Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Great, you jinxed it :cautious:

Cue the onslaught of "Is the game dead?" Filiuses... :p
Hahaha, nooooo! In any case our comments are the best ones, so any bad comment is like the walls in a room, and we know that the bed cant touch the walls ;)

Today ill play again so i can remember every detail before playing the new version. Such an amazing game.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question:

- Who's played the 'safe' card and put only sound recorders on Delucas rooms? I wonder what would happens when they knows about it ( Wilfred and Cordia probably already knows all about it )

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

- Who's played the 'safe' card and put only sound recorders on Delucas rooms? I wonder what would happens when they knows about it ( Wilfred and Cordia probably already knows all about it )
I played the safe card.

Even though your life depended on it on some level, didn't want my MC to look like a fucking creep. *points finger*

Before gameplay overhaul, I had a save where I only placed audio recorders.
But when playing through v0.07, I was like "damn the consequences" and went with the video recorder.

Besides, who wouldn't want to marvel at the girls' gorgeous bodies :love:? Not to mention visuals add more to the narrative than just sounds with these recorders as to characters reactions/feelings (such as Isabel trying to get intimate with Antonio & he lashes out at her saying "I'm tired, Isabel!" or scene like Gracie and Isabel's argument in Isabel & Antonio's room. Those types of scenes, it's better to be seen than just heard).
Haha, I had the same feeling!
After resolving the issue between Gracie and Isabel, Gracie scared the shit out of my MC when she climbed on that little hint given out by his slippery tongue. His soul was somewhere beetween Earth and Hell at that moment.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I'd played the safe card.

Even though your life depended on it on some level, didn't want my MC to look like a fucking creep. *points finger*
Well, some of my saves has the MC on the dangerous path :devilish:

Like the british SAS motto, 'Who dares wins' (or die painfully and slowy) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rovenant and Ahx

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Before gameplay overhaul, I had a save where I only placed audio recorders.
But when playing through v0.07, I was like "damn the consequences" and went with the video recorder.

Besides, who wouldn't want to marvel at the girls' gorgeous bodies :love:? Not to mention visuals add more to the narrative than just sounds with these recorders as to characters reactions/feelings (such as Isabel trying to get intimate with Antonio & he lashes out at her saying "I'm tired, Isabel!" or scene like Gracie and Isabel's argument in Isabel & Antonio's room. Those types of scenes, it's better to be seen than just heard).

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

Ill try in this replay time. But yeah, i went with the video because we were looking for clues, so seeing the face of the bad one was important for me.

But ill try the other way in the next replay so i can see the consequences.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Adding to some of the things I said in my theory (same as yours) if we think about all the Serpent thing (like superhuman abilities) and Cordia change in her personality to this Ice Queen we know, all the dots lead to some weird training. So it's not strange to imagine someone trying to make 'the perfect soldier/boss's like the Marvel justification in experiments (Hulk, Captain America, etc).
Then if we think about who seems more into that kind of thoughts and who was involved with everything that happened the only answer I can't find is Wilfred.

This really looks like the path of the hero. You take someone with talent (MC, Luna, Gracie) then you face them to pain (M6, The Woods, The thing that made MC resistant to poison/the present) and the will choose to adapt and survive (Like SAW movies). But they can be broken, like Luna, and maybe Gracie too?, even Cordia looks like someone that left her emotions to survive (think of that as a failure). So the MC can be another intent to the same goal (I really believe that M6 will abduct you sooner or later) or he can be seen as the only one with chances of saving the broken family.
I'm making a fanfiction (imaginary) story where my character makes this broken family into a happy family.

1. Luna, I'm gonna kill M6 and make him/her (Luna) forget about his past(Trauma), make Luna smile(happy), then i'm gonna shooting(killing) with him.

2. Gracie, I'm gonna train his social skills and make a lot of Friends for her(Gracie),, i'll be the first friend of him, then I'm gonna dance with her

3. Cordia, I'm gonna make her smile(happy) and drinking tea with him(Cordia)

4. Isabel, I'm gonna make him smile and do some Yoga with her, then drinking wine with her(Isabel).

(Sorry if i add too/soo much " i'm gonna make her/him "... By the way,, i making it on Microsoft Word)

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks always for sharing the Dev posts here!
Appreciate it a lot.

And Gracie, you've been a naughty girl. Very naughty girl. :love:

View attachment 1682313

It's been difficult waiting not gonna lie, but I believe all this wait will be worth it when the update gets released.
I can wait a little longer if we're going see more naughty Gracie. And let's all hope that there's some naughty Luna as well.

Reactions: Rovenant
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes