Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey DeLucas!

Hope everything good with y'all.
Last month was a rough patch, but I feel at top again now with corona and all the other things gone out of the way. (Beside some lower back pains. But that's luckily not affecting the project in any way)
Finished the two of the planned lewd scenes and almost done with the third one.
Then the last lewd event remains. Have already finished the animations on the that one so it is mostly add-ons and writing. Lots of mhm's and ah's.

Bear with me a little more. We're very close now!
-HG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1682308

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey DeLucas!

Hope everything good with y'all.
Last month was a rough patch, but I feel at top again now with corona and all the other things gone out of the way. (Beside some lower back pains. But that's luckily not affecting the project in any way)
Finished the two of the planned lewd scenes and almost done with the third one.
Then the last lewd event remains. Have already finished the animations on the that one so it is mostly add-ons and writing. Lots of mhm's and ah's.

Bear with me a little more. We're very close now!
-HG
Thanks always for sharing the Dev posts here!
Appreciate it a lot.

And Gracie, you've been a naughty girl. Very naughty girl. :love:

200.gif

It's been difficult waiting not gonna lie, but I believe all this wait will be worth it when the update gets released.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Dare we hope the Luna Lewd is MC finally going all the way with one of (arguably THE) main girls? The others are probably random girls but the one that's specifically assigned to Luna.... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Dare we hope the Luna Lewd is MC finally going all the way with one of (arguably THE) main girls? The others are probably random girls but the one that's specifically assigned to Luna.... :cool:
Doubt it.
Hopes said from the beginning that he will be taking time before our MC get the bed action with the main girls.
So there will be naughty, funsie time with them, but it's gonna be a bit of while until we go all the way with any of them (and yes, that would include Luna also).

Probably most lewd stuff in the upcoming update will be Gracie (considering Hopes said that Gracie will actually go further than Isabel did in her previous update), but even with that, I don't think our MC will get to go all the way (considering Gracie is still in the beginning stages of learning about sexuality).
It's most likely too soon (especially the main girls).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Season 1 will not have all the way.
Season 2 will have all way with most of em. That is what is planned as of now.
Something that I've been wondering.
Considering that Contracts are a bit limited in structure (as to how much story can be told in a single contract), how will romancing characters be like for those Wilfred's contracts exclusive characters; like for example, the bikini lady, wife of Bernero Family's Don.

With characters like that, will their romance arcs be split over multiple contracts (across E, D, C etc contracts)?

I know contracts are not on your mind right now, but a little bit curious as to how romance would work there (since contracts are different form of storytelling from main game).

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
has this been abandoned? last update was almost a year ago... april 2021
If the game was abandoned the abandoned tag would be on it. The mods have a strict policy they go by. Also if you pay attention you would see this thread is extremely active like an active volcano. Which is a good indicator that the game is still being worked on.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
What?:oops:
How can you do this? Breaking the heart of all Filius here that claim, ask or hope that the game is abandoned?o_O:sneaky:
I don't really care about them, but was thinking I ask anyway.:whistle::devilish:

Back on track.
Does Wilfred have only on hat or does he have more than one?
If yes, are they all the same or different ones?
Which type of Italian cement shoes does Wilfred recommended?
And has he checked the cars break since he has given the MC a lift?
Finally someone asks some great questions! None of those ridiculously detailed questioned like JJJ84 always asks.

Unfortunately Hopes just totally ignored them and goes on about when we might be able to fuck the main characters. Like anyone really cares about that. I'm here for the story Hopes.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Still working on the game :coffee:
Im glad you are healthy again. Take care of your back and neck (when i had those problems it helped doing Tai Chi (defensive martial art)). We all remember that the greatest works take time, and we really love your game so im happy if you are good in both health and mind (yes, if your mind bugs we cant enjoy this amazing VN, so take care extra there haha ).

Im really happy to be able to play your game, and im thankfull with you for making it.

Reactions: JJJ84

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Season 1 will not have all the way.
Season 2 will have all way with most of em. That is what is planned as of now.

Aaaaaand you just resurrected a theory.

I think there's been alot of teasing and hint-dropping that in the end, Gracie's going to be the villain. Or if not THE villain, then at least a villain.

Note that doesn't necessarily mean that things won't end amicably and reconciled. Plenty of villains get redemption arcs. But ever since I realized Gracie's a psychopath I started to suspect she was gonna end up an antagonist. It was reinforced when even Cordia showed signs of being worried about what Gracie could become if she were ever taken off the leash.

My suspicions were further enforced in that whole flashback scene where Gracie has the pacifier....showing how cold-bloodedly manipulative she was even then. Then that is followed by MC theorizing what would happen if Gracie and Luna ever became enemies...I think Uncle doth protest too much in that scene.

Heck upon revisiting it...that scene is even named "Portend" in the replay section. Crack out your dictionary and look up the definition of that word people. lol.

But I dismissed this theory a loooooong time ago cuz I assumed that after all this time the game's probably approaching it's conclusion and there isn't enough time to write a villain arc for Gracie, let alone a villain/redemption arc for her.

But if this is only season 1....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Aaaaaand you just resurrected a theory.

I think there's been alot of teasing and hint-dropping that in the end, Gracie's going to be the villain. Or if not THE villain, then at least a villain.

Note that doesn't necessarily mean that things won't end amicably and reconciled. Plenty of villains get redemption arcs. But ever since I realized Gracie's a psychopath I started to suspect she was gonna end up an antagonist. It was reinforced when even Cordia showed signs of being worried about what Gracie could become if she were ever taken off the leash.

My suspicions were further enforced in that whole flashback scene where Gracie has the pacifier....showing how cold-bloodedly manipulative she was even then. Then that is followed by MC theorizing what would happen if Gracie and Luna ever became enemies...I think Uncle doth protest too much in that scene.

Heck upon revisiting it...that scene is even named "Portend" in the replay section. Crack out your dictionary and look up the definition of that word people. lol.

But I dismissed this theory a loooooong time ago cuz I assumed that after all this time the game's probably approaching it's conclusion and there isn't enough time to write a villain arc for Gracie, let alone a villain/redemption arc for her.

But if this is only season 1....
Well, I wouldn't outright dismiss your theory (unless Hopes says "Nope, that won't happen" [but even if it happens that way, it's pretty much deep in spoiler territory, and I'd assume he'll keep it close to his chest]), but going that route with Gracie presents two issues;

1) Making her an antagonist would most likely put a stop to her freeroam/lewd events section, so unless Hopes is preparing to do that for Gracie's character (or all girls freeroam/lewd for that matter) it likely wouldn't be a good idea.

as well as;

2) Making Gracie an antagonist I don't think would be met with a positive reaction from Gracie fans.
I mean, I'd only consider Gracie to be my third favorite girl (my favorites go in order of Luna, then Cordia, then Gracie/Isabel), but over the years I've seen quite a considerable number of Gracie fans out there.
They may not be as big as Luna's or as loud as Cordia's fandom, but they certainly exist when they wish to voice their love for her character.
Hence such action might have more of an adverse effect on the game than it being a boon (especially if Gracie is the player's favorite girl).

Portend despite the definition of the word, I think it might be one of those rare instances where the event title may be a red herring.
Plus, there's the MC's inner monologue at the end of that event:

"As much fun it is to think about (Luna vs Gracie), for it to happen for real is another thing. I would never let that happen. I'll protect both of them."

He's made a solemn promise to himself there that he will not let any conflict get in between the DeLuca sisters (2 of the most important people to him), and Gracie becoming an antagonist basically would mean that he has failed to keep that promise. Not sure that would be something I'd be too keen on seeing.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
He's made a solemn promise to himself there that he will not let any conflict get in between the DeLuca sisters (2 of the most important people to him), and Gracie becoming an antagonist basically would mean that he has failed to keep that promise. Not sure that would be something I'd be too keen on seeing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now take your tin foil hat, lean back and enjoy a wild goose chase.

It is highly unlikely that Gracie and Luna will fight each other. From the opening we also seen the MC with the two sisters and Isabel.
This four I assume show us the next generation of Don or Serpents for the Delucas. Wilfred (Consigliere), Cordia (Donna) and Antonio (Capobastone) is not in the picture. Could simple be for artistic reasons, but for what then do we have our hats on? - Even Wilfred changed his.

What we also have seen is, that Antonio killed the traitor before he could say something.
Antonio is also a little older than the two sisters and, if I'm not wrong, have a different father than this two.

As Capobastone he is the direct successor to Cordia and would gain the most if she, for what reason ever, would retired.
Do he have an agenda on his own? I don't doubt it. Wilfred clearly has his on too. The important question is what does his agenda goes against the goals of the family?

I believe so. We had a lot of incidents already that shows that someone of high rank of the house collaborate with an enemy.
First the malfunction of the car breaks, then the beach prison event and at last the poisoning of the MC. Additionally the assassination attempt on the MC.
Two of them where on the main estate and all involved the core family in a way.

Does Wilfred, Cordia or Antonio doesn't know anything about them? Can it be that all of this fly under their radar? Or is someone directly involved and the others turn a blind eye on it?

My assumption is that Antonio is involved, possibly even in Luna and Gracie childhood events too. His distance to Isabel is also a part of it.
In reaction to this MC and his group will need to go "against" the family to discover this and in the end, Wilfred and Cordia needs to retired.

So now, you can either take your hat of or join me on this goose chase. :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

It is highly unlikely that Gracie and Luna will fight each other. From the opening we also seen the MC with the two sisters and Isabel.
This four I assume show us the next generation of Don or Serpents for the Delucas. Wilfred (Consigliere), Cordia (Donna) and Antonio (Capobastone) is not in the picture. Could simple be for artistic reasons, but for what then do we have our hats on? - Even Wilfred changed his.

What we also have seen is, that Antonio killed the traitor before he could say something.
Antonio is also a little older than the two sisters and, if I'm not wrong, have a different father than this two.

As Capobastone he is the direct successor to Cordia and would gain the most if she, for what reason ever, would retired.
Do he have an agenda on his own? I don't doubt it. Wilfred clearly has his on too. The important question is what does his agenda goes against the goals of the family?

I believe so. We had a lot of incidents already that shows that someone of high rank of the house collaborate with an enemy.
First the malfunction of the car breaks, then the beach prison event and at last the poisoning of the MC. Additionally the assassination attempt on the MC.

Does Wilfred, Cordia or Antonio doesn't know anything about them? Can it be that all of this fly under their radar? Or is someone directly involved and the others turn a blind eye on it?

My assumption is that Antonio is involved, possibly even in Luna and Gracie childhood events too. His distance to Isabel is also a part of it.
In reaction to this MC and his group will need to go "against" the family to discover this and in the end, Wilfred and Cordia needs to retired.

So now, you can either take your hat of or join me on this goose chase. :ROFLMAO:
I think with the whole traitor/inside job situation, many people are expecting either Wilfred or Antonio to be the turncoat of the Family. Each character there are reasons that people may point out are suspicious that they may possibly be the traitor.
Though I don't know why, but for some reason I have my suspicion on Gildart (Wilfred's "favorite pupil"), who is in Wilfred's Division.

He seems to know much moreso than other members of Wilfred's Division (much to Onorina's annoyance), and it is unknown why he seems so interested in MC (to the point of saying something along the lines of "How will you forge your path, MC?" after watching him deal with Quasi-Capo).
While it could be interpreted in many different ways, in a way it also kinda feels like a predator playing with the prey before it readies to strike.

Perhaps I'm just expecting something a bit different since much expectations are on Antonio and Wilfred to turn traitor by many.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

Well if you think about it three happened at the house. Cut brakes in the garage, poison in kitchen, and assassination in his room. How did she know what room he was in? Your thoughts are pretty good I think. But what about the ass when he first gets there? Just my thoughts and questions.

Reactions: Rovenant

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know where we are in the story ? if I interpret the version number correctly then we are only 7.2% in! with 92.8% still to come
Is that a fair assessment?

• Haha

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know where we are in the story ? if I interpret the version number correctly then we are only 7.2% in! with 92.8% still to come
Is that a fair assessment?
Nope.
They mean nothing for a lot of the games on this site.

For instance, a game may be at one point be v0.33 then jump instantly to v0.67 in the next update.
The version numbers for a lot of games here are simply just numbers, and shouldn't be interpreted literally (though there are some exceptions, this game isn't one of them).

For this game, before the dev (HopesGaming), back when v0.07 was released, has said that the game at that stage is like 30% done (before full completion).

Upcoming update will finish season 1 of the game, so I'd assume with that the game would be roughly 33~34% or so done.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes