Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hey, man. I understand that because I had the same toxic relation with alcohol. I have a little kid, and thanks to him for help me to control this problem (and depression too).
I am not a saint and it is my bad to lashed on you.
It is not my place to judge or you, but, if I can do some help, maybe next time when you feel that rage that pushes you to "fuck it, I need a drink", you may remember her and how much she needs you well, in a good shape, to take care of her.

Be well, man (y).
Thanks. You too.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I've checked the discord audit log and I haven't seen anyone being kicked from the server the last couple of days.
There is a rule that say you can't ask for updates. That is not to be a dick, but to avoid having the discord become a place where people enter just to ask for updates and to decrease the amount of spam.
Secondly, release dates are not secrets. Once there is one, I always make it public known. Development updates are for patrons. It is my way of saying thanks to the people that makes it possible.

About deserting discord? My activity has been lower than usual, but I am still active.
Hi, there were several misunderstandings in my message as far as I can see. What about the discord, I was not ejected, I got yelled at because I was not supposed to ask about the next release. Also I asked when we will see the next public release, I never asked for a Patreon release. As for the desertion, it was not on discord but here, it's nice to see that I was wrong about that. As for the updates as I said I totally understand that you send them to the Patreon in priority, I even found it disappointing that some donors do not play the game and send the version for patrons here. I can see that it has shocked some, but yes I am for the Patreon to play the game with independent developers. At this time too few platforms accept my type of games, I know how difficult it is to get known. As I explained on another message a little higher my with the lack of news and the fact of having seen nothing for several months it cooled me to be donor, as explained I was made have several times, I still wait for some Public version to know if I had to launch or not with you, and I do not know if you know it. But at the moment a lot of developers make believe that they are working on their games but in reality they are not doing anything (I won't give names to avoid any controversy).

Translated by Deepl

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, how can you know that for a fact?
There are 2 points, the first is simple no news or very little for months or even years (Just to keep the donors on hold). The second point is that as soon as he loses too many Patreons, he launches an update and puts in no or very little content. As I said, I will not name names, but I could give a lot of names. Now if you believe that everyone is nice and that they do what they promise, you'd better believe in the Bisounours. But given the current laws on the level of donations in some countries, it is necessary to expect this kind of scam.

Translated by Deepl

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are 2 points, the first is simple no news or very little for months or even years (Just to keep the donors on hold). The second point is that as soon as he loses too many Patreons, he launches an update and puts in no or very little content. As I said, I will not name names, but I could give a lot of names. Now if you believe that everyone is nice and that they do what they promise, you'd better believe in the Bisounours. But given the current laws on the level of donations in some countries, it is necessary to expect this kind of scam.

Translated by Deepl
Oh I know there are some Dev's that are milking their Patreons but you make it sound like it is a wide spread practice which is isn't even near my experiences. I couldn't care less how long a dev takes to release a new update, many are working alone with family and real work as well so saying they take to long between updates is just asinine in my opinion when we get something for free. Most Dev's I'm familiar with that take longer between updates usually gives some notice now and then how it's progressing.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Also I asked when we will see the next public release, I never asked for a Patreon release.
Public and Patreon release questions are seen as the same. One leads to the other. Unless you meant when public release are released compared to the patreon release in general, then it's a fine of course. If so, I think this is more a misunderstanding due to language barriers.

There are 2 points, the first is simple no news or very little for months or even years
There is a big misconception that devs do not release updates as a way to milk patreon gains. I will not say that they do not exist, but it is very rare.
For someone to be able to milk from patreon means they already have a very high patron count. They can afford to lose many patrons per month while still having a high income.
This however only counts for a very, very few creators. Only the top 1% are capable of doing this.
For others, the loss of patrons and income is tough! No sane dev would watch the count go down and just be like "I wait till enough have fallen before I release". It is in fact the other way around. Due to fear of losing patrons, the non top 1% devs will release updates as fast as they can without quality control and a lot of content.

The truth for long updates can be a lot -

Real life stuff
Burnout
Not enough success so they be like meh
Too much focus on quality
And a myriad of other reasons.

For me personally, it is real life stuff and quality focus.
Fortunately, it is not burnout or any other of the game destroying traits.

It's simply real life stuff that gets in the way. This is after all not my main job. Secondly, I decided to do the season finale after just having done a rework. Very time-consuming.

Hope this brings a bit more light to the situation.

By the way, do you have some time to answer some questions?
Sure thing. Shoot.

----------------

On an unrelated note - glad to see the community here being able to handle their disputes like adults without the need of a mod.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On an unrelated note - glad to see the community here being able to handle their disputes like adults without the need of a mod.
But, but, ...

JJJ took the green cup for the juice he drank so I was left with the blue cup when he knew exactly that it was my turn with the green cup!!! Also, c3p0 is always making funny faces when you're not looking!!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But, but, ...

JJJ took the green cup for the juice he drank so I was left with the blue cup when he knew exactly that it was my turn with the green cup!!! Also, c3p0 is always making funny faces when you're not looking!!!
Not true, so not true.:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And C3po even forgot Joey when he did that update progression graphic!

Poor Joey. :coffee:
Sorry who?! Next thing you say is that this game actually have sex scene in it. Or that Floaty isn't in the next update...
Or that Wilfred secret is We're truely sorry about the future abscence of c3p0. We need to assure that he have a good understanding about the importance of the family. Yours faithfully Wilfred.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sure thing. Shoot.
1) Gracie wears Cynthia's "former" signature outfit for the beach prison event. Does that mean Cynthia changes her signature outfit often, adapting to say, modern fashion trends (compared to......well rest of the Serpents)?

2) I remember you saying previously that Cynthia has 2 disciples, one of them being Luna, and there is another one we do not know yet.
Will we get to find out Luna's relationship with not just Cynthia, but also with the other disciple (i.e. are they rivals/competitors? Or are they like sisters or something else)?

3) You've mentioned before that there will be a flashback scene in the future of how Wilfred met young Cordia.
So my question is, will we get to also find out how Cordia first met the current new Serpents? Even if we hypothetically assume that "Serpent" is Rina's former fiance (since that's the popular theory a lot of people believe in), and that relationship will pretty much be explored in the flashback regarding "tale of first generation of Serpents", that still leaves me to wonder how Cordia & Wilfred met Gottardo, Cynthia & the 4th Serpent.

Also, how and why (though I have a feeling that it's likely due to the shock and fear after Luna's kidnapping & Lucan's death) the 4 Serpents were formed again would be interesting to know.

4) (This might be a bit of dumb question, but oh what the heck I'll ask anyway since I can't help but be curious as a fan lol)

The feats of Serpents are legendary, and are whispered by many whether by the DeLucas, allies or foes.
Yet we haven't seen yet these current Serpents actually in action, getting into physical combat.

When the time comes when we see these Serpents fight whether a single Serpent or all 4 of them together (and I do hope we see the situation where as you've said before "shit really hits the fan" and all the 4 Serpents are together fighting as one, showing the 4 Serpents' true power), how would you distinguish or differentiate the portrayal of these Serpents powers, compared to say...... feats of say like..... Capos?

I ask because, the Capos, like Luna (heading head first into Fazio soliders in agility), Caterina (how she dispatched the Fazio soldier with her dance for "her lady"), and Amata (when she took initiative of the fight in the Ombra mission) already displayed quite a bit of superhuman-like feats, so for example what would definitively show what Cynthia is showing is definitely much higher tier than what Luna/Caterina/Amata (or any high level soldiers below Serpents) showed till now?

Increase in number of enemies? Enemies with much better skills? Serpent having a handicap (in the situation) yet still clearing the fight without breaking a sweat? Would love to hear your thoughts on it (that is, if you can share it).

5) Gracie not remembering due to black out about what happened in "The Woods" and everyone (Luna, Cordia, Wilfred etc) being quite hush-hush about it leaves me wondering, will that be a major event for Gracie for season 2?
Perhaps something a bit like what "My name is Luna" event did for Luna's character (though I guess with My name is Luna, difference is that it was a real milestone event)?

6) In "My name is Luna", MC says to Luna (after she tells her story) "I will try to ask around and see what I can find during contracts."
So, the question is, will there be a dedicated contract through Wilfred (just guessing here, but perhaps B or A contract?) where MC finds out some vital information about Luna's captivity by the Mysterious Six?

Or would something like this need to happen as one of the main story or main event (i.e. like Ombra mission), since it's concerning Luna, one of the main LIs (and because of the likelihood that Wilfred's A to E contracts are more of its own thing? Or,...on the other hand... would this be perhaps one of the few connective tissues which joins contracts & main game?)?

7) Oh, Cordia. Oh Cordia. How we all love you. Our dearest Donna's way of speech (slower and pauses between and middle of dialogues) have become just as iconic and legendary as the Blizzard Queen's beauty itself, and I love it.
So what was the creative reasoning behind this way of making Cordia's unique speech pattern? Also, is there a narrative reasoning behind it too (backstory to Cordia's childhood perhaps, which resulted in her speaking this way)?

8) Will we see more outlandish weapons used by the DeLucas (or even other factions like rival Families, or Mysterious 6, even though I guess they will be heavily towards DeLucas considering the Family's soldiers' eccentric reputation, heh) in season 2 or beyond?
Flail by Gottardo, roller skates by Caterina, they are so fun!
Personally would love to see a female character wielding a whip (or variation of it) of some kind, haha, but honestly all eccentric & outlandish weapons are totally welcome by me (think I remember you mentioning Cynthia will have a pretty unique weapon, which is niiiiiiice, and leaves me wondering whether we'll see some more Capos & Wilfred's gents with outlandish weapons too, heh)!

9) So something like this has never happened yet, and it's purely hypothetical question; how does natural line of succession of the 4 Serpents work?
You know, in case where one either retires (gets too old) or gets killed off (yeah, I know. Someone at a Serpent's level, it's almost impossible to think they'd be killed off and age would be just a number, but as said, hypothetical)?
Would Cordia & Wilfred appoint the next Serpent from candidates of Capos and Wilfred's Division (since they are considered pretty much same rank, just alternatives)?
And if so, would these Capos + Wilfred's gents need to be put through grueling tests to see who is the most worthy?

10) Regarding Gallery, would you be able to add in Render scenes from Wilfred's A ~ E Contracts in the Replay Room too? You know, scenes like MC's encounter with "the Bikini Lady" (i.e. wife of Bernero Family's Don), and our sister Amata doing naughty things thinking about our MC :sneaky:, and others in the future contracts also.
It would be very convenient if we can access them through the gallery.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
1) Gracie wears Cynthia's "former" signature outfit for the beach prison event. Does that mean Cynthia changes her signature outfit often, adapting to say, modern fashion trends (compared to......well rest of the Serpents)?

2) I remember you saying previously that Cynthia has 2 disciples, one of them being Luna, and there is another one we do not know yet.
Will we get to find out Luna's relationship with not just Cynthia, but also with the other disciple (i.e. are they rivals/competitors? Or are they like sisters or something else)?

3) You've mentioned before that there will be a flashback scene in the future of how Wilfred met young Cordia.
So my question is, will we get to also find out how Cordia first met the current new Serpents? Even if we hypothetically assume that "Serpent" is Rina's former fiance (since that's the popular theory a lot of people believe in), and that relationship will pretty much be explored in the flashback regarding "tale of first generation of Serpents", that still leaves me to wonder how Cordia & Wilfred met Gottardo, Cynthia & the 4th Serpent.

Also, how and why (though I have a feeling that it's likely due to the shock and fear after Luna's kidnapping & Lucan's death) the 4 Serpents were formed again would be interesting to know.

4) (This might be a bit of dumb question, but oh what the heck I'll ask anyway since I can't help but be curious as a fan lol)

The feats of Serpents are legendary, and are whispered by many whether by the DeLucas, allies or foes.
Yet we haven't seen yet these current Serpents actually in action, getting into physical combat.

When the time comes when we see these Serpents fight whether a single Serpent or all 4 of them together (and I do hope we see the situation where as you've said before "shit really hits the fan" and all the 4 Serpents are together fighting as one, showing the 4 Serpents' true power), how would you distinguish or differentiate the portrayal of these Serpents powers, compared to say...... feats of say like..... Capos?

I ask because, the Capos, like Luna (heading head first into Fazio soliders in agility), Caterina (how she dispatched the Fazio soldier with her dance for "her lady"), and Amata (when she took initiative of the fight in the Ombra mission) already displayed quite a bit of superhuman-like feats, so for example what would definitively show what Cynthia is showing is definitely much higher tier than what Luna/Caterina/Amata (or any high level soldiers below Serpents) showed till now?

Increase in number of enemies? Enemies with much better skills? Serpent having a handicap (in the situation) yet still clearing the fight without breaking a sweat? Would love to hear your thoughts on it (that is, if you can share it).

5) Gracie not remembering due to black out about what happened in "The Woods" and everyone (Luna, Cordia, Wilfred etc) being quite hush-hush about it leaves me wondering, will that be a major event for Gracie for season 2?
Perhaps something a bit like what "My name is Luna" event did for Luna's character (though I guess with My name is Luna, difference is that it was a real milestone event)?

6) In "My name is Luna", MC says to Luna (after she tells her story) "I will try to ask around and see what I can find during contracts."
So, the question is, will there be a dedicated contract through Wilfred (just guessing here, but perhaps B or A contract?) where MC finds out some vital information about Luna's captivity by the Mysterious Six?

Or would something like this need to happen as one of the main story or main event (i.e. like Ombra mission), since it's concerning Luna, one of the main LIs (and because of the likelihood that Wilfred's A to E contracts are more of its own thing? Or,...on the other hand... would this be perhaps one of the few connective tissues which joins contracts & main game?)?

7) Oh, Cordia. Oh Cordia. How we all love you. Our dearest Donna's way of speech (slower and pauses between and middle of dialogues) have become just as iconic and legendary as the Blizzard Queen's beauty itself, and I love it.
So what was the creative reasoning behind this way of making Cordia's unique speech pattern? Also, is there a narrative reasoning behind it too (backstory to Cordia's childhood perhaps, which resulted in her speaking this way)?

8) Will we see more outlandish weapons used by the DeLucas (or even other factions like rival Families, or Mysterious 6, even though I guess they will be heavily towards DeLucas considering the Family's soldiers' eccentric reputation, heh) in season 2 or beyond?
Flail by Gottardo, roller skates by Caterina, they are so fun!
Personally would love to see a female character wielding a whip (or variation of it) of some kind, haha, but honestly all eccentric & outlandish weapons are totally welcome by me (think I remember you mentioning Cynthia will have a pretty unique weapon, which is niiiiiiice, and leaves me wondering whether we'll see some more Capos & Wilfred's gents with outlandish weapons too, heh)!

9) So something like this has never happened yet, and it's purely hypothetical question; how does natural line of succession of the 4 Serpents work?
You know, in case where one either retires (gets too old) or gets killed off (yeah, I know. Someone at a Serpent's level, it's almost impossible to think they'd be killed off and age would be just a number, but as said, hypothetical)?
Would Cordia & Wilfred appoint the next Serpent from candidates of Capos and Wilfred's Division (since they are considered pretty much same rank, just alternatives)?
And if so, would these Capos + Wilfred's gents need to be put through grueling tests to see who is the most worthy?

10) Regarding Gallery, would you be able to add in Render scenes from Wilfred's A ~ E Contracts in the Replay Room too? You know, scenes like MC's encounter with "the Bikini Lady" (i.e. wife of Bernero Family's Don), and our sister Amata doing naughty things thinking about our MC :sneaky:, and others in the future contracts also.
It would be very convenient if we can access them through the gallery.
Spoiler

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes