Chunkehh

Oct 20, 2019
On top of what Niv is saying, all events have pre-requisites/conditions that must be met before you can trigger them.
Press "J" button in the top menu while in freeroam mode, and select "Event Log" which should show the following:

View attachment 1644189
The save was bugged, i didnt initially get the contract quest and didnt realize. so i just started over

Reactions: JJJ84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, there have been loads of suggestions and discussions about it in the general forum area (called "general" because it is where generally nobody looks ;) ). Ain't that easy though. If you changed the tags only to come in when the content reaches some prominence, those who want to avoid it (think the No NTR Crowd who balks with the first non MC male in game, or here think some overly religious people - yeah, they shouldn't be here in the first place but have you read news about the Catholic Church or Televangelists - not being happy with nuns being included at all. You can make leveled or tiered tags - for "happens", "avoidable", "main theme" - but it starts getting more and more complicated to actually use.
In this case, rather than "religious," it's more of a "religious fetish."
Heh, Amita and Amata are pure?
Well I guess they are, in DeLuca faith, hehe.
Well, we did recently have a discussion of what "morality" means in this game.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
F222324 said:
Why does this game have religion tag?
In what impact does the religion bring to a mafia story?
Godfather Part I: Michael does the purge during his nephew's Christening
Godfather Part II: Vito eliminates Don Fanucci, using the Festival of St. Lucia as distraction.
Godfather Part III: Vito gets involved with Vatican politics

Aug 14, 2021
Okay, so I just started playing this yesterday and I have finished all quests except Isabel's route and "Portend".

Some opinions on the game:
My first impression wasn't that good as the writing does seem teenagery at times and there are also some minor typos and style errors here and there. However, I still loved the game and the characters overall and I did find myself entertained by the plot.

The renders are also superb. The only problems I see with the art is that some male faces like Pelata's just seem wrong at certain places, but luckily the MC's face looks pretty cool and so do the girls' (except Laura's: her face looks like some creepy doll straight out of greatgrandma's basement). Last but not least, the texture of tongues looks very off, which is a shame because most other textures look very good.

And now on to more important matters: I have run into a wall and I need of help. I want to continue Isabel's events but I can't finish "A Bottle For A Bottle" because I can't gather more than 4 total stealth and there's a requisite of 5 minimum for the contract.

-7 (base stealth points) + 3 (Fedora (R)) + 4 (Ombra Soldato Shirt (C)) + 1 (Hardened Gloves (R)) +3 (Ombra Soldato Pants (C)) = 4.

I haven't found any other items or quests that help me boost stealth further, so what can I do?
you pay attention to guys faces in games? O_O
I can't take my eyes of the women. :sneaky:
I guess our priorities are different. :ROFLMAO:

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
you pay attention to guys faces in games? O_O
I can't take my eyes of the women. :sneaky:
I guess our priorities are different. :ROFLMAO:
:p Well, at least you chose to mess with me about the guys faces and not about my comment on the little girl's face.

It's an occupational habit. I'm a 3D modeler and I can't help but pay attention to anatomy.

Besides that, characters like the Serpent are pretty cool; if his face turns out to be all weird when he takes off that mask I don't think I'll be able to respect him that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
JJJ84 whichone c3p0

I can't believe you, guys!

You SINNERS! How can you be sooo nasty? Amita and Amata are not those kind of girls! :p

View attachment 1642846

See? For all those sins, you deserve to be punished! :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe you bad Delucas just misread them. They are just devoted and sometimes, well... Their habits could feel a little bit... HOT! :love:

And sometimes, they feel "extra" cooperative with the other children of the "big guy". NO judgement!

So, remember: load your weapons, Delucas, the waiting is almost over. Our girls are coming back! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

View attachment 1642881
From where this Xena and Gabrielle moment?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I didn't ask for explanation my man I just wrote what I saw
So it's perfectly OK for you to come in, post some garbage calling people names, but it's not OK for them to defend their position, after you attacked it?
Bollocks.
Presumably you made your comment aggressively provocative like that, so that you would get a response.
You have no valid, justifiable grounds for complaint about the responses you subsequently receive.
What you've done is actually akin to troll behaviour.

You wrote an asinine, accusatory comment about people in this thread kissing Hopes' ass.
When actually what they're doing is simply pointing out why stupid comments are stupid.
And only thing in this thread is people saying something other people getting offended or people saying something to hopesgamimg and other people still getting offended on behalf of hopes like he is their daddy or something.
This is precisely WHY you were given an explanation.
Because your understanding, of the scenario you describe, is obviously severely lacking & you have jumped to an incorrect conclusion, without ascertaining any facts, or context. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
You clearly need the explanation. I'm just not sure that your comprehension is up to the task.
Simple ETA or link to latest progress update is sufficient you don't have to be shit and write "rEaD pReViOuS pAgEs"
If you post asking people for help, or information, perhaps not calling them "shits" would help you get what you need and be a little less offensive to the people you're asking for help from. :WeSmart:

Address other people respectfully & you stand a better chance of being treated with respect, in return.
Or, talk to them like crap, as you did. But don't then be surprised when they respond in kind & do not help you.
You reap what you sow.
How about that, for an idea? :unsure:

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone got this error.
I just started playing this game.

I'm unable to equip anything.
Always this error occurs.

Should I have to complete any particular quests/events to equip things...???
[Android Port]

Last edited:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone got this error.
I just started playing this game.

I'm unable to equip anything.
Always this error occurs.

Should I have to complete any particular quests/events to equip things...???
[Android Port]
That's a known bug, you should be able to hotfix it manually:
1. Download unren if you don't have it already and put it in the deluca folder
2. Use it to extract and decompile the files (options 1 and 2)
3. Open game\code\inventory.rpy with a text editor and change line 50 from:
if type(other) is str: to
if type(other) is str or type(other) is unicode:

(It's because how unicode is handled by python2 vs 3 (or to be more precise: that unicode strings are of type unicode in python 2, and of type str in python3))

Of course with android you'd probably have to repack it.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That's a known bug, you should be able to hotfix it manually:
1. Download unren if you don't have it already and put it in the deluca folder
2. Use it to extract and decompile the files (options 1 and 2)
3. Open game\code\inventory.rpy with a text editor and change line 50 from:
if type(other) is str: to
if type(other) is str or type(other) is unicode:

(It's because how unicode is handled by python2 vs 3 (or to be more precise: that unicode strings are of type unicode in python 2, and of type str in python3))

Of course with android you'd probably have to repack it.
In PC there is no traceback file..??
Only a log.txt file in Android.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
In PC there is no traceback file..??
A traceback is only created when renpy encounters an error, it's a history of function calls used to diagnose the cause of an error. You don't really need it as a normal user, it's just useful for developers etc

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
A traceback is only created when renpy encounters an error, it's a history of function calls used to diagnose the cause of an error. You don't really need it as a normal user, it's just useful for developers etc
If you edited the file, can you kindly upload it here..??

As I cannot do it on Android.
I would like to give a try with the pc file.

I'm stuck in Isabel's quests.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes