For users who run Linux and receive an error when opening the game, try this:
Code:
Delete the following folders from 0.7.2 and see if that works:

lib/pythonlib2.7
lib/linux-i686/eggs
lib/linux-i686/lib
lib/linux-x86_64/eggs
lib/linux-x86_64/lib
Currently works for me. Found this post from a pinned message on The Deluca Family's Discord. Seems that Ren'Py SDK 7.3.5 files got mixed back in accidentally. I hope they fix this next update but in the mean time this should do it.
If you find the error import future.standard_library this is the solution.

Reactions: hpmiller

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is this game Harem or One on One Romance
At the moment, the game only gives option to just friend-zone Isabel (that is if you decide not to pursue her Netori route).
But Hopes (the Dev) has said he will likely add similar options for Luna and Gracie, for those who only wish to pursue a single girl.
I'd be guessing same will apply also to Cordia.

Regarding actual Harem, following is a small part of the Q & A session he had in his Patreon:

Q. Harem ending? (Andeddo)
A. There is no plan for a harem ending as of yet. The planned story will not allow it.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
At the moment, the game only gives option to just friend-zone Isabel (that is if you decide not to pursue her Netori route).
But Hopes (the Dev) has said he will likely add similar options for Luna and Gracie, for those who only wish to pursue a single girl.
I'd be guessing same will apply also to Cordia.

Regarding actual Harem, following is a small part of the Q & A session he had in his Patreon:
Still Would be cool if it could be changed to some king of Harem ending along the way,Lets Hope and Pray for Harem Ending!!!

Reactions: Dororohot and EJW
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes