whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lewd scene 5(humping on gracie's thighs): 99.5% complete.
Thought you weren't coming back until March?
welp, no season finale this update lol. Now "lewds" came into the progress bar... whatever. I will check this thread again in March if it is updated that is.
You're a month early...

There is no "lewd scene 5" & you also got your percentages wrong, btw:

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 90%
Lewd 2 - 90%
Lewd 3 - 90%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

You're a month early...
Oh, he is checking this thread religiously because he never fails to give a "thumbs up" to anybody who asks his question and posts his comments in his stead. Maybe not as religiously as Borgia, but still.

What I don't understand (apart from the unwillingness to search - which is different from the disability to search) is what makes people so obsessed with a game which itself/whose dev/whose development process they strongly dislike so that they can get all riled up instead of having fun somewhere else where they might like it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, he is checking this thread religiously because he never fails to give a "thumbs up" to anybody who asks his question and posts his comments in his stead. Maybe not as religiously as Borgia, but still.

What I don't understand (apart from the unwillingness to search - which is different from the disability to search) is what makes people so obsessed with a game which itself/whose dev/whose development process they strongly dislike so that they can get all riled up instead of having fun somewhere else where they might like it.
Ha ha ha! What we have there, is a living example of someone's actions betraying their words.
I check this thread every single day, because I hate the game & I think the dev's a miker...
Yeah, that makes perfect sense. :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately your valid suggestion, of instead going to the thread of a game which they do enjoy, requires the ability to think using logic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DarkinScythe

kalthor

Aug 21, 2017
Oh man if you are following this thread for a longer period of time, you would know that it is forbidden here to ask when the update is going to be released. The thread has a couple of white knights who make sure to degrade anyone who asks that question and start calling them names (lazy, not that bright etc.) as you can see under your comment. That is to me worse than if someone asks a simple question. But i guess i do not have a PhD like they do, so what do i know.
Jesus. I see what you mean. All I said was that it was reasonable and it's sparked of flood of people pissing back and forth.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020

You're a month early...

There is no "lewd scene 5" & you also got your percentages wrong, btw:
dude, people are going back and forth on simple shit like "oh people who complain don't know how to search".
do you think they give a shit? all they do is see that this game hasn't had an update for 10 months and post "is this game dead?" or they won't even check that and yet post the same thing, it is trolling it happens everywhere on the internet.

and also all the shit talk about how I dislike the game or hopes is pure bullshit because I love the game, you did dig up things I liked but you didn't dig up posts where I praised the game heavily and defended it.

Yes, recently, I am a little annoyed by how long it is taking but I have only shown my disappointment on the matter, I have never hated the game or the dev.

PS: whichone, you being the next Einstein and all I thought you would guess I was only joking when I wrote lewd 5 and a random percentage along with it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To check if a game is abandoned - check tags and the latest replies. Active threads rarely have a game abandoned without the staff knowing about it. This is rather logical.

To check any news about the game progress and release date - search and read the latest replies. Some games do not have someone posting dev posts etc. and after searching and reading it is okay to ask. This is not the case with this thread, as all my posts have been shared so far. Even the free posts are being shared. Asking shows lack of effort.

This is all normal forum behavior to not derail a discussion thread with constant repeat of the same questions. People are not white knighting or any other derogatory terms used simply because they explain this to people.

I don't understand why people are trying to argue against something like this, which has been common in every forum and threads since forever.
Noone could have said it better.

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Those people saying "Oh you're being mean just not giving these people the information that they want" or "oh you're getting riled up when they're just asking a simple question" (when the answers are literally at their fingertips with a tiny bit of effort) just don't get this at all.

As you said "Asking shows Lack of Effort"
And when it's blatantly obvious that is the case (which is a lot of times), well I can simply choose not to spoon-feed those people the answer.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Jesus. I see what you mean. All I said was that it was reasonable and it's sparked of flood of people pissing back and forth.
Because it's not reasonable to ask if the game is abandoned.
It's a stupid fucking question being asked as a way of provocation, by attention seekers.

Does it have an "Abandoned" tag? No.
Is the dev active in the thread? Yes.
Are there recent progress update posts? Yes.
So it's obviously not fucking abandoned.
A child could deduce that.

Which part of "Is this game abandoned?" is a reasonable question, under those circumstances? None of it.
Therefore it's distinctly unreasonable, by literal definition.
Therefore don't be surprised when people mock the person asking it, for their stupidity.
dude, people are going back and forth on simple shit like "oh people who complain don't know how to search".
do you think they give a shit? all they do is see that this game hasn't had an update for 10 months and post "is this game dead?" or they won't even check that and yet post the same thing, it is trolling it happens everywhere on the internet.

and also all the shit talk about how I dislike the game or hopes is pure bullshit because I love the game, you did dig up things I liked but you didn't dig up posts where I praised the game heavily and defended it.

Yes, recently, I am a little annoyed by how long it is taking but I have only shown my disappointment on the matter, I have never hated the game or the dev.

PS: whichone, you being the next Einstein and all I thought you would guess I was only joking when I wrote lewd 5 and a random percentage along with it.
A) I have never claimed to be smart, nor have I claimed to be "the next" anything/anyone.
Using things I have not said as an attempt to belittle/besmirch me, is not going to work. Do better.
I do not need to be a rocket scientist in order to see how dumb their questions are & if someone as low-brow as me can see it, why the hell can't the people asking it? Shows how dense they must be.

B) Asking if the game is dead, when it's obviously not, is a sure sign of being desperate for attention. They're trying to provoke a response, because RL doesn't give them any. Sad individuals. smh

C) What shit talk? All I've done is laugh at the fact that, last time you were here, you had a bit of a strop & said you were coming back in March.
Your next unsolicited statement was posted on 7th Feb, 11 days later. You're considerably earlier than you said. As I explicitly stated.
I'm just laughing at the fact that, despite your assertion, you cannot seem to stay away.

D) I haven't dug up anything unrelated. The sole thing I dug up was your comment, from 27th Jan, saying that you'd be back in March.
I don't know what you're talking about, but you seem very defensive.
You're not being attacked by me, just because I laughed at the fact that you came back earlier than you said.

E) I understood that it was your attempt at a joke, but it was contrary to established facts.
Hence me posting facts so others can see the real figures, instead of thinking yours were correct, leading to false expectations.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
You do realize last updated on the 1st post shows no update for almost 10 months and that asking when the next update is due for someone seeing the game in the latest reply list and curious may just not be a troll and a simple "fuck knows" is more likely to attract a fan and even a Patreon.
You misunderstand. Never did I type nor infer that all who ask about a update is a troll. Hell the words being talked about was " is game dead." My point is its not logical to ask if a game is dead when the thread is super active and the game does not have an abandoned tag. The rules state if a game is not updated nor has developer given any updates on the progress on the update for more than 3 months, then the game gets an abandoned tag. An Abandoned tag warrant a "is game dead." Many are trolls. Especially their timing. When an update gets posted here the very next day we see something asking about an update or if game was dead. Every single time. We answer them and a day or two after the same question appears. Its like clockwork and it get annoying especiall when people has answer "just look a page back" or "a few pages back." I have always looked up to a few pages back cause normally I see about an update or nothing at all. If nothing all I would either ask or just wait. It makes no sense to just go to a thread and ask a question when you can look and find the answer a page or two back. My biggest problem is not with people asking about an update its them asking the dumb question "is game dead." If the thread is active like this one is it is no where near dead.

Aug 14, 2021

They are the troll type filiuses. Normal Filiuse just want lewds now. Troll filiuses, so they don't get bored, like to throw out nonsense, but (because they are bored) do not realizing they are pulling an Anakin.
Anakin fucks up.gif

Aug 14, 2021
Just let it go my dude. You're just extending it further.
Its not that i am trying to extend it. One of those quotes was a comment directed towards me. I did not look to see how many pages just went and quoted back and then saw something else. Sorry if me not running away from someone quoting me. may continue the nonsense of whether asking "if game is dead" is logical or not. when there are rules to know if it is or not. LOL

• Angry
Reactions: kalthor

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
It's not that man, It's going to end up happening again at some point anyway from someone else. So can't get riled up each time it happens. If you're gonna get offended that easy forums might not be for you. Because trolls would have a grand ol' time with someone like that. In short sometimes you have to let it slide even if they quote you because it escalates.
OIP.pLx6KyNOosUDI7PsSXmc9wAAAA.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, as with almost any tag a homeopathic occurence is sufficient for this one. To quote the tag rules: "Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches..." - so we got the nuns, that's it.

However the logical extreme would be a game set in Paris with the Notre Dame in the background or similar.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes