justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, Luna's arc has been the most interesting till now (despite me loving all the girls), but man.
I'm still in thirst for that Cordia arc. :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna be a while till her arc gets unlocked, but can't wait.
I am with you on this one! The others are interesting in there own way, Gracie the protected princess my personal favorite, Luna that's batshit crazy but in a hot bad ass way is my 2nd fav after Gracie, and then there is Isabel. I kind of put her in the fun fling doable MILF category. All of them take a backseat to Cordia :love:. That is one hot Italian woman! When her story get's revealed I am sure her fans will grow.

Reactions: JJJ84
Jul 17, 2019
I haven't been following the release schedule on this game. Does anyone have an idea of when the next release will be?
In the last status update, Hopes said they were hoping to manage a release before the end of 2021, but that it would take a lot of work. So most likely either within the next 9 days, and if not the beginning of January or something I'd assume.

Reactions: slayer991

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
haven't played since 2nd update. loved it. however , i am now playing 'Timestamps' and they put a lot of 'camio's' or other game promos in their content.:cool: and wondered if the Deluca family is actually involved or just a Luna scene. :unsure: a bit of crossover action. :sneaky: .. i Really need to get caught up on this one.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Merry Christmas for all Deluca Family and community!

(Is there anyone expecting some "special" gift on following hours, or maybe days too?) :love::ROFLMAO:

christmas-is-coming-candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-angel.gif

I'm not a graphic artist, so, I couldn't give to you the beauties of Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Eiza and Cordia wrapped as a Christmas presents.
So, you will have to be content with Candice Swanepoel! :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
Big thanks to the writers of this game. I like that if you choose to NTR with Isabel, she's actually seems flirty and into it(From what I've seen so far) fairly early into the game. I like a long payoff, but something short and sweet is so refreshing. MC you're the man. And sometimes that's all you need. Don't need a long explanation or some Light Yagami level trickery all the time in order to get into them draws.

As opposed to the usual "Ahhh!!! IDK what we did.!! That kiss was mistake never talk about it again!" like seen in a lot of games. IDK maybe I'm not playing right ones lol.

Also Merry Christmas. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Ummm...... no update from dev on patreon for almost a month , either the update is about to arrive or he is on a vaccation. I dnt know trying to keep hopes positive to see Miss Luna soon

Reactions: uhhhok

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Well, it is a time of the year where taking time off and spending it with family isn't entirely unheard of.
the last update was in April, so I am not gonna act like these 2-3 days matter. It is good to take time off and spend some of it with family.

but damn, if the update doesn't come out this year, it means there is only one update the whole year, even a game like badik had 2 huge updates.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the last update was in April, so I am not gonna act like these 2-3 days matter. It is good to take time off and spend some of it with family.

but damn, if the update doesn't come out this year, it means there is only one update the whole year, even a game like badik had 2 huge updates.
I wasn't talking about the update in April (and it was long probable that there wouldn't be another one this year from the dev's communication) but about "no info on patreon last few weeks".

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Ummm...... no update from dev on patreon for almost a month , either the update is about to arrive or he is on a vaccation. I dnt know trying to keep hopes positive to see Miss Luna soon
Well the last communication he had was saying he was going to try and get the update done by years end but it was a lot of work. I'm sure he is working hard on it, if he overshoots the self imposed target date it's all good. HopesGaming has a real Gem of a game here so I'm good with waiting for quality. :cool:

Reactions: Dragon59

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
there are so many good games out here.
give hopes time and he'll do a good update again, so far he has never disappointed us.

patience deLuca's fellas :cool:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Sadly, won't be out before the new year. I really tried my best to get it out in December, but that just won't be a reality.
Still working hard to get it out quickly tho!
There will be a patreon dev post before the end of the year.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes