Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, I just reached the end of 0.07 and I loved it. Can't wait for more! Even when I just have to wait a long time, actually, lol.

But I liked it! The erotic scenes are good enough and I like the slow burn feel of all of it. I want to progress with Lady Cordia the most.

What I wasn't expecting is to enjoy the plot and dialogue. Some exchanges are really funny. I hope this one keeps being worked on to completion.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The update will not be 3 to 4 hours of gameplay. Honestly, it will be a normal-sized update.
Until I work on this full time, expect the unexpected in the development.
We're getting closer to the time I can work on this full time, but that depends on how it all goes with steam release and other stuff behind the curtains.
But until then, the fact of the development process will not change. I know that will disappoint a lot of people, and I of course hate to disappoint the actual players of the game. But alas, this is life.
But updates will be quicker in the future, no matter full work or not.

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
The update will not be 3 to 4 hours of gameplay. Honestly, it will be a normal-sized update.
We're getting closer to the time I can work on this full time, but that depends on how it all goes with steam release and other stuff behind the curtains.
But until then, the fact of the development process will not change. I know that will disappoint a lot of people, and I of course hate to disappoint the actual players of the game. But alas, this is life.
I saw your Patreon post and first and foremost: Get well soon! Your health and real life are most important. I'm very hype for this 3-4h update :D

Reactions: whichone and EJW

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The actual season finale event has been moved back to the update after the next update, so I'm assuming that's gonna be the a quicker release. But can we expect anything extra on top of the season finale event?

For example, some things like Lore section would actually be pretty nice to see finally added in-game main menu (despite them not being main game story/events etc).

blutempest

Nov 14, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi just started playing, there seems to be a problem, whenever i equip something from the inventory an error seems to be occuring. Ignoring the error does nothing either, how can i fix this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
File "game/code/inventory.rpy", line 53, in __eq__
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "TSpecial/Introduction.rpyc", line 529, in script call
File "TSpecial/Introduction.rpyc", line 797, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 299, in script call
File "code/map_instances.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 387, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 395, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 387, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 395, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 390, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 855, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 859, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 1031, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 998, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 1281, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 1281, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 1279, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 1031, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 148, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 180, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 390, in script call
File "Missions/NimbleFinger.rpyc", line 422, in script call
File "TSpecial/povRoom.rpyc", line 411, in script call
File "code/map_instances.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "TSpecial/povRoom.rpyc", line 434, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 336, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 336, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1283, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1265, in update
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1341, in condition_switch_show
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1334, in condition_switch_pick
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
File "game/code/inventory.rpy", line 53, in __eq__
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'name'

```

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For anyone, who needs help, I made a video on how you can the search function to search for updates post:
Not like I need any help on how to use the search function, but just took a look out of curiosity.

For those that don't know how to use the search function, this video is actually quite helpful (kinda wish it was available to be viewed right away, instead of having to download, but alas, I guess it's the size issue).

Wonder if this could be added to the OP, so people don't keep asking the same question over and over again (and saves everyone else trying to explain to these people again, and again).

N7, any chance above post by c3p0 could get added? Perhaps an appropriate name would be "How to search for Dev/Updates Post"

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
If you are a troll get a life. If you are serious. Get a life. You aint paying for it. Hopes is very vocal in this thread and has been updating his patrons on how the update is going. He even caught covid. You should not demand someone update a game you are getting for free when even a patron had come in and threw words of support towards Hopes. You also have no clue what he does and does not do. Intitlement issues only make you sadder. Get rid of that cancer.
may be he is patreon?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
may be he is patreon but just writes in here too?
That would be nonsensical at best because as a Patreon you have different, better methods to voice what you want.

Also people with this level of entitlement as shown in the post will rarely be Patreons because usually they feel they are owed everything without having to sacrifice anything in return.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
may be he is patreon?
That is very unlikely, because as Carta said above, Patreons don't need to voice their opinions that way in order to get the dev's attention that they are not satisfied with the progress.
They can just unsubscribe to Patreon.

And pretty much those who unsubscribe from his Patreon, Hopes knows and is understanding of their decision to do so (since even he admits that this update has been taking too long).

One person who was previously a Patreon said the following:

"I was previously subbed to his Patreon, but I felt the update was taking too long, so I dropped the pledge."

Now compare that to what this person is saying:

"Update your fucking game, my god."

Patreons have much better understanding of Hopes' situation (I'd imagine almost all, if not all of them are his discord members), and since they understand, they don't have that entitlement issue, and it would be very, very unlikely they would take such a tone even if they're disappointed.

Sofar, only people who complain in that manner are those who are non-patreons.

Aug 14, 2021
without sex scenes?
This game is not about "quick releases" nor is it a "slow burn"...unless you the "quick release" type. If you are the "quick release" type then you will feel blue balled. This game is more about the story and world building. It has great renders, great characters and lewd scenes that fit the story well.
may be he is patreon?
First, those who pay are not called "patreons." They are called patrons. The page and account are called patreons.
Secondly, Why would a patron come here to complain? This is not a place where patrons flock to. This the place that pirates gather. If that dumb dumb is a patron then he would be a dumb one. Where is the logic for a patron to come a pirate site to complain? They can complain on Hope patreon and in his discord. Those are the places where patrons flock to. By complaining in front of other patrons it COULD hurt a dev and encourage more working IF they were being lazy. If the dumb dumb was a patron he would know last update was an overhaul of code work on missions and new content. This coming update was suppose to be a season finale. Then Hope got covid. Also this is currently his hobby. He is trying to make it his job. Right now he is trying to figure what format this game will take when he tries to get it on steam. This dev is clearly no slouch. The dumb dumb was clearly a troll farting out its mouth.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
help me , i search the deluca family italian! you can help me?
If you mean the language patches: those were created by users, but eventually all abandoned. I even doubt that they would be generally compatible with the current version.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All right, whichone look ...I know you're from a whole other planet called 'whatever'... So listen, the people of Earth just laugh it out and don't take it literally. So what you just did is a...shit post. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hey, when someone spews that much nonsense which is contrary to established facts, calling it shit is optimistic!
There is no other option but for it to be literal.
At least the mong gave the mods some work. 2 pages of clean-up done! :LOL:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Not like I need any help on how to use the search function, but just took a look out of curiosity.

For those that don't know how to use the search function, this video is actually quite helpful (kinda wish it was available to be viewed right away, instead of having to download, but alas, I guess it's the size issue).

Wonder if this could be added to the OP, so people don't keep asking the same question over and over again (and saves everyone else trying to explain to these people again, and again).

N7, any chance above post by c3p0 could get added? Perhaps an appropriate name would be "How to search for Dev/Updates Post"
I bet if you told everyone the MC bends Cordia over her desk they would know how to search for that shit!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes