Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It probably won't work on Android without repacking the game on android.
Thank you very much, brother.
It actually worked.

But found another bug now.
I cant buy any accessories.

But I can equip the Shirt Pant these I get after became Soldato.

Any other "fix" for this bug..??

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It probably won't work on Android without repacking the game on android.
Thank you very much for this file.
After restarting the phone, and deleting the log and traceback file, everything is now okey.
I can buy and equip things.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just looked over at his petreon page.. seems he had/has covid and wasnt feeling so well but there are some preview pics so hope he gets better soon and we can enjoy this game some more :sneaky:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just so that people can read for themselves & stop asking, I've even saved you the bother of needing to search:

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 90%
Lewd 2 - 90%
Lewd 3 - 90%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey, DeLucas!

Been working hard this month.
All story is done. All major work on the animations is mostly done. (Now it's just fine-tuning, rendering, and the in between). The last lewd is not as complete as the other.
Progress bar status have changed a bit. Separated story and lewd.
I like the progress bar, but I feel like it is a bit misleading due to the events having such a different length between them.
There has been more lewd scenes and more animations than in any other updates, so that has been a fun experience!

Notice that the last story event has been swapped out with a lewd instead.
That is because I don't want the season finale to be in this update, as there will be a quicker update after this one. It is more fitting there.

I would say 2 weeks and should be done with all the remaining lewds. Then I will quickly do some post work and what not and give it to the beta testers!

-HG
JAN 29, 2022 AT 5:07 PM
Sickness - Covid
Hey everyone,

Some unfortunate news. I've gotten Covid.
First day of symptoms and it is very mild. I am vaccinated (fully), so hopefully that will keep it at bay.
Will keep you guys updated.

-HG

Hey everyone,

The covid situation was a bit of an up and down. Overall it was mild, but the mood for working wasn't really top of the list.
Feel like I've passed it around 1-2 days ago. Still have few symptoms, but it is only a few coughs and stuffed nose. I think it's over.
Will go back at work full force now. Sorry for the little break. Covid is a bitch. Take care of yourselves out there everyone.

-HG
So, now everyone's up to date.
There is no release date & you can draw your own conclusions as to when you think it will be ready, from the above information.
I'd hazard a guess at mid-March.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Just so that people can read for themselves & stop asking.
I've even saved you the bother of needing to search:

There is no release date & you can draw your own conclusions as to when you think it will be ready, from the above information.
Unless you are posting it on every page from now on it won't help. Even if you did the any news on update questions would still persist. I'm sure you've seen it asked, answered, and asked again on a single page on this forum before. I know I have.

images.jpg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Unless you are posting it on every page from now on it won't help. Even if you did the any news on update questions would still persist. I'm sure you've seen it asked, answered, and asked again on a single page on this forum before. I know I have.

View attachment 1648263
lol you know how it goes.
Dev posts progress update.
Following post is some rando asking when next update is gonna be. :WeSmart::KEK:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1648263
lol I'm willing to guess when the thread goes over to the next page there will be another who says "When update?"

Even worse, they might say it on the same page (which literally happened before. A dev post which was on the same page, but 3 or 4 comments below, a comment saying "This game is dead?" or something along similar lines).

Those people just look at OP, and don't bother looking at anything else.

Reactions: WhiteyG
Aug 14, 2021

View attachment 1648263
Most are trolls, but not everyone who asks is a troll. When someone asks for an update even when an update has been shown. Type " read the page or grow up no life fool". Cause all trolls are fools with no lives. If only life was a game then there they would not be trying to bother us with their nonsense.

Merocast

Feb 12, 2022
in the bottle to bottle mission need my stealth to be -5 the maximum I can do -4 what should I do to make it -5 to start the mission

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
in the bottle to bottle mission need my stealth to be -5 the maximum I can do -4 what should I do to make it -5 to start the mission
You begin with Stealth at +1.
Equip the following items:
Fedora (R), +3 Stealth. Gained from Contract: The Snooping Bonans.
Long Coat (R), + 3 Stealth. Purchase for $500 from the Store.
Hardened Gloves (R), + 1 Stealth. Gained from Contract: Nimble Fingers.
Holy Pants (E), + 1 Stealth. Gained from Contract: The Delivery Boy.
Should take you to +9 Stealth.

If you do not have the items above, you can equip the Black Jacket (Common), + 3 ($80 from Store), Black Pants (Common), + 2 ($20 from Store) & the Black Beanie (Common), +1 ($15 from Store).
Taking you to +7.
These 3 items are each available from the start.

Yellow Jacket takes -3 Stealth, Yellow Shirt takes -2 & the Gun takes -2.
If you have any of those items equipped, swap them out.

Last edited:

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
I'm glad Hopes made it through covid unscathed. Many are not so lucky. His health is worth whatever wait we must endure, as it will be worth it.

Perhaps Luna could join the convent? I like the "alternate" habits suggested earlier, and is it so outrageous that I'd like a little lusty Sinful Cosplay with MY Luna? Perhaps some kind of stealth, infiltration mission? I'd be willing to dress up as priest, if it means Luna can be a nun, if only for a day (and night).

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Well, that's just an outright lie.
Nothing is forbidden, unless by site rules.
All anyone has ever objected to, is people asking questions which they can easily answer for themselves.
Why should anyone else have to do the work for you?
Certainly when those questions have been asked and answered, multiple times before.
Not bothering to use the search function does not then mean that you can just use other people to answer your question.
Answer it yourself. All you need to do, is read.

Also, asking when the update is going to be released, from what I've seen, I doubt if anyone here would take any issue with that.
But coming into the thread and asking if the game is abandoned, when the dev was actively communicating one page earlier, is a very different question.
I can only advise you to check your facts, before posting tripe.

You don't seem to understand the definition for the terminology you're using.
A white knight is "someone or something that rescues or saves another person or thing from a bad situation."
Hence the people with illegitimate complaints, otherwise known as Filius Canis, are the white knights, because they're outraged at how the game has not been produced quickly enough for them, so they now see it as their mission to make sure that others do not fall into the same trap.
The people in this thread who point out that the answer to the question was already provided are not being white knights.
By literal definition.
They are simply pointing out the obvious error in the poster's question & proving that they did not need to ask the question.
They just needed to read.
I understand that people can get annoyed when there are constant questions about updates. But what annoys me even more is when same people are attacking people who post those questions. Why even waste time answering them, if you are too busy and do not want to give answer to the actual question? If someone asks a question you do not want to answer, why not just read it and forget about it and move on? I am annoyed because i asked that question once a couple of months ago after reading 2 previous pages of comments and not seeing any talk about update date. And guess what, i got same shit everyone else gets when they ask that question. That is why i get annoyed whenever someone else that asks that question gets shit talked. Anyway peace.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why even waste time answering them, if you are too busy and do not want to give answer to the actual question? If someone asks a question you do not want to answer, why not just read it and forget about it and move on?
Because often, we will end with even more posts a la:
"Does nobody knows?!"
"Hello anyone!?!"
And so on.

Sure, you can debate if this would be better than having three page full (only my guts feeling - haven't checked it, thus it isn't a fact) of posting, why should one search before ask, why it is easy to find the answers yourself, why the most of them are only lazy, why...
Not fan of this either. Doesn't change them and neither does it change us. Hopefully some could put this "debate" to /dev/null (again) where it is the right place for it and hopefully we will have an update that adds content to the game rather soon than late.
But for the date, get some dice and throw them. If anyone should spend money on such a dev, is up to them and usually don't need some smartarse help you can find on any internet forum.
Yet, if you don't spend money on such a dev, you surely don't have ground to complain about the lack of updates.

And I'm too would be much more happy with 3 to 4 updates per year (a.x.0, not a.b.x). But I can't do anything about this - other than perhaps spend a lot of money on him, that I won't do - and some comments on a internet forum won't help.

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I understand that people can get annoyed when there are constant questions about updates. But what annoys me even more is when same people are attacking people who post those questions. Why even waste time answering them, if you are too busy and do not want to give answer to the actual question? If someone asks a question you do not want to answer, why not just read it and forget about it and move on? I am annoyed because i asked that question once a couple of months ago after reading 2 previous pages of comments and not seeing any talk about update date. And guess what, i got same shit everyone else gets when they ask that question. That is why i get annoyed whenever someone else that asks that question gets shit talked. Anyway peace.
I actually just answered the question about when the next update will be..

63037593.jpg :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

It's not always a big deal. That usually starts when someone is asking is this game abandoned or dead like 3 posts after Hopes was on here talking about the game. Also if the question was just answered on the current page or last page and people are just being lazy. For some it's just a pet peeve.

If someone asks about the update and it wasn't just answered I'll usually just tell them what I know. If it was just answered or they are going why isn't this abandoned or some nonsense that's when the fangs come out. :devilish:

Unless it's a troll then just ignore. :WeSmart:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I understand that people can get annoyed when there are constant questions about updates. But what annoys me even more is when same people are attacking people who post those questions. Why even waste time answering them, if you are too busy and do not want to give answer to the actual question? If someone asks a question you do not want to answer, why not just read it and forget about it and move on? I am annoyed because i asked that question once a couple of months ago after reading 2 previous pages of comments and not seeing any talk about update date. And guess what, i got same shit everyone else gets w hen they ask that question. That is why i get annoyed whenever someone else that asks that question gets shit talked. Anyway peace.
Well, the dev of this game put up a nice post which answers a lot of your post (I've highlighted the relevant bits):

To check if a game is abandoned - check tags and the latest replies. Active threads rarely have a game abandoned without the staff knowing about it. This is rather logical.

To check any news about the game progress and release date - search and read the latest replies. Some games do not have someone posting dev posts etc. and after searching and reading it is okay to ask. This is not the case with this thread, as all my posts have been shared so far. Even the free posts are being shared. Asking shows lack of effort.

This is all normal forum behavior to not derail a discussion thread with constant repeat of the same questions. People are not white knighting or any other derogatory terms used simply because they explain this to people.

I don't understand why people are trying to argue against something like this, which has been common in every forum and threads since forever.
Like Hopes said above, calling someone out saying they're lazy due to not using the search function or the thread pages is not a behavior that's new to this game. It's been in basically pretty much all games threads out there in this site.

As to why not ignore the questions? Well Hopes answered it above too. "to not derail a discussion thread with constant repeat of the same questions."
There is actually a rule which applies the same in Hopes' own Discord as well. One of the specific rules there is to not ask "When is update?" question in order to prevent constant asking of it and derailing discussion in the server.
Now f95 is not his discord so it doesn't stop people from asking such questions, but why should the thread be derailed with "when update!?" posts when finding answers to their question is so easy?

And it would be much better to have another person actually knowing how to use the search function and find the answer for themselves, than adding another one on the stack of "Oh too lazy to search" people who expect to be spoon-fed the answer (which are available with a click of a button and type of one word).

Nobody is attacking anybody. All that's been said is "Move your [aimed at all those "lack of effort" crowd] lazy ass, & put some effort into finding the answer yourself, instead of expecting it to be fed to you."

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Someone asking "game abandoned?" is not the same as someone asking "when's the update due?".
As I said before, the former is a stupid question and will get mocked for its stupidity.

Given this, it's quite simple.
If you don't want a stupid answer, then don't ask a stupid question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares
Aug 14, 2021
we do not normally "attack" attack people who ask for info on next update. Its only when people are having bad days. Normally we deal with trolls. They come in and ask for an update right after we get it. Even on the same page. It has already been said to that two different account ask the same question with update info on that page. Many trolls/fools who do not know rules come in asking if "game is dead". Which is a stupid question cause the rules they have for putting abandoned tag is at least 3 months with not only not updating the game, but no update on the next game update. Also if this game was dead "or on life support" than this thread would not be as active as it is. Its simple logic. Sometimes we get annoyed with the trolls and take it out on the wrong people and some days its just cause we are having a bad day in real life. We easily forget, after trolls come in, we all type and and the info on the update gets further and further away. :ROFLMAO:
Its also easy to forget when you got a life outside this thread to deal with. :ROFLMAO:
I can't speak for everyone who normally types in this thread, but most of my time i do not spend here.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Just so that people can read for themselves & stop asking, I've even saved you the bother of needing to search:

I really appreciate your post with all the info (i was expecting some search in the comments but you made it really easy).

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes