Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Guys stay in the theme of the game
Yeah, better steer the thread back to discussion about the game, otherwise the thread is gonna get a thorough cleansing from the mods lol.

I was waiting for the VN mode....well...you know...my curiosity peaked...and then...this happened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"My name is Luna" event will pretty much explain why she is like that, with the emotional trauma and scars she has.

out of curiosity, two questions:

1- Is there any way to unlock Special renders in the gallery??

2- any news the next release?

Thanks
1) You unlock it as you play through Wilfred's Contracts (they're hidden in them, which you find). But currently, only way to do that is by playing the game through "Full Experience" mode. I don't think it's available in "Just Story + FreeRoam" mode (though I could be wrong, since I only play Full Exp mode with this game), and "VN Only" mode isn't implemented by the dev yet.
Dev did say he's gonna have these special renders available for other modes as well though.
Having said that, Full Experience mode will always come as priority, so if you're waiting for the VN modes (like some folks) you might be waiting a while.

2)

Use the search function above, and search for username "johnelros" in this thread.
You'll find the dev posts which will give you the answer.

Who is in coma?
Yeah .. like, why is MC not visiting his ma?
Is she in a coma?
How bad is it?
Can noone of the snakes (who move unseen and quick) or even the Donna visit her?
Why is MC not with her?
Is MC tied up in that villa with the mob family?
Anyone have some info they remember from the game?
Noone in the game is in a coma (from what's been told in-game till now).
Don't know where people are getting this idea from lol (unless it's from the off-topic talk from the preivous page, which I won't go further into [though even that seems unrelated]).

Reason why MC is not visiting his ma was explained (at least from MC's perspective) in the beginning of the game and here and there throughout the game's progression (through MC's talk, and behavior).

Regarding your other questions Canto, only part which can be answered is that MC is under the forced contract with the DeLucas (regarding your tied up with villa mob family question).
Others questions are "to be answered in game" territory.

To gently steer the thread to going back on-topic, let's show some appreciation once again for the lovely Scorpion Princess; Lady Siobhan! :love:

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 1525338

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 95%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 20%
Story Event (season finale) - 30 %
Misc - 35%
----------------------------------------------

Hey, Delucas!

Worked hard this month to finish the main event of this event. Gracie Event4 (Story)
It has moved from 89% to 95%, but that because I've added extra stuff to it as I thought it was fitting (a whole new forest scene at the end). So it's more of 35% plus work done on it but just stretched due to new plan.

The plan is still to get it out before the end of the year (will require hard work, but hard work is what I will do!). Right now, I need to focus on the final part of the event and then focus on the last Gracie lewd and season finale scene, which I've already done a lot of the footwork on.

-HG
Even tho Gracie gives me the heebie jeebies, I am still looking forward to this just for the main story and Luna event. But the next update after this is where it's really at. The mommy update. But goddamn that's going to be a long wait probably knowing hopes only is able to work on it part time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Even tho Gracie gives me the heebie jeebies, I am still looking forward to this just for the main story and Luna event. But the next update after this is where it's really at. The mommy update. But goddamn that's going to be a long wait probably knowing hopes only is able to work on it part time.
Actually, we won't get Cordia update right away when we get into season 2.

Hopes said that Cordia route unlocking will have the 2 following re-requisites:

1) Gracie getting permission from Cordia to officially work for the Family (which will be in upcoming season finale update)
2) Reconciliation of relations between Luna and Cordia.

So we're nearly halfway there, but with Luna and Cordia event requirement, I don't think we'll get it as the first update of season 2.

Why? Following would be my reasons:

1) Hopes always releases content in rotations.
Game has always been released in following content pattern:

Main Story/Main Events → Girls FreeRoam/Lewds → Main Story/Main Events → Girls FreeRoam/Lewds........

(now there's Wilfred's A ~ E contracts as well, which are not confirmed, but given they released in 0.07 with Main Story/Main Events, it may be that future Wilfred's contracts will be released with those)

Given it's a season (2) opener, and season 1 finale will be finishing with majority being Girls FreeRoam content (Gracie having lion's share, but also 1 Luna FreeRoam event), it's most probably that it's gonna be Main story/Main Event due to how rotation pattern goes.

2) So at least second s02 update is where we might get Luna and Cordia reconciliation event (if Hopes decides to bring it fast), which in that case would mean 4th update would be where we could possibly get Cordia route.
But I still find that to be an very optimistic, and somewhat unrealistic estimate.

Given Hopes like to take time with his stories and not rush into them and bring them at appropriate timing, I could be wrong but I'm getting the feeling we will probably get Luna & Cordia reconciliation event/s in 4th s02 update, and Cordia in either 6th s02 update or perhaps even somewhat a little further back (I leave this option to perhaps Hopes might want players to give a little breather after the reconciliation, so perhaps set it as 10th s02 update or something)

And yes, Hopes has his own actual job as well which will likely affect impact this as well (cause well, real life comes first of course).

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Actually, we won't get Cordia update right away when we get into season 2.

Hopes said that Cordia route unlocking will have the 2 following re-requisites:

1) Gracie getting permission from Cordia to officially work for the Family (which will be in upcoming season finale update)
2) Reconciliation of relations between Luna and Cordia.

So we're nearly halfway there, but with Luna and Cordia event requirement, I don't think we'll get it as the first update of season 2.

Why? Following would be my reasons:

1) Hopes always releases content in rotations.
Game has always been released in following content pattern:

Main Story/Main Events → Girls FreeRoam/Lewds → Main Story/Main Events → Girls FreeRoam/Lewds........

(now there's Wilfred's A ~ E contracts as well, which are not confirmed, but given they released in 0.07 with Main Story/Main Events, it may be that future Wilfred's contracts will be released with those)

Given it's a season (2) opener, and season 1 finale will be finishing with majority being Girls FreeRoam content (Gracie having lion's share, but also 1 Luna FreeRoam event), it's most probably that it's gonna be Main story/Main Event due to how rotation pattern goes.

2) So at least second s02 update is where we might get Luna and Cordia reconciliation event (if Hopes decides to bring it fast), which in that case would mean 4th update would be where we could possibly get Cordia route.
But I still find that to be an very optimistic, and somewhat unrealistic estimate.

Given Hopes like to take time with his stories and not rush into them and bring them at appropriate timing, I could be wrong but I'm getting the feeling we will probably get Luna & Cordia reconciliation event/s in 4th s02 update, and Cordia in either 6th s02 update or perhaps even somewhat a little further back (I leave this option to perhaps Hopes might want players to give a little breather after the reconciliation, so perhaps set it as 10th s02 update or something)

And yes, Hopes has his own actual job as well which will likely affect impact this as well (cause well, real life comes first of course).
Thanks. I have been waiting the better part of the last two years hoping for some cordia mommy milkies. It has been my guiding star. And you have snatched it away from me. You should consider becoming a therapist.

Jokes aside, I remember hopes said before the last update that there will be cordia content in the update after this one. So I'll keep my fingers crossed. I hope that hopes will not snuff out my hopes.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It is called tea bagging ... here, dear, have mine and play all you want!
Came up with one a long time ago when girls "tea bag" in video games (since - like they cannot "tea bag" .. like obviously) .. Taco Dipping. My female gamer friends loved it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks. I have been waiting the better part of the last two years hoping for some cordia mommy milkies. It has been my guiding star. And you have snatched it away from me. You should consider becoming a therapist.

Jokes aside, I remember hopes said before the last update that there will be cordia content in the update after this one. So I'll keep my fingers crossed. I hope that hopes will not snuff out my hopes.
Well, this is Hopes' Dev post from May (I highlighted the relevant part, and edited/cut the post down so it just has the relevant bit. If you wish to see the entire post, just go to the quoted post link).
Hmmm......The post does say near future, so thinking about this again, I would say 4th update of season 2 may be plausible (like I said, for rotation pattern reasoning). But before that? Probably not.

View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family.
We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG
So, when can we book your appointment for your first session? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
1) You unlock it as you play through Wilfred's Contracts (they're hidden in them, which you find). But currently, only way to do that is by playing the game through "Full Experience" mode. I don't think it's available in "Just Story + FreeRoam" mode (though I could be wrong, since I only play Full Exp mode with this game), and "VN Only" mode isn't implemented by the dev yet.
Dev did say he's gonna have these special renders available for other modes as well though.
Having said that, Full Experience mode will always come as priority, so if you're waiting for the VN modes (like some folks) you might be waiting a while.

2)
Thank you for being polite enough answer my post :)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Well, this is Hopes' Dev post from May (I highlighted the relevant part, and edited/cut the post down so it just has the relevant bit. If you wish to see the entire post, just go to the quoted post link).
Hmmm......The post does say near future, so thinking about this again, I would say 4th update of season 2 may be plausible (like I said, for rotation pattern reasoning). But before that? Probably not.

So, when can we book your appointment for your first session? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1533519
Just put me in a medically induced coma for the next two years man because no amount of therapy will cure this

• Haha

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1) Gracie wears Cynthia's "former" signature outfit for the beach prison event. Does that mean Cynthia changes her signature outfit often, adapting to say, modern fashion trends (compared to......well rest of the Serpents)?
No. The clothes are usually the same most of the time. Only special occasions may change it.

2) I remember you saying previously that Cynthia has 2 disciples, one of them being Luna, and there is another one we do not know yet.
Will we get to find out Luna's relationship with not just Cynthia, but also with the other disciple (i.e. are they rivals/competitors? Or are they like sisters or something else)?
The other one is Amata.
The serpents are not rivals or competitors.

3) You've mentioned before that there will be a flashback scene in the future of how Wilfred met young Cordia.
So my question is, will we get to also find out how Cordia first met the current new Serpents? Even if we hypothetically assume that "Serpent" is Rina's former fiance (since that's the popular theory a lot of people believe in), and that relationship will pretty much be explored in the flashback regarding "tale of first generation of Serpents", that still leaves me to wonder how Cordia & Wilfred met Gottardo, Cynthia & the 4th Serpent.

Also, how and why (though I have a feeling that it's likely due to the shock and fear after Luna's kidnapping & Lucan's death) the 4 Serpents were formed again would be interesting to know.
Yeah, there are plans to show flashback on some of the serpents origins. Only Cynthia is one that I haven't fully fleshed in my mind.

4) (This might be a bit of dumb question, but oh what the heck I'll ask anyway since I can't help but be curious as a fan lol)

The feats of Serpents are legendary, and are whispered by many whether by the DeLucas, allies or foes.
Yet we haven't seen yet these current Serpents actually in action, getting into physical combat.

When the time comes when we see these Serpents fight whether a single Serpent or all 4 of them together (and I do hope we see the situation where as you've said before "shit really hits the fan" and all the 4 Serpents are together fighting as one, showing the 4 Serpents' true power), how would you distinguish or differentiate the portrayal of these Serpents powers, compared to say...... feats of say like..... Capos?

I ask because, the Capos, like Luna (heading head first into Fazio soliders in agility), Caterina (how she dispatched the Fazio soldier with her dance for "her lady"), and Amata (when she took initiative of the fight in the Ombra mission) already displayed quite a bit of superhuman-like feats, so for example what would definitively show what Cynthia is showing is definitely much higher tier than what Luna/Caterina/Amata (or any high level soldiers below Serpents) showed till now?

Increase in number of enemies? Enemies with much better skills? Serpent having a handicap (in the situation) yet still clearing the fight without breaking a sweat? Would love to hear your thoughts on it (that is, if you can share it).
Hard to say for now tbh.
I got some ideas, but showing different power/skill levels is always something that I need to really think about. Serpents I guess I have to go a little 'overboard'.
But lets see now.

5) Gracie not remembering due to black out about what happened in "The Woods" and everyone (Luna, Cordia, Wilfred etc) being quite hush-hush about it leaves me wondering, will that be a major event for Gracie for season 2?
Perhaps something a bit like what "My name is Luna" event did for Luna's character (though I guess with My name is Luna, difference is that it was a real milestone event)?
It will play a role, but it is not as major as My Name Is Luna.
Without giving too much away - Luna's flashback was what made the current Luna who she is. Gracie's wood scene didn't affect Gracie, but the people around her.

6) In "My name is Luna", MC says to Luna (after she tells her story) "I will try to ask around and see what I can find during contracts."
So, the question is, will there be a dedicated contract through Wilfred (just guessing here, but perhaps B or A contract?) where MC finds out some vital information about Luna's captivity by the Mysterious Six?

Or would something like this need to happen as one of the main story or main event (i.e. like Ombra mission), since it's concerning Luna, one of the main LIs (and because of the likelihood that Wilfred's A to E contracts are more of its own thing? Or,...on the other hand... would this be perhaps one of the few connective tissues which joins contracts & main game?)?
I dunno, hehe. I'll figure that out once I get to it.

7) Oh, Cordia. Oh Cordia. How we all love you. Our dearest Donna's way of speech (slower and pauses between and middle of dialogues) have become just as iconic and legendary as the Blizzard Queen's beauty itself, and I love it.
So what was the creative reasoning behind this way of making Cordia's unique speech pattern? Also, is there a narrative reasoning behind it too (backstory to Cordia's childhood perhaps, which resulted in her speaking this way)?
No, not really. I just felt like that is how I wanted her to be. If I create a story out of it later, I can't say. But perhaps!

8) Will we see more outlandish weapons used by the DeLucas (or even other factions like rival Families, or Mysterious 6, even though I guess they will be heavily towards DeLucas considering the Family's soldiers' eccentric reputation, heh) in season 2 or beyond?
Flail by Gottardo, roller skates by Caterina, they are so fun!
Personally would love to see a female character wielding a whip (or variation of it) of some kind, haha, but honestly all eccentric & outlandish weapons are totally welcome by me (think I remember you mentioning Cynthia will have a pretty unique weapon, which is niiiiiiice, and leaves me wondering whether we'll see some more Capos & Wilfred's gents with outlandish weapons too, heh)!
Yes! I like outlandish weapons!

9) So something like this has never happened yet, and it's purely hypothetical question; how does natural line of succession of the 4 Serpents work?
You know, in case where one either retires (gets too old) or gets killed off (yeah, I know. Someone at a Serpent's level, it's almost impossible to think they'd be killed off and age would be just a number, but as said, hypothetical)?
Would Cordia & Wilfred appoint the next Serpent from candidates of Capos and Wilfred's Division (since they are considered pretty much same rank, just alternatives)?
And if so, would these Capos + Wilfred's gents need to be put through grueling tests to see who is the most worthy?
This is something I can't talk about just yet :)

10) Regarding Gallery, would you be able to add in Render scenes from Wilfred's A ~ E Contracts in the Replay Room too? You know, scenes like MC's encounter with "the Bikini Lady" (i.e. wife of Bernero Family's Don), and our sister Amata doing naughty things thinking about our MC :sneaky:, and others in the future contracts also.
It would be very convenient if we can access them through the gallery.
Yes, I am planning to do that. Hopefully after the release with a quick update!

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1525338

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 95%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 20%
Story Event (season finale) - 30 %
Misc - 35%
----------------------------------------------

Hey, Delucas!

Worked hard this month to finish the main event of this event. Gracie Event4 (Story)
It has moved from 89% to 95%, but that because I've added extra stuff to it as I thought it was fitting (a whole new forest scene at the end). So it's more of 35% plus work done on it but just stretched due to new plan.

The plan is still to get it out before the end of the year (will require hard work, but hard work is what I will do!). Right now, I need to focus on the final part of the event and then focus on the last Gracie lewd and season finale scene, which I've already done a lot of the footwork on.

-HG
Thanks johnelros You are awesome as always.

Reactions: thegrimm and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The other one is Amata.
The serpents are not rivals or competitors.
Thanks for the answers!

Did I forget to mention that

you-rock-high-five.gif

Had a feeling it might be Amata (with her calling Cynthia as Sister Cynthia), though I wasn't 100% sure, so good to know.

Oh, regarding rivalry/competitiveness, I was asking that referring to relationship between Luna & Amata.
Interesting dynamic that will be I'd imagine. Yes, Luna is the first daughter of the Family, yet they both have the same rank (Capos), and trained under the same master. :unsure:

Thanks johnelros You are awesome as always.
Yup, DeLuca community is definitely blessed to have him.

SSJBRODI

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone help me out? Is the unofficial boss the final story part? I click continue and it just sends me to the bedroom, any help would be appreciated.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can someone help me out? Is the unofficial boss the final story part? I click continue and it just sends me to the bedroom, any help would be appreciated.
You need to have completed the main event "What is Truly Weak is Truly Strong" (a.k.a. Ombra mission for Eiza) before you can access "Unofficial Boss" event (since Unofficial Boss event takes 2 weeks after the Ombra mission).

If you have done the Ombra Mission, right afterwards just click "Sleep" when you're in the bedroom and it will trigger it.

SSJBRODI

Nov 27, 2021
You need to have completed the main event "What is Truly Weak is Truly Strong" (a.k.a. Ombra mission for Eiza) before you can access "Unofficial Boss" event (since Unofficial Boss event takes 2 weeks after the Ombra mission).

If you have done the Ombra Mission, right afterwards just click "Sleep" when you're in the bedroom and it will trigger it.
Is unofficial boss the last one?
I might have just completed that because I had sex with eiza

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes