ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Wow. I go away for a week and we get a nice upskirt of Gracie, a single Filius is given the smackdown by Hopes himself and pages and pages of theory about both familial love and the attempted assassination attempts on the MC. Well, I'm gonna chime in.

I posit that every attempt on the MC's life was allowed and conspired by both Wilfred AND Cordia, to start him on the path to toughening up. Do you REALLY think Wilfred wasn't aware of status of the cars brakes? Or that Cordia wasn't aware of the MC's mother's mithraditism upon him? Or that Wilfred and Cordia were really unaware of what happened to Eiza's sister and the attempted assassination of the MC, given the near-elimination of the Carnifices (who were Delucca allies as stated by both Cordia and in Wilfred's own reluctant words) by the Ombras.

The secrets Cordia and Wilfred keep from MC, known by Serpert, are why I think that none of what has happened to the MC is anything but deliberate. He's in no danger (from the Delucca Family), and the Family is not about to turn on itself. The threat is and remains external (M6).

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Wow. I go away for a week and we get a nice upskirt of Gracie, a single Filius is given the smackdown by Hopes himself and pages and pages of theory about both familial love and the attempted assassination attempts on the MC. Well, I'm gonna chime in.

I posit that every attempt on the MC's life was allowed and conspired by both Wilfred AND Cordia, to start him on the path to toughening up. Do you REALLY think Wilfred wasn't aware of status of the cars brakes? Or that Cordia wasn't aware of the MC's mother's mithraditism upon him? Or that Wilfred and Cordia were really unaware of what happened to Eiza's sister and the attempted assassination of the MC, given the near-elimination of the Carnifices (who were Delucca allies as stated by both Cordia and in Wilfred's own reluctant words) by the Ombras.

The secrets Cordia and Wilfred keep from MC, known by Serpert, are why I think that none of what has happened to the MC is anything but deliberate. He's in no danger (from the Delucca Family), and the Family is not about to turn on itself. The threat is and remains external (M6).
I don't know if Cordia has an active role on planning for MC's all the time. She is the Blizzard Queen, her duty is to take care of family status and do the 'diplomatic' work between other leaders of mafia families. Like Hopes said, she is the prime force that changed things for ever. The most of planning job are divided between Wilfred and Antonio - and Wilfred is much more active at this job, since he is the consigliere and her mentor. Of course there are several secrets to unfold, but I'm not so sure even those two are on the same page on several matters. Wilfred is acting on shadows even without the approval of his Donna, sometimes.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo im guessing Hopes will give us the next update as a 1 year anniversary? :p well i will keep waiting patiently, as im in love with this game... well at least in my girl Luna:love:. keep up the good work hopes, you are making a game of a rare quality.

Reactions: Rovenant

Phyceson

Oct 12, 2021
I can't seem to find laptop items like "The Art of Shadows V1" to increase stealth, charisma or intelligence how to do it ?

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

Like Pee Wee said, its not impossible but hard to believe that Cordia is involved (at least for my analisis). When Cordia avoid giving you information, why is that? and why is she the only one that gives you some info about the photo and your family?

I think that something bad happened in the past, and the current situation made you a target (or maybe some intel made you a target) so she wanted to protect you (maybe guilty, or perhaps in debt?). She cant tell you because you probably will react negatively for some reason, but i think the main reason is Wilfred advice.

But there are some things that go against this theory. Even if Cordia wasnt aware of the car at the beggining of the game (and Wilfred didnt say a thing to her), after the poison in the main house she doesnt act different, so in this part i believe that she was aware that Wilfred made that (and she accepted his motives after explaining). Then again the intent of assasination in the main house by a killer, that means Cordia failing again in her "duty" to protect you (but nothing changed?).

So, or Cordia knew what Wilfred was trying to do and she allowed it. Or all of this is a red flag op. Or those are normal things that happened.

But after reading the theory of Pee Wee (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-7661044), i think that he is right, if all of this is on porpuse by any reason (planned, or part of the deal with your mother, or trying to show you how bad is the mafia world) it makes a lot of sense with the info we have at this point and explains a lot of actions made (and the ones that they didnt).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can't seem to find laptop items like "The Art of Shadows V1" to increase stealth, charisma or intelligence how to do it ?
The guide is very outdated, especially that contracts section.
Those laptop items initially used to exist, but they're gone now with the contracts gameplay overhaul the game went through with v0.07.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the The DeLuca Family [v0.07.2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The DeLuca Family [v0.07.2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question:

- Who's played the 'safe' card and put only sound recorders on Delucas rooms? I wonder what would happens when they knows about it ( Wilfred and Cordia probably already knows all about it )
Safe card? Fuck that! I'm gunna be that creepy MF'r every time! Now watch next update Luna is going to cut off my balls so Gracie can gift wrap them for Cordia to be display prominently in a teak framed glass box on her desk with a brass plaque "This is that Creepy MF'r"

Last edited:

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
I don't know if Cordia has an active role on planning for MC's all the time. She is the Blizzard Queen, her duty is to take care of family status and do the 'diplomatic' work between other leaders of mafia families. Like Hopes said, she is the prime force that changed things for ever. The most of planning job are divided between Wilfred and Antonio - and Wilfred is much more active at this job, since he is the consigliere and her mentor. Of course there are several secrets to unfold, but I'm not so sure even those two are on the same page on several matters. Wilfred is acting on shadows even without the approval of his Donna, sometimes.
Well, it's apparent from the video the MC made of her and Antonio in her office that Antonio is certainly not the first to know everything about the MC. Wilfred certainly does act on his own, but Antonio didn't know WHY the MC was even allowed in, and Wilfred and Cordia did, so I'm not buying that the planning of ANYTHING about the MC involves Antonio. Wilfred is the one who rated the MC Serpent level. It seems Cordia doesn't disagree, hence the Capo Bastone not in the loop on him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Paco Loco

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Like Pee Wee said, its not impossible but hard to believe that Cordia is involved (at least for my analisis). When Cordia avoid giving you information, why is that? and why is she the only one that gives you some info about the photo and your family?

I think that something bad happened in the past, and the current situation made you a target (or maybe some intel made you a target) so she wanted to protect you (maybe guilty, or perhaps in debt?). She cant tell you because you probably will react negatively for some reason, but i think the main reason is Wilfred advice.

But there are some things that go against this theory. Even if Cordia wasnt aware of the car at the beggining of the game (and Wilfred didnt say a thing to her), after the poison in the main house she doesnt act different, so in this part i believe that she was aware that Wilfred made that (and she accepted his motives after explaining). Then again the intent of assasination in the main house by a killer, that means Cordia failing again in her "duty" to protect you (but nothing changed?).

So, or Cordia knew what Wilfred was trying to do and she allowed it. Or all of this is a red flag op. Or those are normal things that happened.

But after reading the theory of Pee Wee (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-7661044), i think that he is right, if all of this is on porpuse by any reason (planned, or part of the deal with your mother, or trying to show you how bad is the mafia world) it makes a lot of sense with the info we have at this point and explains a lot of actions made (and the ones that they didnt).
All valid points. But I still think the Ombra assassination attempt wasn't without knowledge of and tacitly allowed by Cordia and Wilfred. I mean, are you going to argue that an enemy agent would be able to infiltrate their private home without their knowledge? Seriously? I just don't buy that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1682308

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey DeLucas!

Hope everything good with y'all.
Last month was a rough patch, but I feel at top again now with corona and all the other things gone out of the way. (Beside some lower back pains. But that's luckily not affecting the project in any way)
Finished the two of the planned lewd scenes and almost done with the third one.
Then the last lewd event remains. Have already finished the animations on the that one so it is mostly add-ons and writing. Lots of mhm's and ah's.

Bear with me a little more. We're very close now!
-HG
I love her expression. Seems realistic. There are other devs whose poses seem, well, posed. I love that there is a realism to her body and expression.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
All valid points. But I still think the Ombra assassination attempt wasn't without knowledge of and tacitly allowed by Cordia and Wilfred. I mean, are you going to argue that an enemy agent would be able to infiltrate their private home without their knowledge? Seriously? I just don't buy that.
We are saying the same, we both believe that they know (there are some theories about why they are trying to do that).
But, and this is just to give another interpretation (i already said what i believe), it could be that she were able to infiltrate because someone helped her, and they are trying to find who (it could be a serpeant, a capo, etc). I dont believe in this theory, but im just trying to say that there are other possibilities.

But, as i said, we are in the same page.

Reactions: ArtMeat
May 24, 2021
I absolutely love the VN part because I am not such a fan of sandbox game.i'm here for the story but it takes to long to get updates comparing to others VN i am playing so ,I am losing interest gradually ,so consider to update faster because I love the story so far.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I absolutely love the VN part because I am not such a fan of sandbox game.i'm here for the story but it takes to long to get updates comparing to others VN i am playing so ,I am losing interest gradually ,so consider to update faster because I love the story so far.
It's not very sandboxy. Theres a few rooms and the game tells you where to go for an event. There are some games make you look all over the damn place for events, sometimes it gets so bad that the game is unplayable without a walkthrough(*cough* Harem Hotel *cough*), but this isn't one of them. Also, I'm not sure whether or not this is correct(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)but I think there's less content in the VN mode.

Also, the dev said he will try to get updates out faster, but because the patreon makes less money(Not sure how much less)than his job he can't go full-time. He also got covid around feburary so that slowed down his development time.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry if I ask an obvious question, but do we know how big the update will be? (I'm not complaining here, I just want to know)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes