Aug 13, 2018
ok so i just played again in version 7.1 so my saves are gone or it would work
with next update

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
was this nothing but fixes after all this time...
Well, it's only been two weeks since the last update, so no?, but also Yes because V7 was several months after V6 and is mostly an overhaul of the game mechanics; this specific update is focused on additional GUI updates and fixes without new content.... the changelog is your friend!

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, it's only been two weeks since the last update, so no?, but also Yes because V7 was several months after V6 and is mostly an overhaul of the game mechanics; this specific update is focused on additional GUI updates and fixes without new content.... the changelog is your friend!
maybe but after fallowing since this showed up its getting less content more "bug fix" updates and why i bothered to ask

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this normal that you can`t switch the language in 0.07.2public or is it a bug? (in 0.07.1 you have different languages)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
dv see deluca in latest update : OMGGGGGGGG so fast !!! being a dik and deluca on the same day?! BEST DAY

Dev: yeah.... about that....

dv: :(

Reactions: Harry6hp

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The DeLuca Family [v0.07.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 590 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 556 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The fact that old saves don't work broke my spirt... I don't think I can start all the way over :( so much time lost
I'm in the same boat. I hadn't played it until the last update, and I did really enjoy it, but it's so long and there's so many other games to play.

Reactions: Sirren

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just launch this game and try some saves out .. .
also oder .6 saves are doomed because dev changed the whole game system.
Are 7.1 saves usable in 7.2?
was this nothing but fixes after all this time...
ok so i just played again in version 7.1 so my saves are gone or it would work
with next update
i wouldnt complain as much if this diddnt get 2 content updates a year lasting about 30 min
the 4 words that haunt my dreams

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm in the same boat. I hadn't played it until the last update, and I did really enjoy it, but it's so long and there's so many other games to play.

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.1 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
How do I patch the 0.6v with the 0.7.1v?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Read the instruction and watch the video when you unpack the V.07 you down loaded... you cant gp wrong. If your V0.6 is a patch than down load the whole game ... like I am doing. 14G

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes