Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, would anyone have any information about the development of the game. I tried to ask the question on the discord, I got kicked out. By the Patreon page you have to pay (no way I'm paying anything to a guy who has nothing released since April).

Reactions: Daggerrobin

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hi, would anyone have any information about the development of the game. I tried to ask the question on the discord, I got kicked out. By the Patreon page you have to pay (no way I'm paying anything to a guy who has nothing released since April).
End of the year is what someone was saying. Will see lol

Reactions: Brok TheDog

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi, would anyone have any information about the development of the game.
Use the search function above, and search for username "johnelros" in this thread.
You'll find the dev posts which will give you the answer.
I tried to ask the question on the discord, I got kicked out. By the Patreon page you have to pay (no way I'm paying anything to a guy who has nothing released since April).
lol of course you have to pay, it's Patreon.
And considering a lot of folks on the discord server would be actual Patron members, it's no surprise they kicked you out when you openly say you're a pirate and don't wish to pay for the Patreon stuff.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
lol of course you have to pay, it's Patreon.
And considering a lot of folks on the discord server would be actual Patron members, it's no surprise they kicked you out when you openly say you're a pirate and don't wish to pay for the Patreon stuff.
Pirate, good joke. For information the developer pass on this post to inform us of the evolution, since he has his discord he has deserted. If today he has so many people who follow him it is thanks to this forum on which he made known his games. Moreover he releases several versions, the free version and a Patreon version that has a little more content. If I do not pay for the moment is for 2 reasons, the first lack of news and content since April. The second reason is very simple, I was tricked twice. The first time with My news life, he released a total remak in VN mods and abandoned open world, the 2nd with Stationmaster, the game and totally beuger my and consider as finished. So if some people like to be cash cows, it is not my case.

• Angry
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Pirate, good joke. For information the developer pass on this post to inform us of the evolution, since he has his discord he has deserted. If today he has so many people who follow him it is thanks to this forum on which he made known his games. Moreover he releases several versions, the free version and a Patreon version that has a little more content. If I do not pay for the moment is for 2 reasons, the first lack of news and content since April. The second reason is very simple, I was tricked twice. The first time with My news life, he released a total remak in VN mods and abandoned open world, the 2nd with Stationmaster, the game and totally beuger my and consider as finished. So if some people like to be cash cows, it is not my case.
lol :FacePalm: what are you going on about? Devs have nothing to do with what's going on in this website (f95zone). F95 is literally a pirate website where either new games or the updates to the games get leaked to by a generous Patreon member (from normally lower Patreon tier, referred to as "Hero" by some in this site) to here, to the said game's thread.
So it's not Dev releasing several versions, it's the fact that the game gets leaked (it happens regardless of how Dev feels about his/her game getting leaked to a pirate site).

Which means everyone (let's not kid ourselves here) who doesn't pay and support him through Patreon is a pirate. There's no two ways about it.
Get your facts straight before posting nonsense.

And you saying he has deserted, so where exactly is the proof of this desertion? Oh that's right, there is none.
You say there is lack of news since April (content, I'll give you that one, since we haven't gotten the update yet), yet Dev has been giving monthly Dev posts about the development of the update for at least once every month.
I guess to you, they don't exist lol.

You're basically throwing around whole bunch of baseless accusations, and talking shit without proof.
With that attitude and behavior, it's no wonder that you got kicked out of his discord :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
lol :FacePalm: what are you going on about? Devs have nothing to do with what's going on in this website (f95zone). F95 is literally a pirate website where either new games or the updates to the games get leaked to by a generous Patreon member (from normally lower Patreon tier, referred to as "Hero" by some in this site) to here, to the said game's thread.
So it's not Dev releasing several versions, it's the fact that the game gets leaked (it happens regardless of how Dev feels about his/her game getting leaked to a pirate site).

Which means everyone (let's not kid ourselves here) who doesn't pay and support him through Patreon is a pirate. There's no two ways about it.
Get your facts straight before posting nonsense.

And you saying he has deserted, so where exactly is the proof of this desertion? Oh that's right, there is none.
You say there is lack of news since April (content, I'll give you that one, since we haven't gotten the update yet), yet Dev has been giving monthly Dev posts about the development of the update for at least once every month.
I guess to you, they don't exist lol.

You're basically throwing around whole bunch of baseless accusations, and talking shit without proof.
With that attitude and behavior, it's no wonder that you got kicked out of his discord :ROFLMAO:
Before spitting your unfounded venom, I invite you to have a look at the first page of the forum. You will see very well that from the beginning of the development it was present on this forum. If you have been to his Patreon page, you will see that he has different type of version, for your information the public version and the free version (which yes normally must come out a good week after the Patreon version), but as you said donors do not play the game. Yes a big part of the games are pirate games, but the independent developers also come of their own accord on this forum because there is no other (to my knowledge) where they can have visibility and have more easily donors.

Aug 14, 2021
Before spitting your unfounded venom, I invite you to have a look at the first page of the forum. You will see very well that from the beginning of the development it was present on this forum. If you have been to his Patreon page, you will see that he has different type of version, for your information the public version and the free version (which yes normally must come out a good week after the Patreon version), but as you said donors do not play the game. Yes a big part of the games are pirate games, but the independent developers also come of their own accord on this forum because there is no other (to my knowledge) where they can have visibility and have more easily donors.
Clearly you misunderstood what he was saying and added something inane to it as well. First off JJJ84 was generalizing how games get put on this site. Which is a pirate site. Just cause some Devs put their stuff on here does not stop the pirating on this site. Cause games still have been pirated on here which was his point. Which means devs putting there own stuff on this site is beside the point. Now for the inane addition you put in. When did he say "donors do not play the game?" Who the hell would say or type such an inane thing. Sure in some cases people give without expecting a return, but game developing is not a charity so if that does happens there only a select few who pay and not play. But normally you play what you pay. If you pay for it and don't play then why are you giving your money to a independent game developer in the first place.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That really makes no difference.
Pretty much all the games that are here in f95, they are generally from leaks way before the actual public release, where from what I normally see a lot of them get leaked when the games get available to $10 or less Patreon tier (sometimes it gets leaked earlier, but those instances I found to be be not that often).

Public version will be available eventually yes but by the time that date comes, game is literally already available on this site, and several other pirate sites (which provide leaked AVNs) for those who know already where to look.

So unless you (or anyone else for that matter) decide to hold out and wait for those public versions when the leaked versions are already available on this website (which I highly doubt lol), you'd pretty much be a pirate.
Also, even if you (for some unknown reason) wait until public version gets released, you still really wouldn't be considered any better than a pirate, since you're playing the game without supporting.

And regardless of which category you fall under, you were basically asking for Patreon post information for free, in a discord server, which for most games servers are filled with actual paying Patron members.
What did you expect, for them to just give you that information when they themselves pay to see by supporting? lol

f95 is an exception because as I said, it's a pirate website & one of the patrons thankfully shares the Dev's Development posts here, soon after Dev makes a post on his Patreon.
But as someone who's not actually supporting and being a pirate (or no better than a pirate if you wait for the Public version somehow lol), you really should have seen it (i.e. being kicked out of Hopes' discord) all coming, especially with your "no update since April so why should I support this guy" attitude.
I mean, sure if you don't want to support the Dev, it's not like anyone will be throwing pitchforks at you (cause in the end, it's your decision), but don't expect handouts of information especially in places where supporters mostly frequent like the game's discord servers.

Also you're playing the game for free (As a pirate, or something that is considered pretty much same as a pirate, as a non-supporter), so you have no right to make accusations towards the dev (which are pretty much baseless, and all I'm seeing is you projecting some of your bad experiences with other previous devs to this dev, who hasn't given any reason for his supporters or fans to doubt him yet), in any way which is pretty much what you're doing, making baseless accusations without proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Pee Wee Yeah, I totally quoted the wrong post and it wasn't close either. There was like 10 posts between your post and the one I actually meant to post. My bad. I really need to stop using booze as a coping mechanism for depression(granted depression triggered by my ex and her new boyfriend and the way they are all too happy to hurt my daughter as long as it hurts me).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Pee Wee Yeah, I totally quoted the wrong post and it wasn't close either. There was like 10 posts between your post and the one I actually meant to post. My bad. I really need to stop using booze as a coping mechanism for depression(granted depression triggered by my ex and her new boyfriend and the way they are all too happy to hurt my daughter as long as it hurts me).
Dude, alcohol and internet are a bad, bad mix. Especially with this site, results can be.......combustive to say the least lol.

yay-help.gif

Also, if you're upset or depressed about something, it can be good to take some time off internet altogether (away from the online crazyness).

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, man. I understand that because I had the same toxic relation with alcohol. I have a little kid, and thanks to him for help me to control this problem (and depression too).
I am not a saint and it is my bad to lashed on you.
It is not my place to judge or you, but, if I can do some help, maybe next time when you feel that rage that pushes you to "fuck it, I need a drink", you may remember her and how much she needs you well, in a good shape, to take care of her.

Be well, man (y).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've checked the discord audit log and I haven't seen anyone being kicked from the server the last couple of days.
There is a rule that say you can't ask for updates. That is not to be a dick, but to avoid having the discord become a place where people enter just to ask for updates and to decrease the amount of spam.
Secondly, release dates are not secrets. Once there is one, I always make it public known. Development updates are for patrons. It is my way of saying thanks to the people that makes it possible.

About deserting discord? My activity has been lower than usual, but I am still active.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And talking about discord.

Here are a Cordia freebie. Thanks to the Cordia lovers from the discord community.
View attachment 1529520
Holt shit!!! That is insanely hot!
There is no doubt, Cordia is the best MILF in all AVNs all around!

By the way, do you have some time to answer some questions?

Got another batch of questions to ask (that is if you're not too busy. Totally fine if you're too busy to take any i.e. working on the update or other real life stuff) ya.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I totally agree, bro. She is the best. (It is weird to think that she is even more hot when she mades our MC almost shit on his pants?) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- "Wilfred, TEA!" :coffee:
Well, in that nightie she wore, even those who took vows of celibacy I expect would turn their heads and break those vows with Cordia. :ROFLMAO:

This special render makes me really, really look forward to Cordia Freeroam lewds (we're almost halfway in unlocking her route [with her pre-requisite from Gracie's route coming in season finale, only her pre-requisite from Luna route is left] !! )

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes