Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
No. The clothes are usually the same most of the time. Only special occasions may change it.

The other one is Amata.
The serpents are not rivals or competitors.

Yeah, there are plans to show flashback on some of the serpents origins. Only Cynthia is one that I haven't fully fleshed in my mind.

Hard to say for now tbh.
I got some ideas, but showing different power/skill levels is always something that I need to really think about. Serpents I guess I have to go a little 'overboard'.
But lets see now.

It will play a role, but it is not as major as My Name Is Luna.
Without giving too much away - Luna's flashback was what made the current Luna who she is. Gracie's wood scene didn't affect Gracie, but the people around her.

I dunno, hehe. I'll figure that out once I get to it.

No, not really. I just felt like that is how I wanted her to be. If I create a story out of it later, I can't say. But perhaps!

Yes! I like outlandish weapons!

This is something I can't talk about just yet :)

Yes, I am planning to do that. Hopefully after the release with a quick update!
JJJ84 How can you think so many questions mate? Even if I am very bussy for last 3-4 months and cant follow the thread regularly, I am always wondering what did you asked and how HopesGaming answering them. :D Even there wouldn't any story, your questions could create it from scrath

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 How can you think so many questions mate? Even if I am very bussy for last 3-4 months and cant follow the thread regularly, I am always wondering what did you asked and how HopesGaming answering them. :D Even there wouldn't any story, your questions could create it from scrath
Well, for starters I really love the game, and secondly while I played the game officially in full like only 2 times, almost all the events, I often watch back through in the replay room in the Gallery (previous just loading my save, but nowadays Gallery has come in really handy).
So every now and then, I rewatch the events and brush up on the lore that Hopes created, and watching these events again, a question might just pop up whether it's about story or gameplay.

So I normally stock these questions up in batches in a notepad file, and if I think I have a considerable number (generally like 10+ at least), I tend to ask Hopes questions. Though there are also moments where Hopes asks on this thread "Does anyone have any questions?" then I might ask questions also even if I don't have as many.

Also, it really helps that Hopes has been kind enough to answer my questions every time (despite my questions being purely driven by curiosity and eagerness to know more about the game, they are many and some devs might not appreciate being asked as much as my questions. Thankfully, Hopes has been very cool about it all).

So yeah, a long-winded explanation of it all lol.
Though I guess the trouble is, I've asked so many questions over time, that I do sometimes get wary a little bit that "have I not asked this question before?" (it's hard to remember at times)

I take it no xmas release....
Hopes said he wants (though not guarantee) to release the season finale update sometime in December. So if he manages to release the update in December, it could be before or even after Xmas (but before New Years).

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So the next update is going to be Gracie/Luna focused? Guess i’m going to have to wait for more Isabel?
It's gonna be Gracie and Luna, but lion's share of it will be Gracie (who hasn't had events update for a while now).
With Luna, there's gonna be just 1 event).

Freeroam/lewd events contents always goes around in rotations, so I'd be willing to guess next Freeroam content will be either Luna and/or Isabel.

I hope we get some content on Cordia after this update.
We still need to go through the Luna-Cordia reconciliation event first before we get to unlock Cordia.
That was the 2 pre-requisite conditions Hopes stated in one of his dev posts.

1. Gracie starting to officially work for the Family (which upcoming update will address)
2. Luna and Cordia sorting their issues out

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
1. Gracie starting to officially work for the Family (which upcoming update will address)
2. Luna and Cordia sorting her issues out
There is another story that I am curious about:
3. What happened when Gracie was lost in forest when she was a child, maybe that could link to the first and second you mentioned

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is another story that I am curious about:
3. What happened when Gracie was lost in forest when she was a child, maybe that could link to the first and second you mentioned
Oh there is a mistake that I made, the second point, with Luna & Cordia, was supposed to be "their" not "her." That event is pretty much separate from Gracie.
Changed the wording so that it's no longer misleading.

As for Gracie's forest blackout issue that everyone is wary about, who knows.
Could have some factor into the upcoming update, though it could be possible resolving that is postponed till season 2.
Regardless, it's not gonna be as huge as My name is Luna event in case you're wondering (see Hopes' answer to Q5 in below post link):

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-7089022

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco Loco

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Well, for starters I really love the game, and secondly while I played the game officially in full like only 2 times, almost all the events, I often watch back through in the replay room in the Gallery (previous just loading my save, but nowadays Gallery has come in really handy).
So every now and then, I rewatch the events and brush up on the lore that Hopes created, and watching these events again, a question might just pop up whether it's about story or gameplay.

So I normally stock these questions up in batches in a notepad file, and if I think I have a considerable number (generally like 10+ at least), I tend to ask Hopes questions. Though there are also moments where Hopes asks on this thread "Does anyone have any questions?" then I might ask questions also even if I don't have as many.

Also, it really helps that Hopes has been kind enough to answer my questions every time (despite my questions being purely driven by curiosity and eagerness to know more about the game, they are many and some devs might not appreciate being asked as much as my questions. Thankfully, Hopes has been very cool about it all).

So yeah, a long-winded explanation of it all lol.
Though I guess the trouble is, I've asked so many questions over time, that I do sometimes get wary a little bit that "have I not asked this question before?" (it's hard to remember at times)

Hopes said he wants (though not guarantee) to release the season finale update sometime in December. So if he manages to release the update in December, it could be before or even after Xmas (but before New Years).
I love game too and too be honest I played the game 7-8 times in full before last content update -before contract system reworked- and 2 times after that, yet I couldnt think many of your questions =D I salute you mate, and waiting for more of your questions :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Q: If I only played the game two times in full and additionally some select scenes, am I still allowed to post questions here?
A: Depens on, if JJJ84 already have drop his bombs of question or not...
Or what you like to ask, if Abandoned, Walkthrough, Cheats, Update, Sex, Simp, Save, Mod or the other regular ones, we can't stop you, but we might call you Filius after it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
any surprise update for December :p
I'm not sure whether you're joking or being serious with that statement tbh.

If you're joking, lol.
But if you're being serious, dude, you're a Well Known Member (over 1K posts and 4K likes). So you should know better than to ask a question like that.
Use the search function (I'll even give you a hint, type in username johnelros in the search member in this thread). It is there for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alteni

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That was devastating to be honest...and I'll never forget fifi...was such a joyful character...
It's one of those events that never ceases to pull on my heartstrings on each time I watch.
I watched the event in full twice till now, but don't think I'll watch it anymore (especially if not using ctrl fast skip to waltz over the flashback scenes).

My poor heart won't be able to take it.:cry:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
It's one of those events that never ceases to pull on my heartstrings on each time I watch.
I watched the event in full twice till now, but don't think I'll watch it anymore (especially if not using ctrl fast skip to waltz over the flashback scenes).

My poor heart won't be able to take it.:cry:
My heart strings are pretty much torn right now...yep...I went full...

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes