JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's not that much better when you're CTRL skipping because even without reading you'll see and you'll remember.
Yeah. Though I guess ctrl fast skipping is most likely be for those instances where I'm forced to restart, and other times of me voluntarily watching the event will be rare (unless for some reason I need access to those post flashback scenes).
I mean we've had that situation with v0.07 (with contracts overhaul), so I doubt we'll have that kind of situation anytime soon, but if it comes down to that, it's the best (and I guess only) option.

Cause words have as much of an impact on it as much as the pictures regarding My name is Luna.
So best one can do in an impossible situation (I mean sure, I guess I could ask for a save [which loads game from new content], but I'm not too keen on that approach, since I favor using my own saves).

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
what software should I learn to make translations for renpy games
And will Hope add the translation into the game if I am really able to make one?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just wanted to wish our dear Godfather HopesGaming, and every one of the fellow DeLuca soldiers out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Wherever you are, and whatever you do, I hope you are filled joy, laughter, and feel loved.

Following is just a little extra Christmas image (under spoilers tag):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just wanted to wish our dear Godfather HopesGaming, and every one of the fellow DeLuca soldiers out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Wherever you are, and whatever you do, I hope you are filled joy, laughter, and feel loved.

Following is just a little extra Christmas image (under spoilers tag):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little early this year.;)
Hopping that Cordia will give you your gift in person?:sneaky::love:

Regardless of your indecent intention, I wish you and all other Filius and non-Filius a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a happy New Year and Cordia Day, Luna Day, Gracie Day and Wilfred Week.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A little early this year.;)
Hopping that Cordia will give you your gift in person?:sneaky::love:

Regardless of your indecent intention, I wish you and all other Filius and non-Filius a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a happy New Year and Cordia Day, Luna Day, Gracie Day and Wilfred Week.
Yeah, a little early. Though already, my twitter feed is showing here and there with seasons greetings from some folks, and even at work, people are saying Merry Christmas already (people must be getting in their early bird mentality or something, haha), so I thought, might as well.

Heh, you know me too well. Of course, I'm 100% filled with indecent intention!
It would be so boring if I wasn't filled with it (sorry Gracie, but I can't change who I am. But I'll make it my mission to corrupt you and all the ladies in DeLucaverse. Yes, I am evil like that :ROFLMAO: )! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco and c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And that's why for me Luna is the best and far more interesting character of this game.
There's a good reason for that.
The missions for Gracie & Isabel have not involved a traumatic flashback that form an emotional bond as strong as the one with Luna.
Isabel has some emotional trauma over her relationship with Antonio, but nothing as heart wrenching as her being kidnapped, imprisoned, tortured and abused as a child.
Gracie clearly had something happen, which has made her so disassociated from other people. Whatever happened in the forest is what most suspect to be her traumatic event.
Whatever happened to her, it's still not likely to be more horrible than what happened to Luna.
As a result, Luna's the one with the strongest emotional bond & you opinion of her is largely shared & probably intended.

I like them all, for different reasons, but will reserve judgement on which character is best, or most interesting, until we've seen their full stories.
I can say that Luna's is the most interesting for now, with the story we have had so far, absolutely.
But most interesting generically cannot be said with any veracity, until all character development arcs conclude.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There's a good reason for that.
The missions for Gracie & Isabel have not involved a traumatic flashback that form an emotional bond as strong as the one with Luna.
Isabel has some emotional trauma over her relationship with Antonio, but nothing as heart wrenching as her being kidnapped, imprisoned, tortured and abused as a child.
Gracie clearly had something happen, which has made her so disassociated from other people. Whatever happened in the forest is what most suspect to be her traumatic event.
Whatever happened to her, it's still not likely to be more horrible than what happened to Luna.
As a result, Luna's the one with the strongest emotional bond & you opinion of her is largely shared & probably intended.

I like them all, for different reasons, but will reserve judgement on which character is best, or most interesting, until we've seen their full stories.
I can say that Luna's is the most interesting for now, with the story we have had so far, absolutely.
But most interesting generically cannot be said with any veracity, until all character development arcs conclude.
Yeah, Luna's arc has been the most interesting till now (despite me loving all the girls), but man.
I'm still in thirst for that Cordia arc. :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna be a while till her arc gets unlocked, but can't wait.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, Luna's arc has been the most interesting till now (despite me loving all the girls), but man.
I'm still in thirst for that Cordia arc. :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna be a while till her arc gets unlocked, but can't wait.
Yeah, I'm intrigued to discover Gracie's backstory.
I'm excited for Cordia's arc.
That's what I mean about it's too early to call "best".
Only one character has been given that much emotional depth.
Currently, there is no valid point of comparison.
The others may yet have arcs which make us feel equally attached to them.
Have to wait & see what happens, before making any calls about best, or most interesting.

Luna's is assuredly the most interesting, so far. But that's all we can say.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes