It would make sense if MC's father was somehow involved with Mysterious Six, and DeLucas are keeping MC as a hostage/failsafe in case things somehow turn out bad against the Mysterious Six.
This extreme concern for MC would make less sense if "Serpent" was MC's real father because then it wouldn't be a matter which the whole Family would need to be concerned about.

4) MC's first meeting with Cordia
In the beginning of the game, Cordia at MC's meeting with her, makes comparisons regarding 3 times; firstly about MC looking like his father, secondly about MC keeping silent despite having several questions with him, also being like his father, and thirdly, about MC's ambition (in which after he tells her, she says with a smile "That's a good ambition....... very much unlike your father.") and MC's response to her ambition question becomes the crux which makes her decide that MC should stay in the main Family house.

I mean, would such vetting had been necessary if the Family thought MC's father was "Serpent" (with several comparison of "like your father" or "unlike your father")? I'd say most likely not.
I think that Serpent will eventually be revealed as Hope's long lost older brother, Rex. He definitely gives off Racer X vibes to me.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Should you be so sure that you needed to anounce it in this thread ...
Which is which in your sig?

Got any in game pics to back that wild assumption up?
Sorry about that man if its not good to tell that here i just wanted to know what others are think about cause this is a discussion thread :HideThePain:
and i dont understand that thing you asked about sig :HideThePain:

And sorry i deleted the game since we dont get update only releases so sorry no screenshots
its just my own theory with the things JJJ84 said and Serpent looking kind like the guy in Original serpants Photo
and again sorry i cant post screenshots and if its not ok to say this thing here

Reactions: uhhhok

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all cold calculated killers ... Wanted like clueless MC is what we got.
The two air heads kissing in your sig gave you the idea?
The gamer that you pinpointed as being the one spreading wild speculations
quoted the cold heartless way everyone talks about MC mom who is in need,
MC dad who is despized ... only the Wanted plot had such disdain and dissent
for what are MC”s flesh and blood and his living relatives, his family,
which he apparently had to cut all ties with when the mob took him in.

It is good to sparr in speculation around here ...

Reactions: Harry6hp

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
well.. um take care buddy
Have a good day
Great game , Looking forward to the next update
Good luck dev

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-23
Release Date: 2021-04-23
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - Wiki
Censored: No
Version: 0.07.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Extras
: - FAN SIG 2 - GUIDE - WALLPAPERS - Compendium - Walkthrough - Save -
German translation

Thank you aibadeahi for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150959 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451

View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-23
Release Date: 2021-04-23
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - Wiki
Censored: No
Version: 0.07.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Extras
: - FAN SIG 2 - GUIDE - WALLPAPERS - Compendium - Walkthrough - Save -
German translation

Thank you aibadeahi for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150959 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
Really enjoyed this game. Excellent and lovable characters, the comedy was hilarious and the story was beautiful. Eagerly waiting for the next version. Also can anyone recommend me other games with similar premise?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry about that man if its not good to tell that here i just wanted to know what others are think about cause this is a discussion thread :HideThePain:
and i dont understand that thing you asked about sig :HideThePain:

And sorry i deleted the game since we dont get update only releases so sorry no screenshots
its just my own theory with the things JJJ84 said and Serpent looking kind like the guy in Original serpants Photo
and again sorry i cant post screenshots and if its not ok to say this thing here
You are perfectly good to post speculative theories about a storyline which you enjoyed. There is no problem whatsoever with doing that.
Anyone saying you shouldn't be posting it, is talking utter nonsense.
If it's a fact about late game content, it's generally considerate to place that under a spoiler, but a theory based on speculation is 100% OK for discussion.
There are other members here, JJJ84 is one, who post similar topics for discussion, so do not feel that your post was saying something that you shouldn't be.
It was absolutely fine. (y)

cb863

May 21, 2021
can some explain how the contracts work??? ive i done the first 5 several times but cant get past 95% on any of them. theres also ones in the game guide i havent unlocked, do you have to get 100% to unlock the others or do they become available over time???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can some explain how the contracts work??? ive i done the first 5 several times but cant get past 95% on any of them. theres also ones in the game guide i havent unlocked, do you have to get 100% to unlock the others or do they become available over time???
They become available during gameplay, you do not have to 100% the earlier ones instantly. Actually, sometimes you will need better equipment, then you can come back and beat that, ehm, connoisseur of female ancestry.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If by the end of the contracts you get an S Rank, that means you got everything you could in that contract.
But if you instead had gotten B or A Rank, it means you either failed something or had omitted to do something so was short of the S Rank.

You can use the walkthrough made by one of our members whichone to check what you may have missed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

As Carta mentioned above, with contracts there will often come times where you will need higher stats (which can be achieved by either gaining permanent stats boost [i.e. girls freeroam events] or equipping better gears on the MC), and they get easier over time.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
If by the end of the contracts you get an S Rank, that means you got everything you could in that contract.
But if you instead had gotten B or A Rank, it means you either failed something or had omitted to do something so was short of the S Rank.

You can use the walkthrough made by one of our members whichone to check what you may have missed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

As Carta mentioned above, with contracts there will often come times where you will need higher stats (which can be achieved by either gaining permanent stats boost [i.e. girls freeroam events] or equipping better gears on the MC), and they get easier over time.
It is nice to see new players and fans coming here to seek hints about the game ;)

Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

cb863

May 21, 2021

Thanks for clearing that. i did try the walkthroughs but still cant get passed 85% on any contract, also is possible yo get passed rank 5 as it says im at max exp but dont now how to increase my rank

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for clearing that. i did try the walkthroughs but still cant get passed 85% on any contract, also is possible yo get passed rank 5 as it says im at max exp but dont now how to increase my rank
Rank 5 is the maximum rank you can get right now. You can't get higher than that at the moment.

Not sure where you're getting the 85 or 95% number from (you'll need to show me with the screenshots).
Only thing I remember are when you beat everything (without missing a thing) in the contract for the first time, for the contract itself, you get the "S" rating, and get the special rewards (just that first time), and the following message.

Snap 2021-11-30 at 15.02.00.png

And from then onwards, every time you beat the contract, you'll just receive that max experience points message (since S rating rewards are only given once).

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes