Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope.
They mean nothing for a lot of the games on this site.

For instance, a game may be at one point be v0.33 then jump instantly to v0.67 in the next update.
The version numbers for a lot of games here are simply just numbers, and shouldn't be interpreted literally (though there are some exceptions, this game isn't one of them).

For this game, before the dev (HopesGaming), back when v0.07 was released, has said that the game at that stage is like 30% done (before full completion).

Upcoming update will finish season 1 of the game, so I'd assume with that the game would be roughly 33~34% or so done.
Thanks for the reply,
I'm behind in the updates, but I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far and the thought that this might turn grow into some massive series was giving me all sorts of tingly feelings :D
I hope you're wrong :p, and this story continues year after year, but still another ~60% to go still isn't bad.

Games can make big jumps in either content or reassessing the goal posts, so skipping from 0.33 to 0.67 isn't necessarily a stumper in my book.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
He said a lot of things that he couldn't keep :(
He only did that once with the statement about "trying to get it out in December 2021", which he admitted he overestimated himself in that case.

Thanks for the reply,
I'm behind in the updates, but I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far and the thought that this might turn grow into some massive series was giving me all sorts of tingly feelings :D
I hope you're wrong :p, and this story continues year after year, but still another ~60% to go still isn't bad.

Games can make big jumps in either content or reassessing the goal posts, so skipping from 0.33 to 0.67 isn't necessarily a stumper in my book.
This was by Hopes back in late Feburary 2021 (just couple of weeks before v0.07 came out):

Hmm. Would say game is around 30% done.
We are done with many of the introductory parts. Not just the characters, but the world and family as well.
Now we are just adding arcs and the 'meat' of it all.

As I said before, version numbers are... just numbers.

To cite another example, in the game "Sorcerer", updates used v0.01, v0.02, v0.03...........v0.35, v0.36 v0.37, v1.00,
with v0.01 = Day 1, v0.02 = Day 2 and so on (and v1.00 is the final day, Day 38).

So version numbers are meaningless in a lot of cases, and one shouldn't put so much stock to them, or otherwise they will be misled often.

Aug 14, 2021
Now take your tin foil hat, lean back and enjoy a wild goose chase.

It is highly unlikely that Gracie and Luna will fight each other. From the opening we also seen the MC with the two sisters and Isabel.
This four I assume show us the next generation of Don or Serpents for the Delucas. Wilfred (Consigliere), Cordia (Donna) and Antonio (Capobastone) is not in the picture. Could simple be for artistic reasons, but for what then do we have our hats on? - Even Wilfred changed his.

What we also have seen is, that Antonio killed the traitor before he could say something.
Antonio is also a little older than the two sisters and, if I'm not wrong, have a different father than this two.

As Capobastone he is the direct successor to Cordia and would gain the most if she, for what reason ever, would retired.
Do he have an agenda on his own? I don't doubt it. Wilfred clearly has his on too. The important question is what does his agenda goes against the goals of the family?

I believe so. We had a lot of incidents already that shows that someone of high rank of the house collaborate with an enemy.
First the malfunction of the car breaks, then the beach prison event and at last the poisoning of the MC. Additionally the assassination attempt on the MC.
Two of them where on the main estate and all involved the core family in a way.

Does Wilfred, Cordia or Antonio doesn't know anything about them? Can it be that all of this fly under their radar? Or is someone directly involved and the others turn a blind eye on it?

My assumption is that Antonio is involved, possibly even in Luna and Gracie childhood events too. His distance to Isabel is also a part of it.
In reaction to this MC and his group will need to go "against" the family to discover this and in the end, Wilfred and Cordia needs to retired.

So now, you can either take your hat of or join me on this goose chase. :ROFLMAO:
I have already thought about this theory myself. Yes it is likely that It was Antonio. Connected to break malfunction poisoning and beach prison? Could be. Luna and gracies childhood events? Maybe. Gracie's childhood event might be tied to Wilfred though. Wilfred could tell that Gracie took after her mother. So he new he needed to "nudge" her into the "right" direction. Think about it. We know he was training her even though Cordia told him not to. We know he is " a gentleman on the outside and a brute on the inside." Meaning he pretends to be a gentleman, but is a true savage. He might be a heartless sociopathic psycho. Basically an amped up fusion of Luna and Gracie in male form. He may have even had a hand in Luna's abduction. We really do not know. There has always been two people I have been most worried about, Antonio and Wilfred. Antonio is a true psycho. Wilfred, you never know what he is thinking. He acts like a gentleman, but at times you can see he is a cunning savage. Then there is the goofy side to him. Which makes me wanna throw an extra. What the hell do we even know about Joey? A forgettable goof who is more talented than what he seems and a mystery. Is he the village idiot or is there something more sinister? .....Maybe Wilfred's son.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
Aug 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think with the whole traitor/inside job situation, many people are expecting either Wilfred or Antonio to be the turncoat of the Family. Each character there are reasons that people may point out are suspicious that they may possibly be the traitor.
Though I don't know why, but for some reason I have my suspicion on Gildart (Wilfred's "favorite pupil"), who is in Wilfred's Division.

He seems to know much moreso than other members of Wilfred's Division (much to Onorina's annoyance), and it is unknown why he seems so interested in MC (to the point of saying something along the lines of "How will you forge your path, MC?" after watching him deal with Quasi-Capo).
While it could be interpreted in many different ways, in a way it also kinda feels like a predator playing with the prey before it readies to strike.

Perhaps I'm just expecting something a bit different since much expectations are on Antonio and Wilfred to turn traitor by many.
Wilfred would not "betray the family"...At least in his mind he wouldn't. His actions can be interpreted different to others than he would. He is a cunning sociopathic fake gentleman savage. Antonio similarly would not "betray the family." He would feel like others are betraying the family cause they do not truly follow his lead. Especially if he was the Don.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rovenant

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Mine probably is a bad/poor theory.
I really appreciate anyone that took time to read my bad theory. I know, probable im wrong, so any comment ill gladly reading you all. And sorry my bad english hahaha.
I dont want to spoil anyone so ill put hide in spoiler.

Last edited:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Still working on the game :coffee:
Season 1 will not have all the way.
Season 2 will have all way with most of em. That is what is planned as of now.
MC needs to man the fuck up. :cool: All this killing and he is still a boy. BTW I read your post a few weeks back and you must have still been sick when you typed it, you gave me COVID o_O:sick: , all over it now and feeling better.
All jokes aside Thanks HopesGaming and looking forward to the update.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
MC needs to man the fuck up. :cool: All this killing and he is still a boy. BTW I read your post a few weeks back and you must have still been sick when you typed it, you gave me COVID o_O:sick: , all over it now and feeling better.
All jokes aside Thanks HopesGaming and looking forward to the update.
Well, the best characters are the ones that you see grow with time, you see them face every problem and learn and then you can develope more empathy to them. For example when Luna tells you her story it, at that point you are really commited to help her or know more about her, because it feels as that trust was build with time and effort.
But yeah, we all want the MC to grow and do more everytime, but if thats made too quickly then it will not be the same. I loved the scenes with every character because this game was not "ch1 you have everyone and they love you".

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Well, I wouldn't outright dismiss your theory (unless Hopes says "Nope, that won't happen" [but even if it happens that way, it's pretty much deep in spoiler territory, and I'd assume he'll keep it close to his chest]), but going that route with Gracie presents two issues;

1) Making her an antagonist would most likely put a stop to her freeroam/lewd events section, so unless Hopes is preparing to do that for Gracie's character (or all girls freeroam/lewd for that matter) it likely wouldn't be a good idea.

as well as;

2) Making Gracie an antagonist I don't think would be met with a positive reaction from Gracie fans.
I mean, I'd only consider Gracie to be my third favorite girl (my favorites go in order of Luna, then Cordia, then Gracie/Isabel), but over the years I've seen quite a considerable number of Gracie fans out there.
They may not be as big as Luna's or as loud as Cordia's fandom, but they certainly exist when they wish to voice their love for her character.
Hence such action might have more of an adverse effect on the game than it being a boon (especially if Gracie is the player's favorite girl).

Portend despite the definition of the word, I think it might be one of those rare instances where the event title may be a red herring.
Plus, there's the MC's inner monologue at the end of that event:

"As much fun it is to think about (Luna vs Gracie), for it to happen for real is another thing. I would never let that happen. I'll protect both of them."

He's made a solemn promise to himself there that he will not let any conflict get in between the DeLuca sisters (2 of the most important people to him), and Gracie becoming an antagonist basically would mean that he has failed to keep that promise. Not sure that would be something I'd be too keen on seeing.

Not invalid points but i think both are manageable. There's plenty of ways to put a character in a villainous role yet still have them interacting in non-violent ways with other characters. Soap Operas have done that for decades. Also pretty much every CW Show. Granted, CW is trash TV but...this ain't exactly highbrow entertainment. lol

I can even see a few scenarios in my head already for how it could all play out, devolve into open civil war, and still end with everyone happily reconciled and forgiving each other. If we're going with multi-season long story arcs.Especially considering how many years it takes to get just part way through one season. That's plenty of time to do some storycrafting.

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I can't see Gracie being the villain. She is so desperate to be allowed to be a part of the family business. If Cordia continued to deny her then I think Gracie might turn just to prove her mother wrong. The only real member of the main cast I could see being the villain is Wilfred (Antonio to a lesser extent or working together.) He has done a few questionable things, but not necessarily going to end up one of the antagonists.

He is the best candidate for it in my opinion. He does have his own division of high ranking members and could possibly sway others to his side. It would be a good twist if it turns out that someone on the inside of the family is working against them. Would just feel strange to me though to have one of the main love interests going to the other side.

The brakes getting cut on the car seems like anyone could've done that, but poisoning the MC seems like it would have to be either a family member or someone really close. Could be funny if it was Luna or Gracie and they told you they didn't know you and just didn't want you in the house or some other silly reason.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I can't see Gracie being the villain. She is so desperate to be allowed to be a part of the family business. If Cordia continued to deny her then I think Gracie might turn just to prove her mother wrong. The only real member of the main cast I could see being the villain is Wilfred (Antonio to a lesser extent or working together.) He has done a few questionable things, but not necessarily going to end up one of the antagonists.

He is the best candidate for it in my opinion. He does have his own division of high ranking members and could possibly sway others to his side. It would be a good twist if it turns out that someone on the inside of the family is working against them. Would just feel strange to me though to have one of the main love interests going to the other side.

The brakes getting cut on the car seems like anyone could've done that, but poisoning the MC seems like it would have to be either a family member or someone really close. Could be funny if it was Luna or Gracie and they told you they didn't know you and just didn't want you in the house or some other silly reason.

I agree at least about Wilfred. In fact in the scenarios playing out in my head right now Wilfred is a biiiiig catalyst.

Picture this: At this point in the story the MC is either having a full fledged affair with Isabel OR....there's a ton of circumstantial evidence to make it appear so. The end result is the same. There is now a very easy and very powerful way to make Antonio an enemy to the MC.

Gracie seems to have as much affection for Antonio as she does for Luna. Granted I remain unconvinced how much of that is authentic. One of the staples of the high-functioning psychopath/sociopath is the ability to fake emotional connections very convincingly and to "love bomb" the targets of their affection. The people they want to possess. That fits Gracie to a T right now.

So if it is revealed that the MC is having an affair with Isabel(Whether it's true or just being implied through circumstantial evidence) this would immediately move Isabel back onto Gracie's shitlist. The whole reason she was there to begin with is that Gracie thought Isabel was cheating on Antonio.

It would also give Antonio cause to want to kill the MC(separate from whoever else is already trying). So what happens if Antonio goes to kill MC but Cordia...for whatever her mysterious reasons....refuses to allow it? Well we might just have the grounds for a DeLuca civil war right there. It could even be a cold war for a while. They could still be sitting at the dinner table together even as lines are being drawn and sides are being picked.

What if when the time comes Gracie has a choice....Team Cordia where she will forever be refused the chance to join the Family business....or Team Antonio where she will be given free reign. Where she will be free to target Isabel. Where she can finally become the thing Cordia fears most and the thing Wilfred longs to see: The one true worthy heiress to Cordia. At least in Wilfred's mind.

Which would be exactly why Wilfred made sure to point Antonio toward the clues about Isabel. Because he knew it would force a schism and Gracie would choose the side that finally lets her evolve beyond Cordia's rigid control. Because Steel can only be forged in Fire.

With high functioning psycho/sociopaths, the moment they feel like they have lost control over you...the moment they think they no longer possess you...all that love bombing affection they showered you with can turn into cold blooded apathy/white hot murder-rage on a dime. If...in that moment where Gracie chose Team Antonio...Luna even hesitated to join her or outright chose to stand by the MC on Team Cordia well...now we have us a Gracie Vs Luna scenario being hinted at in that "Portend" scene.

Additional wedges can be driven between Gracie and the MC by her discovering the hidden cameras, whether she finds them on her own or with Wilfred's nudging her in their direction just like he did Antonio. Psycho/Sociopaths have fragile egos. Getting outmaneuvered like that just adds more fuel to the antagonistic fire. We already saw just quickly all the affection Gracie has shown for the MC was replaced with cold-blooded apathy the moment she merely suspected he had outplayed her. Imagine her reaction when she gets confirmation that he outplayed her?

Maybe she could respect that. Maybe she'd think she's finally found a man worthy of impregnating her. But she might have to work through some cold-blooded apathy/white hot murder rage before she gets to that point. lol

Don't get me wrong now. There are degrees of psychopathy. Maybe Gracie does have some level of genuine love for Luna and Cordia and the MC(and maybe even isabel) that would keep her from going "too far". But a psychopath's idea of "too far" and your idea of "too far" may not necessarily mesh well.

It could all still come out to a loving reconciliation in the end. Maybe Antonio finally comes out of the closet and the Deluca family's reunited power is enough to force the other families to accept this just as they were forced to accept female leaders. But there's plenty of room for drama and conflict and betrayal on the path leading to such a conclusion.

It's all just speculation and theory, of course. A fun way to pass time between updates. But I think this is a highly plausible scenario given what we already know and what's been hinted and teased so far.

Last edited:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Your theories are sooo boring! :ROFLMAO: (kidding)

Well, maybe the MC was trained in the past and he cant remember (he remembers some weird experiences with his mother but we cant know how much and far that went) so if all of that was a red flag op to, for example, "awaken" his hidden skills it wouldnt surprise that much, it makes sense.
The thing that bothers me is that everything happens in the face of Cordia, Gracie and Wilfred and i dont believe they all are involved. If all of this is on porpuse i cant believe Cordia ignoring everything. One explanation could be that all of that is "normal" but if that is true then Cordia will be easily killed (or the girls). Another explanations could be that Cordia avails this course of actions, Gracie still dont know (i hope she finds more and help us) but then it wouldnt make sense that everything is part of a plot against the same family than the one person allowing it.

A lot of questions and (for me) still cant find a path that covers every point haha (and i love that feeling).

Where do you put the M6? Are they ploting with some familiy? are the an external force non related to Mafias? Are they related to Rina or/and Serpeants? (this last question makes sense when you remember how the MC survive the poison, and how Luna developed her skills, i mean forcing the body to adapt)

In any case im with you in the last part, the MC will have to find if he is loyal to the DeLuca as a family, or the girls, or himself.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not invalid points but i think both are manageable. There's plenty of ways to put a character in a villainous role yet still have them interacting in non-violent ways with other characters. Soap Operas have done that for decades. Also pretty much every CW Show. Granted, CW is trash TV but...this ain't exactly highbrow entertainment. lol

I can even see a few scenarios in my head already for how it could all play out, devolve into open civil war, and still end with everyone happily reconciled and forgiving each other. If we're going with multi-season long story arcs.Especially considering how many years it takes to get just part way through one season. That's plenty of time to do some storycrafting.
Gracie is without a doubt shown to have issues (I won't analyze whether she's a psychopath/sociopath or not lol), but so does Luna due to trauma they experienced in their childhood (Luna from her being captive of The Mysterious Six, & Gracie due to her unknown experience in "the Woods"), hence I don't think that would really amount to neither of the DeLuca sisters into becoming a villain.
It just feels like one more thing MC needs to do to help Gracie overcome her troublesome past and heal from her trauma.

Besides, fans like Gracie because she's a bright (not just in intelligence, but also her personality in most matters) girl, and some even downright dislike the way she acted towards MC in that Blizzard Princess event.
Granted, I didn't mind it, and I actually think it added a nice wrinkle to Gracie's character from a "happy, bright princess-like character" showing that she's not perfect, but making her an actual antagonist?
Nah......just don't think it's a good idea, since I think that's gonna tip the scale too extreme to her "negative" side (for me, Gracie being a girl with issues that MC helps overcome like he will do with Luna works just fine. No need to change the formula that works).

So if it is revealed that the MC is having an affair with Isabel(Whether it's true or just being implied through circumstantial evidence) this would immediately move Isabel back onto Gracie's shitlist. The whole reason she was there to begin with is that Gracie thought Isabel was cheating on Antonio.
Previously, someone else asked half-jokingly to Hopes "Considering MC does naughty things to girls in their rooms or even in the living room (i.e. Isabel), shouldn't each girl already be aware that MC is doing lewd acts to other girls?"

Hopes' reply: "In real life, yes most likely MC will be caught red-handed already. But for the sake of game logic, we assume other girls aren't aware."

So unless Hopes removes that game logic limiter sometime in the future, I'd say Isabel is safe at least until then.

But even if the so-called game logic limiter is removed and Gracie finds out, I'm not sure she'll have that big of a reaction.
I mean, her being mad at Antonio initially was based solely on Gracie not having realized Antonio is a bisexual (and also her not knowing it could very well be that Antonio had been cheating on Isabel instead).

With this secret known by her now, I'd say chance of her being mad at Isabel is a lot smaller, especially if she realizes over time the growing distance between Antonio and Isabel.

What if when the time comes Gracie has a choice....Team Cordia where she will forever be refused the chance to join the Family business....or Team Antonio where she will be given free reign. Where she will be free to target Isabel. Where she can finally become the thing Cordia fears most and the thing Wilfred longs to see: The one true worthy heiress to Cordia. At least in Wilfred's mind.
That scenario is unlikely to happen.
The main story of the upcoming update (coming soon) is Gracie forging a plan to get Cordia & Wilfred to accept her into the Family Business and implementing it (with MC & Joey's help).
While we wouldn't know the 100% of the outcome yet, from the preview pics shown, I'd say the outcome is pretty favorable for her (and also, there's the fact that Hopes said before that "helping Gracie get into the Family business will be one of the pre-requisites on unlocking Cordia route").

Additional wedges can be driven between Gracie and the MC by her discovering the hidden cameras, whether she finds them on her own or with Wilfred's nudging her in their direction just like he did Antonio. Psycho/Sociopaths have fragile egos. Getting outmaneuvered like that just adds more fuel to the antagonistic fire. We already saw just quickly all the affection Gracie has shown for the MC was replaced with cold-blooded apathy the moment she merely suspected he had outplayed her. Imagine her reaction when she gets confirmation that he outplayed her?
Hopes never revealed what his plans are for the hidden cameras (perhaps he may reveal them, or not. I asked him the question before, but he said there are no plans for hidden cameras as of this moment).

But I'd like to think even if cameras are revealed, it wouldn't really affect her affection towards the MC too much.
I mean, outside Luna (her older sister and best friend), MC is the first genuine friend she made (she tried to make other friends before, but didn't work, finding them "boring"), and I don't think she'll throw that all away just because she thinks MC outplayed her.

Some may disagree, but I think that "cold-blooded apathy" was not genuine, but Gracie's attempt at humor (but being Gracie, it's a twisted sense of humor, heh)

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The thing that bothers me is that everything happens in the face of Cordia, Gracie and Wilfred and i dont believe they all are involved. If all of this is on porpuse i cant believe Cordia ignoring everything.
Well i've already theorized why Cordia is ignoring the MC's behavior. It's because she WANTS him to do what he's doing. It's been implied(if memory serves correctly) that MC's dad was also pervy and had a way of ingratiating himself to women even when he wasn't trying to be pervy with them. The MC has been watched since childhood so it stands to reason Cordia knows MC inherited dad's gifts with the ladies.

Cordia knows all three of her daughters are a hot mess. Isabel is slowly turning into an alcoholic to cope with losing a baby and being betrayed by her husband. Luna is hiding severe trauma behind a curtain of murderous bloodrage and reckless disregard for her own safety. And Gracie was simply born cray-cray AF.

She brought the MC into the house hoping he could heal their damage and trauma with the power of his co....lossal love.

As for who's trying to kill him and why....either there are not enough clues for that yet or i'm too obtuse to have noticed them. Maybe some sort of revenge ploy against his mother and father. Maybe he's been perceived as a way to get to Cordia. Maybe it's just a long con on the MC to get him to accept the "protection" of the Delucas long enough for him to heal the Deluca women with the power of his Co...lossal love.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well, maybe the MC was trained in the past and he cant remember (he remembers some weird experiences with his mother but we cant know how much and far that went) so if all of that was a red flag op to, for example, "awaken" his hidden skills it wouldnt surprise that much, it makes sense.
The thing that bothers me is that everything happens in the face of Cordia, Gracie and Wilfred and i dont believe they all are involved. If all of this is on porpuse i cant believe Cordia ignoring everything. One explanation could be that all of that is "normal" but if that is true then Cordia will be easily killed (or the girls). Another explanations could be that Cordia avails this course of actions, Gracie still dont know (i hope she finds more and help us) but then it wouldnt make sense that everything is part of a plot against the same family than the one person allowing it.

A lot of questions and (for me) still cant find a path that covers every point haha (and i love that feeling).

Where do you put the M6? Are they ploting with some familiy? are the an external force non related to Mafias? Are they related to Rina or/and Serpeants? (this last question makes sense when you remember how the MC survive the poison, and how Luna developed her skills, i mean forcing the body to adapt)

In any case im with you in the last part, the MC will have to find if he is loyal to the DeLuca as a family, or the girls, or himself.
Thank you for given so many credit about my rant! :ROFLMAO:

Of course is probably bullshit most of that, but the story seems to have very blurred lines between right/wrong, loyalty/treason, and for most important, who is a real allied/enemy on the MC's path. The situations are changing everytime and seems to be very volatile on some NPCs. All I know for sure is the MC is going to be on a blind stepping inside a minefield, everytime.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes