TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, as with almost any tag a homeopathic occurence is sufficient for this one. To quote the tag rules: "Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches..." - so we got the nuns, that's it.

However the logical extreme would be a game set in Paris with the Notre Dame in the background or similar.
yeah, I think the next big update after this one(forum wise an update is incoming I think), should be a tag rework cause that would make all of our lifes a little easier, as it stands they can easilly become confusing.

Reactions: c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah, I think the next big update after this one(forum wise an update is incoming I think), should be a tag rework cause that would make all of our lifes a little easier, as it stands they can easilly become confusing.
Well, there have been loads of suggestions and discussions about it in the general forum area (called "general" because it is where generally nobody looks ;) ). Ain't that easy though. If you changed the tags only to come in when the content reaches some prominence, those who want to avoid it (think the No NTR Crowd who balks with the first non MC male in game, or here think some overly religious people - yeah, they shouldn't be here in the first place but have you read news about the Catholic Church or Televangelists - not being happy with nuns being included at all. You can make leveled or tiered tags - for "happens", "avoidable", "main theme" - but it starts getting more and more complicated to actually use.

Aug 14, 2021
It's not that man, It's going to end up happening again at some point anyway from someone else. So can't get riled up each time it happens. If you're gonna get offended that easy forums might not be for you. Because trolls would have a grand ol' time with someone like that. In short sometimes you have to let it slide even if they quote you because it escalates.
View attachment 1641112
Who says im riled up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish and whichone

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Getting sick of checking this thread to see when the next damn update will be. Maybe put something on the landing page then, no one wants to read all your BS...

Ugh...
Don't worry...it was just an argument about ' how stupid you sound when you post so STOP IT '.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey everyone,

The covid situation was a bit of an up and down. Overall it was mild, but the mood for working wasn't really top of the list.
Feel like I've passed it around 1-2 days ago. Still have few symptoms, but it is only a few coughs and stuffed nose. I think it's over.
Will go back at work full force now. Sorry for the little break. Covid is a bitch. Take care of yourselves out there everyone.

-HG

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
View attachment 1619046
View attachment 1619049 View attachment 1619048

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 90%
Lewd 2 - 90%
Lewd 3 - 90%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey, DeLucas!

Been working hard this month.
All story is done. All major work on the animations is mostly done. (Now it's just fine-tuning, rendering, and the in between). The last lewd is not as complete as the other.
Progress bar status have changed a bit. Separated story and lewd.
I like the progress bar, but I feel like it is a bit misleading due to the events having such a different length between them.
There has been more lewd scenes and more animations than in any other updates, so that has been a fun experience!

Notice that the last story event has been swapped out with a lewd instead.
That is because I don't want the season finale to be in this update, as there will be a quicker update after this one. It is more fitting there.

I would say 2 weeks and should be done with all the remaining lewds. Then I will quickly do some post work and what not and give it to the beta testers!

-HG
So can we expect the update within Feb?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's not that man, It's going to end up happening again at some point anyway from someone else. So can't get riled up each time it happens. If you're gonna get offended that easy forums might not be for you. Because trolls would have a grand ol' time with someone like that. In short sometimes you have to let it slide even if they quote you because it escalates. View attachment 1641112
The only reason people react that way, is because it's been asked so many times before & it's already clearly proven to be a redundant question.
It's not about him "getting offended that easy". It's merely about idiots getting told that they're idiots, when they display idiocy.
You're quite correct, it will happen again.
But the general populace of this thread, do not suffer fools.
Sometimes the idiots get ignored, sometimes they do not. As you're clearly familiar with forums, I expect you know that already.
Nobody's forcing you to come here.
You see? You couldn't help but respond to a stupid drama queen post, pointing out how redundant its statement was.
That was you telling an idiot that their redundant statement was idiotic, which will also happen again.
What's the difference?
Everyone knows not to feed the troll, but sometimes it's amusing to see them desperately scrambling for scraps. ;):ROFLMAO:
Is there any update on what progress has been made ? I saw in December hopes saying that he tried his best to get the update out before next year so I thought game might be updated in January but even February's early days are gone but still no update ?
And only thing in this thread is people saying something other people getting offended or people saying something to hopesgamimg and other people still getting offended on behalf of hopes like he is their daddy or something.

Simple ETA or link to latest progress update is sufficient you don't have to be shit and write "rEaD pReViOuS pAgEs"
Search, by user: johnelros or HopesGaming, to see latest progress posts.
Last progress update was end of Jan.
Subsequent update from dev, post Covid, can be seen in the post below yours.

On 27th Jan he had about 2.5 weeks before giving it to beta testers.
Add 10 or so days to that for delay due to contracting covid.
Guesstimate how long beta test will take, plus any time for fixing errors.
I'd guess that's end of month before release, at the earliest.
All depends what issues are found, during testing.

Last edited:

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
The only reason people react that way, is because it's been asked so many times before & it's already clearly proven to be a redundant question.
It's not about him "getting offended that easy". It's merely about idiots getting told that they're idiots, when they display idiocy.
You're quite correct, it will happen again.
But the general populace of this thread, do not suffer fools.
Sometimes the idiots get ignored, sometimes they do not. As you're clearly familiar with forums, I expect you know that already.

You see? You couldn't help but respond to a stupid drama queen post, pointing out how redundant its statement was.
That was you telling an idiot that their redundant statement was idiotic, which will also happen again.
What's the difference?
Everyone knows not to feed the troll, but sometimes it's amusing to see them desperately scrambling for scraps. ;):ROFLMAO:

Search, by user: johnelros or HopesGaming, to see latest progress posts.
Last progress update was end of Jan, see here
Subsequent update from dev, post Covid, can be seen in the post below yours.

On 27th Jan he had about 2.5 weeks before giving it to beta testers.
Add 10 or so days to that for delay due to contracting covid.
Guesstimate how long beta test will take, plus any time for fixing errors.
I'd guess that's end of month before release, at the earliest.
All depends what issues are found, during testing.
Never said I don't rile ppl up lol. Some people are just easier targets.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why does this game have religion tag?
In what impact does the religion bring to a mafia story?
What, you're not aware of The DeLuca Testament?
Blasphemy!
Thought DeLuca Faith is a worldwide religion with all the special blessings our Sisters Amita and Amata gives out. :ROFLMAO:

Simple ETA or link to latest progress update is sufficient you don't have to be shit and write "rEaD pReViOuS pAgEs"
Hopes most of the times doesn't give out ETAs unless the update is very close to the release (the few times that he did, well..... he forgot, heh).
So times you'll see ETAs from Hopes will be rare.

With link to latest progress update, uhh...... "Why?" Especially considering that using the search function is bloody easy, and that's the whole point of that function existing for this website (or better yet, "Read previous pages" if a person is even too lazy to do that most simple task (lol), well I got nothing more to say to that person).

If one still doesn't know how to use the search function, myself and several others would gladly tell folks how to search for dev posts in this website.
But spoon feeding them links?

Nope. Not happening. Especially since it shows those people aren't willing to lift a finger for effort (as Hopes said before clearing showing "Lack of effort" when all his dev posts can be found with a little bit of search).
And if one knows how to search for dev posts, they won't need to ask the same question next time (which if they're spoon-fed the info, they will again, the next time around).

This meme seems so appropriate for all the people moaning and complaining about this issue with the whole "Why won't you just give the info to me!"

Its-not-rocket.jpg

Hey everyone,

The covid situation was a bit of an up and down. Overall it was mild, but the mood for working wasn't really top of the list.
Feel like I've passed it around 1-2 days ago. Still have few symptoms, but it is only a few coughs and stuffed nose. I think it's over.
Will go back at work full force now. Sorry for the little break. Covid is a bitch. Take care of yourselves out there everyone.

-HG
Hey, thanks for copying the Dev post here once again.
HopesGaming, glad to hear you've gotten much better man.
Hyped for the update!

So can we expect the update within Feb?
Who knows.
Before Hopes had gotten Covid, I think I remember him saying he had "roughly 2 weeks amount of lewds + post work + beta testing" before release, so if everything goes smoothly with a bit of luck we might get it just before February ends.

But honestly I wouldn't be surprised even if it is a little bit delayed (for e.g. due to bug found during beta testing process) and we get it first week of March.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why am I imagining Floaty in a Papal gown right now? (No, Hopes, don't waste time on that ;) )
Too late, already that seed of idea has taken place in Hopes mind :LOL:

Or Amita and Amata could worn a very uncatholic version of this gown.:love:
Something like this seems very fitting :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I wouldn't mind this either (even though it's a bit more tame than the first one) heh.

But if any of you can find naughtier habits for our dear nuns, you're more than welcome to try. ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, there have been loads of suggestions and discussions about it in the general forum area (called "general" because it is where generally nobody looks ;) ). Ain't that easy though. If you changed the tags only to come in when the content reaches some prominence, those who want to avoid it (think the No NTR Crowd who balks with the first non MC male in game, or here think some overly religious people - yeah, they shouldn't be here in the first place but have you read news about the Catholic Church or Televangelists - not being happy with nuns being included at all. You can make leveled or tiered tags - for "happens", "avoidable", "main theme" - but it starts getting more and more complicated to actually use.
true, although i think a "planned tags" and "relationship types(open, poly, mono, etc..)" section could help a lot with knowing what one might enjoy or not.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
true, although i think a "planned tags" and "relationship types(open, poly, mono, etc..)" section could help a lot with knowing what one might enjoy or not.
Some devs do include planned tags, seen it a couple of times.
As Cartageno said, there have been quite a few discussions about how to make better use of the tag system.
I do agree that they could be done to a more granular level, giving more information to users but, at the end of the day, the only real problems I've seen, arise when people do not familiarise themselves with the site's specific definitions.
Instead they use their own definition, whether from another site, or even if it's just the common usage for the term.
Then they get annoyed when they see a game with a tag applied, which does not meet their expectation for its usage.

That's really the bottom line. If it's not this site's definition, then it doesn't qualify for the tag on this site.
People need to recognise that other, external uses may not apply here.

Anyway, not the thread for this discussion, apologies.

Too late, already that seed of idea has taken place in Hopes mind :LOL:

Something like this seems very fitting :ROFLMAO:

But I wouldn't mind this either (even though it's a bit more tame than the first one) heh.

But if any of you can find naughtier habits for our dear nuns, you're more than welcome to try. ;)
Wowza!! Fucking stunning!

My image search went in a slightly different direction for the DeLuca nuns:
1644360920685.png

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wowza!! Fucking stunning!

My image search went in a slightly different direction for the DeLuca nuns:
View attachment 1642599
Heh, what can I say?
Only the following three words were in my thoughts when trying to search for the images for me:

- Provocation
- Saucy
- Naughty

Pretty sure I can dig up more images which relates to above if I try, but I'll refrain from doing so. :ROFLMAO:

That image looks great by the way (gives the vibe of mature adult action manga which contain nuns).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heh, what can I say?
Only the following three words were in my thoughts when trying to search for the images for me:

- Provocation
- Saucy
- Naughty

Pretty sure I can dig up more images which relates to above if I try, but I'll refrain from doing so. :ROFLMAO:

That image looks great by the way (gives the vibe of mature adult action manga which contain nuns).
Mate, both of those 2 were drop dead gorgeous!
Yeah, I thought the manga style ones were pretty cool. :cool:(y) I almost wanna call them "noir".
I don't think this is a real nun, but hubbada hubbada hubbada!!!!!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes