JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This game die?
lol What do you think?

If you bothered to actually search (Or even browse couple of pages) in the thread, you wouldn't be asking such a question which makes you look......lazy to say the least:FacePalm:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Was just a question. Why do so many have anger issues. Dont want to answer dont .. dont want a same sex relationship dont.. But being rude just to be rude is not a good character attribute.
Some people would consider your question ignorant and lazy, therefore rude.
There was an update from the dev posted on the previous page. Obviously the game did not fucking die. :FacePalm:
Don't be surprised, when you ask a stupid question, if you get silly responses. :WeSmart:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Was just a question. Why do so many have anger issues. Dont want to answer dont .... But being rude just to be rude is not a good character attribute.
You think we have anger issues because we answer you sarcastically when you asked a question you could easily have found the answer to yourself? Sounds like you're projecting a bit there......

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But being rude just to be rude is not a good character attribute.
Well, to quote you back,

"Being lazy is not a good character attribute."

What you're asking, you can find it by yourself with simplest of actions.
The fact that you're still asking it just shows you're lazy to look for the answer yourself (for something which takes mere seconds to do).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You think we have anger issues because we answer you sarcastically when you asked a question you could easily have found the answer to yourself? Sounds like you're projecting a bit there......
lol So what if the information was freely available on the previous page?
That doesn't mean I should know it.
Why should I bother to search one page back to find the answer to my obnoxious question?
I'm entitled to just be given the answer.
I'll just expect you lot to provide me the information I want, I'm not willing to do anything myself to gain it.
Other than ask an unnecessary question, then get irritated when people (unsurprisingly) respond sarcastically.

Jesus wept, is it any wonder I've massively cut down my visits to this site, with this type of conversation being the norm? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Some people would consider your question ignorant and lazy, therefore rude.
There was an update from the dev posted on the previous page. Obviously the game did not fucking die. :FacePalm:
Don't be surprised, when you ask a stupid question, if you get silly responses. :WeSmart:
Also, if he was a "Newbie" or "New Member" perhaps I'd cut back a bit on the flak considering the person is new to the site (and try to guide the person towards the answer), but he's an Active Member with 600+ posts.
So he's been around a while and should know better. No excuse there.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, to quote you back,

"Being lazy is not a good character attribute."

What you're asking, you can find it by yourself with simplest of actions.
The fact that you're still asking it just shows you're lazy to look for the answer yourself (for something which takes mere seconds to do).
Ha ha ha, so we can add hypocrisy to the displays of selfishness, ignorance and laziness?
Brilliant.
As if I needed any further validation that the population of this site makes it a toxic shit hole. :cry:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yet, even I know how people can react, if you make a sarcastic joke.
You ask yourself about how this wasn't obviously enough so others respond honestly...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Was just a question. Why do so many have anger issues. Dont want to answer dont .... But being rude just to be rude is not a good character attribute.
You think I was angry? :sneaky:
It's called sarcasm, used to answer dumb, intentionally provocative questions, for example. The maximum you can associate it with is some annoyance, very far from any sign of anger.
But what you said now quite clearly revealed that provoking anger was your real intention and goal here, as any troll ever had. You never wanted to get an actual answer that even the dumbest dumbass can find out in 5 seconds.
What a comedian :LOL: :FacePalm:

Current connection problems with the site are 10 times more annoying than a troll like you. :HideThePain:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
3rdly there is not a "abandoned" tag on this so normally that means it is not abandoned.
Even the "abandoned" tag doesn't necessarily mean it's abandoned.
The tag itself is just a system of label that is solely done by f95 site (by moderators) for a Dev who has not made a post (whether it's Dev post or something else) for past 90 days (not 100% sure on this number, could be different now).

And that can mean..... anything.
Devs, since they're human like the rest of us, sometimes there are things that happen which are out of their control where they have to either take time off, or pause the development of the game.
So as the 90 days time gets passed, the site will stick "abandoned" tag on the game (if there's no word from the Dev), but that doesn't mean that tag is actually true. It's just something that's exclusive to f95.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros
Aug 14, 2021
Even the "abandoned" tag doesn't necessarily mean it's abandoned.
The tag itself is just a system of label that is solely done by f95 site (by moderators) for a Dev who has not made a post (whether it's Dev post or something else) for past 90 days (not 100% sure on this number, could be different now).

And that can mean..... anything.
Devs, since they're human like the rest of us, sometimes there are things that happen which are out of their control where they have to either take time off, or pause the development of the game.
So as the 90 days time gets passed, the site will stick "abandoned" tag on the game (if there's no word from the Dev), but that doesn't mean that tag is actually true. It's just something that's exclusive to f95.
Yeah I know., but the abandoned tag is to say it might be abandoned and we will know in the coming months if it has been truly abandoned. Which can get the dev to realize he or she has to give an update on the update and whether it will come out soon or take awhile cause of real life issues. Basically its their to help us get over the game not being finished by letting us know it may actually been abandoned. While at the same time say WAKE UP DEV!!

Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah I know., but the abandoned tag is to say it might be abandoned and we will know in the coming months if it has been truly abandoned. Which can get the dev to realize he or she has to give an update on the update and whether it will come out soon or take awhile cause of real life issues. Basically its their to help us get over the game not being finished by letting us know it may actually been abandoned. While at the same time say WAKE UP DEV!!
Well, I believe the specific rules for "abandoned" games on F95 are outdated and more than once easily avoided or deviated from some dev's that used bullshit tactics to maintain interest on their projects, or, keeping 'milking' money from their patrons. Even on that cases, I agree with you: I know one specific (almost everybody knows :ROFLMAO:) case on the abandoned tag made a 'educative' impulsion on one dev, who was pushed to work for a new release after 2.5 years of non-stop bullshitting.

- This is NOT the case on DeLucas and Hopes, obviously, from my perspective. -

All I know is that: some devs hates F95 because several reasons, but I believe some of them needs the resourses to develop games that can be found on F95 and obviously, more than 4 million possible supporters.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And you know what I know? I know you're a lazy piece of shit who'd rather bitch and whine then read a few posts ahead of yours to find the latest dev update on the progress of the game. The problem isn't everybody else. The problem is you.
The problem is YOU not comprehending what Pee Wee wrote. He knows full well that Hopes is not abandoning the game. To quote him verbatim...
- This is NOT the case on DeLucas and Hopes, obviously, from my perspective. -

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes