TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yea, I have some ideas for which clothes our MC going to wear when he increases in not only rank but story as well
On this subject, please stop doing what all the Triple A Games make use do. Best Stats on the Worst-looking items.

OR at least give us a "cosmetic slot" so I can put the awesome-but-ugly stuff in the real equip slot and put something cooler-in-appearance in the actual appearance slot.

Or just get rid of the appearance altogether. Having the clothes I equip actually appear on my avatar is only cool if the clothes in question aren't a mismatched pile of hideousness. :sick:

Reactions: Stil996

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
On this subject, please stop doing what all the Triple A Games make use do. Best Stats on the Worst-looking items.

OR at least give us a "cosmetic slot" so I can put the awesome-but-ugly stuff in the real equip slot and put something cooler-in-appearance in the actual appearance slot.

Or just get rid of the appearance altogether. Having the clothes I equip actually appear on my avatar is only cool if the clothes in question aren't a mismatched pile of hideousness. :sick:
Cosmetic Slot is a very interesting suggestion in my opinion.
If that becomes an option, I'd actually like the attire that MC actually wears in the main story to be the one to use for the appearance slot (it gives consistency between main story and the contracts in doing so), whereas awesome-but-ugly stuff can go in the real equip slot as you said.

If cosmetic slot is not an option, then alternative could be Legendary (stats) attire sets, which match in appearance, with each specific part of the set being reward for getting the S rank in the contract, with the player eventually getting the whole set (with getting better at contracts).

Both approach sounds interesting, but I guess it's something to consider for Hopes when he goes back to thinking about the contracts.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One question that has been on my mind since your reply to my post with the previous questions.

1) With DeLucas being lax about the whole clothing system especially when one gets to the Elite Soldato rank or above, do you already have (even if it's a glimpse of an idea of visual) what sort of clothing MC will wear as his rank rises?

Not talking about the inventory clothing in contracts (cause those are separate), but what he would wear in main story as Elite Soldato and above.

You know what?
For some weird reason, I can imagine the girls and Cordia & Isabel taking our MC clothes shopping, and put our poor MC through the wringer getting him to do dressup :ROFLMAO::

MC: Why do I need new clothes? Can't I just wear clothes I used to wear?
Gracie: Of course not! You're an Elite Soldato now. You need to look smart, more intelligent! Something like this!

She throws him clothing which looks like a suit which is reminiscent of Joey's suit and Wilfred's gents suit.

Luna: No, he's an Elite Soldato now. He needs to look badass awesome! This is what he needs!

Luna throws to MC clothing which looks pretty...... hardcore. All leathery, and shiny.

Isabel: Girls, girls. This is why he needs an adult's eye when making decisions. Hope needs to wear something elegant, to show his new position. He should try this one out. Isn't that right, mother (to Cordia)?

Isabel throws him a very fancy clothing (which is quite different from Gracie's suit).

Cordia: You are......all...... incorrect. His new attire.......should show his.......charisma....... like this.

She hands him attire that looks a bit old school, yet looks to be with authority.

MC: I really need to do this?
Gracie/Luna/Isabel/Cordia (all at once): Of course!/You better!/Absolutely!/Yes....

MC: Sigh...... (goes to changing room with stacked full of clothes :LOL: )
Few things you forgotten:

She throws him clothing which looks like a suit which is reminiscent of Joey's suit and Wilfred's gents suit.
MC looking at the price, something expensive, but it is a suit.

Luna throws to MC clothing which looks pretty...... hardcore. All leathery, and shiny.
MC looking at the price, very expensive, even more than Grace's suit, and that for the old lock with holes, stone washed etc.

Isabel throws him a very fancy clothing (which is quite different from Gracie's suit).
Even more expensive than the one from Luna.

She hands him attire that looks a bit old school, yet looks to be with authority.
Nedless to say, you would need to be a rich Don to pay for it.

Wilfred goes and fetch him a hat.
Price is even higher as all of the others clothes together.
MC: What the heck? They want this much for a tatty hat?!
Wilfred: Young sir, you're right. I wouldn't have think, that you have such an good eye for this.
Wilfred take the hat back, goes and come with another one.
Wilfred: I even considered to buy this one for myself, but as young sir wanted a proper hat for himself, I had to hold myself back.
MC looks at the hat, the price and then at Wilfred. Without any word he buy the hat that is four times more expensive than the previous one.
After this he tried to avoid buying any other cloths, but he doesn't have a chance. Cause if you could buy the hat that Wilfred recommended, then you have no argument to reject our clothes.
Buy buy all the cloths he need to go to Pops Kasper for a loan.:LOL:

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Another day, another Filius...
At this rate, this thread will need to be replaced and put to live on a farm to take care properly all of them.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
That's why I had to set to show 60 posts per pages, because you could easily gets lost on the never-ending rants of the Filiusland.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The VN so far was amazing. Every day waiting is worth it (at least for me). I love to read your theories and suggestions in the meantime.
Normally i really dislike watching or playing episodic games while they are not completed, but since i found this page filled with tons of amazing games i left my own rule because is worth it.

And i think its amazing the level of detail and the complex plots in some of this VN; none of the creators are big companies or have unlimited budget, but i feel that some of the games that i found here are better than what i normally played in the past.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You know what?
For some weird reason, I can imagine the girls and Cordia & Isabel taking our MC clothes shopping, and put our poor MC through the wringer getting him to do dressup :ROFLMAO::
For some reason, that brought back memories (for self and with my son) of those clothing stores that had Boy Scouts of America certified sections that sold boy scout uniforms. I can imagine a shop in town that had the same for the family soldiers.
Man, even the Filiuses were like "We don't know him"...It's Filiuses, who are usually good at math. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Filii?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Cosmetic Slot is a very interesting suggestion in my opinion.
If that becomes an option, I'd actually like the attire that MC actually wears in the main story to be the one to use for the appearance slot (it gives consistency between main story and the contracts in doing so), whereas awesome-but-ugly stuff can go in the real equip slot as you said.

If cosmetic slot is not an option, then alternative could be Legendary (stats) attire sets, which match in appearance, with each specific part of the set being reward for getting the S rank in the contract, with the player eventually getting the whole set (with getting better at contracts).

Both approach sounds interesting, but I guess it's something to consider for Hopes when he goes back to thinking about the contracts.
And... What about weaponry?

Even the MC is kinda new on direct involvement in the mafias business and he is still on low ranks, there is much to progress on this matter. After all, after the rework, he could just use his fists or a single semi-automatic pistol on missions/contracts, so far. It will be interesting to see how the development will go on. There will be weapons for close-combat? Since the game is not for minors and has a buckets of violence and blood, I see as natural to have a various sets of weapons, even some "eccentric", like a Gottardo's flail - not for MC's use, of course.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And... What about weaponry?

Even the MC is kinda new on direct involvement in the mafias business and he is still on low ranks, there is much to progress on this matter. After all, after the rework, he could just use his fists or a single semi-automatic pistol on missions/contracts, so far. It will be interesting to see how the development will go on. There will be weapons for close-combat? Since the game is not for minors and has a buckets of violence and blood, I see as natural to have a various sets of weapons, even some "eccentric", like a Gottardo's flail - not for MC's use, of course.
So far, there's only hardened gloves and pistols, but given there were other sorts of weapons (such as crowbar, knife etc) in previous version of contracts before they went through complete overhaul I think there will most likely be other close-quarter weapons in the future.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I want a Katana launcher:devilish:
That like rocket launcher, but shoots Katanas instead of rockets?
Hehe, I can almost picture it now

MC talking in (Keanu like tone): Katanas, Lots of Katanas ;)

On another note, this weapon I'm not sure is suitable for MC, but I sure would love for any one of the ladies (whether ally or foe) to wield this weapon:
The kyoketsu-shoge.

It was used by Raizo in 2009 film Ninja Assassin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also used by Nobu in first season of Netflix Daredevil series:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes