Aug 14, 2021
So can we expect the update within Feb?
Probably by the end of March. Some renders take longer than expected. It happens with other devs to. Devs give estimates and fail to realize how much work they actual did and how much is left. We all are humans and we are dumb at times. Its human nature. But i am going to worst case scenario. Best case scenario at the end of the month or beginning of next month. Of course me estimating from Hopes estimations. With the fact he got covid could be after march, but probably not far after.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Mate, both of those 2 were drop dead gorgeous!
Yeah, I thought the manga style ones were pretty cool. :cool:(y) I almost wanna call them "noir".
I don't think this is a real nun, but hubbada hubbada hubbada!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JJJ84 whichone c3p0

I can't believe you, guys!

You SINNERS! How can you be sooo nasty? Amita and Amata are not those kind of girls! :p

nun-bitch.gif

See? For all those sins, you deserve to be punished! :devilish:

Or maybe you bad Delucas just misread them. They are just devoted and sometimes, well... Their habits could feel a little bit... HOT! :love:

And sometimes, they feel "extra" cooperative with the other children of the "big guy". NO judgement!

So, remember: load your weapons, Delucas, the waiting is almost over. Our girls are coming back! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

ezgif-2-6cabbcc3ab.gif

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 whichone

I can't believe you, guys!

You SINNERS! How can you be sooo nasty? Amita and Amata are not those kind of girls! :p

View attachment 1642846

See? For all those sins, you deserve to be punished! :devilish:

Or maybe you bad Delucas just misread them. They are just devoted and sometimes, well... Their habits could feel a little bit... HOT! :love:

And sometimes, they feel "extra" cooperative with the other children of the "big guy". NO judgement!

So, remember: load your weapons, Delucas, the waiting is almost over. Our girls are coming back! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

View attachment 1642881
Heh, Amita and Amata are pure?
Well I guess they are, in DeLuca faith, hehe.

Heh, you know me, I'm a sinner and continue to be naughty, naughty! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

And here are some more ladies for you and others' viewing delight:

You know what? I'm kinda wondering whether HopesGaming will ever consider giving nuns a change for their habits for season 2 (like how main girls will get changes in attire, so different habits for Amita and Amata?).
If he ever considers it, it could be possibly very interesting (I probably wouldn't want anything too out of left field, but still my naughty mind is feeling very curious haha)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You know Pee Wee that I only wanted to help Amita and Amata?
As such I find it natural to think about how they could improve their looks so the could reach more sinners.
Also how could you wrote my name one in the same line as the others, where have I posted some of this sexy hot scanty clothed nuns image?
For this two I would recommend a session with the Pinguin.

Last edited:

cbryanta

Dec 25, 2021
got some problem here with android. everytime i tried to equip an item it always show the error screen n can't move anywhere but quits. anyone can help or any solutions?

Aug 14, 2021
Heh, Amita and Amata are pure?
Well I guess they are, in DeLuca faith, hehe.

Heh, you know me, I'm a sinner and continue to be naughty, naughty! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

And here are some more ladies for you and others' viewing delight:

You know what? I'm kinda wondering whether HopesGaming will ever consider giving nuns a change for their habits for season 2 (like how main girls will get changes in attire, so different habits for Amita and Amata?).
If he ever considers it, it could be possibly very interesting (I probably wouldn't want anything too out of left field, but still my naughty mind is feeling very curious haha)
I think these photos will give real naughty good ideas to him. I know they do for everyone else looking at them. :sneaky: ;)

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84 and EJW

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Too late, already that seed of idea has taken place in Hopes mind :LOL:

Something like this seems very fitting :ROFLMAO:

But I wouldn't mind this either (even though it's a bit more tame than the first one) heh.

But if any of you can find naughtier habits for our dear nuns, you're more than welcome to try. ;)
Challenge excepted latex-nuns-characters-hitman-video-game-5.gif

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
You know Pee Wee that I only wanted to help Amita and Amata?
As such I find it natural to think about how they could improve their looks so the could reach more sinners.
Also how could you wrote my name one in the same line as the others, where have I posted some of this sexy hot scanty clothed nuns image?
For this two I would recommend a session with the Pinguin.
My bad, my apologies. :oops:

Of course! Makes sense! It is LOGICAL! Improved looks means more sinners back to the rightful path! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tiktok-webdevka.gif

Chunkehh

Oct 20, 2019
Hey. Im just wondering how exactly you rank up in this game? im rank 4 and have more than enough to get to soldato, but the option isnt appearing for me. Any help would be appreciated

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hey. Im just wondering how exactly you rank up in this game? im rank 4 and have more than enough to get to soldato, but the option isnt appearing for me. Any help would be appreciated
If you're at level 4 with 100% experience, go to wilfred -> work -> events.It's just under the contracts.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I don't even know how to find "the contract"
The contract is literally the first quest you are assigned. It's the one where you talk to uncle Wilfred about contracts.
Press J, it should bring up the event log. If you're seeing the mission 'the contract' active, like this
you should finish it first before the promotion.
Otherwise attach the save that gives you trouble.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's the thing, it's not. Is there a way to skip? Cause every time i go to that menu, theres just nothing
On top of what Niv is saying, all events have pre-requisites/conditions that must be met before you can trigger them.
Press "J" button in the top menu while in freeroam mode, and select "Event Log" which should show the following:

Snap 2022-02-10 at 12.13.56.png

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
Okay, so I just started playing this yesterday and I have finished all quests except Isabel's route and "Portend".

Some opinions on the game:
My first impression wasn't that good as the writing does seem teenagery at times and there are also some minor typos and style errors here and there. However, I still loved the game and the characters overall and I did find myself entertained by the plot.

The renders are also superb. The only problems I see with the art is that some male faces like Pelata's just seem wrong at certain places, but luckily the MC's face looks pretty cool and so do the girls' (except Laura's: her face looks like some creepy doll straight out of greatgrandma's basement). Last but not least, the texture of tongues looks very off, which is a shame because most other textures look very good.

And now on to more important matters: I have run into a wall and I need of help. I want to continue Isabel's events but I can't finish "A Bottle For A Bottle" because I can't gather more than 4 total stealth and there's a requisite of 5 minimum for the contract.

-7 (base stealth points) + 3 (Fedora (R)) + 4 (Ombra Soldato Shirt (C)) + 1 (Hardened Gloves (R)) +3 (Ombra Soldato Pants (C)) = 4.

I haven't found any other items or quests that help me boost stealth further, so what can I do?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, so I just started playing this yesterday and I have finished all quests except Isabel's route and "Portend".

Some opinions on the game:
My first impression wasn't that good as the writing does seem teenagery at times and there are also some minor typos and style errors here and there. However, I still loved the game and the characters overall and I did find myself entertained by the plot.

The renders are also superb. The only problems I see with the art is that some male faces like Pelata's just seem wrong at certain places, but luckily the MC's face looks pretty cool and so do the girls' (except Laura's: her face looks like some creepy doll straight out of greatgrandma's basement). Last but not least, the texture of tongues looks very off, which is a shame because most other textures look very good.

And now on to more important matters: I have run into a wall and I need of help. I want to continue Isabel's events but I can't finish "A Bottle For A Bottle" because I can't gather more than 4 total stealth and there's a requisite of 5 minimum for the contract.

-7 (base stealth points) + 3 (Fedora (R)) + 4 (Ombra Soldato Shirt (C)) + 1 (Hardened Gloves (R)) +3 (Ombra Soldato Pants (C)) = 4.

I haven't found any other items or quests that help me boost stealth further, so what can I do?
Your base stealth is -7?
That's odd, how did you get that?

When I load up one of my very, very early saves for the game (yup, like 98% of the content not yet done), even when I unequip all my equipment, there's at least 1 stealth point as shown below:

Snap 2022-02-10 at 13.04.52.png

And to compare, following is from my save which has 100% of the content completed (and yes, unequipped all gear just like first save):

Snap 2022-02-10 at 13.09.38.png
Same as the other save file (despite one almost nothing is completed, whereas this one, everything is done), 1 base stealth point.

-7 is pretty extreme and such stat would be very unlikely (unless you used a cheat mod or editor and fiddled around with MC's stats somehow).

Last edited:

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
Your base stealth is -7?
That's odd, how did you get that?

When I load up one of my very, very early saves for the game (yup, like 98% of the content not yet done), even when I unequip all my equipment, there's at least 1 stealth point as shown below:

View attachment 1644336

And to compare this is from my save which has 100% of the content completed (and yes, unequipped all gear just like first save):

View attachment 1644337
Same as the other save file (despite one almost nothing is completed, whereas this one, everything is done), 1 base stealth point.

-7 is pretty extreme and such stat would be very unlikely (unless you used a cheat mod or editor and fiddled around with MC's stats somehow).
That's weird. I haven't touched any mods nor save editors.

Okay, I have just tried starting a new game and the base stealth really is 1 in this one. Is my other save simply somehow bugged as hell or is there any way I could have lowered my stat like that? I did encounter some bugs like when I tried to discard certain items or Wilfred asking me to fetch a gun when I already had it equipped.

I guess I'll have to start over if I want to see the full content of the game. Kind of a drag but can't be helped with WIP games.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's weird. I haven't touched any mods nor save editors.

Okay, I have just tried starting a new game and the base stealth really is 1 in this one. Is my other save simply somehow bugged as hell or is there any way I could have lowered my stat like that? I did encounter some bugs like when I tried to discard certain items or Wilfred asking me to fetch a gun when I already had it equipped.

I guess I'll have to start over if I want to see the full content of the game. Kind of a drag but can't be helped with WIP games.
Stats are moddable via console. Normally I would strictly advise against that (modding your stats up WILL make you miss content) but it should be worth a try for repairing a bugged save. And if it doesn't work and you crash your game (not at all impossible) you'd have lost nothing at all.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes