Aug 14, 2021
I absolutely love the VN part because I am not such a fan of sandbox game.i'm here for the story but it takes to long to get updates comparing to others VN i am playing so ,I am losing interest gradually ,so consider to update faster because I love the story so far.
The ones that are developed faster normally have more than just one person developing it. They also do it as their main job. This is his hobby. He is working on making it his job. But until then other than having a job he is entitled to a life. There are also the reasons there was only one update last year and the reasons why its been awhile since the last one. The last update was an overhaul in code and even the way a part of the game functioned. This coming update was meant to be a big season finale update. He then got covid. All these coupled withe the fact he has a job and a life meant he has not been able to get an update out yet. Also you may have lost "some" interest in the game, but most of us can't lose interest. The wait only makes us more ravenous for an update.
joker hi gif.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rovenant

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
It's not very sandboxy. Theres a few rooms and the game tells you where to go for an event. There are some games make you look all over the damn place for events, sometimes it gets so bad that the game is unplayable without a walkthrough(*cough* Harem Hotel *cough*), but this isn't one of them. Also, I'm not sure whether or not this is correct(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)but I think there's less content in the VN mode.

Also, the dev said he will try to get updates out faster, but because the patreon makes less money(Not sure how much less)than his job he can't go full-time. He also got covid around feburary so that slowed down his development time.
As someone that made some bookgames, i know how hard it is to make a story with a lot of paths, thats why i understand the "false consequences" in some of the VN. But yeah, its sad that some VN the "right path or lose everything" so if i want to play just one time i often use the playthrow.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I absolutely love the VN part because I am not such a fan of sandbox game.i'm here for the story but it takes to long to get updates comparing to others VN i am playing so ,I am losing interest gradually ,so consider to update faster because I love the story so far.
Dont you hate when sometimes a VN release a new chapter with really little content, or when you waited 3 months to play 1-2hs? Or when you have an amazing plot that lose quality because of a hurry update? Well, we dont have that problem here. This amazing story was made by someone with a lot of eye to details, and yeah, some things happened that delayed the updated, but we all know the quality and its really worth it.

So, you can go to play other VN in the meantime, there are amazing works in this page, and when the update is released you will always have a marvelous VN to enjoy here.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hello everyone, there is a saving before 0.07.2(at the very beginning 0.07.2)?
thank you in advance
Not really, because much of the "new" stuff is scattered around the game. There's a bit more to the introduction than before (negligible for now but may become confusing down the road if you missed it), there's quite a bit of expansion and stuff going on in the new contract system, and there is one additional mission at the end. So to see what has changed, you might need to restart.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
hello everyone, there is a saving before 0.07.2(at the very beginning 0.07.2)?
thank you in advance
There was actually save files uploaded by c3p0 but I can't seem to find his post (perhaps he can).

But as Carta said in the post above, that update had stuff added in the beginning (Dominico intro), early game ~ middle (Wilfred's contracts overhaul), and end (Ombra mission, its aftermath event).

So probably better to start again from beginning if you don't want to miss out anything.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
As someone that made some bookgames, i know how hard it is to make a story with a lot of paths, thats why i understand the "false consequences" in some of the VN. But yeah, its sad that some VN the "right path or lose everything" so if i want to play just one time i often use the playthrow.
The only problem with Harem Hotel(Which was fixed in the latest update iirc)is that there are so many eevents locked to a certain time of day that without a walkthrough the playtime shoots up to a ridicoulous level. I don't want to jump between rooms after every cycle(Morrning, afteroon, everning)just to play the game. It makes it a boring and tedious experience.

Now, for games that lock you out of a path when you make the wrong choices I always use a walkthrough. I don't have enough time to be reloading saves to find out where I went wrong, i'd rather get through an update with a bittersweet smile on my face(Bitter that I need to wait for an update, happy that I got to play a good game)rather than a face of pure boredom while I raise my hand and say, "yay".

This section isn't aimed at you:
Although I would've liked the update to have been out 2 months ago, the dev can only do so much. I have concerns about the game, but unlike others I understand that the dev is doing the best he can to get an update out and ready while juggling a job at the same time. I won't complain about slow updates because the dev had stated that unless his patreon income reaches more than the money he makes from his job this will only be a side-job/hobby.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The only problem with Harem Hotel(Which was fixed in the latest update iirc)is that there are so many eevents locked to a certain time of day that without a walkthrough the playtime shoots up to a ridicoulous level. I don't want to jump between rooms after every cycle(Morrning, afteroon, everning)just to play the game. It makes it a boring and tedious experience.

Now, for games that lock you out of a path when you make the wrong choices I always use a walkthrough. I don't have enough time to be reloading saves to find out where I went wrong, i'd rather get through an update with a bittersweet smile on my face(Bitter that I need to wait for an update, happy that I got to play a good game)rather than a face of pure boredom while I raise my hand and say, "yay".

This section isn't aimed at you:
Although I would've liked the update to have been out 2 months ago, the dev can only do so much. I have concerns about the game, but unlike others I understand that the dev is doing the best he can to get an update out and ready while juggling a job at the same time. I won't complain about slow updates because the dev had stated that unless his patreon income reaches more than the money he makes from his job this will only be a side-job/hobby.
I learnt the hard way about episodic games with Life is Strange. I was expecting a lot more but it was kind of hurry ending (the first game), so I learnt to be more patient.
But yeah, the more you love a game the harder it is to wait. This one is on my top five (Eternum, City of Broken Dreamers, Pale Carnations, Being a DIK, and this one). So every time I feel like 'i can't wait to play more chapters' I replay the game or i try to remember that usually the quickest have less details.

But the community here helped A LOT, because with all the plot discussion and the theories made me still be in topic and enjoy while waiting.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes