Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
At the moment, the game only gives option to just friend-zone Isabel (that is if you decide not to pursue her Netori route).
But Hopes (the Dev) has said he will likely add similar options for Luna and Gracie, for those who only wish to pursue a single girl.
I'd be guessing same will apply also to Cordia.

Regarding actual Harem, following is a small part of the Q & A session he had in his Patreon:
Still Would be cool if it could be changed to some king of Harem ending along the way,Lets Hope and Pray for Harem Ending!!!

Reactions: Dororohot and EJW

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still Would be cool if it could be changed to some king of Harem ending along the way,Lets Hope and Pray for Harem Ending!!!
I hope and pray that the games has an Ending that it is fitting for the game. Even if I'm become sad, because only this unnnamed, unkown characters with a beard survive at the end.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I hope and pray that the games has an Ending that it is fitting for the game. Even if I'm become sad, because only this unnnamed, unkown characters with a beard survive at the end.
Don't forget there is also a rock at a place where it shouldn't be

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know you weren't suggesting Floaty is merely a rock, so I won't mention this to him. Just never let it happen again.
I would never - wait, what?! If I say, Floaty is a stupid rock and nothing about him is great, I can have a night with Cordia.
:sneaky:Floaty is a stupid rock.:whistle:
Now can I have my night wit lady Cordia.:love:

But, yes, I would never say something like this. ....NEVER....:cool::censored:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I hope and pray that the games has an Ending that it is fitting for the game.
Agreed.
Maybe... If I may... I would say to Hopes to let the players (myself included) to try to reach a full harem ending and then get an EPIC FAIL ENDING! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
so that's a yes......?
lol yes.

Main LIs (all confirmed already):

- Luna
- Gracie
- Isabel
- Cordia

Side girls:

- Eiza (confirmed)
- Siobhan (most likely)
- Charvi (don't know yet, but getting the strong feeling most likely)
- Amita and Amata nun sisters (probably, since we've already got lewds with them)
- Caterina (possibly)
- Onorina (possibly)
- Lelianna (perhaps)

and so on and so on......

Basically 4 Main LIs are fixed, but regarding side girls, other than Eiza, no one is definitely confirmed and are in likely or possibly category.
So we can basically have loads of side girls, heh.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
lol yes.

Main LIs (all confirmed already):

- Luna
- Gracie
- Isabel
- Cordia

Side girls:

- Eiza (confirmed)
- Siobhan (most likely)
- Charvi (don't know yet, but getting the strong feeling most likely)
- Amita and Amata nun sisters (probably, since we've already got lewds with them)
- Caterina (possibly)
- Onorina (possibly)
- Lelianna (perhaps)

and so on and so on......

Basically 4 Main LIs are fixed, but regarding side girls, other than Eiza, no one is definitely confirmed and are in likely or possibly category.
So we can basically have loads of side girls, heh.
This girl would be included on side girls?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This girl would be included on side girls?

Perhaps.
The Bikini Lady, like Lelianna, we'll likely get her content mainly through contracts.

So yeah, I have a good feeling she'll be a side-girl (though more restricted to contracts, compared to Amita and Amata, characters who may cross over between main story/events & contracts more).

Though all the girls other than the "confirmed" ones are just my guesses (Hopes, being the dev would of course know more definitively).

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco Loco

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
i meant as a main girl like with luna etc
Yes. Hopes has said that after the gracie arc where she finally gets to join the family and luna arc where cordia and her finally work things out, then cordia content and she will be a main li.

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes