TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
You do realize Gracie is just like her mother? So I would not say she is "effed up in the head." Yes she is a sociopath, but that is not all bad, just can be creepy at times. Also Luna is not "effed up in the head." She is just broken and scared that she is broken. Which makes things more hectic and why MC is their... to mend her.
No, Gracie's a sociopath. Cordia is very much capable of compassion and empathy. Almost too much so. She has to turn that part of her off. Bury it. Hide it. The Blizzard Queen is a role she plays. Yet she has repeatedly shown moments of tenderness, remorse, and genuine thought and care for others.

Gracie is the Blizzard itself. Anything she appears to be that isn't a Blizzard....that's the role Gracie's playing.

Gracie even scares Cordia. That's why Cordia doesn't want Gracie in the family business. Because she knows exactly what someone with absolute 0 morality and compassion could do with the kind of power and influence Gracie would have if she ever became the head of the family. And what she might do just to become the head of the family.

That's what being a sociopath means. A sociopath isn't capable of real empathy. To them everyone else on earth is like a Videogame NPC. Think about how you yourself treat a videogame NPC. They're nothing. They're fake. They're disposable.

Now sure, maybe you have some NPCs that you really, REALLY like....that you care about. Triss/Yenn in the Witcher games. Panam/Jackie in CP2077. Your favorite party members in the Dragon Age/Mass Effect games. Etc, etc. Not all NPCs are created equal afterall. You can get attached. But that's not because you recognize some sort intrinsic value to the life and existence of this non-existant NPC. That's because of how interacting with that NPC makes you feel. That's what Luna and Cordia and maybe even the MC are to Gracie. They're her favorite NPCs.

But still just NPCs at the end of the day. And like any NPC, if Gracie ever gets bored of them she'll just...flick the power switch off.

Now maybe....maaaaaayyyybe Luna might be an exception. Luna might be the one thing in the universe Gracie truly cares about....but again, for a sociopath the degree to which they care about others is heavily dependent on how those others make the sociopath feel and how much use/value the sociopath believes they get from having that person in their life. If Luna ever truly opposed Gracie on something well...that wouldn't make Gracie feel very good anymore, would it? And that could diminish Luna's value maybe...

There are degrees of sociopathy. Maybe Luna truly is the one human tether Gracie has. Only Hopes knows that for sure. We'll see.

I've explained before that I suspect the primary reason why Cordia recruited the MC is that she is banking on him having inherited the same "gift" his father had. The ability to fix broken women with the power of his co...uhhh...compassion. Yeah. Let's call it compassion. Heh.

She brought MC into the house hoping he would do exactly what he's doing. Connecting to her three daughters. Cordia wants the MC to help Luna get over the trauma of her abduction and help Isabella get past the trauma of losing the baby and being abandoned by her husband. And he's pretty much done those two jobs at this point. Or is well underway at least.

But perhaps most of all...I think Cordia is hoping and praying the MC can become a second source of humanity for her beautiful little sociopath. Or a first, if Gracie's bond to Luna isn't really as absolute as it appears...

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Haha!

My old man never told me about the crazy gals-blender analogy, but for sure I will do it for my boy! But on the right basis! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have some time to do it, until then, I have to think how I would do it, without creeping out of him (and of course I know that I will fail miserably! :LOL::LOL:)

But you are so fucking right: "those little moments make life exciting right!"

I'm done with cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy girls, but I still love them! :love::sneaky::LOL: And I love Gracie too!
Lol consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with a daughter, I dread the day when mine is old enough to start chasing boys, but until then I'll just enjoy every second of her baby/toddler years:cry:

If I do however have a son down the line, I'll tell him to chase the crazy!! , crazy chicks are the most passionate, my mom, my sister and my fiance are all pretty crazy and they are the most affectionate people I know...well my sister is kinda in between lol but Of course there's a difference between crazy and phsycho when it comes to women, always avoid phsycho go for crazy!!

Aug 14, 2021
No, Gracie's a sociopath. Cordia is very much capable of compassion and empathy. Almost too much so. She has to turn that part of her off. Bury it. Hide it. The Blizzard Queen is a role she plays. Yet she has repeatedly shown moments of tenderness, remorse, and genuine thought and care for others.

Gracie is the Blizzard itself. Anything she appears to be that isn't a Blizzard....that's the role Gracie's playing.

Gracie even scares Cordia. That's why Cordia doesn't want Gracie in the family business. Because she knows exactly what someone with absolute 0 morality and compassion could do with the kind of power and influence Gracie would have if she ever became the head of the family. And what she might do just to become the head of the family.

That's what being a sociopath means. A sociopath isn't capable of real empathy. To them everyone else on earth is like a Videogame NPC. Think about how you yourself treat a videogame NPC. They're nothing. They're fake. They're disposable.

Now sure, maybe you have some NPCs that you really, REALLY like....that you care about. Triss/Yenn in the Witcher games. Panam/Jackie in CP2077. Your favorite party members in the Dragon Age/Mass Effect games. Etc, etc. Not all NPCs are created equal afterall. You can get attached. But that's not because you recognize some sort intrinsic value to the life and existence of this non-existant NPC. That's because of how interacting with that NPC makes you feel. That's what Luna and Cordia and maybe even the MC are to Gracie. They're her favorite NPCs.

But still just NPCs at the end of the day. And like any NPC, if Gracie ever gets bored of them she'll just...flick the power switch off.

Now maybe....maaaaaayyyybe Luna might be an exception. Luna might be the one thing in the universe Gracie truly cares about....but again, for a sociopath the degree to which they care about others is heavily dependent on how those others make the sociopath feel and how much use/value the sociopath believes they get from having that person in their life. If Luna ever truly opposed Gracie on something well...that wouldn't make Gracie feel very good anymore, would it? And that could diminish Luna's value maybe...

There are degrees of sociopathy. Maybe Luna truly is the one human tether Gracie has. Only Hopes knows that for sure. We'll see.

I've explained before that I suspect the primary reason why Cordia recruited the MC is that she is banking on him having inherited the same "gift" his father had. The ability to fix broken women with the power of his co...uhhh...compassion. Yeah. Let's call it compassion. Heh.

She brought MC into the house hoping he would do exactly what he's doing. Connecting to her three daughters. Cordia wants the MC to help Luna get over the trauma of her abduction and help Isabella get past the trauma of losing the baby and being abandoned by her husband. And he's pretty much done those two jobs at this point. Or is well underway at least.

But perhaps most of all...I think Cordia is hoping and praying the MC can become a second source of humanity for her beautiful little sociopath. Or a first, if Gracie's bond to Luna isn't really as absolute as it appears...
Dude the Blizzard Queen is not a role. Its a title. That title is cause everything she did, she neither smiled nor got angry. Even now she rarely smiles and never shows anger. She is a sociopath, but one who was taught how to be empathetic. Codia is not scare of Gracie. She is afraid she will be the second Blizzard Queen. There are people who need a "light" to keep them from teetering off the "right path." Luna's father ,Luca I believe his name was, was one such light. Think about it. The name of corida's daughters. Gracie which comes from the word grace. Grace has many meaning one of which is having kindness and mercy. (Bibical meaning) It also means thankful. Then there is Luna. We get Luna from the Roman Goddess of the moon Selene. That translates to Luna. The moon lights up the night sky. A light in the darkness. Though she is in darkness and her light seems to have dimmed because of it, but the MC has awakened the light of our dear Moon Goddess. To get back on point. Cordia's actions in the war and afterwards shows the same thing. She herself was a sociopath without any conscience. That is why she was the Blizzard Queen. Her light (Luca..She also said MC's mother taught her alot of social stuff)showed her what it means to have a conscience. Also Cordia's son's name is fitting. Search etymology and you will find out one of its meanings is flower (anthros) and man (anthropos). So yeah the best writers do their homework. FYI Hopes calls himself a writer since he not only does the renders but the story and its lore. Which is very fitting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Lol consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with a daughter
Oh man, I would love to have a girl too, just doesn't happened. For a guy who's does not wanted any kids, it is a real challenge. :oops: I mean no offense, but in THIS world, I have no much hopes on humanity - even if I know there is a tons of good people hiding out there :unsure: All we can do is try to make them better than us and after get we guilt because we put them on a fucked up situation :cautious:

there's a difference between crazy and phsycho when it comes to women, always avoid phsycho go for crazy!!
Good insight! After my rambling, I was thinking how do you measure the level of "craziness" you can endure. And your comment fits perfectly on the situation. Go for crazies, get away from psychos! :ROFLMAO: (And I had a fair amount of psycho-girls for two or three lives) :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So, our resident sociopath is anchored by our resident psychopath?
Yikes! :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yeah I believe he would have liked the rules to be more inline with his own criteria, I can certainly relate, I've had a few of these moments myself.
So, with that context, hopefully you now recognise my original response for what it was.
Not an attack, simply a statement of fact - which is kinda why I said about reading it fully, so that you could appreciate that context. Which you clearly now do.(y)
You did come across as somewhat aggressive/defensive (at least to my eye),
I was defending, against an invalid complaint.
Producing a defence is easy, when the opinion is contrary to established facts. The facts themselves are the defence.
It doesn't matter what he feels. So what, if he thinks it should be on hold?
The rules dictate when a game receives the "On hold" tag & this game does not have one.
So I provided indisputable reasoning for why the expressed opinion is invalid & irrelevant.
Effectively, I'm defending common sense - the world's biggest oxymoron. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, we're all good here, as far as I'm concerned. (y)

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So, our resident sociopath is anchored by our resident psychopath?
Yikes! :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

lol so for the record it looks like I got sociopaths and psychopaths mixed up a bit. Most of what I described would more accurately apply to psychopaths than sociopaths.

In my defense it's been about 20 years since I studied this subject and I never did put it to any practical applications :oops: :sneaky:

So Luna's the sociopath and Gracie is the psychopath. Yikes indeed.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
lol so for the record it looks like I got sociopaths and psychopaths mixed up a bit. Most of what I described would more accurately apply to psychopaths than sociopaths.

In my defense it's been about 20 years since I studied this subject and I never did put it to any practical applications :oops: :sneaky:

So Luna's the sociopath and Gracie is the psychopath. Yikes indeed.
I'd say Luna is funny, Gracie is sweet, and both can be a little scary. :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hate to interrupt this never-ending rambling, but I have a serious demand :LOL: suggestion to the Godfather.

I think Cordia, as a Donna, needs an arch-nemesis! :devilish:

- She (YES, SHE) could be a another don's wife who was friends with Cordia in the past, a college girlfriend, a former allied or even a enemy who was assumed dead (just NOT the MC's mother, please! :cautious:) - Sorry, NO incest on this (like I have a decision powers on developing the game :LOL:).

- With an enemy who knows her from before the blizzard-queen-thing, Cordia could have a enemy-friend who's knows her past and could be very interesting to the story, and to the MC! :devilish: Imagine, a Milf who's try to steal the attention from the MC against the Delucas girls... SOOO many possibilities... :love:

And... of course, she has to be like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't even know if a 3D model of her exists, if not, those DAZ nerds has to do it NOW! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

Why? Because Hopes is danish (right? :oops:), if not, because he is scandinavian too! :ROFLMAO: It's fuckin' logical! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (more logical than asking all the time about on hold/abandoned tags just bacause you want the update, if you ask me)

And of course, the most important :sneaky:, because I love her! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

If this solid (cof, cof) argument is not enough :sneaky:, me, as a non-paying for this project demand suggest to the dev:

Bonus! Her hairstyle fits perfectly on delucasverse! One more time: L-O-G-I-C-A-L!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you not convinced after all this? NO WAY. I'm out.

View attachment 1673388

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well given that she's said to be very sick by "Serpent", I doubt Rina (MC's mom) would be in any position to act as a nemesis (unless she's one of those mastermind characters who just pull strings without getting involved).
But since I'm getting the sort of feeling that MC's father might be in an antagonistic role, if that happens, I'd really wish for Rina to stay on the good (or better term would be MC's side) side I guess?
But all just speculation from my end.

As for Cordia's nemesis, well...... we already have "the woman on the speaker" (who made child Luna force-kill her dad Lucan) in My name is Luna event (while she is never shown, Lucan refers to her as "bitch" so I'm assuming it's a woman).
So I can already see that character as Cordia's nemesis.

Is this woman part of the Mysterious Six? And is she in a "disappeared" status like MC's father with no real affiliation or is she one of those ones who uses subterfuge (could be one of the wife of Dons of Big 5 while acting as Mysterious Six)?
There's lots of questions to be had.

As for the "woman in the speaker" (I consider her as Cordia's nemesis), I actually don't have a specific look or real life person preference in mind as to the character's design. I guess the only stipulation I would have is that the character looks, unique (more than often, I've seen some games devs just recycle same girls models used by others, which is disappointing)?
But Hopes does a really good job in that department, so there's no concern with that.

To add further, there will be couple of "female antagonists" in the game, and not just for Cordia I'd imagine.
I asked Hopes this question before:

6) Speaking of unobtainable characters (as mentioned before), possibility for any female characters out there with the following attributes?

- gorgeous & sexy
- antagonistic towards DeLucas, whether as a rival, or just irredeemable (evil, through and through)
- immune to MC's charms
- strong like Cynthia, Caterina, Amita, Amata, Luna, etc etc)

If the female characters who fit the above description exist, it would be pretty cool to pit them against some male DeLuca soldiers (whom are rank Elite Soldato and above), or better yet, pit them against our lady soldiers of DeLuca for something like this :LOL::LOL:

1411694_DeLuca_Questions_catfight_gif.gif

Hopes' answer:

6) Yush. There will be a couple of those. Some in minor ways while others major.
Yessssssssssssssss. Love good girls, but Me also likey evil girls. Me likey a lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well given that she's said to be very sick by "Serpent", I doubt Rina (MC's mom) would be in any position to act as a nemesis (unless she's one of those mastermind characters who just pull strings without getting involved).
But since I'm getting the sort of feeling that MC's father might be in an antagonistic role, if that happens, I'd really wish for Rina to stay on the good (or better term would be MC's side) side I guess?
But all just speculation from my end.

As for Cordia's nemesis, well...... we already have "the woman on the speaker" (who made child Luna force-kill her dad Lucan) in My name is Luna event (while she is never shown, Lucan refers to her as "bitch" so I'm assuming it's a woman).
So I can already see that character as Cordia's nemesis.

Is this woman part of the Mysterious Six? And is she in a "disappeared" status like MC's father with no real affiliation or is she one of those ones who uses subterfuge (could be one of the wife of Dons of Big 5 while acting as Mysterious Six)?
There's lots of questions to be had.

As for the "woman in the speaker" (I consider her as Cordia's nemesis), I actually don't have a specific look or real life person preference in mind as to the character's design. I guess the only stipulation I would have is that the character looks, unique (more than often, I've seen some games devs just recycle same girls models used by others, which is disappointing)?
But Hopes does a really good job in that department, so there's no concern with that.

To add further, there will be couple of "female antagonists" in the game, and not just for Cordia I'd imagine.
I asked Hopes this question before:

6) Speaking of unobtainable characters (as mentioned before), possibility for any female characters out there with the following attributes?

- gorgeous & sexy
- antagonistic towards DeLucas, whether as a rival, or just irredeemable (evil, through and through)
- immune to MC's charms
- strong like Cynthia, Caterina, Amita, Amata, Luna, etc etc)

If the female characters who fit the above description exist, it would be pretty cool to pit them against some male DeLuca soldiers (whom are rank Elite Soldato and above), or better yet, pit them against our lady soldiers of DeLuca for something like this :LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1674134

Hopes' answer:

Yessssssssssssssss. Love good girls, but Me also likey evil girls. Me likey a lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have to give you a lot of credit for your intent to discuss about my ranting like a "serious" topic! :ROFLMAO:

Well, I will not elaborate a theory from what I imaginated for a nemesis to Cordia, I just had the intent to suggest to put another Milf on the plot, who's could antagonize Cordia (because they could have a similar ages and they would know each other from the past).

First, I imaginated a hostile-respectful relationship between them, not because they like each other (or maybe they were friends before), but they respect their capabilities. Because of that, I think the "woman on speaker" doesn't fit for this, because obviously, assuming if it was a woman who's ordered Luna to kills her own father, I think there is not anything close to respect between each other. Otherwise, I wonder what Hopes will do if he puts Cordia and the leader of Mysterious Six (if is a woman) face to face, that would be nothing but a fucking epic! :oops::oops:

On my ranting, I just imaginated a scenario on a former friend who's choose to go on another path than Cordia, like a badass milf who's became a housewife or else from a don, on the otherside, Cordia starts a "revolution" inside the core of the mafia families who's defines the actual scenario on Delucasverse. Like, the decision and the first moves from Cordia to seize the power on the past was the reason to build the resentment between them (Did I kill you brothaa feelings, u know? :ROFLMAO: ). Does this makes some sense? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A gorgeous milf who's try to make our donna jealous would spice things for our poor MC! (and gets him on a lot of troubles!) :ROFLMAO:

Besides, you kinda missed the central point of my nonsense: She has to be like Connie! She must be like Connie! Connie! Connie! Connie! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why? Because it's logical, of course. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

of-course-thor.gif

And I do looove bad girls too! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have to give you a lot of credit for your intent to discuss about my ranting like a "serious" topic! :ROFLMAO:

Well, I will not elaborate a theory from what I imaginated for a nemesis to Cordia, I just had the intent to suggest to put another Milf on the plot, who's could antagonize Cordia (because they could have a similar ages and they would know each other from the past).

First, I imaginated a hostile-respectful relationship between them, not because they like each other (or maybe they were friends before), but they respect their capabilities. Because of that, I think the "woman on speaker" doesn't fit for this, because obviously, assuming if it was a woman who's ordered Luna to kills her own father, I think there is anything close to respect between each other. Otherwise, I wonder what Hopes will do if he puts Cordia and the leader of Mysterious Six (if is a woman) face to face, that would be nothing but a fucking epic! :oops::oops:

On my ranting, I just imaginated a scenario on a former friend who's choose to go on another path than Cordia, like a badass milf who's became a housewife or else from a don, on the otherside, Cordia starts a "revolution" inside the core of the mafia families who's defines the actual scenario on Delucasverse. This does makes some sense? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A gorgeous milf who's try to make our donna jealous would spice things for our poor MC! (and gets him on a lot of troubles!) :ROFLMAO:

Besides, you kinda miss the central point of my nonsense: She has to be like Connie! She must be like Connie! Connie! Connie! Connie! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why? Because it's logical, of course. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

And I do looove bad girls too! :devilish:
Heh, I'll do anything (and yes, that includes transforming your rant into a serious topic lol) to drive the convos away from those really headache inducing reacting to trolls.

I think it would really depend on one's interpretation of a "nemesis." There are different meanings of the word, one may interpret nemesis as an all out antagonist who is the absolute arch-enemy to the protagonist, while others may interpret the word as a long standing rival to the protagonist.

I interpret "nemesis" as the former (hence why I think "the woman on the speaker" fits in that case). Characteristics you're describing, I generally interpret it more as a "rival" (and a rival would compete with the protagonist, but not necessarily always be hostile in terms of their behavior).

I mean yes. Rina was Cordia's first friend and I'd assume she made more lady friends afterwards.
And given Cordia went through a war to change the old ways of mafia's society rules, I can certainly see one (or more) of her old friends be wife of any of the Dons who still sticks to the old ways, and leaves the relationship between Cordia and her friend to be strained.
Though while that would be intriguing, I guess I'm more interested in "the woman in the speaker", the one who is one of the masterminds that orchestrated one of the most painful events for Cordia, Luna, & Lucan, and it being set up in a way to inflict the maximum pain possible to the DeLucas (by having Luna forced to kill Lucan).
(For me,) that just feels a lot more heavy in weight (in terms of how it will affect Cordia emotionally) than anything else.

Heh, not sure Cordia is the type to get jealous (wouldn't know, since we didn't get too much events with her showing her emotions [though there are a few]), but if she does get jealous, just wait till she finds out about MC playing naughty with both her daughters and Isabel.
Though I guess she could be pretending to be ignorant about it :ROFLMAO:.

I'm not quite as set on that the possible character has to look like someone (for me, as long as the character model looks unique and HOT [yes, flaming HOT], I would be content).
Having said that, as to the hotness of Connie Nielsen goes you've got no argument from me there. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Heh, I'll do anything (and yes, that includes transforming your rant into a serious topic lol) to drive the convos away from those really headache inducing reacting to trolls.

I think it would really depend on one's interpretation of a "nemesis." There are different meanings of the word, one may interpret nemesis as an all out antagonist who is the absolute arch-enemy to the protagonist, while others may interpret the word as a long standing rival to the protagonist.

I interpret "nemesis" as the former (hence why I think "the woman on the speaker" fits in that case). Characteristics you're describing, I generally interpret it more as a "rival" (and a rival would compete with the protagonist, but not necessarily always be hostile in terms of their behavior).

I mean yes. Rina was Cordia's first friend and I'd assume she made more lady friends afterwards.
And given Cordia went through a war to change the old ways of mafia's society rules, I can certainly see one (or more) of her old friends be wife of any of the Dons who still sticks to the old ways, and leaves the relationship between Cordia and her friend to be strained.
Though while that would be intriguing, I guess I'm more interested in "the woman in the speaker", the one who is one of the masterminds that orchestrated one of the most painful events for Cordia, Luna, & Lucan, and it being set up in a way to inflict the maximum pain possible to the DeLucas (by having Luna forced to kill Lucan).
(For me,) that just feels a lot more heavy in weight (in terms of how it will affect Cordia emotionally) than anything else.

Heh, not sure Cordia is the type to get jealous (wouldn't know, since we didn't get too much events with her showing her emotions [though there are a few]), but if she does get jealous, just wait till she finds out about MC playing naughty with both her daughters and Isabel.
Though I guess she could be pretending to be ignorant about it :ROFLMAO:.

I'm not quite as set on that the possible character has to look like someone (for me, as long as the character model looks unique and HOT [yes, flaming HOT], I would be content).
Having said that, as to the hotness of Connie Nielsen goes you've got no argument from me there. ;)
Well, maybe (just maybe :sneaky:) I exaggerated a bit, talking about a arch-nemesis, on that scenario, "she" would be more like a rival. About the "woman on the speaker", I have to agree with you, but otherwise, the Misterous Six were not only focused on Delucas, but of course, they are the worst threat on this scenario, for now.

About the jealousy on Cordia, I just can be grateful that she does not really exists, because even mentioning that stupidity could kills me! :ROFLMAO: It is just unfair to a so strong-willed and powerful character like her. Even if she could sense something like that, she is the Blizzard Queen, goddamit!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hm.
Pure influences, and power status wise, it would be hard to find a nemesis for Cordia.
She was one of the prime force for the big war that changed the system that allowed females to have more power.

But there can be many ways to be rival on, I guess. For now there is no one in my mind tho. But who knows.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, maybe (just maybe :sneaky:) I exaggerated a bit, talking about a arch-nemesis, on that scenario, "she" would be more like a rival. About the "woman on the speaker", I have to agree with you, but otherwise, the Misterous Six were not only focused on Delucas, but of course, they are the worst threat on this scenario, for now.

About the jealousy on Cordia, I just can be grateful that she does not really exists, because even mentioning that stupidity could kills me! :ROFLMAO: It is just unfair to a so strong-willed and powerful character like her. Even if she could sense something like that, she is the Blizzard Queen, goddamit!
Well, MC probably wouldn't even need to tell her.
Wilfred might actually just tell on the MC to the donna (Traitor!!!! :ROFLMAO: ).

or it could go like the following:

Cordia sees MC having sex with either Luna (or Gracie):

Cordia: Wilfred........ did you..... know about this?
Wilfred: Oh? My lady, whatever do you mean? I'm hurt at the accusation!

waiting-simpsons.gif

:ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hm.
Pure influences, and power status wise, it would be hard to find a nemesis for Cordia.
She was one of the prime force for the big war that changed the system that allowed females to have more power.

But there can be many ways to be rival on, I guess. For now there is no one in my mind tho. But who knows.
One question that has been on my mind since your reply to my post with the previous questions.

1) With DeLucas being lax about the whole clothing system especially when one gets to the Elite Soldato rank or above, do you already have (even if it's a glimpse of an idea of visual) what sort of clothing MC will wear as his rank rises?

Not talking about the inventory clothing in contracts (cause those are separate), but what he would wear in main story as Elite Soldato and above.

You know what?
For some weird reason, I can imagine the girls and Cordia & Isabel taking our MC clothes shopping, and put our poor MC through the wringer getting him to do dressup :ROFLMAO::

MC: Why do I need new clothes? Can't I just wear clothes I used to wear?
Gracie: Of course not! You're an Elite Soldato now. You need to look smart, more intelligent! Something like this!

She throws him clothing which looks like a suit which is reminiscent of Joey's suit and Wilfred's gents suit.

Luna: No, he's an Elite Soldato now. He needs to look badass awesome! This is what he needs!

Luna throws to MC clothing which looks pretty...... hardcore. All leathery, and shiny.

Isabel: Girls, girls. This is why he needs an adult's eye when making decisions. Hope needs to wear something elegant, to show his new position. He should try this one out. Isn't that right, mother (to Cordia)?

Isabel throws him a very fancy clothing (which is quite different from Gracie's suit).

Cordia: You are......all...... incorrect. His new attire.......should show his.......charisma....... like this.

She hands him attire that looks a bit old school, yet looks to be with authority.

MC: I really need to do this?
Gracie/Luna/Isabel/Cordia (all at once): Of course!/You better!/Absolutely!/Yes....

MC: Sigh...... (goes to changing room with stacked full of clothes :LOL: )

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
One question that has been on my mind since your reply to my post with the previous questions.

1) With DeLucas being lax about the whole clothing system especially when one gets to the Elite Soldato rank or above, do you already have (even if it's a glimpse of an idea of visual) what sort of clothing MC will wear as his rank rises?

Not talking about the inventory clothing in contracts (cause those are separate), but what he would wear in main story as Elite Soldato and above.

You know what?
For some weird reason, I can imagine the girls and Cordia & Isabel taking our MC clothes shopping, and put our poor MC through the wringer getting him to do dressup :ROFLMAO::

MC: Why do I need to need new clothes? Can't I just wear clothes I used to wear?
Gracie: Of course not! You're an Elite Soldato now. You need to look smart, more intelligent! Something like this!

She throws him clothing which looks like a suit which is reminiscent of Joey's suit and Wilfred's gents suit.

Luna: No, he's an Elite Soldato now. He needs to look badass awesome! This is what he needs!

Luna throws to MC clothing which looks pretty...... hardcore. All leathery, and shiny.

Isabel: Girls, girls. This is why he needs an adult's eye when making decisions. Hope needs to wear something elegant, to show his new position. He should try this one out. Isn't that right, mother (to Cordia)?

Isabel throws him a very fancy clothing (which is quite different from Gracie's suit).

Cordia: You are......all...... incorrect. His new attire.......should show his.......charisma....... like this.

She hands him attire that looks a bit old school, yet looks to be with authority.

MC: I really need to do this?
Gracie/Luna/Isabel/Cordia (all at once): Of course!/You better!/Absolutely!/Yes....

MC: Sigh...... (goes to changing room with stacked full of clothes :LOL: )
Yea, I have some ideas for which clothes our MC going to wear when he increases in not only rank but story as well

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes