Aug 14, 2021
Hopes said to be done by Dec 2021. Turns out it didnt happen. Now he said it'll complete this month. Doubt it'll happen too. Dont get your "HOPES" up. That's why its called hopesgaming :LOL:
He never said when it would be out. He always was hoping. He had not giving a definite time table for it to come out. Also the "by the end of the month," was not it becoming public. He said he was hoping to have in the hands of the beta testers by the end of the month. Learn to pay attention and not spread lies.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
He never said when it would be out. He always was hoping. He had not giving a definite time table for it to come out. Also the "by the end of the month," was not it becoming public. He said he was hoping to have in the hands of the beta testers by the end of the month. Learn to pay attention and not spread lies.
I guess we'll wait a couple more months then :(

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Need to replay the game because lost it from my old laptop, any chance we end up with broken save files? last thing i want to do is replay the whole game to have to do it all over again on the update lol

Aug 14, 2021
Need to replay the game because lost it from my old laptop, any chance we end up with broken save files? last thing i want to do is replay the whole game to have to do it all over again on the update lol
Doubt it. Saves only becomes unusual when there is a huge overhaul of the code. We already had an overhaul. So saves should be fine for awhile.

Reactions: D9074

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
so i have a question, i dont mind waiting for updates if it means good content wich this game usually gives. but my question is how come this game has not received abandoned tag? im not rly into the rules of this but i think it mentioned that if there is more than 3 months between updates it would get it, yet this game has not after almost a year?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
but my question is how come this game has not received abandoned tag?
im not rly into the rules of this
Smart-arse answer: Because, according to the rules of this site it isn't regarded as abandoned.
If my memory of the rules don't fail me, either the dev declair their game as abandoned or the dev went completely silent for at least 3 months.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
so i have a question, i dont mind waiting for updates if it means good content wich this game usually gives. but my question is how come this game has not received abandoned tag? im not rly into the rules of this but i think it mentioned that if there is more than 3 months between updates it would get it, yet this game has not after almost a year?
The creator has also to stay completely silent about the game everywhere (patreon, socials, here etc) in these three months for the game to be abandoned, which isn't the case. I think that the actual period between updates (with or without communication from the creator) has to be much bigger for the game to get the abandoned tag (like 1,5 years or so).

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Welp, soon there will be an anniversary of a year since the last update. It's good that it is developed by Hope.

Also, I had replayed it and I am still surprised that MC survived the day he ordered hidden cameras to the mafia house (knowing his stuff is checked by security staff) and installed those easily hackable cameras all around the mafia house (including the personal work room of the boss).

Honestly, at this point he should receive a mental disability benefits. That's probably why no one killed him yet - it is like hitting a sick puppy.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
If this was the progress almost 1 month ago, then surely it can't be long now until the release? Just relax guys.

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story) - 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60%

Misc - 35%

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You sure you don't mix different things together? v22-2-0c seems like it doesn't belongs here.:whistle:
Maybe I accidentally clicked on "quote" in another thread indeed ... but maybe it is part of a conspiracy, a secret sign to tell people when the next update of Filmy Town will be? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
The creator has also to stay completely silent about the game everywhere (patreon, socials, here etc) in these three months for the game to be abandoned, which isn't the case. I think that the actual period between updates (with or without communication from the creator) has to be much bigger for the game to get the abandoned tag (like 1,5 years or so).
so 6 more months then?! Can't wait for the next update when we get new inventory items that do nothing so we can complete missions that do nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
If this was the progress almost 1 month ago, then surely it can't be long now until the release? Just relax guys.

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story) - 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60%

Misc - 35%
Brah. For hopes it takes months before anything goes up by 1%.

Reactions: Deadshot101
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes