Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And... What about weaponry?

Even the MC is kinda new on direct involvement in the mafias business and he is still on low ranks, there is much to progress on this matter. After all, after the rework, he could just use his fists or a single semi-automatic pistol on missions/contracts, so far. It will be interesting to see how the development will go on. There will be weapons for close-combat? Since the game is not for minors and has a buckets of violence and blood, I see as natural to have a various sets of weapons, even some "eccentric", like a Gottardo's flail - not for MC's use, of course.
I noticed on the title screen how he has Luna's PPSh-41, which I think is an interesting choice. The 'traditional' gun for a gangster is the tommy gun, the more modern choice would be an AK, so what's the story behind this piece she has? And what will be the story behind her giving it to him?
DeLuca title.jpg

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
That like rocket launcher, but shoots Katanas instead of rockets?
Hehe, I can almost picture it now

MC talking in (Keanu like tone): Katanas, Lots of Katanas ;)

On another note, this weapon I'm not sure is suitable for MC, but I sure would love for any one of the ladies (whether ally or foe) to wield this weapon:
The kyoketsu-shoge.

It was used by Raizo in 2009 film Ninja Assassin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also used by Nobu in first season of Netflix Daredevil series:

Oh man, this is a hardcore weapon! :oops: I think that would fit perfectly with Gracie! Maybe not for MC, given Raizo (from the movie) was trained on that since childhood, if I remember correctly.

- She is as fast learner, has incredible physical habilities and a strong-willed enough to not give up training on that until she reaches the mastery level. Maybe Caterina too.

For MC, the "eccentric" choices would be a classic Scottish Claymore, maybe a Shashka (cossack weapon similar to a sabre sword) or even a japanese Dotanuki katana (just because the awesome Ogami Itto on Kozure Okami). I could go on a Odachi or Nodachi swords, but I think is too "cartoonistic"/"Final Fantasy" for him :ROFLMAO:.

For a missions MC could make some mess, I agree with Master of Puppets:
I noticed on the title screen how he has Luna's PPSh-41, which I think is an interesting choice.
Or maybe, some more heavy, like a M134 Minigun!
main-qimg-78a8333644a703956b905ec53e500840.gif

But for Luna, I have to go on a Desert eagle .50, just for love! :love::love:
HD_Snatch_Replica_vs_Desert_Eagle_50.gif

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oh man, this is a hardcore weapon! :oops: I think that would fit perfectly with Gracie! Maybe not for MC, given Raizo (from the movie) was trained on that since childhood, if I remember correctly.

- She is as fast learner, has incredible physical habilities and a strong-willed enough to not give up training on that until she reaches the mastery level. Maybe Caterina too.

For MC, the "eccentric" choices would be a classic Scottish Claymore, maybe a Shashka (cossack weapon similar to a sabre sword) or even a japanese Dotanuki katana (just because the awesome Ogami Itto on Kozure Okami). I could go on a Odachi or Nodachi swords, but I think is too "cartoonistic"/"Final Fantasy" for him :ROFLMAO:.

For a missions MC could make some mess, I agree with Master of Puppets:
I think kyoketsu-shoge could fit any DeLuca soldier who uses agility as their primary weapon (actually, perhaps not Caterina since she has rollerskates already. That's already eccentric enough for her. Wouldn't want it to be overkill now, would we? hehe).

Actually come to think of it, it could fit some antagonist ladies too.

For example, an antagonist girl/lady fighting against Caterina in her roller skates? Would be pretty intriguing to see such a fight, and see Cat possibly struggle quite a bit.

Until now, high-ranking DeLuca soliders (i.e. Capos, Wilfred's Division) never had a situation where they had their invincible aura doubted or questioned (even that Ombra mission situation with Caterina & Amata vs 2 Ombra Capos situation, those Capos fought the DeLuca Capos to a stalemate and eventually sort of ran away).

So what better way for other antagonistic Families (or organizations) to question DeLucas' invincible aura than for specialized soldiers (with their own unique weapons) to fight against them?

Such a case would be quite a sight to see, I tell ya.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Actually come to think of it, it could fit some antagonist ladies too.
Siobhan, maybe. Besides, she is one of the "Scorpion daughters (or something like that)", imagine a poisoned kyoketsu-shoge flying on you! :oops:

tumblr_5b676d2c9a582abd32e7307127cdd28d_b4257714_640.gif

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
They both have pretty strong sociopathic traits, to be fair.
Whichever they are, they're both scary, just for different reasons!
Luna would kill you on the spot, in explosive anger.
Gracie would do it cold & make you suffer...
You might survive Luna if you have an ice cream outta nowhere to trade.

You might survive Gracie if you lie about your intent.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You might survive Luna if you have an ice cream outta nowhere to trade.

You might survive Gracie if you lie about your intent.
lol yeah, "might" is the key word there. :ROFLMAO:
With Gracie it's possible. Just not very probable.

I think Hopes said there's no intention for this to become a harem game, so I wonder if there's going to be a difficult choice somewhere down the line. Or if MC can keep playing all 3 (maybe 4 soon, with Cordia) separately.
Which one do you want to break the heart of? Fuck!

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
lol yeah, "might" is the key word there. :ROFLMAO:
With Gracie it's possible. Just not very probable.

I think Hopes said there's no intention for this to become a harem game, so I wonder if there's going to be a difficult choice somewhere down the line. Or if MC can keep playing all 3 (maybe 4 soon, with Cordia) separately.
Which one do you want to break the heart of? Fuck!
That is the thing I was wondering about because the 3 ladies know about each other to an extent. I know I would love a harem but if he has said no harem we will have to make a choice and I'm not looking forward to that. You pick Luna Gracie cries Luna kills you. Pick Gracie Luna gets mad and they both kill you. Pick Isabella Luna and Gracie and the rest of the "family" kills you. The way I see it Cordia is the safest one to be with. Noone goes against her, but Luna and Gracie would stealh kill you or make it look like an accident. Damn the luck. Hopes please find an away to make it harem? PLEASE! LOL.

Aug 14, 2021
That like rocket launcher, but shoots Katanas instead of rockets?
Hehe, I can almost picture it now

MC talking in (Keanu like tone): Katanas, Lots of Katanas ;)

On another note, this weapon I'm not sure is suitable for MC, but I sure would love for any one of the ladies (whether ally or foe) to wield this weapon:
The kyoketsu-shoge.

It was used by Raizo in 2009 film Ninja Assassin:

Also used by Nobu in first season of Netflix Daredevil series:

Dayum I just imagined Katerina with that. Moving around on rollerskates while swinging a kyoketsu-shoge. An image of beauty.
one-piece-sanji.gif

Aug 14, 2021
That is the thing I was wondering about because the 3 ladies know about each other to an extent. I know I would love a harem but if he has said no harem we will have to make a choice and I'm not looking forward to that. You pick Luna Gracie cries Luna kills you. Pick Gracie Luna gets mad and they both kill you. Pick Isabella Luna and Gracie and the rest of the "family" kills you. The way I see it Cordia is the safest one to be with. Noone goes against her, but Luna and Gracie would stealh kill you or make it look like an accident. Damn the luck. Hopes please find an away to make it harem? PLEASE! LOL.
Yeah and also to not choose Luna could be considered leading her on and breaking her heart. Even if MC helps her through her problems wouldn't breaking her heart not only reverse it, but possible mess her up worse....I hate being able to use my brain sometimes...
Hello darkness.gif

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and Paco Loco

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah and also to not choose Luna could be considered leading her on and breaking her heart. Even if MC helps her through her problems wouldn't breaking her heart not only reverse it, but possible mess her up worse....I hate being able to use my brain sometimes...
View attachment 1680231
I can't/won't choose.
Gracie, Luna, Isabel & Cordia, I love 'em all, just for different reasons.
They're all slightly damaged, all insanely beautiful & all ridiculously dangerous.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still working on the game :coffee:
What?:oops:
How can you do this? Breaking the heart of all Filius here that claim, ask or hope that the game is abandoned?o_O:sneaky:
I don't really care about them, but was thinking I ask anyway.:whistle::devilish:

Back on track.
Does Wilfred have only one hat or does he have more than one?
If yes, are they all the same or different ones?
Which type of Italian cement shoes does Wilfred recommended?
And has he checked the cars break since he has given the MC a lift?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes