matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i find all the speculation and theories in this thread sometimes exciting, sometimes funny or very far-fetched.
didn't know about the health problems, I hope you are feeling better.
some of the things that have been written here may serve as a source of inspiration for you.

some good questions have already been raised and I'll add mine again what I had done a long, long time ago.

will there be in the foreseeable future more of MC's past revealed?
i mean like the relationship to the kaskar family(pops, jalen,others) and his own(mom,dad,others).

MC was prepared for this life at a young age (see the flashback with the poisoned food).
did his mother(or dad?) have others conditioning measures taken on him?

should all of this have already been answered, apologize for my ignorance. :censored:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
if you look at it that way then i can't contradict you.
as i said, i saw it as conditioning.

there is one thing we can agree on: who is right now can only clarify hopes. ;)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Aug 14, 2021
She may have conditioned him for the life or tried to kill him cause he reminded her of his father and then after trying kill him would regret. Those are my theories until proven/disproven.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i am sure she tried to kill him , for whatever reason
i think : because of living conditions(no hope) OR to prevent that he become a "serpent"

View attachment 1496771 i think this shows bad living conditions , thats maybe one reason
She may have conditioned him for the life or tried to kill him cause he reminded her of his father and then after trying kill him would regret. Those are my theories until proven/disproven.
If she were actually trying to kill him, don't you think she would have used enough to finish the job? She used a low enough dose that it didn't even kill a child. A 'standard' dose would kill an adult. I fail to see how anyone could seriously view that as anything other than acclimatising him to it. The real question is if the person who poisoned him again once he was with the DeLucas knew that he was resistant to that particular poison or not. If they didn't know and were trying to kill him, or if they did and weren't trying to kill him, but to send a message to either him or the DeLucas. It was pretty convenient that they happened to pick the poison he was resistant to...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If she were actually trying to kill him, don't you think she would have used enough to finish the job? She used a low enough dose that it didn't even kill a child. A 'standard' dose would kill an adult. I fail to see how anyone could seriously view that as anything other than acclimatising him to it. The real question is if the person who poisoned him again once he was with the DeLucas knew that he was resistant to that particular poison or not. If they didn't know and were trying to kill him, or if they did and weren't trying to kill him, but to send a message to either him or the DeLucas. It was pretty convenient that they happened to pick the poison he was resistant to...
did you read that story part ? ....

pov "Mom... I feel weird."
mom "..."
pov "My chest...{w} It's burning...{w=0}"
pov "I can't...{w} Breathe.{w=0}"
mom "Everything's going to be alright."
mom "Just close your eyes, sweetie."
pov "Mom..."
pov "Argh...{w}What's happening, mom...?{w=0}"
mom "..."
pov "Mom?"
pov "Nng!{w} It hurts...{w=0}"
mom "..."
mom "Close your eyes. It'll all be over soon."
pov "Ah...{w}Mom...{w=0}{w} Am I going to die?{w=0}"
mom "..."
pov "Mom... {w}I'm scared.{w=0}"

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Sep 3, 2020
Dude, now it's becoming a pattern with you asking Hopes for permission to kill Eiza.

I mean that's all fine and all but man now I'm fearing for your life when you get to the next update (did you check out the previews with Hopes dev posts? Yes there will be lewd with Luna, but update is heavily Gracie-centric, and let's just say.......... there's quite a bit of naughty scenes with Gracie :ROFLMAO: ).

Sure, you can probably send someone to kill Gracie (like with Eiza), but are you sure you wanna go down that path?
Going after Gracie seems like one-way ticket with no return.:LOL:
my brother thought you knew me I have no intention of playing Gracie's content i will skip it

i did it with all the other updates before

but don't worry hope is planning Friendship routes with the girls in the future

so I won't ever have to cheat on Luna
are you trying to tell me that Gracie will try to sleep with Luna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
No hope?
As long as he was alive, she had Hope. Killing him would result in "No Hope."
idk - thats just my thoughts about ( maybe - no money , no support , nowhere to go ,threated etc )
untill it will be revealed , we are all in the dark about ;) (but i´ll stick to it untill proven wrong)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
my brother thought you knew me I have no intention of playing Gracie's content i will skip it

i did it with all the other updates before

but don't worry hope is planning Friendship routes with the girls in the future

so I won't ever have to cheat on Luna
are you trying to tell me that Gracie will try to sleep with Luna
Yeah but Eiza's sex content is actually skippable (so is sister Amita's for that matter, since MC can decline the BJ, though why would anyone want to? It's a blessing! :LOL: ).

Just noticing how odd yet also a little bit funny how you're continuously singling out Eiza for the kill (I mean shouldn't you be doing that with all non-Luna girls to preserve the consistency? :ROFLMAO:), when she isn't the first (that would be Amita if we're strictly speaking) nor will she be the last side girl to make moves on the MC (even if we exclude Gracie & Isabel with their friendship route although, I guess there's no official skip for Gracie just yet).

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah but Eiza's sex content is actually skippable (so is sister Amita's for that matter, since MC can decline the BJ, though why would anyone want to? It's a blessing! :LOL: ).

Just noticing how odd yet also a little bit funny how you're continuously singling out Eiza for the kill (I mean shouldn't you be doing that with all non-Luna girls to preserve the consistency? :ROFLMAO:), when she isn't the first (that would be Amita if we're strictly speaking) nor will she be the last side girl to make moves on the MC (even if we exclude Gracie & Isabel with their friendship route although, I guess there's no official skip for Gracie just yet).
you misunderstand me

you think I hate her because she flirted with the MC no

because she put her hands on Luna and. flirted with Luna

and 'yes every content with the girls is

you can actually continue the main story

without playing the girls content

have you also forgotten what happened to me and this game

I only told the story to people that I trust
it's kind of embarrassing

when I started the DeLuca family

I fell in love with Luna

she was going to be my one and only girl for the entire game

but then I found out to progress the story I had to cheet on her with another character

I was so heartbroken that I actually began crying

it had never happened to me before

I got so stressed out it started to affect my health I couldn't sleep

so I decided that I would message the developer of the game

and I poured my heart out to him I told him everything except the part about the game affecting my health I told him that I did not want to cheat on Luna please don't make me cheat on Luna

but instead of laughing at me he actually listened to me and he told me that he was considering giving the

girls friendship route like he did with Isobel but he hasn't decided anything yet

but now you can play the DeLuca family main story without cheating on Luna

so you're welcome

and to this day I've never played Gracie and cordia story

and to this day I don't know if HopesGaming remembers me

but I will be grateful to him till the day I die

;)you can laugh with me if you want it's okay but it's a very personal story

Last edited:

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Wait! What? You can play the whole story now w/o cheating on the dearest, sweetest, toughest girl in Universe? I have to play again, now.

And how do I join the Luna Fan Club. She's completely stolen my heart.

Sep 3, 2020
Wait! What? You can play the whole story now w/o cheating on the dearest, sweetest, toughest girl in Universe? I have to play again, now.

And how do I join the Luna Fan Club. She's completely stolen my heart.
yes you can just avoid triggering certain events with Grace and Cordia you can still trigger the main story events and story events with Luna

like for example I play story many times and I've never even kissed Gracie

and welcome brother to the Luna fanbase

first we are known as the Luna fanbase

and we are led by our leader
HopesGaming

and you must swear to love Luna and only Luna

and you are not allowed to be physical with any other woman except Luna

and as long as you live Luna 's only allowed to be with you and no one else even if that other person is a woman nobody touches Luna but you

don't get me wrong you are allowed to be friends with Gracie cordia and Isabelle

but if you had to make a choice between Luna's life and Gracie cordia and Isabelle life you would gladly let Gracie cordia and Isabelle die

in fact if anyone got in the way of you being with Luna you would cut their throats in a blink of an eye

you see no one else in this world matters except Luna everyone else is just a means to an end

live only to love Luna and to destroy the mysterious 6

and the only way to do that is to serve our leader
HopesGaming
and complete his missions and gain his power

• Angry
Reactions: Weltmeister

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
idk - thats just my thoughts about ( maybe - no money , no support , nowhere to go ,threated etc )
untill it will be revealed , we are all in the dark about ;) (but i´ll stick to it untill proven wrong)
The default name for the MC is "Hope."

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Luna Fanbase, yes, but.... I'm not sure I can accept forcing my sweet to be with me and only me. Her happiness is paramount, and if that means I must acquiesce to an MFF threesome, I can live with that. She can't touch anyone else's dick though. I would have to kill them, or perhaps convince HER to kill them, preying mantis style, during the act. I could live with that, too.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Luna Fanbase, yes, but.... I'm not sure I can accept forcing my sweet to be with me and only me. Her happiness is paramount, and if that means I must acquiesce to an MFF threesome, I can live with that. She can't touch anyone else's dick though. I would have to kill them, or perhaps convince HER to kill them, preying mantis style, during the act. I could live with that, too.
I don't want anybody touching Luna but me she's my love my life my

View attachment [Ren'Py] The DeLuca Family [v0.07.2] [HopesGaming].mp4

919665-John-Wick-black-suit-glowing-eyes-dog-fan-art-digital-art.jpeg

Luna the One Waifu To Rule Them All

I don't care if it's a man or a woman nobody touches Luna

and we don't touch anyone else but Luna
:mad:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
and we don't touch anyone else but Luna
:mad:
Luna is my favorite DeLuca girl, but I'd rather not limit myself to just her if possible.
I mean plenty of my love to go around with the wonderful main and side girls in the game, so why would I leave these poor girls unattended? I just can't bear to let them suffer. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Might be an issue should Luna get jealous of my relationship with the other girls later down the line, but while that was Hopes' initial concept of part of Luna's personality, as of now it is very possible it might no longer be the case (according to Hopes response when I asked him this previous time).

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes