whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Haven't read them. Not even once. Should I? I don't know.
Well, that's up to you pal.
If you want to know what they mean & what they're used for, then "Yes".
That would probably be useful, before declaring that the game "should be On Hold" , when the game does not meet the established criteria for that tag. :unsure:

I think it's helpful to understand the specific meaning of the terms used, rather than assuming them to be something that they're not used for.
You know, like reading the contract, before signing it... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahx and HopesGaming

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Luna is hands down my favorite, I feel like her character arc was done perfectly and overall her story was touching, the shit that girl went through,pure horror.
I also really dig the oath scene where she took the bullet out, not wanting The MC to actually get hurt but making him believe that the chamber wasn't empty just to see how much he trusts her, if he would actually pull the trigger. It's just perfect for how unpredictable and crazy her character was throughout the game but also a beautiful moment between the two imo.

This is one of the games I didn't really want to play because of the 2D renders in certain scenes but it turned out to be really good. Looking forward to the continuation whenever that will be.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, that's up to you pal.
If you want to know what they mean & what they're used for, then "Yes".
That would probably be useful, before declaring that the game "should be On Hold" , when the game does not meet the established criteria for that tag. :unsure:

I think it's helpful to understand the specific meaning of the terms used, rather than assuming them to be something that they're not used for.
You know, like reading the contract, before signing it... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
In fairness to Hmong-sama there is a difference between making an official request and expressing a personal opinion about what is worthy of the "On Hold" Tag.

And BTW who reads contacts these days, most people will click accept on 99% ~1% of contacts without even pausing. :p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Discussion about the forum rules is something that can be discussed in other parts of the forum, in which games such as mine can be used as example of why the desire for a 'on hold/abandon tag' rule change is wanted.

Writing it here makes no sense, as it has no effect on the actual forum rules.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get that, but those people then have no valid grounds for complaint when they sign something away that they did not know about.
Much the same as ignorance of the law does not make you innocent of the crime.
" ".
Actually, it might, at least over here we have a "surprising clause" law, more or less saying if something is completely different from what is common in a contract of said kind (say: your rent includes washing your landlord's car weekly), it may be agreed (freedom of contract) but it may not be hidden somewhere on page 78 with all the small printed technical details, otherwise it is invalid. Of course lawyers enjoy arguing over what is suitably different.

But yeah, for the purposes here, if tags should have any meaning at all there must be a common understanding of what they signify. Otherwise I would say "H" needs an incest tag while "L" or "S" shouldn't have one, you see it the other way round, others think all contain incest - or none. With defined tags we at least know what they mean - whether this meaning has any meaning is a different beast of course.

But pointing that out is to no avail probably, the very same guys will come chiming in and claim that tag should be there cause they said so.

Reactions: whichone

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In fairness, if you're going to interject, at least have the courtesy to read what you're discussing in full.
Yes, that's irony. :ROFLMAO:
Right back at ya,
my post wasn't intended as an attack, but what the hell
[rolls up sleeves...]
[game face.... on! o_O]
[... ooops wrong game face....]
[ :devilish:... that's better]

he hasn't demanded anything, he hasn't attempted to lodge a compliant, he has merely voiced a personal opinion :p,

to which you responded

These "rules" are a set of parameters designed to allow staff to be consistent in how they mark threads, they are not set in stone, nor are they handed down from God (I'm fairly sure of this anyway) and as such they are subject to change if the relevant rule makers decide there is reason to change them. A possible prompt for such a rule review might be if some of those rule makers observed changes in opinion trends on the forums. (I'm not saying this is particularly probable, just possible)

You couldn't be more wrong there! The rules are definitely governed by peoples unique feelings, the trick is to be one of the people in power, (or at least have some way to influence the people in power, by say.... making a post :p)

Simples.

I get that, but those people then have no valid grounds for complaint when they sign something away that they did not know about.
Much the same as ignorance of the law does not make you innocent of the crime.
" ".
I saw no complaint in Hmong-sama's post, and I see no evidence he has broken any of F95's laws.
I agree with what I interpret as the spirit of your post in that, posting opinions about site policy in a game thread might be considered "ill advised" if you are actually trying to get them implemented.

BTW this still isn't an attack, I'm merely addressing your accusation that I don't read the posts I respond too.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Haven't read them. Not even once. Should I? I don't know.
Yes you should obviously read the rules, otherwise you'll just keep making ill informed comments, break rules and may eventually get yourself banned.
I saw no complaint in Hmong-sama's post, and I see no evidence he has broken any of F95's laws.
Based on previous statements by mods: Discussion of game development status (game should be on hold/abandoned) in a game thread is OT, trolling (which at f95 pretty much means saying anything which causes an argument, regardless of intent) is inappropriate behavior. Moderation at f95 is subjective, so depending which mod is looking at it they may or may not reach the same conclusions.

Of course all the people responding to 'defend' the game are also OT. Talking about f95 rules in a game thread is OT. My whole post is OT. The 'proper' response to troll/OT posts is to report them & let the mods do the work.

This thread has been a shit-show for a long time, due both to the constant posts about slow release/abandoned/milking etc. and the constant pile-ons by the regulars. If one regular has explained the error of their ways, why do three other people have to do the same thing? If they're breaking the rules report it and move on instead of cluttering the thread with pages of pointless arguing. If the post is stupid but doesn't break rules, just ignore it instead of giving it oxygen by engaging with it.

It's a constant struggle to find actual information/discussion about the game in this thread, because it's regularly overwhelmed by stupid posts and the ensuing to and froing with the regulars.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I thought it's gonna be like a whole entire page but it really isn't. I'll probably read them later or tomorrow.
Great, though I'll note the bit you got scolded about isn't in the general rules, it's in the Game Uploading rules:
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Different sections of the site have extra rules like this pinned at the top which you'll also want to brush up on. None of them are big reads.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Luna is hands down my favorite, I feel like her character arc was done perfectly and overall her story was touching, the shit that girl went through,pure horror.
I also really dig the oath scene where she took the bullet out, not wanting The MC to actually get hurt but making him believe that the chamber wasn't empty just to see how much he trusts her, if he would actually pull the trigger. It's just perfect for how unpredictable and crazy her character was throughout the game but also a beautiful moment between the two imo.

This is one of the games I didn't really want to play because of the 2D renders in certain scenes but it turned out to be really good. Looking forward to the continuation whenever that will be.

How ironic that Gracie turned out to be more effed in the head than Luna, amirite?

I kinda started to suspect she was a high functioning sociopath but once it was pretty much confirmed...yikes. MC better watch out.

Never stick it in crazy, MC!!!

Wait, if he follows that rule with this lot he won't be sticking it anywhere....

What a conundrum....

• Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I hate to interrupt this never-ending rambling, but I have a serious demand :LOL: suggestion to the Godfather.

I think Cordia, as a Donna, needs an arch-nemesis! :devilish:

- She (YES, SHE) could be a another don's wife who was friends with Cordia in the past, a college girlfriend, a former allied or even a enemy who was assumed dead (just NOT the MC's mother, please! :cautious:) - Sorry, NO incest on this (like I have a decision powers on developing the game :LOL:).

- With an enemy who knows her from before the blizzard-queen-thing, Cordia could have a enemy-friend who's knows her past and could be very interesting to the story, and to the MC! :devilish: Imagine, a Milf who's try to steal the attention from the MC against the Delucas girls... SOOO many possibilities... :love:

And... of course, she has to be like...

I don't even know if a 3D model of her exists, if not, those DAZ nerds has to do it NOW! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

Why? Because Hopes is danish (right? :oops:), if not, because he is scandinavian too! :ROFLMAO: It's fuckin' logical! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (more logical than asking all the time about on hold/abandoned tags just bacause you want the update, if you ask me)

And of course, the most important :sneaky:, because I love her! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

If this solid (cof, cof) argument is not enough :sneaky:, me, as a non-paying for this project demand suggest to the dev:

Bonus! Her hairstyle fits perfectly on delucasverse! One more time: L-O-G-I-C-A-L!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you not convinced after all this? NO WAY. I'm out.

ec9e252b-9dca-46e6-b348-1306f59c2d31_text.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Right back at ya,
my post wasn't intended as an attack, but what the hell
[rolls up sleeves...]
[game face.... on! o_O]
[... ooops wrong game face....]
[ :devilish:... that's better]
I don't think either of us are attacking anyone.
This is a simple misunderstanding.

He stated what he was feeling. The term he chose to describe his feeling is the same as the tag. I do not believe this is by coincidence.
The reason I responded, was to point out that how he was feeling has no relevance, as far as tags are concerned.
I simply said that how he was feeling was not in line with how the site applies the tag.

Simply put: "I think it should be on hold" does not equate to it should be on hold.
If there is no valid reason for it to be "on hold", then there is no reason to state it as one's opinion.
It's like pissing into the wind...
BTW this still isn't an attack, I'm merely addressing your accusation that I don't read the posts I respond too.
My apologies. I can't remember what led me to think that.
I retract that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I think you are very unfair with crazy girls, bro.

Like the philosopher Charlie Harper said to his brother Alan when he put his little dong on a batshit-crazy girl:

Alan - But, but, she is crazy!
Charlie - Lucky bastard! Crazy girls are the best on bed!

And they ARE! Some of them fuck my brains out and after, my money and almost took my life (figuratively, of course :oops: )! But, sometimes, we need them! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, don't be so harsh on batshit-crazy girls, they needs Love too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just remember to use a helmet and a bulletproof vest!

pearls-of-wisdom-by-charlie-harper7-1536760474.jpg

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think either of us are attacking anyone.
This is a simple misunderstanding.

He stated what he was feeling. The term he chose to describe his feeling is the same as the tag. I do not believe this is by coincidence.
Yeah I believe he would have liked the rules to be more inline with his own criteria, I can certainly relate, I've had a few of these moments myself.

The reason I responded, was to point out that how he was feeling has no relevance, as far as tags are concerned.
I simply said that how he was feeling was not in line with how the site applies the tag.

Simply put: "I think it should be on hold" does not equate to it should be on hold.
If there is no valid reason for it to be "on hold", then there is no reason to state it as one's opinion.
It's like pissing into the wind...
You did come across as somewhat aggressive/defensive (at least to my eye), especially with that little jab about my due diligence. :p, But no hard feelings on my end, the written medium can be hellish to interpret, the soft tones, mischievous smiles and joking chuckles don't always communicate clearly, particularly when we have no idea where each other is coming from or what head spaces we are currently in.
(and that's before we throw in typos, weird grammar and different levels of education across a multilingual world) o_O

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think you are very unfair with crazy girls, bro.

Like the philosopher Charlie Harper said to his brother Alan when he put his little dong on a batshit-crazy girl:

Alan - But, but, she is crazy!
Charlie - Lucky bastard! Crazy girls are the best on bed!

And they ARE! Some of them fuck my brains out and after, my money and almost took my life (figuratively, of course :oops: )! But, sometimes, we need them! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, don't be so harsh on batshit-crazy girls, they needs Love too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just remember to use a helmet and a bulletproof vest!

View attachment 1673429
My Dad once told me "if you ever have the choice between sticking your dick in crazy or sticking it a blender.... choose the blender.... that way the agony will be over quick"
My dad was an idiot! Crazy Chicks Rock!!!, sure you never know if you'll wake with your cock nailed to the wall, but those little moments make life exciting right!....... right!

• Haha

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
when she "threatened" to kill MC It kinda clicked to me that she could be the main antagonist down the line, almost like a foreshadowing, she brushed it off as a joke sure but there was clearly more to it. Also the emphasis put on how adaptive she is and how she's evolving, she's reaching a point where she'll eventually exceed everyone but due to the fact that Cordia isn't allowing her to join the "family business" there's no doubt she'll become frustrated and go off on her own and that could only lead her to the dark side.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Haha!

Crazy Chicks Rock!!!, sure you never know if you'll wake with your cock nailed to the wall, but those little moments make life exciting right!....... right!
My old man never told me about the crazy gals-blender analogy, but for sure I will do it for my boy! But on the right basis! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have some time to do it, until then, I have to think how I would do it, without creeping out of him (and of course I know that I will fail miserably! :LOL::LOL:)

But you are so fucking right: "those little moments make life exciting right!"

I'm done with cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy girls, but I still love them! :love::sneaky::LOL: And I love Gracie too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joop501

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I hate to interrupt this never-ending rambling, but I have a serious demand :LOL: suggestion to the Godfather.

I think Cordia, as a Donna, needs an arch-nemesis! :devilish:

- She (YES, SHE) could be a another don's wife who was friends with Cordia in the past, a college girlfriend, a former allied or even a enemy who was assumed dead (just NOT the MC's mother, please! :cautious:) - Sorry, NO incest on this (like I have a decision powers on developing the game :LOL:).

- With an enemy who knows her from before the blizzard-queen-thing, Cordia could have a enemy-friend who's knows her past and could be very interesting to the story, and to the MC! :devilish: Imagine, a Milf who's try to steal the attention from the MC against the Delucas girls... SOOO many possibilities... :love:

And... of course, she has to be like...

I don't even know if a 3D model of her exists, if not, those DAZ nerds has to do it NOW! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

Why? Because Hopes is danish (right? :oops:), if not, because he is scandinavian too! :ROFLMAO: It's fuckin' logical! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (more logical than asking all the time about on hold/abandoned tags just bacause you want the update, if you ask me)

And of course, the most important :sneaky:, because I love her! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

If this solid (cof, cof) argument is not enough :sneaky:, me, as a non-paying for this project demand suggest to the dev:

Bonus! Her hairstyle fits perfectly on delucasverse! One more time: L-O-G-I-C-A-L!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you not convinced after all this? NO WAY. I'm out.

View attachment 1673388

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Cordia already kind of looks like her, but with blond hair. Couldn't this be solved with some hair dye.

As far as crazy girls go. Just remember they key your car and slash your tires because they care. They'll love you til it hurts!
It's can be nice sometimes. :devilish:

Aug 14, 2021
How ironic that Gracie turned out to be more effed in the head than Luna, amirite?

I kinda started to suspect she was a high functioning sociopath but once it was pretty much confirmed...yikes. MC better watch out.

Wait, if he follows that rule with this lot he won't be sticking it anywhere....

What a conundrum....
You do realize Gracie is just like her mother? So I would not say she is "effed up in the head." Yes she is a sociopath, but that is not all bad, just can be creepy at times. Also Luna is not "effed up in the head." She is just broken and scared that she is broken. Which makes things more hectic and why MC is their... to mend her.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Cordia already kind of looks like her, but with blond hair. Couldn't this be solved with some hair dye.
Come on, man. You should agree with no excuses with me! I know amIright! :ROFLMAO: Don't try to tear down my logical argument! :ROFLMAO:

They'll love you til it hurts!
It's can be nice sometimes. :devilish:
Oh man, you hit home. Their love is still on my head everyday I do a haircut. Just a little concussion and 8 points sewing on my head, a shoe toe, just for love :love: . (sorry for the special bad english on the last phrase, I did not know how to do it).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joop501 and WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes